[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Though, I suspect that the nascent romance is now dead without some kind of time jump.

As long as the final reunion won't be like previous drama in the past. Where the male lead wait in a certain place for the female lead, for who knows how many years has passed. Then the female lead suddenly come to that special place and bumped into him. 

Looking at each other with longing eyes, smiling to each other and...... THE END!

If that happens, I will just delete all my Terrius from my diskdrive.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Aerin's husband actually died on Aug 31 2018 (i checked the part where eunha asking the security to look at the cctv to find who steal her children bike a.k.a the same day K killed her husband) and Bon birthday is on 31 oct which is the day that car bombing occured so like someone mentioned it before, it's only been two months since aerin's husband death. 

And about that uncle the fish part, i checked it back and it does look like 2017 to me but it doesnt make sense lol so maybe it was 'uncle' in korean writing instead bc it's kind of messy; it could be a word or number.

@ktcjdrama the current setting is in 2018 bc i checked back the jung in soo (jyt's real identity) document the one Bon read before. On that paper they listed jung in soo died on 24/10/2016 and i remember jyt said all of that happened two years ago making the year they are currently in is on 2018. And sept 1 you saw at the monitor before is the day the funeral happened.

Hahaha i didn't realise i write september, i mean august and i know the date because the doctor said it. Maybe it's indeed 'uncle not 2017'. 

10 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Aerin's husband actually died on Aug 31 2018 (i checked the part where eunha asking the security to look at the cctv to find who steal her children bike a.k.a the same day K killed her husband) and Bon birthday is on 31 oct which is the day that car bombing occured so like someone mentioned it before, it's only been two months since aerin's husband death. 

And about that uncle the fish part, i checked it back and it does look like 2017 to me but it doesnt make sense lol so maybe it was 'uncle' in korean writing instead bc it's kind of messy; it could be a word or number.

@ktcjdrama the current setting is in 2018 bc i checked back the jung in soo (jyt's real identity) document the one Bon read before. On that paper they listed jung in soo died on 24/10/2016 and i remember jyt said all of that happened two years ago making the year they are currently in is on 2018. And sept 1 you saw at the monitor before is the day the funeral happened.

Hahaha i didn't realise i write september, i mean august and i know the date because the doctor said it. Maybe it's indeed 'uncle not 2017'. 

1 hour ago, zba72 said:

I just hope that she is mad at KB because he did not tell her that her husband was murdered as he witnessed the murder.  As for KB getting close to her and her twins, i believe it was already mentioned in the earlier episodes when she found out about him.  He said that he got close to them because of JYT and apologised to her.  I hope she will forgive him and accepts him into her life.  If they managed to get reunited in less than 1 episode, then i think this can be resolved as quickly ... hopefully.  I want them to put their energy in catching the bad guys.  :grimace:

Yeah i agree that aerin only mad because they hide about her husband was murdered. When aerin thought that bon is bad person and he explain why he is in hiding, she asked him clearly if he had another motive why he approached her family and became a sitter and Bon told her the truth also said that's not his reason anymore as a sitter of joon2. I belief the preview wouldn't make the drama all gloomy in one full ep, it has happened before and aerin only fire him for 14 hours lol. Please please . . .. .  I want sweet sweet family, if they dont make a happy fam for my bon in the drama i'll make a petition for him to marry ms. Go in real life  :wub:

36 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

As long as the final reunion won't be like previous drama in the past. Where the male lead wait in a certain place for the female lead, for who knows how many years has passed. Then the female lead suddenly come to that special place and bumped into him. 

Looking at each other with longing eyes, smiling to each other and...... THE END!

