Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

I think Cha Hyung Seok's father does care for Jin Woo. During the press conference, the actor who acts as CHS father says that he feels burdened that he is actually acting as the father of HyunBin(Jin Woo). Could that be a possible plot twist?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I just caught up with last week's eps and boy do I have questions!

Perhaps they have been discussed but I am intrigued by how the dead Dr Cha keeps popping back as an NPC to hound JW. He is the Diablo.

I am convinced the mastermind wants them dead to usurp rights to the game and laugh his way to the bank but how does AR become Real? What kind of dimensions are they talking about?

That aside, I agree that Prof Cha is suspicious with his eye on the game-changing  program but what if the deaths were also connected to Se-joo seeking revenge for the death of Marco? Marco did meet with Dr Cha first and it seems Dr Cha can be as ruthless as the thugs after him for drug money. Se-joo said Dr Cha was evil - maybe he found out about Marco losing his life, hides, and then codes the life out of his enemies like some kind of genius.

Heh...two cents.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

10 episodes plus one and all we get for the romance touch is the little skinship that abruptly ended because halmonie slammed the frinckin’ door.. lol... I was hoping it leads to at least a hug.. ok I will wait.... be patient my ahjumma fan’s heart..

After watching 9eps w only ackward  glances, hair/face touching, survival hug/intervention I decided to just contained my squeals and expect nothing for now. 

So when the time comes ... but yeah who am I kidding this slow burn thing is arrrgh...for a fangirl in me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I think there is a missing scene after Jin woo wiped Hee Joo's tears and before he left her house in his car. Maybe we will get a flashback on the next episodes... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, carnation18 said:

I think there is a missing scene after Jin woo wiped Hee Joo's tears and before he left her house in his car. Maybe we will get a flashback on the next episodes... 

Yes i agree with u

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, mel1004 said:

I think Cha Hyung Seok's father does care for Jin Woo. During the press conference, the actor who acts as CHS father says that he feels burdened that he is actually acting as the father of HyunBin(Jin Woo). Could that be a possible plot twist?

At first that's what I thought but as the story flows I am agreeing with Sujin this man is a complete work of art .. somebody who can suggest for his son's widow to get back on her husband just a yr after her hubby dies is surely a cold and cunning one.

And if my observation is right even Dir. Park is suggesting the same to JW.

• Like 6

Just now, ismaeni said:

Yes i agree with u

It was an odd way to cut a scene right? But I was also thinking the missing part could not have been a long scene since Jin Woo is in a hurry to go to Granada? Hmmm. What kind of scene must it have been?...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

At first that's what I thought but as the story flows I am agreeing with Sujin this man is a complete work of art .. somebody who can suggest for his son's widow to get back on her husband just a yr after her hubby dies is surely a cold and cunning one.

Director Park was suggesting JW to meet other Directors in the company actually.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How could Seju dissappear from the real world after being shot on the train to Granada? When he disembarked the people around him could not see him just like Jin Woo.

How could that have happened when obviously on the train his cabin mate could see him? How did he get invisible in the real world?

• Like 6

Just finished the RAW n subtitle is now available. Yeay~~ round two for me tonite. Err... Monday is a working day, so no no for me tomorrow.

Anyway what I've discovered from epi 10 preview:-

- JW is limping when getting off the train but, he walks perfectly when visiting the Alhambra. 

- A nice meeting with Emma but what happen with Sec Seo?! 

- JW was attacked in Alhambra?! OMG OMG... Resque him please! 

But, we just at epi10. So, more things to come. 

Back to tonite episode, we discovered :-

-  Yes, Marco became the zombie that haunting SJ. Just as I expected. But, I dont expect SJ at the crime scene. Crime, is it? 

- Indeed, SJ is the master. So, we have discovered the top three player : Master is SJ, follow by Marco, and third is JW's Zinu. At that, does the assassin in the train also a player? 

- Why JW go to toilet when they arrived at Granada Station? Why? Sec Seo, u should wait him to get off... Hmm.. I am angry right now. Okay, I'll watch the subs to better understand. 

- Thank u grandma for scolding SB and kick him out. Serve u right! 

Okay, I better watch back with subs before going to sleep. Good nite everyone. It's good to be back in the forum. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

but you know why he said that?

remember church scene?

HB and SJ were staring at each other and moreover HB/JW with soft eyes (his eyes are always soft towards SJ unlike YR ) and camera shows as Dr. cha noticing it

he must have been livid upon seeing that

• Like 4

Maybe Granada is a magical place for players. If Jin Woo's legs were suddenly back to normal then there must be something about the game when you play it in Granada. Even Sejoo became invisible when he landed in Granada... 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Just finished the RAW n subtitle is now available. Yeay~~ round two for me tonite. Err... Monday is a working day, so no no for me tomorrow.

Anyway what I've discovered from epi 10 preview:-

- JW is limping when getting off the train but, he walks perfectly when visiting the Alhambra. 

- A nice meeting with Emma but what happen with Sec Seo?! 

- JW was attacked in Alhambra?! OMG OMG... Resque him please! 

But, we just at epi10. So, more things to come. 

Back to tonite episode, we discovered :-

-  Yes, Marco became the zombie that haunting SJ. Just as I expected. But, I dont expect SJ at the crime scene. Crime, is it? 

- Indeed, SJ is the master. So, we have discovered the top three player : Master is SJ, follow by Marco, and third is JW's Zinu. At that, does the assassin in the train also a player? 

