Jump to content

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억


Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

well my friend... we cannot be so sure as .. as of last nights episode we only have JW assumption on what may have happened to SJ. So you can still catch up anytime ;)

@katakwasabi your thinking abt Mr. Cha is it the son or the the prof? If the son, yes I actually pity him based on some fb shown. 

 

Yes. I'm talking about zombie cha~ daddy cha is off my radar. I dont care about daddy cha and office dude all that much for now hahaha

 

@gm4queen ahaha. If you need a rundown of whats going on up to ep 9, give us a heads up. I found ep 1-4 interesting, after that it plateaued :sweatingbullets:

 

@vangsweetie637 same here. The story telling is confusing with flashbacks and flashbacks in flashbacks..and then i remembered this was always a flashback since ep 1 hahaha. i'm staying with the drama for discussions hahaha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to give my point of view about the kiss scene . For me it’s not forced or just inserted to satisfy the fans but there’s a reason behind . At that point of Jin woo’s  world is collapsing .

SJJ should be banned from writing. She's a mess. I'm so disappointed now. Psycho writer!!!!  The leads didn’t end meet at the end and barely had screentime lol.Worst ending ever.     Where a

My translation might be wrong, cuz I'm not that good in Korean, but I tried?! BTS (Phone conversation): HB: If you look at the script on the phone .. like this (small) SH: No, if you tu

Posted Images

@Kasmic

On ctrl+alt+delete

 

its possible that now its not a question of one server.

Heard of blockchain? So once data is put on a blockchain circuit, it will stay because it is decentralized and if you scale it up in terms of global participants, monitoring or controlling each node is impossible even as a policy action.

 

And ofcourse, like so many more episodes in various shows before, when a program goes mad, first thing it does is latch onto internet..

and electric appliances :P

as long as there is electricity in any form and internet, things are all good for the rogue program

@Kasmic

On ctrl+alt+delete

 

its possible that now its not a question of one server.

Heard of blockchain? So once data is put on a blockchain circuit, it will stay because it is decentralized and if you scale it up in terms of global participants, monitoring or controlling each node is impossible even as a policy action.

 

And ofcourse, like so many more episodes in various shows before, when a program goes mad, first thing it does is latch onto internet..

and electric appliances :P

as long as there is electricity in any form and internet, things are all good for the rogue program

******************************

Also don't think emaa or HJ bring any special power to the game.

If it were the case, program would have identified HJ by now.. after all atleast 3 players used to look at her face every now and then

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

little off topic but while waiting for later episode (re-watching of last nights will be during actual broadcast of ep 10 so I will be directed to the latest ep stream after)..  I came across this netflix original

Spoiler

black mirror - bandersnatch it was set in the 80s and  all about game programming (I miss those type and sound - ala pacman) and I remember JW while watching the main guy acting disturbed and all.

so thanks to MOA I just gave myself a mind boggling weekend :blink:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well rested, good nighty sleep and ready for next episode. 

I was shocked when Prof Cha suggested Soo Jin back together with JW.  I disagree and the child better be Soo Jin's and Dr Cha's. JW should be free from past. Move forward and be with HJ. He deserved the best. And I believed there's a continuation in the scene where JW touch HJ face before JW left to airport. It was not the first time they cut the scene and come back. 

 

After watching with subs, the flashback with SJ was only JW delusion, his point of view. So, we still didnt know what was actually happened to SJ and Marco. And the last scene saying Zinu ally with City Hunter was terminated, please dont kill Sec Seo. They even showed Sec Seo smile at the closing song. Why!? Dont kill him. JW is lonely enuff. He in Granada alone. 

I was glad, the man catch up some sleep in the train. He really need somebody to take care of him. HJ welcoming home with open arms. Dont push him away. 

I rewatched the scene JW fought back with SB. He may not fight with his bad leg, but he was good with swords and guns. He is dangerous. And sacrifies HJ guitar along the way.. Huh! 

MJ is adorable. Somebody mention about her dance was the same as a year ago. She must have perfected her skill using the same song...lol... JW has to be cautious. She might be one of the netizen that watch like a hawk. She peeked JW divorced paper. So, she's bright and not a clueless person. She must know something wrong with SJ dissappearance but she decided not too worry her sister HJ. Good for her. 