:lol: I know that feeling! Except that I don't delete the painstakingly downloaded files (the time taken for me to download them in the past was no joke! Double and even some triple the hour-worth of an episode!)... I just don't download the last episode or two, and decide on my own where the drama ends ;)

@triplem I agree.  Ae-Rin is a thinker.  When they focus on her face, you can always see eye movement indicating that her brain is processing information and trying to develop conclusions.  She is typically not the type of person that will make rash or compulsive type decisions.  Her method is more, to sort through the facts, listen to what people have to say and then make a decision based upon all the available information.  I am not envisioning a doom & gloom ending or necessarily a need for a time jump at this point.  I am not saying she won't be mad at Bon.  I guess what I am saying is that after the initial emotional shock of her husband being murdered and Bon's not being completely honest about it, she will need a little bit of time but I don't think she will need months to process all this.  Let's wait and see how writer-nim and director-nim work it out.

8 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Dear God....my worst nightmare!

@stroppyse....I remember that drama well. Started off great and disintegrated because of issues outside the drama. And that ending! *face palms*

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Dear God....my worst nightmare!

@stroppyse....I remember that drama well. Started off great and disintegrated because of issues outside the drama. And that ending! *face palms*

Spoiler

Can i know what drama? Is it cheese in the trap? But luckily this drama dont have any outside issues so yes i will try to remain positive abt the ending. Might change again later after watching tomorrow episode. So let see...

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Well, there are worse endings...

Hide contents

He could send email after email to her which all remain unread, until one day, while he's away from her desk, one of the emails show that it's been read. May I just say one of the worst endings ever? I just wish I could scrub that drama from my head, no matter how cute Park Hae Jin is. Aside from him, I still have issues watching any of the other actors from that unfortunate drama.

Omg, i love this drama but surprisingly i am ok with the ending but not ok that the 2nd lead had more screen time than the lead :grimace:

Honestly, In general I am ok with open ended finale BUT  not for Terius.  I want a good happy ending for this drama ... all i can say is it must be the OTP working their magic ... dang :love:

37 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Honestly, In general I am ok with open ended finale BUT  not for Terius.  I want a good happy ending for this drama ... all i can say is it must be the OTP working their magic ... dang :love:

I don't want any open ended finale... If they don't give me a happy family ending with Bon, Aerin and Joon-Joon, they better make Bon died...:sweatingbullets:

Sorry if this is gonna be a long post (too many to quote) :lol: ....1st off....let me quote myself :sweat_smile:.......

On 11/1/2018 at 10:23 PM, kyutrogue said:

HAHAHA!!  I knew it would happen!  Now, the "almost kiss" has to happen.  They might show it in the teaser/preview if it's gonna be on the next ep.  But since it's only 4 more eps to go and I think AR is gonna be mad at KB for lying about her husband's death.....we'll never know what could happen.  Maybe a surprise/shocking kiss from Bon earlier than expected?!

So the nose kiss already happened.  Now, AR is gonna be mad at KB.  And what's gonna be next???  Hmmm.....  The almost-kiss-then-get-guilty-after moment!!! :joy:  Nah....for sure they will talk, and make up (and kiss? LOL. just kidding).  Any kiss moment will happen maybe in Thu ep especially since both of them know each other's importance by now and both are longing for each other.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:17 AM, stroppyse said:

Just remember that "uri" which technically does mean "our", but it also frequently is used instead of "my" whereas in English we would use "my". :)

Nope. I refuse to believe that JYT is going to die in this drama. Not fitting with this drama at all. He's going to survive and be Bon's whiny little brother with a crush on AR and so mad jealousy because AR and Bon have a connection that will become a relationship. :D

Seriously though, I don't think he's joining up with the bad guys again. I think he's either going to be subversive or find intel needed to bring them down or something like that. However, JYT doesn't know who he can trust other than Bon, so he's playing a close hand.

Ohhh....thank you so much for that additional info about "uri".  It reminds me of how in my native language, we also use "our" mostly instead of "my" (ex: In English, they are accustomed into saying "MY house" instead of "OUR house" even though he/she is not the sole owner).  Which leads me to ask again....it seems to me that in Korean language...they don't have a "he" or "she", right?  I got that impression but I'm not sure.  So it makes me wonder too if some of the translations that says "He" might just be wrong translation and that you don't really know the gender of the person they were talking about.

