Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

45 minutes ago, lduc said:

Admit it Jin woo has been looking forward for this kiss! Just look how aggressive and intoxicated he looks! Hahaha! Btw it seems like Hee joo is going to Granada! I hope they will finally find Se joo together there! 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, eimimie said:

Regarding the quest, I think any player who reached level 90 will receive the quest.

Maybe Seju already set the quest to be sent to any player which enter the level 90. Can game do that?

We can see that when Jinwoo reached Level 90, he automatically receive the quest.

Yes, games can do that, they have quests that can only be received when players reach a specific level.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

what about sj at the door? what was that

Just the imagination of HJ in her dream

Btw chingus,

I think we not gonna have a kiss scene, I dont know why but couldn’t  stop myself from thinking based on my experience with this writer, we probably will have a pause, silent moment there and there is a cheek kiss. That’s :bawling:

Edited by alicenguyen95
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

I take back my words. I'm sharing my thought tonite bcoz surely I cannot sleep easily after watching with subs. The subs was superrr fast! 

Now, JW has two ghosts : One who attacks him (Dr Cha) , another who protect him (City Hunter) . Uwaaa.. Why Sec Seo had to die?!? Tears. I want to cry with JW too.. 

The zombie scene reminds me of the game -  The House of The Dead. When it get too scary, we changed the blood colour. Somehow, I was proud of myself to be able finished the game. I am not a gamer.. Was force to play. 

The light that JW saw, better be about the quest. I dont want it to be caused by server shut down. Uh.. Uh.. Even the game was flawed, I dont think their company will go bankrupt. Only losses. Dont remove him just yet, he will find a way. 

I think HJ contact the Al Hambra administration to rescue JW. JW may pass out due to exhaustion, dehydration, shocked/traumatized. HJ will come to Granada to bring him home. Since SJ corpse has yet to be found, he might be alive somewhere. Coma maybe. Someone keeping him alive but taken over the game. 

I'm glad the baby is SooJin & HS'. So, JW was free from doubt. Tq Prof Cha for the paternity test. We have doubt too.. 

From the preview, HJ finding JW in Granada's hospital. She nurse him back and they kiss at the rooftop. Sec Seo body will be brought back to Korea and JW attends the funeral (the way he dress in black tie). Dismissing JW will be later. 

Now, I can sleep... Later.. Good night and Happy New Year 2019!

• Like 9

If an NPC cannot kill a player then Sec Seo must have been killed by another player? Did ep 10 show how he died? 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, carnation18 said:

Admit it Jin woo has been looking forward for this kiss! Just look how aggressive and intoxicated he looks! Hahaha! Btw it seems like Hee joo is going to Granada! I hope they will finally find Se joo together there! 

Thank you! I forgot the rules! The last time I was active in soompi was 2016. Im sorry :( I will keep this in mind. Thank you again! 

• Like 4

ok.. i m all in for that no human is villain here..

game has gone bonkers

My best bet, either switch off server or maybe EMMA is supposed to be game's love interest :) .. just hold her captive

How did SJ clear level 91? marco and SJ must have done that.. but they weren't allys so i wonder

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

No, they just found the body. Last scene we have just he was surrounded by a group of NPC who are ready to attack him all at once. He has logged out from the game but he still can see them coming closer to him. I wonder if he didn't log out he still can use his sword. I'm very confused now. JW should give him another bottle of that health potion to him. Sighhh

Wait.. I noticed that JW limping leg is completely healed after he met Emma? What??? Why, I mean how come??? He should talk to her long ago then. ;)

@pattsue sorry just got back online now. You might find the answer of those lines here. She said she could be his girlfriend, it's not that hard. 

He already stopped limping in the train, just before he arrived for the second time in Granada.

Notice that this game is just about killing and getting killed. That's why I wrote that this game might have been developed in order to get rid of JW. However, the person behind it didn't think that Marco would contact CHS first. 

• Like 2

Just relax :wub: the kiss will happen.Hee joo is not backoff.Its look like that because of Jinwoo grab her waist. That why.:D

I'm so sorry for secretary :tears: He is one of my fav character. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, carnation18 said:

If an NPC cannot kill a player then Sec Seo must have been killed by another player? Did ep 10 show how he died? 

Apparently NPCs can kill.

