[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

If I think about it once again, KimBon helping AeRin's parents doing all the errands were something that — usually — done by a future-son-in-law. As to blend in with the family. 

When the separation happened, I'm sure AeRin's parents will keep asking about KimBon. They've fall in love with him already.

We need some Tension in order to make the reunion taste more delicious and cheesier :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

If I think about it once again, KimBon helping AeRin's parents doing all the errands were something that — usually — done by a future-son-in-law. As to blend in with the family. 

I've been thinking about AR's parents as well, and I had wondered in the past if they were perhaps spies, too.  I'm still wondering that, especially since AR told Bon that her dad was from Seoul and that he had gotten ill and stopped working about the same time she was born.  If Dad had been a spy, maybe he would have wanted to got to Jeju to recover from an injury and to hide out.  

Some of the stuff that AR has said about her parents adds up in a funny way--like the talents for driving and for diving.  And there's also AR's own talents for spying and her natural bravery (like when she saved Bon from drowning).

Maybe it's just me but I think there's some family background there.  It would be just brilliant and also really funny if AR's parents had to come to Bon's rescue. 

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Omo... sooo cute and our little ones like to sit on hottie's lap (ok..ok... chingus queue up... ya..ya..:tounge_xd:)

(omy he juz cant wait for his turn to be on his lap...heee)

:blush:

Queuing up, queuing up... :D 

And he happily indulged...:wub:

10 hours ago, littlerain said:

For sure I don't want Mrs Go & Mr Bon to hate JinYongTae :unsure: so really hope char turns out as you said, he has a cutie little brother side but not a coward in fact at all & all is a plan to live as a nice person through redemption path ... A death only in appearance to get a new life is a great idea :) but I don't know if he could, would JYT would like to get back his old him...:no_mouth: (my SLS fangirling heart would cry if so :joy:

About the bags I'm wondering too, I mean they even made them created in Italia , JYT went there once, why for just a number added ? Is there more than numbers ? Bag itself is arms plans whatever ? Remember this scene / MBC still we see him with gloves like he's about to dissect something :scream::joy:

And I was surprised abt the Candy secret plot in preview, bcs even if real, no way JYT knew that alone, so yes bluff only from JYT? Id prefer your team with Mr Bon idea of course...

Just doesn't understand now why stoic Mr BON would be that surprised to see JYT in this flat...

Ah true almost forget, I'm far from being bilingual but indeed K language has possibility to make sentences without telling if it's a "she" or a "he" (it's still possible though but they won't usually point out gender without reason) so it's easier in kdramas to use that to create funny misunderstandings whereas while translation is more difficult when you don't know gender so how to talk abt this person

I think JYT can get a new life but I don't think he has to change his face again.  That would be too much surgery! :lol: :joy:  He could just change his hairstyle at least.  Hehehe...

Hahaha...that's funny how you said he is "about to dissect something" :lol:   It does look like he's gonna do that.  But really why are the bags that important.  For sure they already know the codes that they have to put in there and it's written or saved somewhere else.

10 hours ago, supergal99 said:

chingus queue up... ya..ya..:tounge_xd:)

(omy he juz cant wait for his turn to be on his lap...heee)

:blush:

Awww......the kids are so cute with SJS!  Yes.....he definitely has to have his own soon!  :lol:  

-----------------------------

So aside from the questions about the importance of the bags....I'm also wondering who is responsible for KB escaping but not through Death Protocol plotted by NIS chief & Im Se Mi (sorry I forget her character name).  They might show it in the next episode that KB talked to the person who let him escape but he did not tell anybody yet.  I am thinking it is NIS female chief (Kwon?) or maybe it is NIS chief (Shim?) coz he was shown in a restaurant and I believe he was meeting somebody there.  But if so.....Why did he have to keep it a secret from Im Se Mi?! :huh:

On last Thu ep, we got the answer on where the last sticker was.  And it was shocking that when they found it...that's also when KIS leader found the USB and Agent K heard about it (what a coincidence).

A lot is being revealed right now obviously because it is ending soon!   I think NIS chief is the mole/bad guy and Kwon is actually a good guy spying on NIS chief but if that's the case I'm still confused as to why they are more interested in getting KB than JYT who might have more info.  Blaaaahhh....I don't know....like I said....this show is racking my brain.  The next ep would reveal more or give us more theories.  Hehehe......