Hahaha....that was a funny & long description of JYT. :lol:  I agree too that he just joined the bad guy to bring them down.  Maybe he will not die.  You got a point there & it will be too sad if he dies especially IF KIS leader will die too (we don't know for sure yet).  What I am thinking is maybe he will get hurt in a big encounter when everything is revealed and maybe he will die or at least the viewers thought he died and then they will show him later alive walking down the street looking at KB & AR then walks off happily with his new life (JYT died, so now he has a new personality AGAIN). :D  I think that would be a great ending for his character.

On 11/2/2018 at 3:50 AM, celebrianna said:

Agreed. I think JYT is trying to bring down Black Clover simply because before he made his move he reflected on Bon’s challenge to him about choosing his path. Bon told him that doing the right thing is hard and doing the opposite is easy. I think JYT will try the difficult path now especially since he seemed genuine when he told Bon about the trigger in his past that led to his dangerous life as a conman. He seemed genuinely remorseful so this time I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yup I agree.  See my comment above. :D 

On 11/2/2018 at 4:17 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@stroppyse I agree with you that JYT has chosen the right path this time therefore he decided to leave Yoo's side. JYT contacted the enemy in order to deceive them. I am quite sure that JYT gave them what they were looking for: the bag with the code number. The question is: did he tell them where the car with the trunk full of bags was? Or did he tell them where the bag of the deceased NIS director Moon was? I suspect that JYT kept something without them being aware of. He kept an evidence. Since Moon died and will never claim for the bag, I believe that this bag is the one JYT kept at a different place. The organization wouldn't notice if there was a bag missing...

I also think that the one who appears at Bon's hidden place is JYT. My theory is that JYT could be the one who tells KB that K is on his way to kill Eun Ha and Go Ae Rin in order to retrieve the USB. I am sure that KB will rush to the King's place. 

However, I would like to underline that there is another person who might be a double agent: JYT's driver. His behaviour was also suspicious next to K... So maybe JYT was able to convince him to work together. The driver has been put in the same situation than JYT: they faked his death in order to force him to work for them... so JYT might have been able to contact him and convince him to leak him info which he would use. 

As for the mole, I am more and more convinced that Shim WC. is the real one. I also sense that Kwon is the one who helped Kim Bon. They had planned to kill him, when he asked for Death protocole. So in order to find the mole, KB needed to deceive everyone in the NIS... except Kwon. The reason why I am suspecting Shim is

- Yoo contacted Shim right away and shortly after the arrival of police forces, K was already there too. He was on position to kill the witnesses/accomplices.

- Shim was there, when Voice, the minister and Yoon met. I doubt that he was really spying on them.

- By making it look like KB died and Shim believes that KB is dead, then it looks like Kwon might have done something terrible.

Oooh...I never thought about JYT's driver. That could be a possibility.  I agree about JYT's plan (except for the part that he is the one to tell KB about K's plan since he doesn't know yet that KB is alive).  

Yeah, I wonder if he already gave the location of the bags.  I would think he did coz if I were the bad guys...I wouldn't trust him if he did not return the bags & USB.  What I don't get is what is the purpose of the bags??  They don't really need them except for the code numbers, but even still they don't really need it especially if the people they "bought" already got the money from the lockers with passcodes.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:25 PM, kyutrogue said:

I'm glad you mentioned about this.  I know this is kinda off-topic but I would really appreciate it if somebody could translate the article clearly.  I read it's a pre-produced show but I'm not sure if Hojun is a confirmed cast or if he only got an offer.  I also learned from a HJM fan that they have shot a lot of episodes so IF Hojun is in it...he probably only has a cameo role or will appear in a few eps only.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001067611

Sorry...let me quote myself again coz I posted the WRONG info.  It turns out that this drama has just started shooting (they have NOT shot a lot).  I still don't know if Hojun is a confirmed cast or only offered a role but either way...it doesn't seem to be just a cameo.

On 11/3/2018 at 1:16 AM, triplem said:

You need to use a third party image hosting site. I normally recommend imgur as it is free , easy to use & allows large files unlike some sites . Once you upload, copy link & paste it here 

Thank you soooo much!! :w00t:

On 11/3/2018 at 4:06 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Whoa, lots of interesting discussion while I was sleeping....