- Why JW go to toilet when they arrived at Granada Station? Why? Sec Seo, u should wait him to get off... Hmm.. I am angry right now. Okay, I'll watch the subs to better understand. 

- Thank u grandma for scolding SB and kick him out. Serve u right! 

Okay, I better watch back with subs before going to sleep. Good nite everyone. It's good to be back in the forum. 

remember JW died so many times at level 1.. i think if NPC kills you, you die only in the game, login again and start again

if another player kills you, you die for real

also, if real life hurt can go away in the game (limping, other stuff) .. then why would hurt from game get carried off to reality :(

Clearly, its all about the program bug and the only one who can solve this is :D:D:D our hero in specs.. the R&D guy

or better, what if alhmbra music is a must to be played before enemy appears.. in that case you only need to change the music :P and conditions will never be met to let the enemy rise

Lastly, the scene we saw in ep 3 or 4 - him shooting in the train, i guess now when he comes back to granada tomorrow that scene will play.

Lastly, in the dungeon.. lol.. that fire item is going to be so helpful and the tonic to regain strength both for seo and JW :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@enigmatic_zephy  agree that prof made the suggestion to spite his son's widow and JW.

Btw, i do not know that Emma knows that she's a sister to the game developer. I mean based on the preview JW mentioned abt her bro.. I thought that its just the image/character being depicted on the game:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

I already watch both livestream on tvn and netflix.The preview that show on netflix is a little bit different with tvn . On netflix, even JW write a "WILL"..AND EMMA said here is dangerous. :sweatingbullets:.I want more romance but i really enjoyed this drama.It can't predict what happen next.This is truely best kdrama for 2018.I am dead sure that we will get romance in ep11 and 12(definitely not in ep 10:P).Ofcourse ,after our man came back from deadly trip .tehehe.sorry:D By the way the new ost on preview is so good.

• Like 6

It is clear that the flashbacks about SJ and Marco are not the real events. JW thought that Marco died during the game and SJ experienced the same: he is followed by NPC Marco. However, there are some loopholes in this. How could SJ disappear entirely and JW was not able to meet/see him like we saw the story JW imagined?

We heard that Marco was a drug addict and had debts. What if the debts can be linked to professor Cha? Let just say that the thugs contacted professor Cha as Marco had told them about the game in order to show them that his game could repay his debts. What if the thugs contacted professor Cha? But once Marco was released, he tried to contact CHS and to sell the game.

I find it weird that JW and SJ are chased by zombies who can kill them. In my opinion, there is a third person who wants to get rid of JW and SJ.

Professor Cha is really scary and dangerous ... nonetheless I hope, there is someone else behind it too. KSB heard in the last episode that JW would go back to Granada. So he is still on my suspect list beside Cha. When they arrived, the NPC were expecting them. They really wanted to erase them so there is someone who wanted them to be dead. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ned_lee said:

@enigmatic_zephy  agree that prof made the suggestion to spite his son's widow and JW.

Btw, i do not know that Emma knows that she's a sister to the game developer. I mean based on the preview JW mentioned abt her bro.. I thought that its just the image/character being depicted on the game:sweatingbullets:

NPC's character is decided by the programmer so pretty sure he has modeled EMMA totally after his sister

48 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

It is clear that the flashbacks about SJ and Marco are not the real events. JW thought that Marco died during the game and SJ experienced the same: he is followed by NPC Marco. However, there are some loopholes in this. How could SJ disappear entirely and JW was not able to meet/see him like we saw the story JW imagined?

We heard that Marco was a drug addict and had debts. What if the debts can be linked to professor Cha? Let just say that the thugs contacted professor Cha as Marco had told them about the game in order to show them that his game could repay his debts. What if the thugs contacted professor Cha? But once Marco was released, he tried to contact CHS and to sell the game.

I find it weird that JW and SJ are chased by zombies who can kill them. In my opinion, there is a third person who wants to get rid of JW and SJ.

Professor Cha is really scary and dangerous ... nonetheless I hope, there is someone else behind it too. KSB heard in the last episode that JW would go back to Granada. So he is still on my suspect list beside Cha. When they arrived, the NPC were expecting them. They really wanted to erase them so there is someone who wanted them to be dead. 

my theory for the longest time has been that Prof cha has been following / keeping an eye/ got detectives chasing JW for any opportunity or with view of collecting intel on him and also on his son to keep track of things (probably wife too because he hates her, as i believe one big reason why prof was forced to abandon his son was because of SJ.. he couldn't be supportive of them when trying to pretend to be close to JW)

And therefore, it would not be surprising that Cha knew about the game. Also, up until now I see surprise in everyone's face when game is first mentioned to them, but prof cha did not react like others. He didn't even raise his eyebrows on the concept or existence of game. He probably already knew and he knew that Marco was trying to play the two parties, so got him killed!

Also, i don't know who is responsible, but the two deaths have to be murder - Marco definitely a murder. HS could be natural death but i incline towards murder.

Lastly, up until now i thought JW/HB is narrating the story to us/game audience/at a press conference to next gen gamers.. BUT then i realised he doesn't need to share the unnecessary details. The only scenario he would have to share complete details is when POLICE is involved.. so more like telling the police what happened (but this line of thought contradicts murder theory.. in this case it will come back to game killing people)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 7