[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

@triplem  Thanks for the recap 

40 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

I just had some thoughts about how Episode 26 ends.

Hide contents

Ok, I suspect that at the end of the episode it is Bon that is holding the gun to Ae-Rin's head.  He is going to show her how dangerous this is and so he is going to train her to survive this mission.  I think he has come to the conclusion that he can no longer keep her out of this.  However, he is going to do everything he can to make sure this does not turn into another Candy mission.  He just could not handle that again.  It would literally break him.

@larrysouth  I was also thinking it was him pointing a gun at her.. But it don't make sense for him to go in undrcover.. So I'm thinking it's the secty hit-man remember he was looking at AR resume and knew she was used to get Bon.. 

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Glad she was not really angry at him I guess she completely understood what was at state.

How coud she get mad at the very man that has been protecting her and the kids.. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So KB wasn’t upset about a gift from AR but was rather touched.  I am relieved that Yoo told AR about KB’s feelings towards her and the twins and finally Do Woo’s hair, just :love:

About KB helping AR with her kimchi, i wished he could have just told her that he knows about her task she is pursuing and guide her along.  There are times to be a gentleman but this is not it.

As for the gun on AR’s head, i hope it’s KB but I don’t remember him carrying that kind of gun.  I always see K carrying that instead.  But then again, it may not be K otherwise AR wouldn’t be in the preview clutching the bag they were looking for, I am assuming is a bag. 

In the preview voice over her talking to KB about picking a code name for herself .... the conversation somehow sounds so sweet :lol:

BTW, as much as we hate it i think JYT’s character will be killed at the end of the drama.   Just guessing here based on his last conversation he had with AR.  

44 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

How coud she get mad at the very man that has been protecting her and the kids.. 

Despite that, I think that she was a little angry.   (We get angriest at those we love, don't we?) 

But my guess is that it was not anger alone but a sense of betrayal.  She trusted Bon and then she felt he let her down (back when they had that 14 hour separation).  Then she forgave him and decided to trust him totally.....but now she finds out that he knew something absolutely huge that he hid from her.  She, quite reasonably, feels betrayed.  That's why she lies when she tells him about her "new job"--she can't bring herself to trust him with information about her mission to help finding her husband's killer.  And I think she lied about not having a birthday present, too.

I was glad that she finally really wept for her husband.  She couldn't let go before because the kids might have heard her.  But now she has a deeper grief because he didn't die "naturally" from a health condition.  He was murdered, and their future together with their children was stolen because of that.  That is much more deeply wounding than an unexpected death.  Add on top of that Bon's betrayal (even though his intentions were well-meant), and she was certainly deeply grieved.

There's perhaps a little similarity (real or not) in some ways between AR and Candy.  Both of them are small, slight women who seem vulnerable.  Bon's type?  Sure seems that way.  But even if that is the case, Bon would be underestimating AR because she's tougher than she seems on the outside.

AR will get over her hurt and betrayal, and Bon won't ever let her down again.  They're perfect together.

I'm waiting for the happy ending because I believe that there will be one.

A great example of "it's the thought that counts" was when Bon received the presents from JJ... Does he need that toy car? No.... Does he need more plasters? No... well, maybe, but you know what I mean... Look at his face when he saw those presents... :wub:

Bon going to end up in the same situation again like with this late girlfriend,but this time he is going to save her.

I am glad he knows what she is doing but he warned her how dangerous this is he know  better then anyone.

He worries about all the same stuff again :(

At the end I am sure its Bon with a toy gun or something

I also think she just forgot to get him something with everything going on and she did not realize it.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

At the end I am sure its Bon with a toy gun or something

I am hopeful that it is Bon.  But there's one thing about that gun that worries me:  it has a silencer on it.  

That's something an assassin might need but that Bon probably wouldn't be likely to use.

1 hour ago, thistle said:

I am hopeful that it is Bon.  But there's one thing about that gun that worries me:  it has a silencer on it.  

That's something an assassin might need but that Bon probably wouldn't be likely to use.

My thoughts exactly... but anyway, we know for sure AR will be just fine...

2 hours ago, thistle said:

I mean we know she is ok so either its Bon holding the gun or he save her.

12 hours ago, zba72 said:

:lol: She didn’t have issues with him so no problem what so ever.  This episode he was busy with JYT so his time with AR wasn’t much but those short period was very sweet.   They are fated to be together... :D

i am still waiting for that elusive OST.  They have been playing it alot in the recent episodes but it is not released yet :grimace:

psst.. do you think there will ever be a kiss scene in this drama ?? :P

I think they will start with kko ko kiss and led to actual kiss on the last episode :w00t:

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I mean we know she is ok so either its Bon holding the gun or he save her.

I think the one wearing the overcoat is KB tailing her, I have never seen K wearing an overcoat day or night.  