@bebebisous33 I remember seeing Bon's wall chart emptied. Must be by JYT. So those could also be the information that he provided the Voice instead. I think he would keep Moon's bag with him as a last resort, because supposedly once that bag is destroyed, the murder cannot be linked back to the Voice.

Yes, JYT doesn't know Bon is alive. So I don't think he went there to find Bon and tell him about any plan. But I do think it is him walking into the hideout. I am actually imagining a funny scene in that he will jump out of his skin and fall back on the ground when he sees Bon, probably thought he is seeing a ghost. We know what a scaredy cat he is :lol:

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY if what you said happened. :lol:  I could imagine it too, actually!  :joy:  

Then if JYT & KB met...maybe that's when they planned on how to give info about a Swiss account (maybe fake).

On 11/4/2018 at 6:06 PM, littlerain said:

:) I admit I began this drama as a SHJ fan but now I'm so glad of the team casted & SJS acting performance & bromance on screen with SHJ of course

Yes this drama has different tonalities, dramatic moments, more funny or cute ones. I don't understand why some people say it's messy. In contrary I think this mix added to the drama interest like real life isn't only about one genre only but a palette of different emotions and unpredictable things.

And heroes aren't one 24/7 whereas ajummas can have nice deductive abilities & even with children feeling like taking some risks for some of their reason (even if I won't advise everyone to do so )

Yeah, those bashers or nay-sayers are just nit-picking.  I love the different genres of the show.  It's something new and I think the show is actually doing a good job mixing it up without looking forced.  You are right...real life is not only about one genre. ;) :thumbsup:  Terius has all the feels.  No wonder SJS picked this as his new show (I think he was offered other shows too).

On 11/5/2018 at 5:38 AM, Nur zakiyah Fahiroh said:

You're welcome

Btw, last night i rewatched TBM from the first ep, and i realized something

1) moon sang soon secretary is the bad guy who meet JYT in restaurant in the latest ep, and he's also the one who meet SM in the hotel before (when she thought her husband was in there)

On 11/5/2018 at 6:16 AM, galaxy97 said:

Whoa!  Thank you for pointing these info out.  I wouldn't have noticed them.  Nice to know especially Aerin's husband's death.

But has it really been 2 months only?  How long did AR worked at J International and at King's Bag??

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I have expected that AR will go through another grieving when finding out the truth of her husband's death. It would be strange if she didn't. In fact, because the cause of death is not natural, her grief will be even stronger. No worries though, this is all needed so all is clear for the romance to finally really start between AR and Bon. AR will know it is not Bon's fault, he just didn't tell her. As for JYT, I am not sure how she will react to him. I remember gew pages back there was a still where AR is dressed in white and grey bottom practicing with gun... maybe after this discovery she will want a more active part in uncovering the organization. 

Yes, I think she is gonna grieve all over again.  And that is also one of the reasons why she is mad at Bon for not telling her what he found out sooner.  For sure she will get mad at JYT more....but hopefully they get to talk too later so she can find out that he did not order for her husband to be killed.

Hmmm...I think that was only for the teaser.  I doubt she will fully get into uncovering the organization and hold a gun.  But maybe she will especially if her friend (KIS leader) gets killed and she feels she needs to be able to protect herself and her kids.

17 hours ago, littlerain said:

Just when I realize this

Hide contents

Trot Lovers drama

So I thought it would be funny if those two has a scene together in Terius :D

I froze too when I saw K coming to meet JYT :crazy:

Hide contents

That and Mrs Go knowing truth now, Mr Bon talking about revenge... Preview is so harsh with us, waiting is even more difficult<_<:lol:

Hide contents

Can't hide I'm waiting for JYT with glasses too:joy:

:wub:

4 EPs remaining only, I'm already thinking I'm going to miss these chars :unsure: good point with so few EPs remaining last EPs will keep good rhythm not like  some dramas lagging at the end, so right now I don't feel an extension is necessary :sweatingbullets:

OH MY GOSH!  I watched some of "Trot Lovers" before and I did not recognize KIS leader! :astonished:  She kinda looks like a boy there while Son Ho Jun looks like....a young boy having a cute crush on an older lady.   Hahaha! :lol:

Waaaahhh....that's SO CUTE!  Uri JYT having a crush on KIS leader!  :love: :relaxed:

And you know...I'm with you on fangirling over uri JYT in glasses! :wub:  He has a different aura once again!