We saw no arrow and less sword marks on Seo on platform, so i think he fought and tried to run away but then got caught in the field with marksmen.. because NPC seo has a lot of arrows on his back

So , we can say quite safely, NPCs killed him.

Automatic login - remember the fall from 6th floor and HB wasn't wearing lenses and still could see HS.. but his r&d guy could not see it on his monitor. Same thing - Seo took out his lenses on platform hoping that would stop the game but he continued seeing like HB.. but since he took out the lenses, R&D guy could not follow it on his monitor

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

When zombie Cha appeared for the first time, JW had no lens too. So you are right that the game can work without lens. 

There could be two villains. What if there is a third person who helped to create the game? KSB for example. Then when professor Cha visited Granada, he could have met KSB. The latter has more reasons now to kill JW as he represents a thread to him: he will lose HJ. Professor Cha is not good enough to create a game where people can be killed. He needs the assistance of someone. KSB might have told him what happened: JW killed his son during the game hence he wants JW to die the same way.

The fact that the assassins and soldiers were expecting them in Granada looks like a trap, just like the quest. Someone with great computer skills could hack a system, especially if he has created the game.  

bold

This thought occurred to me while watching today's episode. It seemed like there are two versions of this game going on- first one is the one created by SJ and now being handled by Choi. And then there is another version which is like hell bent on destroying JW. The quest was a part of SJ's version but the train trap wasn't. The rogue version works without lens, and also has other players too and that has also caused the deaths of Cha and Seo...it also has rain and thunder and the Alhambra song. It's not game within a game but rather two versions of the same game. And the rogue version is not on the server which Choi is handling, its on another server and hence we don't know who logged in or who logged out. Am I making any sense..??:crazy:

@stroppyse I trust you on that. Actually now when I think again, 'I  can do better' seems wrong. She is not trying to prove him anything or nor is she trying to say that I am better than your ex-wives..(why would she say that??) Is she competing or something? But 'I am too good for you' means that considering your current situation, I am actually in a better shape than you..so it makes sense..

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, an-naum said:

The light that JW saw, better be about the quest. I dont want it to be caused by server shut down.

It is of the real people.. its a torch/flashlight

HJ called people, probably palace's staff and gave specific instruction on where to look for a Korean (R&D guy knew where the prison is)

Uh.. Uh.. Even the game was flawed, I dont think their company will go bankrupt. Only losses. Dont remove him just yet, he will find a way. 

It's not about losses, they have other products too, but more a question of CEO losing his mind and being unfit for business

I think HJ contact the Al Hambra administration to rescue JW. JW may pass out due to exhaustion, dehydration, shocked/traumatized. HJ will come to Granada to bring him home. Since SJ corpse has yet to be found, he might be alive somewhere. Coma maybe. Someone keeping him alive but taken over the game. 

One thing i want to know is, despite death does the program list show HS and Seo as active members with last logged in time?

Because for Marco and Master the list said they are inactive since a year

I'm glad the baby is SooJin & HS'. So, JW was free from doubt. Tq Prof Cha for the paternity test. We have doubt too.. 

I so knew it.. he wasn't being mean for no reason.. and HB's super soft googly eyes towards SJ don't help

From the preview, HJ finding JW in Granada's hospital. She nurse him back and they kiss at the rooftop. Sec Seo body will be brought back to Korea and JW attends the funeral (the way he dress in black tie). Dismissing JW will be later. 

Now, I can sleep... Later.. Good night and Happy New Year 2019!

Real people were not involved in W so dead people could be brought back.. here i don't even have an iota of hope..

and worse, if your loved one dies and the only way you can keep seeing them and feeling them for real is through a way like this, would you be tempted to keep the server going just to keep them alive?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

What kind of a game do you have to be when you cannot pass through or open door but kill people for real

And the funny thing is, they said the prison in alahmbra is locked but it opened to let JW enter.. so that means that the game can now actually alter physical real locks?? :O .. and yet not open cafe or train or bathroom doors? Bathroom doors that are open at the top :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I assumed the light was coming from the security whom HJ called. 

Don’t tell me JW failed the quest after everything had happened. :crazy:

I thought users can only be killed by real player, but now Sec Seo can be killed by NPC in the games. In the beginning JW was killed many times by It. So what’s different this time. Did the game become crazier and wreck havoc? The game can temporarily healed JW’s leg ha ^_^

Shouldn’t they now give us hints of what’s going on with devil game instead threw us more confusing things?

