Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

1 hour ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby got question.

*I was in turtle-egg panic mode when I read the comment on  "Uncle died" title on MBC page*

Hubby :: Did it say "Uncle died" or "Ahjussi died"? Coz if it is Uncle, could be the fish? 

Hmmmmm :blink:

Thats the sign that ajussi need to go back home again haha

I never ever thought that one week is this long, i miss them :(

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby got question.

*I was in turtle-egg panic mode when I read the comment on  "Uncle died" title on MBC page*

Hubby :: Did it say "Uncle died" or "Ahjussi died"? Coz if it is Uncle, could be the fish? 

Excellent question! I think he's right, it probably is the fish. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby got question.

I'm soo lost and cannot predict what's going to happen next for this drama. I'm just waiting and hoping that Wednesday come already. I'm telling myself that Bon will make it to save the Joon-Joon and the rest of the kids. He's going to end up sneaking back into NIS to get Ae Rin and in doing so, he's going to sacrifice himself to save her. But I think while he goes into NIS, he's going to get more information on who's the mole. He's been on the outside and just guessing, going back inside to will reveal more.

• Like 10

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

The insta of the episode 21/22 preview was released with the caption of:

"Will Ae Rin and Bon be able to save Joon-Joon and the other children from the terrorist attack on the school?"

The answer, of course, is YES, they'll save the children. The only questions are whether anyone gets hurt as a consequence (namely AR or Bon, or possibly other KIS) and how cool will Bon look while he's saving everyone? :D 

Of course ....:lol:. I love him in his action scenes. Especially because he said in the interview he went for classes to  prepare for them. ( gif CTO) . So they were pretty legit . 

1539168111-1784047924.gif?v=1539168116

I actually spent the weekend binge watching Go Back Couple which was on my to watch list for the longest time . I bawled my eyes out .I can understand why it’s hard for us to fully hate JYT here . Apart from the way the character was written , kudos goes out to Son Ho Jun who has a way of making you sympathetic to his characters in spite of their failings .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 14

12 hours ago, unhelpful said:

Excellent question! I think he's right, it probably is the fish. :lol:

Oh wow... u guys are really like KIS agents ops ops:grimace::glasses: (i confess i had forgotten about those fishes)

Pics from KIS news: 30 oct

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/mysecretterrius/news/

L-O-V-E triangle hahahaa:sweatingbullets:

Kr0lccG5A6dc636764866778085576.jpg

Latest Mbc IG:

Oh so PDnim purposely made hottie wear that shirt ya? Ya.:P

opkgMhP.jpg

O..kay... L:wub:VE  that shirt ..heee

Oooo more spoiler fan cams . Happy family scenes ahead 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted by our twins 

Spoiler

Lol...when I was checking for the korean hash tag for this drama, this popped up 

Spoiler

This fan took this at the filming location- king’s bag 

Spoiler

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Oooo more spoiler fan cams . Happy family scenes ahead 

Spoiler

I think that one is after the gas attack:)

3 hours ago, triplem said:

This fan took this at the filming location- king’s bag 

Wow that place become a tourist attraction now:D So king's bag is a real store i guess? Oh gosh I would like to go there and take a pic as well!

Another fancam spoiler.. 

Spoiler

Is that go aerin with Bon or another woman?

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Is that go aerin with Bon or another woman?

Maybe is AR with straight hair.

• Like 9

On 10/29/2018 at 9:39 AM, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby got question.

If so, that means we will have another funeral scene, except this time it will be held in Bon's bathroom as they flush Uncle down the toilet.  Poor Uncle.  We hardly knew you.

• LOL 10

4 hours ago, paolaadl said:

I was thinking the same thing, too. It's Ae Rin with straight hair. Time fast forward already for that scene?

• Like 8

5 hours ago, paolaadl said:

The way they’re facing each other... my mind went wild! Could it be a kisseu???

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

On 10/28/2018 at 3:12 AM, supergal99 said:

Erhm... mmm.... yap... i am betting that we will get to see the nose kiss but erhm... pardon me i cant imagine any romantic link between uri villian n cute mummy ops ops!:grimace:

:yum:(maybe maybe we will have the nose kiss scene on his birthday ? Hahaaa...)

It's not supposed to be a romantic scene, actually (and only a peck on the cheek...hehe).  It's more of like another funny scene if he gets slapped.  :lol:  You know how JYT always does something unexpected or he kinda demands attention...and AR always has a way of getting back at him. :lol:

But you know....AR is the only one who showed care for JYT so I wouldn't be surprised if he develops a "crush" on her, but of course it would be just one-sided and he won't pursue the thought because he still feel responsible for her husband's death (Oooh...I cannot wait for the moment when she finds out that her husband was murdered and what's worse is JYT is involved with it and that KB knows about it).  Also, AR always see him as the "Cocky Weirdo" :lol: so no chance of romance with JYT.

Just wondering....what does "uri" villain mean?

