[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@galaxy97  I hope for a dialogue goes like this. When KB point the gun to JYT. JYT was shock and say "brudder!! you are alive!!! I thought you are dead. I am planning a revenge because I thought you were  dead" :lol::lol:

Lmaoo. Dont forget to put 'okay' at the end of the dialogue! :D

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I may not be able to live stream tonight :tears: 

My kid has a biology test tomorrow so I need to be the good mother and help her with the review....

Your child is blessed to have you helping her.  Cheers for being a great mom!

So she alr forgive Bon? Lol they really never can be separated so long! And i was right that Yoo ask aerin to be their informant again. Ive no problem with that actually. It much better than seeing aerin not doing anything. She is smart and strong afterall so staying still is really not her forte lol

Thank goodness the KIS leader is safe and AR is not mad at KB.  And to think he stood outside the whole night ... awww :heart:  

I hope that she is not in any danger and KB comes to the rescue.  I want this to end with them together... maybe end up like mr & mrs smith :lol:

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

preview: Bon goes undercover as technicians, JYT has another meeting with the Voice ...don’t see AeRin 

Aerin is there in the preview. She's running while tightly holding a black bag (i think moon sung soo's bag).

Anyway, no sweet moment between otp today. Kinda understandable since they have to resolve some conflict today and seems like tomorrow as well will only full with spy stuff:( So i hope they will give us some sweet otp moment for the last two ep next week!

@triplem did Bon have touched look when he wore that bracelet yoo gave? 

And we yet to see this scene right...?

15 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Thank goodness the KIS leader is safe and AR is not mad at KB.  And to think he stood outside the whole night ... awww :heart:  

I hope that she is not in any danger and KB comes to the rescue.  I want this to end with them together... maybe end up like mr & mrs smith :lol:

How long this time AR and Bon not in speaking term? :lol:

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

He did have a flashback scene of when Yoo gave it to him. But at that time he was too busy to open it and he just put it aside. He was quite reflective when he looked at the gift but I think he was moved as a friend :P. I was trying to read his expressions there as well. But i don't think it's the same way he feels for AerRin. 

hmm this looks like the scene she came back from buying groceries and he met her downstairs. I believe they are deep into live shooting. It's fortunate we got a preview today

yes, look at AR carrying the groceries bag. 

30 minutes ago, junejungki said:

How long this time AR and Bon not in speaking term:lol:

:lol: She didn’t have issues with him so no problem what so ever.  This episode he was busy with JYT so his time with AR wasn’t much but those short period was very sweet.   They are fated to be together... :D

i am still waiting for that elusive OST.  They have been playing it alot in the recent episodes but it is not released yet :grimace:

psst.. do you think there will ever be a kiss scene in this drama ?? :P

Aaack, why is the cliffhanger like so?? Who could be pointing the silencer at AR??

Will wait for subs because a lot went on tonight, almost like rushing already, scenes cutting here, there, everywhere...

Sad there isn't a Bon-JJ interaction tonight, I was just about to praise the PD that in every episode so far we always have their interaction even if a little.

Anyway, today's PPL is Barista Coffee, just in case you didn't notice :lol: and the hand-phone of course...

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

psst.. do you think there will ever be a kiss scene in this drama ?? :P

I don't think we'll get one until the VERY END. Like when he leaves the kids and gives them a nose kiss, he's going to do it again to Ae Rin, but instead of one, he'll kiss her. :D

I have a feeling that even after Bon finishes this and ends everything, he's still going to stay away from Ae Rin and Joon-Joon to keep them save. 

Or it could end with him buying her a mojito at Namsam tower. Don't forget that. Candy kept saying it to him and then Ae Rin said it, too. :)

14 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I don't think we'll get one until the VERY END. Like when he leaves the kids and gives them a nose kiss, he's going to do it again to Ae Rin, but instead of one, he'll kiss her. :D

I am ok if there’s no kissing scene, just like mr sunshine, hardly any skinship but the feels were there.  But come on,  we have one hot ahjussi and no kiss? :lol: is there any SJS drama where there is zero kiss scene?  :D

I try not to think too much about the ending but i really want a happy one.  and yes he owes AR a mojito at Namsam Tower.

btw, i wonder why he looked absolutely disappointed when AR didn’t have time to buy him a birthday present.  Poor boy.  

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

is there any SJS drama where there is zero kiss scene?

Spoiler

Is there any kiss scene in ghost? The one with yeon hee?

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

btw, i wonder why he looked absolutely disappointed when AR didn’t have time to buy him a birthday present.  Poor boy.

While im here wondering why aerin didnt buy him anything....:( 

That mojito scene will definitely happened at the end but the real question is if there will be a kiss scene too or not lol. 

I just had some thoughts about how Episode 26 ends.

Spoiler

Ok, I suspect that at the end of the episode it is Bon that is holding the gun to Ae-Rin's head.  He is going to show her how dangerous this is and so he is going to train her to survive this mission.  I think he has come to the conclusion that he can no longer keep her out of this.  However, he is going to do everything he can to make sure this does not turn into another Candy mission.  He just could not handle that again.  It would literally break him.

21 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

I just had some thoughts about how Episode 26 ends.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, I suspect that at the end of the episode it is Bon that is holding the gun to Ae-Rin's head.  He is going to show her how dangerous this is and so he is going to train her to survive this mission.  I think he has come to the conclusion that he can no longer keep her out of this.  However, he is going to do everything he can to make sure this does not turn into another Candy mission.  He just could not handle that again.  It would literally break him.

Spoiler

Yes he will train her to be a spy bc i read on dramamilk recap, on the preview conversation, aerin and Bon are picking aerin's code name (like terius,candy etc) together when Bon finally suggested to aerin to use alice.

Archived