 

Do we sense a cliffhanger in tonite's episode? Warggh... Noooooooo.....!!! 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

@vangsweetie637 I think I understand the game but then again I think I don't. My mind is still spinning fom JW theory of what he thinks happened between SJ and Marco. The writer needs to give us CONCRETE explanation of it as the more they drag this out the more viewers will begin (or perhaps already have) to get lost with the plot and worst ...drop the show. As I believe that's what happened with W. Obviously the writer have not learnt her lesson though I do see some slight improvement because at least I havent dropped it.

 

2 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

did SJ really created the game? It seems he just stole it and enhance it... and how come the other partner know that JW’s quest is a suicide? 

did SJ really created the game? It seems he just stole it and enhance it... and how come the other partner know that JW’s quest is a suicide? 

I do believe SJ did design the game though somewhere along the lines...perhaps its the magic that JW was referring about in ep 1 that the game kind of took over it...or there is a 3rd party whom we arent aware of as yet.  As for the partner your talking about..is it Mr Park? Maybe he knows Seo is missing after being ambushed by the NPC's thats why he believes JW quest is a suicidal mission.

 

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ts possible that now its not a question of one server.

Heard of blockchain? So once data is put on a blockchain circuit, it will stay because it is decentralized and if you scale it up in terms of global participants, monitoring or controlling each node is impossible even as a policy action.

 

And ofcourse, like so many more episodes in various shows before, when a program goes mad, first thing it does is latch onto internet..

and electric appliances :P

as long as there is electricity in any form and internet, things are all good for the rogue program

No I havent heard of block chain... so does that mean even SJ whom is the creator of this program cannot override the bugs thats causing this game to be dangerous? :wacko:

 

New stills... we shall see Emma tonight. I wonder why this Emma is able to understand SJ as her brother...hmmm??

 

0003928803_001_20181230151715564.jpg?typ

 

cr. https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003928803

 

PSH IG update

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

@vangsweetie637 I think I understand the game but then again I think I don't. My mind is still spinning fom JW theory of what he thinks happened between SJ and Marco. The writer needs to give us CONCRETE explanation of it as the more they drag this out the more viewers will begin (or perhaps already have) to get lost with the plot and worst ...drop the show. As I believe that's what happened with W. Obviously the writer have not learnt her lesson though I do see some slight improvement because at least I havent dropped it.

 

I do believe SJ did design the game though somewhere along the lines...perhaps its the magic that JW was referring about in ep 1 that the game kind of took over it...or there is a 3rd party whom we arent aware of as yet.  As for the partner your talking about..is it Mr Park? Maybe he knows Seo is missing after being ambushed by the NPC's thats why he believes JW quest is a suicidal mission.

 

No I havent heard of block chain... so does that mean even SJ whom is the creator of this program cannot override the bugs thats causing this game to be dangerous? :wacko:

 

New stills... we shall see Emma tonight. I wonder why this Emma is able to understand SJ as her brother...hmmm??

 

 

 

cr. https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003928803

 

PSH IG update

I just want to ask about still cut for tonight episode

Thank's

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, an-naum said:

Well rested, good nighty sleep and ready for next episode. 

I was shocked when Prof Cha suggested Soo Jin back together with JW.  I disagree and the child better be Soo Jin's and Dr Cha's. JW should be free from past. Move forward and be with HJ. He deserved the best. And I believed there's a continuation in the scene where JW touch HJ face before JW left to airport. It was not the first time they cut the scene and come back. 

 

After watching with subs, the flashback with SJ was only JW delusion, his point of view. So, we still didnt know what was actually happened to SJ and Marco. And the last scene saying Zinu ally with City Hunter was terminated, please dont kill Sec Seo. They even showed Sec Seo smile at the closing song. Why!? Dont kill him. JW is lonely enuff. He in Granada alone. 

I was glad, the man catch up some sleep in the train. He really need somebody to take care of him. HJ welcoming home with open arms. Dont push him away. 

I rewatched the scene JW fought back with SB. He may not fight with his bad leg, but he was good with swords and guns. He is dangerous. And sacrifies HJ guitar along the way.. Huh! 

MJ is adorable. Somebody mention about her dance was the same as a year ago. She must have perfected her skill using the same song...lol... JW has to be cautious. She might be one of the netizen that watch like a hawk. She peeked JW divorced paper. So, she's bright and not a clueless person. She must know something wrong with SJ dissappearance but she decided not too worry her sister HJ. Good for her. 

 

Do we sense a cliffhanger in tonite's episode? Warggh... Noooooooo.....!!! 

OMG yes!! Please don’t kill off Sec Seo!! That scene came out of nowhere I was not ready!!

Positive thinking. As long as there’s no body he’s not actually dead!