On 10/28/2018 at 11:44 AM, littlerain said:

I really like JinYongTae grey character pushed by life to live more and more as a villain but inside still such a softie. I hate even more the evil Voice for what he made him go through :bawling:

Maybe it's a chance of redemption that his path crossed Mrs Go, I'm still anxious on final result though :fearful: like he's alone in hospital and not in preview :expressionless:

Meanwhile I appreciate his bromance with M. Bon :joy: funny moments or their discussion sincere lines :relieved: 

I really hope too drama will manage to show more progress of their bromance (and give us more funny BTS too)

Hide contents

I feel bad for JYT too!  He did not want to be evil but life pushed him to be evil. :bawling:  It's still a question on how Agent K found him fast whenever he was hiding.  But then he hasn't found him yet in the hospital?!  Or maybe he will find him soon?!  NOOOO!!! :(  

I'm expecting less JYT in the next episode because the theme is on the virus attack and the kids, but it's fine for me coz that's how the story goes.  I wonder if it's really 32 episodes or the show might get extended??  If it's true then we only get a few weeks left. :( 

I thought the bromance between Bon & JYT is kinda like the relationship of Bon with the kids....but with JYT it's a big kid!  HAHAHA! 

21 hours ago, triplem said:

I actually spent the weekend binge watching Go Back Couple which was on my to watch list for the longest time . I bawled my eyes out .I can understand why it’s hard for us to fully hate JYT here . Apart from the way the character was written , kudos goes out to Son Ho Jun who has a way of making you sympathetic to his characters in spite of their failings .

Awwww....it really is a heart-warming drama!  I watched it a few months ago (July to be exact) and I still can't get over it!  What's good about it too is that it's a short series and anyone who binge watches it can finish it in 2 days.

What a comparison you made with JYT & Choi Ban Do!  I never thought of that before!  I agree that SHJ did a great job making us symphatize with his characters.  It makes me believe that is probably one of the reasons why Son Ho Jun was chosen to play JYT even though people find it hard to believe that he would be a villain.  Credits to the writer too for making JYT a multi-dimensional character.  Even KB said JYT is "hard to read".  

Spoiler

Off-topic....if you are interested, you could also share your comments on the Go Back Couple thread (I hope the thread title could be changed coz both titles right now are just the alternate titles (Go Back Spouses / Confession Couple)

-------------------------------------

I wouldn't be surprised if it was KB & JYT inside those mascots since both of them are hiding from NIS and the bad guys.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kyutrogue said:

Just wondering....what does "uri" villain mean?

Uri is one of about 3 Korean words that I know (and we can thank Because This Is My First Life for this one).  It means "our"  

But correct me if I'm wrong on that.  Seriously, I can understand some Japanese but I have no "language ear" for Korean at all.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, thistle said:

Uri is one of about 3 Korean words that I know (and we can thank Because This Is My First Life for this one).  It means "our"  

But correct me if I'm wrong on that.  Seriously, I can understand some Japanese but I have no "language ear" for Korean at all.

That means you just need to watch more kdramas to train your ears. :lol:

I first learned uri when watching a weekend drama because it was played around with the female lead's name Woori (anybody can guess the title?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

13 hours ago, triplem said:

Lol...when I was checking for the korean hash tag for this drama, this popped up 

3 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was KB & JYT inside those mascots since both of them are hiding from NIS and the bad guys.

Omo... there is a meet n greet uri Pigus :blush: (plasters giveaway??)

9 to 18th nov

Hahaha... @kyutrogue yap 'uri' = 'our'. *wink* to uri @thistle and @ktcjdrama

GSJRssP.gif

Ok...happy waiting.. for Terius heh~~:)

I am back in my hometown. Back to my mom's house. So tonite, my sisters and mom will gather in front of the laptop to watch or read live recap from soompian.  We were so anxious since last week episode. hahahaha!! today's episode more special for me. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Attention to all KIS agents ...heeee... --> Some stills:sweatingbullets:

1S64K2C69H_1.jpg

Spoiler

Kim Bong (So Ji Sub) will face the problem bomb. He is at the crossroads of the lives of more than a hundred people, and he focuses on the consequences of fate how he will overcome this crisis. 

In particular, a few minutes before the explosion, from the rough action version of the attack (Kim Min Soo) attacking Kim Bong, to the task of removing the bomb, There will be a thrill of tension and a sense of tension in the house. Here, the only action of So Ji-seop is the one that robs the gaze again. 

Also, as all the support is put into the situation that was not in the previous emergency, it is against the counter-terrorism that all of the Kimbong, Juyeon (emissie) and KIS (Kingcastle Information System) The night is foreseen. 

Kimborn will be released at the 21st and 22th broadcasts of "Terius" in the MBC tree mini series "I'm behind you" at 10 pm tonight (today, 31st). 

/ Kim Dae-jin sestar@sedaily.com 

Source: sedaily

Mbc updates:

38 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I am back in my hometown. Back to my mom's house. So tonite, my sisters and mom will gather in front of the laptop to watch or read live recap from soompian.  We were so anxious since last week episode. hahahaha!! today's episode more special for me. :lol:

How fun it is to be able to watch with your family!! It's Bon's birthday today!! Hoping for something special, some goodies pls, on screen for us viewers :D 

Unfortunately, I may not be able to do a live recap tonight. Will still try to find ways to do it though. I wonder if @triplem is available or not tonight? *poke*

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

My golly... Whatever angle, SJS handsomeness is overflowing... I cant concentrate on the suspense of this drama! @supergal99

I am totally & devastatingly a goner by this Ahjussi.... 

I think no one can save me now! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, grapefruit7 said:

My golly... Whatever angle, SJS handsomeness is overflowing... I cant concentrate on the suspense of this drama! @supergal99

I am totally & devastatingly a goner by this Ahjussi.... 

I think no one can save me now! 

Not even Bon? Kim Bon? :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6