Can Emma do something more useful rather than just adding experience? Or can we have HJ actively involved in the game. 

• Like 7

@siddy09 I really like your idea about the existence of a second version which SJ wasn't aware of. My theory is there is a third person who helped creating the game. So Marco and the other might have worked together in the second version. But since Marco needed money quickly, he contacted CHS. They needed SJ to disappear because he realized the betrayal and moreover, he got aware of the existence of the rogue version. I doubt, SJ killed Marco but Marco might have been sent as NPC in order to kill him. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ahh... really? I must miss that part. Then what makes his limping stopped?? Hahaha.

Really he still used that cane before he went to the airport. I think I still saw him limping for some time during the train scene. Is it maybe he level up then he healed. Confusing. 

My theory is- he asked his programmer to heal his leg at least while he is in the game. Remember he called Choi on the platform while waiting for the Granada train and said, 'I need you to do something', we were not shown what he asked so I am assuming that he asked this. Also when he came out of the bathroom, that was the first time he noticed that his leg is fine..even he couldn't believe that it could actually work. I could be wrong though..:unsure:

• Like 7

I think there are 2 possible reasons why Cha dies in the first place:

1) Problem in the game so killed when JW attacks him

2) Another person in the game pulling the strings for reasons not yet clear

Now, if it is 1) then both SJ and JW are facing some sort of criminal charges/prison time- if somehow JW is pardoned because he didnt know about the problem in the game and hence killed Cha unknowingly then atleast SJ is facing serious criminal charges and then for this drama to have a happy ending the last few episodes will turn into a legal fight to acquit SJ and JW. So I don't think 1) is true.

Hence in my opinion, only 2)  is a possibility. So Cha is killed by Cha senior or someone else. We don't know who. We don't know why. Hopefully the writer will come up with a rational reason not anything too unbelieveable (which I think is a foolish thing to hope given what I have heard of her from people who saw W). But still hoping for the best.

Also thank god the romance is here. They both look so hoooooott together. Lovely beautiful couple.

Let me know what you guys think of my speculation.

• Like 8

what confuse me alot is till now, it seems like whether you wear the lense or not. You could still automatically log in. The R&D team could only track you if you log in through their lense. If you remove the lense, you are considered to be log out from the system but the game remains continue.

But how do they track SJ and Marco activity log without the lense? Obviously those two boys dont need any contact lense to play? 

That detail me confuses me a lot. Like you could not track Sec Seo but still manage to know the last time SJ and Marco log in.

16 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

I assumed the light was coming from the security whom HJ called. 

Don’t tell me JW failed the quest after everything had happened. :crazy:

I thought users can only be killed by real player, but now Sec Seo can be killed by NPC in the games. In the beginning JW was killed many times by It. So what’s different this time. Did the game become crazier and wreck havoc? The game can temporarily healed JW’s leg ha ^_^

Shouldn’t they now give us hints of what’s going on with devil game instead threw us more confusing things?

Can Emma do something more useful rather than just adding experience? Or can we have HJ actively involved in the game. 

I assume like JW said, Granada is a city of magic. So no wonder that only NPC in this city might be able to kill real player but not other cities such as Seoul, Beijing...

So far, real player could only kill and be killed by other real players while they are in Granada (For example: Sec Seo feel nothing with NPC until he is attacked by Zombie Cha - which is a NPC was created in Granada). Anyone noticed it???

Edited by alicenguyen95
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

what about sj at the door? what was that

That was a dream!! /:

———

TRANS:

Alhambra's Actors Hyungs and Noonas, director, writer and every staff, you've worked very very hard!! Alhambra,Let's go for 10%!!❤️

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, alicenguyen95 said:

what confuse me alot is till now, it seems like whether you wear the lense or not. You could still automatically log in. The R&D team could only track you if you log in through their lense. If you remove the lense, you are considered to be log out from the system but the game remains continue.

But how do they track SJ and Marco activity log without the lense? Obviously those two boys dont need any contact lense to play? 

That detail me confuses me a lot. Like you could track Sec Seo but still manage to know the last time SJ and Marco log in.

I assume that like JW said, Granada is a city of magic. So wonder that only NPC in this city might be able to kill real player but not other cities such as Seoul, Beijing...

but now since seo took out the lenses, they can't track NPC seo's wherearounds

And also, when NPCs are not "existing" .. where are they?

• Like 1