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

did SJ really created the game? It seems he just stole it and enhance it... and how come the other partner know that JW’s quest is a suicide? 

did SJ really created the game? It seems he just stole it and enhance it... and how come the other partner know that JW’s quest is a suicide? 

Ding dong! *sound* 

Same here chingu, I have been thinking that Mr Park has been so nosey asking JW the purpose of going back to Granada. And suddenly there were so many NPCs welcoming Zinu and CityHunter at the Granada station, who set the that battle? must be someone else who want them to get killed. And why on the trailer ep 10 Mr Park has to tell HJ that...?

 

----------------------------------

Could Mr Park and CHS became close friends after CHS left his father's company? sympathy driven probably? that made Mr. Park siding more towards CHS?. My 2 cents here: Let say the Duo Marco and SJ created this game, tried to sell the game to One-World company first, CHS asked Mr Park to follow Zinu from Seoul office together with programmer Choi (who's loyal to JW) and Mr. Park became a spy? but for what...?

My brain stopped here.

 

-------------------------------------

Random thought: The 3rd party (Unknown) may hack SeeJoo's or Marco's computer in Spain and change the program: adding Zombie characters, adding more NCPs or enemies - and made the Master disappear.

 

I really like the way the drama written, it's unique.

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blademan said:

OMG yes!! Please don’t kill off Sec Seo!! That scene came out of nowhere I was not ready!!

Positive thinking. As long as there’s no body he’s not actually dead!

I guess aside from getting the ally termination msg.. last credit using sec seo's pic made us all sad that this magical game also ends JW loyal buddy.:tears:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

"You have lost your Ally" message perhaps appeared because :

1. JW's location is too far away (as the train moving)

2. The server is buffering

3. Programmer Choi deactivated City Hunter account (Choi keep track of the game)

4.

5.

6. (Last) City Hunter dies

     a. City Hunter dies but Sec. Seo still alive

     b. City Hunter dies and Sec. Seo dies

     c. City Hunter dies and Sec. Seo dies and become Zombie#3

 

In preparation of 6.C, allow me to sing...

......

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family, in your head, in your head, they are fighting

With their tanks, and their bombs, and their bombs, and their guns

In your head, in your head, they are crying...

In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie, ie..ie..ie, oh, oh, oh"

--------------------------- *The Cranberries - Zombie* ----------------

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

"You have lost your Ally" message perhaps appeared because :

1. JW's location is too far away (as the train moving)

2. The server is buffering

3. Programmer Choi deactivated City Hunter account (Choi keep track of the game)

4.

5.

6. (Last) City Hunter dies

     a. City Hunter dies but Sec. Seo still alive

     b. City Hunter dies and Sec. Seo dies

     c. City Hunter dies and Sec. Seo dies and become Zombie#3

 

In preparation of 6.C, allow me to sing...

......

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family, in your head, in your head, they are fighting

With their tanks, and their bombs, and their bombs, and their guns

In your head, in your head, they are crying...

In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie, ie..ie..ie, oh, oh, oh"

--------------------------- *The Cranberries - Zombie* ----------------

 

 

 

 

Lol at the song. Good one. Its very apt for zombified players :lol:

 

anyways..i dont want seo to die too. We have enough casualities by the game already. And both deaths are yet to be explained in detail.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

6. (Last) City Hunter dies

     a. City Hunter dies but Sec. Seo still alive

     b. City Hunter dies and Sec. Seo dies

     c. City Hunter dies and Sec. Seo dies and become Zombie#3

 

In preparation of 6.C, allow me to sing...

......

"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family, in your head, in your head, they are fighting

With their tanks, and their bombs, and their bombs, and their guns

In your head, in your head, they are crying...

In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie, ie..ie..ie, oh, oh, oh"

--------------------------- *The Cranberries - Zombie* ----------------

 

 

Let me join you with the zombie theme...because Zombie Cha isnt enough we have

 

Marco

 

 

Possibly Seo too,

Sorry to bring this pic back but if you look closely at this pic whom we are assuming is Sec Seo, his shirt has many sword slashes plus an arrow still stuck on his back

DvivM4wUwAAi1dM.jpg

 

I think this writer has been watching too many Zombie movies.... "Return of the Dead"

JW enters a dungeon full of maybe the "dead" I think he might need to use that torch gadget that CYJ gave him.

 

ezgif-4-7c991d07803b.gif

 

HAVE I FREAKED ANYONE OUT YET??? shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..