[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

9 minutes ago, nikir said:

How would it be if everything right from ep2 to till now is all game.. game inside game? Have seen movies like this where everything else is all in the mind or game.. hope it doesn't become that.. that when the game is over all dead characters are alive in real world n everything was all just in memory.. mind.. game..

If this show turns a Twilight on us and make this all just a vision or this is a dream or this is a game in a game, i'm gonna flip. I'm already flipping now. So i'll double flip.

Making everything from start to end as just a game in a game or vision or dream is lazy writing. Huhuhu

Seoooo. You're still dead arent you..you shouldnt have played the game. I expected this to happen when you started playing. But it still hurts seeing that it actually did. 

Oh well. Maybe now HJ can be JW's secretary and play the game too.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, rita96 said:

Happy with the kiss butttt the game has no rules!!! What is this turning into... just hope the writer does not spoil it with unnecessary deaths and plot twists!!!! And JW looks so broken in the preview! I feel soooo sad for himmm. I think this is when HJ will step up and help him- this time hopefully not just to nurse him to health but also help him in the game. 

After the death of Seo I seriously doubt that JW will let ANYONE least of all Hj to enter the game. That game is like @NileRose said- a trap and may I add of death. I think the ulterior motive is to get JW and kill all those around him

22 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

That's what's even more heartbreaking,that he's still loyal even when his conciousness is gone, please bring him back T-T 

In the preview is Jin Woo asking HJ if they can be lovers ?? And she's agreeing??

Seo..even his latest IG update says "I told you,I will help you" and adds a smiley face.

Actor Min Jin Woong you did so well as Seo Jung Hoon. Loved you in Father is Strange and here too. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

47 minutes ago, nikir said:

i guess its one of those machines take over humans code kind of thing..the game starts to act on its own and kill its players maybe through cell phone ..emitting some radiation or something weird..but then why didnt anyone die when killed earlier in levels 1 and other levels? why only now ppl are dying!! getting crazier!!

The lens could be one of the reason... It was hinted in episode 1..

mLX2lIf.gif

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, pattsue said:

The lens could be one of the reason... It was hinted in episode 1..

But Seo took the lens off thinking that he would get out of the game...obviously that didnt work because the NPC still attacked him and didnt disappear

• Like 10

Someone really hates JW, hate in capital letters!!!

Also that same person has access to a programmer, a server which has this game and also JW official trip records. After Seo's inexplainable death, its not the game that is inconsistent, rather there a person behind it who is deliberately making it inconsistent. Also JW's death is not his/her ultimate aim rather to make him suffer so that he gives up himself. First that person tried to make him believe that JW is insane by making zombie Cha appear, when JW ultimately found a way to survive that, he/she lured him into a train trap in Granada. About SJ, now I am thinking if he is kidnapped and forcefully shut so that the ultimate villain could take control of the game. Marco was the co-programmer of the game and that's why he also had to be killed.

Also, that person is not alone..there are many people who hate JW and hence all of them could be suspects.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

But Seo took the lens off thinking that he would get out of the game...obviously that didnt work because the NPC still attacked him and didnt disappear

So how can they see the game after taking the lens.. only if the lens delivers some liquid or chemical that makes the eye kind of permanently logged into the game..

If the lenses are designed by Jones company then the CEO should be aware of it.. so i stick with not theory of the machine taking over humans ..ala Hollywood style movies

This drama is making everyone go crazy 

5 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Someone really hates JW, hate in capital letters!!!

Also that same person has access to a programmer, a server which has this game and also JW official trip records. After Seo's inexplainable death, its not the game that is inconsistent, rather there a person behind it who is deliberately making it inconsistent. Also JW's death is not his/her ultimate aim rather to make him suffer so that he gives up himself. First that person tried to make him believe that JW is insane by making zombie Cha appear, when JW ultimately found a way to survive that, he/she lured him into a train trap in Granada. About SJ, now I am thinking if he is kidnapped and forcefully shut so that the ultimate villain could take control of the game. Marco was the co-programmer of the game and that's why he also had to be killed.

