[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

You're welcome

Btw, last night i rewatched TBM from the first ep, and i realized something

1) moon sang soon secretary is the bad guy who meet JYT in restaurant in the latest ep, and he's also the one who meet SM in the hotel before (when she thought her husband was in there)

2) GAR husband died on Sept 31, 2018, but uncle died in 2017 ( i think joon2 write 2017), so are they in 2018 now or what? I got confused. And some of you guys also mention that at least it's been months after AR husband accident).  

25 minutes ago, Nur zakiyah Fahiroh said:

You're welcome

1) moon sang soon secretary is the bad guy who meet JYT in restaurant in the latest ep, and he's also the one who meet SM in the hotel before (when she thought her husband was in there)

2) GAR husband died on Sept 31, 2018, but uncle died in 2017 ( i think joon2 write 2017), so are they in 2018 now or what? I got confused. And some of you guys also mention that at least it's been months after AR husband accident).  

Thanks for sharimg that bit of info in no.1

As for no.2, where do you see the full date of his death? I thought it was Sept.1? No year though. But yes, I did notice that JJ wrote 2017 for the fish Uncle. But could that be the date they got the fish then? Confirming that they started the story in 2017?

52 minutes ago, Nur zakiyah Fahiroh said:

GAR husband died on Sept 31, 2018, but uncle died in 2017 ( i think joon2 write 2017), so are they in 2018 now or what? I got confused. And some of you guys also mention that at least it's been months after AR husband accident).  

Aerin's husband actually died on Aug 31 2018 (i checked the part where eunha asking the security to look at the cctv to find who steal her children bike a.k.a the same day K killed her husband) and Bon birthday is on 31 oct which is the day that car bombing occured so like someone mentioned it before, it's only been two months since aerin's husband death. 

And about that uncle the fish part, i checked it back and it does look like 2017 to me but it doesnt make sense lol so maybe it was 'uncle' in korean writing instead bc it's kind of messy; it could be a word or number.

@ktcjdrama the current setting is in 2018 bc i checked back the jung in soo (jyt's real identity) document the one Bon read before. On that paper they listed jung in soo died on 24/10/2016 and i remember jyt said all of that happened two years ago making the year they are currently in is on 2018. And sept 1 you saw at the monitor before is the day the funeral happened.

38 minutes ago, Nur zakiyah Fahiroh said:

You're welcome

It was Sept 1 not 31 because month of Sept only up to 30th. 

@galaxy97 I am 150cm height. If I stand next to So Ji Sub, I think I looklike a minion. Not compatible at all :wacko:

22 hours ago, junejungki said:

I love him since Memory in Bali with Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung. Master's Sun, Phantom and Oh My Venus also my favourite. 

oh my venus is still my fav drama of sjs.. haha i still remember john kim. he was so hot *blush blush* in that drama.. i couldnt watch master’s sun bcoz all that ghosts were driving me nuts (im a coward lol)..   :sweatingbullets:. phantom was too complicated and i was still young during memory in bali so i was preoccupied with doraemon that time.. (still watch doraemon now kekeke)

so happy he did this drama. it is light and funny with a touch of actions. just the way i like it.

btw i saw the new preview. omo what happened to that KIS eonnie?? cant wait for the next ep :crazy:

14 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh noo she sounds too angry :tears: i wonder what will Bon do to cool down aerin's heart. I cant figure out any solution at all. Hmm thats why we should never hide things from anyone esp someone we love...

Unfortunately, spies survive by keeping secrets.  Bon was trying to protect her by not telling her how her husband died, but he was also investigating on his own. 

18 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh noo she sounds too angry :tears: i wonder what will Bon do to cool down aerin's heart. I cant figure out any solution at all. Hmm thats why we should never hide things from anyone esp someone we love...

I don't know either how they will sort this out... But it's still the last 4 episodes... So I'll remain positive... They better not give me a crappy ending like "Bon goes into hiding but still watching over AR and JJ" or something like that... After all that happens, they deserve to become a family at the end...

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Not much he can do here, she has been in extreme danger for the longest time now this would put her in even more danger.

Also he knows how she is so I am afraid she going to do something foolish.

AR has shown a tendency to rush headlong into danger, so Bon would be right to worry.

I hope it will be a small bump in the relationship.  Bon has his reasons for not telling her because she was still working at J int’l.   It is fine that she is angry with him but i hope it doesn’t drag.  We only have 4 episodes left !! I also hope Galaxy Shim is still alive :tears:

i hope Aerin will realise that to KB, her and the twins safety comes first.  The more secret she knows the more dangerous it is for her.  Just like their separation was short, i hope her anger is short lived.

26 minutes ago, Shuugo Hu said:

I don't know either how they will sort this out... But it's still the last 4 episodes... So I'll remain positive... They better not give me a crappy ending like "Bon goes into hiding but still watching over AR and JJ" or something like that... After all that happens, they deserve to become a family at the end...

Or this might end with aerin finally forgive Bon (eventho Bon actually didnt need to apologise at all since like u guys said he did it to protect her) and both of them remains as close buddy like they always be. BUT I STILL HOPE WE WILL GET A HAPPY ENDING:( I HATE OPEN ENDING SO MUCH MORE THAN SAD ENDING.

What do you guys think? Any possible ending?

12 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

What do you guys think? Any possible ending?

I think that when there are only 4 episodes left, the OTP relationship will inevitably hit a speedbump.  ;) 

And I believe that the ending will somehow be good.

Archived