That's why she lies when she tells him about her "new job"--she can't bring herself to trust him with information about her mission to help finding her husband's killer.

i don’t think she felt betrayed because Yoon already told to her that AR has become precious to him and he also explained himself to her.  She didn’t want to tell him because he already told her not to cross into his world because it is dangerous and this mission is doing just that.   

18 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I think the one wearing the overcoat is KB tailing her, I have never seen K wearing an overcoat day or night.  

i don’t think she felt betrayed because Yoon already told to her that AR has become precious to him and he also explained himself to her.  She didn’t want to tell him because he already told her not to cross into his world because it is dangerous and this mission is doing just that.   

I agree!! AR knows that Bon will stop her from doing dangerous spy stuff. That is the actual reason why she didnt want to tell Bon. She also told Yoo not to tell Bon. 

34 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Yeah she know how much he cares about her, its not about trust it something he feels she has to do and she know Bon would do anything to stop her and do it himself.

I think Bon understood this thats why he did not try to stop her,I imagine they will work together, since she is asking for a codename in the preview lol

I was sad (but not tear up) when AR first knew about Bon's supposedly explosive death,

I was sad (but still no tears) when AR mourned again for her husband after finding out the truth,

But I actually sad and tear up when Bon asked if there is anything else for him apart from JJ's gift from AR (of which AR nonchalantly explained that she did cook for him but threw it out when he did not show up and will give him some of the nambak kimchi instead, which she planned to make for the interview)..and then I was sad and tear up again when he asked AR about the new job but AR openly lied to him..I can feel him hurt twice..really hurt..I guessed I felt like Bon is expecting something from AR to ensure him that AR cares for him as much as he cares for her and what makes it even worse when AR lied to him, it sorts of implied that AR did not even care the fact that he is worried about her since she ignored his request to stay away from the dangerous plan..

So, now, I presumed and I think I am almost 90 percent sure, it is Bon who loves AR more..I did not expect AR to love him more though, of course, after finding out about the husband..hence, the conflicted feeling I had came back again. The feeling of wanting AR to reciprocate Bon's affection towards her with the same degree of care and love but at the same time knowing it will be impossible as long as AR is still mourning for the husband (and now taking revenge for him)..hmmm...

50 minutes ago, inna75 said:

I was sad (but not tear up) when AR first knew about Bon's supposedly explosive death,

I was sad (but still no tears) when AR mourned again for her husband after finding out the truth,

But I actually sad and tear up when Bon asked if there is anything else for him apart from JJ's gift from AR (of which AR nonchalantly explained that she did cook for him but threw it out when he did not show up and will give him some of the nambak kimchi instead, which she planned to make for the interview)..and then I was sad and tear up again when he asked AR about the new job but AR openly lied to him..I can feel him hurt twice..really hurt..I guessed I felt like Bon is expecting something from AR to ensure him that AR cares for him as much as he cares for her and what makes it even worse when AR lied to him, it sorts of implied that AR did not even care the fact that he is worried about her since she ignored his request to stay away from the dangerous plan..

So, now, I presumed and I think I am almost 90 percent sure, it is Bon who loves AR more..I did not expect AR to love him more though, of course, after finding out about the husband..hence, the conflicted feeling I had came back again. The feeling of wanting AR to reciprocate Bon's affection towards her with the same degree of care and love but at the same time knowing it will be impossible as long as AR is still mourning for the husband (and now taking revenge for him)..hmmm...

I dont think thats it when she though  he died she was really destroy since she thought the same thing  has happen again despite her efforts.She wanted to see her mom after and even sell her home since she could not take it.

Thats the actions of someone that really cares about him,it just finding out  how husband died threw her off which makes sense.

She has alot of baggage and I think she is holding back because of that but her kids love him and so does her mom and  dad, heck the whole neighborhood likes him in both areas.

The thing is Bon does not see her kids as a burden at all he loves them and is always excited to be with them.

30 minutes ago, inna75 said:

KB was the first to have romantic feelings for her, that’s for sure.  She cares about him too, alot.  You can see it from the earlier episodes but we need to remember that she has her kids to take care so probably no time to think about her own feelings or needs.  KB has been nothing  but a gentleman, giving her space to grieve and rebuild her life.  

She lied to him because she knows he will not allow her to do it.  Like him, she is seeking justice for her husband, just like KB seeking for Candy.  He knows he can’t stop her because of that, the reason why he pretends he doesn’t know.  I think he is more worried than hurt.  He will probably make sure he protects her well and ensure that the mission will not fail.  

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

KB was the first to have romantic feelings for her, that’s for sure.  She cares about him too, alot.  You can see it from the earlier episodes but we need to remember that she has her kids to take care so probably no time to think about her own feelings or needs.  KB has been nothing  but a gentleman, giving her space to grieve and rebuild her life.  

She lied to him because she knows he will not allow her to do it.  Like him, she is seeking justice for her husband, just like KB seeking for Candy.  He knows he can’t stop her because of that, the reason why he pretends he doesn’t know.  I think he is more worried than hurt.  He will probably make sure he protects her well and ensure that the mission will not fail.  

