[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! It's back on...

AR in maid costume, snooping around the house of Yoon. Opened a wardrobe of vac.cleaner, but stopped by the head housekeeper. AR made an excuse, then she was led back to kitchen. 

Whatever AR sees is transmitted to King's Bag office with Yoo and DW. Bon is in the car monitoring same thing.

Oh... AR planted a camera on the vac.cleaner so they can follow the vac.into various rooms. Smart!!

DW meeting with a man in a park. Didn't catch what they are saying, but as DW leaving, Kwon arrived and stopped the guy.

Bon picked AR up at the back door. They are happy the day is completed. AR received Pigus text message from JYT.

Bon looking not comfy, then she reminded him of their first emoji texting...

Bon cooking steak but AR at the side telling him too much what to do. Bon asked her to go sit down...

Dinner for two, chingus.... :D

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh... AR planted a camera on the vac.cleaner so they can follow the vac.into various rooms. Smart!!

Brilliant!  The sort of thing only a housewife might think of.  So simple and yet so easy to overlook.

Voice calling someone about JYT. Driver Park... Voice is putting a document into safe. Lots of cash inside his safe.

King's Bag office. Yoo DW AR Bon and JYT... talking about the latest discovery about the safe. They are strategizing.

Bon in disguise. Head Housekeeper reluctant to let him work, he wanted to leave already but then pretty boy go into action.... LOL..... LOL.... You have to watch this part yourself.... LOL.... Housekeeper told him not to leave....

Bon finished his work, asking for more TV to fix... Housekeeper said no, but changed her mind when Bon again go into pretty boy mode.... LOL.... LOL....

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Dying . The background music is careless Whisper -as Bon drinks juice offered by evil lady , she was just watching him gulp,  i can’t type ...oh god you guys hv to see this 

his good looks worked on her!!  

The creep song and careless whisper .... omg so funny.  Today’s episode so entertaining but not the ending.

Bon is finally led to Yoon's study. He gave a sign and AR dropped something to distract Housekeeper to leave Bon alone in the office. Suspense is too high...

Cut to Kwon passing Shim, she updated Shim that DW is still working on something it seems. Shim went to King's Bag. No one is around. He picked up a post-it note and then make a call to Yoo. He asked her where she is, and asked where Bon is. Bon is informed, then suspense BGM on.

JYT and Voice in the car. Voice got a call, angry and asked to turn back the car immediately to go home. JYT asked what happened. He then send a text, maybe to alert the others.

Bon still in the middle of opening the safe.

Success in opening the safe, tense music.... o gosh... Bon got a document with title List-A... Then there is an alarm at the house. Everyone is alerted. Bon is about to leave, housekeeper came but Bon knocked her out and asked AR to leave as well. Bon is upstairs and he saw AR downstairs with K approaching. He fired, Bon got shot because he jumped and covered AR. Bon gave his bag to AR and asked her to run. Bon stayed to divert K but he is actually already injured. AR ran, the guys fought. Bon is losing. AR ran through the alley.

Bon down on the ground, K picked up his gun aiming at Bon. AR made it out, but heard a gunshot. Shocked face. End.

Oh bloody...

What a cliffhanger??!!!

and we need to wait for next week.... :astonished:

Edit: I must say I love the part when RDW made a move on Yoon. May the drama

cupid shoot the arrow at Yoon’s heart towards RDW :wub:

Ok..before i forget...  @triplem and @ktcjdrama..tqvm for the live recap..kamsahanida..

I am so sure Bon would not be shot, or if he did, it will not be fatal..since this drama is about him

But let's say if he did not get shot..it was K who got shot..that means there is another shooter on scene..then, who would that be?

edited:

I loooveee every bit of the scene when Bon tried to "seduce" the ahjumma..hahaha..I was crying with laughter:joy:..I bet the bts would be even funnier..

Last couple of minutes were intense.  Gunshot, AR in shock.  My guess is KB must have kicked K’s hand.  He should have learned something from his last encounter with K 3 years ago or someone came to the rescue.  But i think someone else shot because K was using a silencer, i think

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Yes., I think it was when we could not live cap. Thanks @ktcjdrama. I flew home ASAP from work 

@zba72 I love the choice of background music. I appreciate the lil date scene as well. Aigoo I want some episode extension.

Welcome @inna75..or could it be Bon fought back & shot K? 

The only persona who could save Bon is Chief or Kwon . Depending on who the baddie is . 

No joon joon today ..sad ..

I hope so chinggu..if there is another shooter, it will be kinda of too late to add in another person into the team..unless, the PD is planning to extend this drama..hahaha

Btw, the part about code name..it was a short scene, after the whole team discussed about the details of the plan, AR and Bon walked together at the park and she asked about his code name. I think she asked him to suggest a code name for her and he suggested Alice. Then she asked if Alice refers to Alice in the Wonderland who get lost in the enchanted forest or mirror (something to that effect). He said yes..and she asked why. He said it suits her as she was just like Alice, lost in the world...I think..I presumed this was the conversation based on my limited Korean...sorry if there are any mistakes..#trying..and then it went straight to the next day scene when both of them started using their code names..

6 minutes ago, Tasia said:

Oh bloody...

What a cliffhanger??!!!

and we need to wait for next week.... :astonished:

Ikr.. Worst feeling in kdramaland! 

That is why, sometimes, too sweet scenes are too good to be true.. Need to watchout coz they are always followed by suspense, sadness or heart aches.. 

Ending is near... Make it a satisfying one pls pls writenim... 

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes., I think it was when we could not live cap. Thanks @ktcjdrama. I flew home ASAP from work 

@zba72 I love the choice of background music. I appreciate the lil date scene as well. Aigoo I want some episode extension.

Welcome @inna75..or could it be Bon fought back & shot K? 

The only persona who could save Bon is Chief or Kwon . Depending on who the baddie is . Who do you all think ? 

No joon joon today ..sad ..

Yeah, no JJ today... :(

Well, it could also be that Bon kicked K's hand and the shot was into the air....?? :sweatingbullets:

At least we know Bon will be okay...

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

But we will be tormented for another week waiting for last 2 episodes :lol:

:tears: yes, it will be our last week with the spies.... :bawling:

I just love seeing all five of them (bon, aerin, jyt, yoo and dw) join forces together solving the case...oh gosh could be better if this happened in earlier ep rather than now. They seriously make such a perfect team! Argghhh i need episode extension please! 

Archived