WAAAHHH..I can't believe it's gonna end soon!  Only 4 eps left! :( 

At least we got this refreshing bts:lol: So ji sub should get married alr, he's so daddy like. 

Spoiler

@stroppyse hope you can help translating this. Thankss

Aww joon hee kissing jung in sun's cheek while hot ahjusshi standing infront of them. Why is so ji sub so hot these days???? Can they be real family alr lmaooo

@ Admin Jillia Sorry IF I quoted pics....but as far as I know I deleted the quoted pics in my post.  It's just the pics in the SPOILER TAGS/BOX that I couldn't delete because it DOESN'T show up.

Anyways.....

Tried Imgur for the first time.  Is this pic too big as a gif??  :lol:

mQbQNlj.gif

:joy: :joy:

TtNgeNW.jpg

I laugh everytime I watch this blooper reel! :lol::joy:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpqcvd0A3bS/

8 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

Which leads me to ask again....it seems to me that in Korean language...they don't have a "he" or "she", right?  I got that impression but I'm not sure.  So it makes me wonder too if some of the translations that says "He" might just be wrong translation and that you don't really know the gender of the person they were talking about.

I agree too that he just joined the bad guy to bring them down.  Maybe he will not die. 

What I am thinking is maybe he will get hurt in a big encounter when everything is revealed and maybe he will die or at least the viewers thought he died and then they will show him later alive walking down the street looking at KB & AR then walks off happily with his new life (JYT died, so now he has a new personality AGAIN). :D  I think that would be a great ending for his character.

Yeah, I wonder if he already gave the location of the bags.  I would think he did coz if I were the bad guys...I wouldn't trust him if he did not return the bags & USB.  What I don't get is what is the purpose of the bags??  They don't really need them except for the code numbers, but even still they don't really need it especially if the people they "bought" already got the money from the lockers with passcodes.

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY if what you said happened. :lol:  I could imagine it too, actually!  :joy:  

Then if JYT & KB met...maybe that's when they planned on how to give info about a Swiss account (maybe fake).

Terius has all the feels.  No wonder SJS picked this as his new show (I think he was offered other shows too).

For sure she will get mad at JYT more....but hopefully they get to talk too later so she can find out that he did not order for her husband to be killed.

OH MY GOSH!  I watched some of "Trot Lovers" before and I did not recognize KIS leader! :astonished:  She kinda looks like a boy there while Son Ho Jun looks like....a young boy having a cute crush on an older lady.   Hahaha! :lol:

Waaaahhh....that's SO CUTE!  Uri JYT having a crush on KIS leader!  :love: :relaxed:

And you know...I'm with you on fangirling over uri JYT in glasses! :wub:  He has a different aura once again!

WAAAHHH..I can't believe it's gonna end soon!  Only 4 eps left! :( 

:sweatingbullets: sorry I don't manage to quote several times so just edited to keep text I wish to add my humble 2cents to .