Also, that person is not alone..there are many people who hate JW and hence all of them could be suspects.

I like this reasoning.. 

• Like 7

I've beeen lurking here for a while and i think i will start joining the discussion now.

Can't wait to see the next episode, finally we got some "sweet" scene from our otp. This 10 episode is worth waiting indeed :wub:

And also are you seriously have to be so cruel like that writer-nim and kill our cutie loyal secretary seo:tears:

I hope hee-joo will step to the game in the next episode to help jin-woo, since jin-woo doesn't have ally anymore now. You shouldn't leave alone your-bride-to-be waiting like that jin-woo yaa;)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

@Kasmic @siddy09 I agree with you. JW is the real target and the mastermind really hates him. I am even wondering if the game was not created for this entire purpose (getting rid of JW) but Marco who had no idea decided to contact CSH in order to sell the game. That way he could repay his debts. Once the mastermind heard that Marco had acted on his own, he needed to silence him. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Kasmic @siddy09 I agree with you. JW is the real target and the mastermind really hates him. I am even wondering if the game was not created for this entire purpose (getting rid of JW) but Marco who had no idea decided to contact CSH in order to sell the game. That way he could repay his debts. Once the mastermind heard that Marco had acted on his own, he needed to silence him. 

That person also has somehow made the game work without the 'lens'. I remember that in the first duel of JW-CHS, JW said that the game won't work without lens and only I have the official rights to this lens yet that didn't stop CHS from getting hold of the game and neither was zombie Cha surprised that oh..I don't have the lens. Hence, it means that there is a way that this game could work without lens too. SJ and Marco were working without lens. 

What you have said is possible but what I am thinking is that the ultimate villain only got to know about the game after Marco met CHS. The game provided that person an opportunity which was otherwise not possible, after all its only a game, not real, nobody would even believe JW if he says that there is something wrong with the game not me.

PS. Off to watch the episode with subs..bring it on!!!B)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, siddy09 said:

That person also has somehow made the game work without the 'lens'. I remember that in the first duel of JW-CHS, JW said that the game won't work without lens and only I have the official rights to this lens yet that didn't stop CHS from getting hold of the game and neither was zombie Cha surprised that oh..I don't have the lens. Hence, it means that there is a way that this game could work without lens too. SJ and Marco were working without lens. 

What you have said is possible but what I am thinking is that the ultimate villain only got to know about the game after Marco met CHS. The game provided that person an opportunity which was otherwise not possible, after all its only a game, not real, nobody would even believe JW if he says that there is something wrong with the game not me.

When zombie Cha appeared for the first time, JW had no lens too. So you are right that the game can work without lens. 

There could be two villains. What if there is a third person who helped to create the game? KSB for example. Then when professor Cha visited Granada, he could have met KSB. The latter has more reasons now to kill JW as he represents a thread to him: he will lose HJ. Professor Cha is not good enough to create a game where people can be killed. He needs the assistance of someone. KSB might have told him what happened: JW killed his son during the game hence he wants JW to die the same way.

The fact that the assassins and soldiers were expecting them in Granada looks like a trap, just like the quest. Someone with great computer skills could hack a system, especially if he has created the game.  

• Like 6

Wow, this episode is so tensed, when jw realized seo was dead he cried. In the end, I think he saved by people to whom HJ asked for help. In preview, HJ says it’s not hard to be his girlfriend. Wow, the romance will start soon.

his will to Park was to shut down the server if one of them was dead or he could not finish the quest.

Prof Cha asks the board to remove CEO JW.

just wonder till when jw will play the game, cause in the last and highest quest he failed to find SJ.

Will HJ become his ally?

note: the ui said that zombie seo will appear to help JW, everytime he is in critical condition.

• Like 8