[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

Remember the weakness for goodlooking guys.. I think AR will use KB on this matter.. And ofcourse our man likely to favor this than AR working dangerously by herself.. 

Kdrama's mr. & mrs. Smith indeed!!! 

Who can forget the SWOT session :lol:

It will be Terius and Alice :joy: :heart:

46 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

Remember the weakness for goodlooking guys.. I think AR will use KB on this matter.. And ofcourse our man likely to favor this than AR working dangerously by herself..

Yeah, I was wondering who will be the pretty boy that will become the weakness of the head housekeeper. I was going to guess JYT, but then there was that still where Bon in disguise was holding her arm. It's probably going to be Bon after all. I am sure it's going to be a funny scene there...

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

Who can forget the SWOT session :lol:

It will be Terius and Alice :joy: :heart:

KIS spy agency and their SWOT session. Terius and Alice. Bontae bromance. What is there not to love?? I am hoping bromance award will go to Bontae couple. :lol:

@triplem gosh!! pls dont let JYT die. We need more bromance. Brudder will come and save him definitely. I dont think they will come that extend killing off JYT character. He must redeem himself and get a second chance to be a good citizen. 

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

Just started on this drama. It is endearing watching So Ji Sub with kids. 

Even kids take a toll on a special forces trained guy.

One of the reason why hubby and me choose not to have kids. I really admire husband and wife with more than 2 kids. 

Im highkey hoping they will make 2nd season of this drama where we can see both terius and alice solving some cases together. but thinking that terius is so ji sub, i dont think they will revive this drama (i mean he's a top actor, he must be busy with other project later). Kinda having this thought after seeing 'partner for justice' get revived for 2nd season lol.

So ji sub and twins special making:D

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:lol: maybe maybe this is one reason writernim wont let him die :

Ok chill.. itz pretty obvious he is redeeming himself now so 99.9% ok ok corrrection 100% he wont die in this drama hahahaa...:lol: (btw this is comedy genre ya? Ya:grimace:)

This :joy: gif :heart:

and I like this % as much  : 100% :D thanks for him and @junejungki

@triplem too: 9 lives is good bcs he's only living his 2nd (or 3rd one let say with redemption)

9 lives like a cat :lol:?

Spoiler

Yes give them bromance award already :joy::wub: 

P181108_084122.jpg?type=w800

Do mbc do this kind of thing too ? (I know kbs gave a couple award to bromance too last year)

I suppose I should be already happy if JYT is ok at the end but as we saw SHJ press conference backstage pictures with kids I thought then maybe...  only Mr Bon destiny in fact ?... -_-

Spoiler

JYT with kids how would that turn? Surely not that natural & he would be super awkward :joy:?

P181108_124859.jpg?type=w800

Wait if he turns ok and Mr Bon continue security services what about a JYT sitter :joy:?

Episode opens

It is Bon, with toy gun. He wanted AR to be aware of the danger. AR said yes and she is still ok with it. Bon said then he will protect her.

Yoo picked them up and dropped them off at apartment. Bon is still worried so he said he will train AR. Morning time, training with running.

@galaxy97 woah!!! Bon and Joon Soo bed scene!! OMG!!! He really sleeping?? They are cute together. Like father and son. :love:

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Episode opens

It is Bon, with toy gun. He wanted AR to be aware of the danger. AR said yes and she is still ok with it. Bon said then he will protect her.

Yoo picked them up and dropped them off at apartment. Bon is still worried so he said he will train AR. Morning time, training with running.

Finally!! AR become spy like we predicted. hahahaha!!

Screen froze. Next open with Yoo at Shim's office. Shim giving Yoo a last chance, maybe about King's bag. Then as Yoo leaving, Shim asked her that Kwon told him about Bon's Swiss account. Yoo begins to suspect Shim.

Voice giving JYT tickets to Swiss.

KIS trio visited Bon at his apartment, "surprise......." bearing bags of groceries. EH announced there will be a party at Bon's place. They basically invaded his apartment... lol

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Episode opens

Oh thank goodness.... thank you dear @ktcjdrama for this live recap. Saranghae yo!! 

Food ready on table, Bon standing aside while KIS quartet asked him to join. He finally joined.

SunMi told Bon about the terror stuff happening at KingCastle while he was gone.

Bon was indifferent, but AR whispered reminding him to act appropriately, that he din't know about it. He acted surprised... He was even updated with SunMi's husband running away with another woman.

Suddenly EH asked Bon, so who is it actually? Referring to who is Bon's woman.

Explanation of Yoo -- they are talking about her, then Yoo at King's Bag felt someone talking about her. DW made his move and invited Yoo to go somewhere.

Archived