My personal opinion is Kwon is the good guy here... Someone of her caliber wouldn't be stupid enough to just chasing Kim Bon for 3 years... Maybe she did her own investigation and then have some suspicion on Shim... Kim Bon had the flashdisc from candy, of course that is the most important.. She knows nothing about J International and JYT existance... After she caught Bon, it's either she create her own death protocol for Bon or she knows something is wrong with Shim's death protocol plan... Shim's death protocol is for Bon runaway through manhole... What if the manhole is closed? 10 seconds is not enough to open a manhole I think... Anyway, let's wait for tonight episode...

22 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

It turns out that this drama has just started shooting (they have NOT shot a lot).  I still don't know if Hojun is a confirmed cast or only offered a role but either way...it doesn't seem to be just a cameo.

And you know...I'm with you on fangirling over uri JYT in glasses! :wub:  He has a different aura once again!

:sweatingbullets: sorry to quote you again but I just read SHJ next role description and I'm under shock :astonished::joy:

Spoiler

Jobless, incompetent,  reckless, thoughtless :scream: help~:joy:  

Please writernim let JinYongTae show us his good sides to us & some charisma too B)

se3_ani_1541092065020_a.gif?type=w800

maybe turn him to be in fact really the big villain now I'm ok with the idea :joy: 

Spoiler

After all why this evil aura then :sweatingbullets:

20181024_195701.png?type=w800

1541557224205.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler

Everything but not useless please :joy: well maybe not sacrifice him :bawling: 

Looks like she is trying to get herself into the trouble this time... I don't think Bon and YJY are crazy enough to use civilians to be their informant again... Especially not Bon... This could be her own initiative... And clearly this doesn't looks like a normal job...

I am hoping that it is a plan by both KB and her to seek justice for her dead husband and KB.  It is really irresponsible for her if she does it on her own and risking her life.  I thought KB has already reminded her to think of joon-joon before she gets involve in anything :grimace:  

This is really driving me up the wall :weary:

O gosh, it's the scary aunt from Devilish Joy :o... but who knows maybe she is the one wanting Bon alive.... hmmm

Isn't it too late for another new job? But I will trust the writer. Maybe AR going undercover to get close to the Voice. 

I hope....
~ KIS' boss is not dead...
~ JYT is not the bad guy but just pretending to be bad....
~ KB, AR and Joon Joon will have their happily ever after's ending.......

PS: Lately I have some kind of ovary explosion when I see So Ji Sub.. He's just so hot! Even his kko kko to AeRin could make my knees weak. :love:

2 hours ago, Shuugo Hu said:

Looks like she is trying to get herself into the trouble this time... I don't think Bon and YJY are crazy enough to use civilians to be their informant again... Especially not Bon... This could be her own initiative... And clearly this doesn't looks like a normal job...

and let the spy game begin!

20 minutes ago, Tasia said:

Glad to know... That it's JYT at KB's hideout....

Still hoping JYT is not bad.....

:cry:

I hope he's not, too, cause if he is, screw all the "brother" stuff. Bon just toss him on the side of the road and forget him. He's a traitor.

Cannot believe that Ae Rin is going to go into the blue house. Honestly, I wished she would just sit still for a bit and not get into more trouble, but at the end, who can when you find out that your husband was killed because he was a witness.

I somewhat hope that AeRin would go for some kind of training as NIS and really become spy. She had the knacks to do it (from the way she discovered the secret room in King's Bag apartment and breaking in JYT's secret room)... 

But again... it would be too dangerous for her and Joon Joon... and KB...

Arghh.. I just hope a happy ending as a family for them four... :wub:

lol i went to buy a cake today and there was this kid pulling out some cakes decoration on top of cakes in refrigerator.. the salesperson dunno what to do so she called the mom and she screamed like a crazy lady.. i thought to my dumb self where have i seen this bfore.. lol it was exactly from the scene in terius right?!! cant believe it happened right before my eyes.. there are kids as naughty as joon joon in real life after all kekekeke

Archived