I understand what you guys have explained and very grateful for clarifying this for me..kamsahanida..:D

It is just, I know how Bon's feel as I felt that before. When you care more about someone as opposed that person to you, you would allow the person some space and latitude to do whatever that person wants to do to get through the struggle and suffering, looking out for that person however you can without overwhelming, trying to watch from far but making sure that person would not stumble or hurt again. But in that process, you yourself will feel hurt because you wish you can do more for that person, you wish that person would be aware how much you love him/her and despite all that, you are always there for that person.

Bon is that kind of character - a gentleman with warm heart who knew his boundary when it comes to meddling in someone's struggle and suffering while supporting her as much as he can. Hence, he accepted the lies. Dont' get me wrong. I dont blame AR to lie to him as she thinks that is what's best at that point since she was threw off by the latest info (as someone pointed out. I would have done the same thing if i was her). It is expected for her to think that Bon would stop her since her biggest concern at that point is what killed her husband and not what Bon's feeling at that point. I mean, since AR's ultimate goal now is justice for her husband, hence what Bon told her about staying away became second priority to her. But I think that's what hurt, at least to me, because Bon's warning became second priority despite what they have gone through together.  It is not an intentional hurt though as I dont think AR thought what she had done hurt Bon in anyway but she knew Bon would not understand her reasoning for getting involved in the plan. And I think that is what the grimace look he had when she said "I got a job at a friend's restaurant. I am being paid a lot".  Hence, his next question about wanting to visit her at her "new job" was to give her another chance to be truthful but she once again lied to him. But I agree with what you said about that he is worried MORE about her than letting his hurt affected him which allow him to slide those lies. And obviously he would do everything he can to protect her (hence the preview when he came into the house as a deliveryman)

I know my opinion is not of majority...sorry about that. Just trying to make sense of the conflicted feelings I had. But I need to clarify here again. I dont blame AR to lie. I kinda expected that given the circumstances. I also know AR care about Bon too (saving him, declaring to protect him, worrying about him says it all) but still, at this point, I dont think she is aware the degree of her affection towards him as opposed of him to her. Exactly what is the relationship between them? That was not really clear up till this point. And I also know, based on the preview, it seems that Bon really did not let the lies or hurt get to him (as per the discussion about the code name, it seems he gave her the approval to be part of the spy team, for real). So, I am actually okay with the whole episode. But I do hope in the next 3 eps, we would at least see some progress made for the OTP, real clarification of their feelings for each other..jeball...#justmy2cents #hopeforreallyhappyending #reallywantthemtoendasahappyfamily

I can understand AR’s hesitant intentionally or unintentionally because she almost lost KB and that probably scares her.  Also her husband just died recently so it may probably take her some time to reciprocate i guess.  Actually i find the preview with her talking to KB about code name for her is cute.  It sounds like KB approve of her getting involved in this mission.  Most likely the confession will be next week (obviously if there is one) but i would be happy if it happens this week :D

Just finished watching last night's episode...
What a cliffhanger...
I am praying hard that the one pointed the gun at AeRin was Bon... But even if not him, I hope KB will come to her rescue...
As of now I think the real evil is still in hidden - I refer to the one in NIS... both chiefs now seem suspicious to me... 

I like the way Bon stood outside AeRin's house and let her crying her hearts out... He didn't try to hide his affection to her anymore... And oh my hawtie isn't he hot when he peeled those garlic and tried to hide his worry towards her... His gazes...
He's really one heck of a sexy guy!!! 
Gosh... 

I must say, I am glad that Joon Joon are in Jeju now.. so at least Bon can concentrate to protect AeRin alone... 

Also am so glad JYT is on Bon's side... 

Spoiler

although I have this small worry that in the end he would end up dead...  protecting either his Brother or AeRin... *just a hunch* 

8 hours ago, zba72 said:

BTW, as much as we hate it i think JYT’s character will be killed at the end of the drama.   Just guessing here based on his last conversation he had with AR.  

:bawling: writernim please give JinYongTae a way out, maybe something dramatic could happen (maybe for once he could try to save others that d be cool but ok if it's brother who saves him again 

Spoiler

Mr BON you will protect your brother until end won't you :bawling:

PSX_20181108_092118.jpg?type=w800

)

Mrs Go is mad at him, it's normal (and have to say JYT shouldn't use word accident indeed)

P181108_081722.jpg?type=w800

but he didn't order his husband death and from beginning he tried to take care of her in his own way (job, incitive)

And now to save himself but for capturing evil Voice mainly he's taking so many risks , he could have been killed already.

IMG_20181107_210128_471.jpg?type=w800

I liked his char I need him to stay alive and bontae bromance could continue 

:wub:

P181108_081612.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

P181108_084002.jpg?type=w800

(Bonus for few JYT fans : glasses JYT again :wub:)

Spoiler

IMG_-okgkzx.jpg?type=w800

Archived