Thanks for pointing out it was KIS ajumma picture I posted, it was obvious to me then but you're right time has gone & so different styles , my post wasn't clear enough :sweatingbullets:

:tears: sadly the scene reunion may never happen now... & If drama is cruel enough to kill KIS ajumma then suspens about JYT destiny until ... :bawling: nooo

For sure I don't want Mrs Go & Mr Bon to hate JinYongTae :unsure: so really hope char turns out as you said, he has a cutie little brother side but not a coward in fact at all & all is a plan to live as a nice person through redemption path ... A death only in appearance to get a new life is a great idea :) but I don't know if he could, would JYT would like to get back his old him...:no_mouth: (my SLS fangirling heart would cry if so :joy:

About the bags I'm wondering too, I mean they even made them created in Italia , JYT went there once, why for just a number added ? Is there more than numbers ? Bag itself is arms plans whatever ? Remember this scene / MBC still we see him with gloves like he's about to dissect something :scream::joy:

terrius_photo181019160820imbcdrama11.jpg

And I was surprised abt the Candy secret plot in preview, bcs even if real, no way JYT knew that alone, so yes bluff only from JYT? Id prefer your team with Mr Bon idea of course...

Just doesn't understand now why stoic Mr BON would be that surprised to see JYT in this flat...

Ah true almost forget, I'm far from being bilingual but indeed K language has possibility to make sentences without telling if it's a "she" or a "he" (it's still possible though but they won't usually point out gender without reason) so it's easier in kdramas to use that to create funny misunderstandings whereas while translation is more difficult when you don't know gender so how to talk abt this person

:blink: article by jtbc reporter 

6 nov:

20181106174011158.jpg

What is the true identity of Aru Hussein 'Terius' behind me? 

MBC's current drama, "Terrius Behind Me," is making strange moves of viewers unable to judge the good and evil of Ahn Hyo-seop (NSC) director of the National Intelligence Service (NIS). 

Spoiler
Ahn Hyo-seop showed a strong presence as a president of the National Security Agency from the very beginning with his superiority and confidence. It is the person who allowed the elite agent Imseemi (Ji yeon) to full support for the passion and the operation of the Kings back. 

Seo Ji-seop (Kim Bong) is pursuing Seo Sook-soo (Kwon Young-sil) against the warning "Do not deal roughly because I am a person I care about" It is a matter of knowing how much Ahn Hyo-sup is confident that Im Se-mi said to Son Ho-joon (Jin-yong Tae), "The chief is behind us." 

Still, viewers' doubts about Ahn Hyo-seop continue. Especially, NIS's internal melee was concentrated on Ahn Hyo-seop and Seo Sook-sook, and the DEATH Protocol was enough to raise the audience's suspicion day. 

He led the convoy operation, but failed because he was in danger of being killed. The viewers are watching who is trying to kill Kim and who is trying to save Kim, and the identity of the inner mole. 

Ahn Hyo-seop is a person who has added strength to So Ji-seop and Seo-sook, but it leaves an unfamiliar longevity and brightens the eyes of viewers' boundaries. This is derived from Ahn Hyo-seop's deep acting.

In this way, 'Terius' behind me is one step closer to unraveling mysteries such as the enormous conspiracy forces Cornerstone, the confiscation of So Joe-seop, and the identity of the inner mole of NIS. 

Ahn Jae-seop, who has a question mark increasingly about his identity, can be seen at 10pm tomorrow (7th) at 'Terius' 25th and 26th after me. 

Hwang, So-young, reporter hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr

1 hour ago, Shuugo Hu said:

I found the subbed one.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's so cute that after all this time, OYR didn't know SJS's real name and only asked him now :lol:

Omo... sooo cute and our little ones like to sit on hottie's lap (ok..ok... chingus queue up... ya..ya..:tounge_xd:)

1zL9Rvb.jpg

(omy he juz cant wait for his turn to be on his lap...heee)

:blush:

On 10/31/2018 at 3:45 PM, turtle0217 said:

These past for days every time I say "okay" I immediately think of the way he says it and his finger. Hahaha! :lol: 

:joy: this! It happened to me too, less now because we saw more JinYongTae other sides in last EPs but still. To the point maybe I would even begin to say it like him without knowing if drama had been longer.:scream::joy:

And even the way he talked in other occasions you know his way of saying "secretary Go" like this today article about some memorable lines said in the drama

Naver article Terius lines

1541510001545.jpg?type=w800

made me think again about the restaurant scene, "Secretary Go, and me?":joy: I heard his voice in my head immediately:lol:

Archived