[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

@supergal99 I laughed so hard the scene where Bon open his cap and glasses. The song, oh!! my!! :grin:

Then Careless Whisper song played while he drank his orange juice. I can imagine the actors and actress also laughed so hard during shooting for this scene. 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@supergal99 Thanks for your pics & gifs . You are daebak , so fast !

I rewatch the hawt Bon scene ,

- like how this drama makes fun of the strengths & weaknesses of the ahjummas . KIS is a good example of how effective & intuitive the ahjummas are in finding out stuff , solving problems etc . But they also poke fun at our “weakness” for hot oppas . 

Me included. I am pretty sure my knee turn to jelly if hawt oppa like So Ji Sub looking at me with his puppy eyes :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

I just love seeing all five of them (bon, aerin, jyt, yoo and dw) join forces together solving the case...oh gosh could be better if this happened in earlier ep rather than now. They seriously make such a perfect team! Argghhh i need episode extension please! 

Chingguu!! I echo you on this. I was about to say the same thing. I just wish all these happen at least half way thru the drama..I always wished that all the secrets were out even earlier so they can move on to this part of the drama..In fact, I was hoping there would be more scenes where Bon trained AR to be a real spy - teach her how to shoot, how to defend herself etc..most of which will end up with them having moments..hahaha #wishfulthinking

I really enjoyed today’s episode.  I hope the ratings will go up again.  

Now KB is not shy to show AR his jealous side.  I guess at this point AR probably realised how important KB is to her.  I want the last episode to focus on them and the family.  Still curious who is the one who tries to save KB.

[Terius Behind Me] Eps 25 & 26 spoilers, Jung In Sun x So Ji Sub x Son Ho Jun

behind.png

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' Jung In Sun exposed from King's Bag's first operation 'life in danger' 

1. [+129,-25]
Jung In Sun's emotional acting is insane.. She's the top among actresses in their 20s. 

2. [+61,-4]
Was Bon trying to test her again? 

3. [+55,-14]
Jung In Sun's diction is good. ㅎㅎ I'm looking forward to her next work too. 

4. [+23,-1]
That silhouette looks like Bon.. Taking out a gun is a little.. Is he trying to tell her that it's dangerous.. Watching the preview, she'll be fine anyway.. 

5. [+16,-0]
An hour is too, too short. 

6. [+19,-4]
This is really interesting. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ An hour flew by so quickly. ㅠㅠ

7. [+19,-5]
So Ganzi is So Ganzi today again. 

8. [+11,-2]
Time flew by so quickly. 

9. [+8,-1]
It's totally interesting. 

Spoiler

terius.png

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' Jung In Sun, So Ji Sub, Son Ho Jun join hands... 'King's Bag's operation' resumes 

1. [+154,-55]
I've watched it live. From now on, I'm going to skip all of scriptwriter Oh Ji Young's dramas. There's no common sense, no likelihood of it happening. To think they took So Ji Sub and made a B-rated drama. They should make it relatable at some point. It wasn't as bad as in Shopping King Louis though. 
[t/n: The same writer for this wrote Shopping King Louis.]

2. [+60,-2]
You have to catch Yoon Chun Sang.. Go Ae Rin is so pitiful. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Bon & Jin Yong Tae cross~ ♡

3. [+58,-4]
Terius Behind Me is so fun~! ^_^

4. [+41,-3]
Everyone, you have to watch Terius Behind Me live today too!!! Even if I don't say it, you guys know, right~? ㅋㅌㅋㅌ

5. [+38,-2]
Terius Behind Me is fun. 

6. [+27,-2]
There are dramas like these, and dramas like that too. Why do people have to keep mentioning that the story doesn't make sense.. Go find an American drama or a movie with good story on your own!! This is a manhwa-like drama that doesn't need one to think deeply
or get confused. Viewers can laugh and enjoy it without thinking too much.. I've only watched it once, and that's what I thought. I'm thinking to watch this with a positive mind. 

7. [+20,-0]
To be honest, because of So Ji Sub, I'm watching live and its reruns. 

8. [+18,-0]
This is a drama where I watch for So Ji Sub... Ah.. And Son Ho Jun too~~!! There may be lots of nonsensical scenes.. But I'm enjoying this~~~ If you empty your mind and watch it, it's fun~

cr

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

I rewatch the scene. K’s gun did look like it had the silencer . So I have a feeling it’s the Chief . He will be the only one aware of the operations. So many plot twists & red herrings. What if neither Kwon Nor Chief were bad but the drama has purposely made us suspicious? Lol!

I think so too.  Up till now we only know that Yoon Chun Sang is the baddie.  The others  are like neither here nor there.  Occam’s razor theory was mentioned at the beginning of the drama and i feel like the writer is trying to bring us back to the good old fashion drama with no conspiracy theory or complicated plot.  Just fun and entertaining.  Honestly sometimes i do get tired watching dramas with to complicated plotlines. 

Making bts... there's another released by mbc on naver... the coachnim scene and that funny drinking juice scene (lmao) but i only can found this one on ig so far.

Son ho joon pushed jis's head to see what is infront is funny to me lol.

56 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

And this drinking scene is similar to his "oh my venus" scene hahaa...

And dont forget the coachnim in oh my venus is back training aerin this time :joy:

10 hours ago, zba72 said:

This episode is so funny.  Was JYT winking at AR at kings bag then KB got a bit uptight? :lol:

You betcha!  Growing up, a man winking at a woman was a form of flirting.  I have reacted in the past when I caught a man winking at my fiancé.  Bon  may not be able to claim any exclusivity rights with AR yet but that does not mean it shouldn’t bother him.  Anyway Bon was just trying to be helpful to JYT getting that pesky speck out of his eye.

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

Special one for our hacker boy . Love that he plucked up courage to do this 

Ooo, I missed this scene last night!! Way to go RDW!!! :D 

I'll be out most of the day today so won't be able to catch subs until much much later...

Just watched last episode and I think that gunshot was Director Shim shooting K. I really hope K is finally defeated. 

I literally SCREAMED with Bon scenes seducing that lady. That was so good! hahahahaha

I really hope that we get a great ending. I'd be SO HAPPY if we get to see at least one simple kiss beatween Bon and AR but I'm unbelieved that it will happen. :dissapointed:

Either Director Shim or the people from the security since the alarm went off.  They will probably shoot the one with the weapon which is K.  

BTW did Kwon mention anything about KB’s swiss bank in the earlier episodes?  Shim asked Yoo about it and i can’t remember if she ever mentioned it before.  If not then it is obvious the Director is in cahoots with the bad guy.

I can't help but say I was just a tad bit disappointed that Ae Rin didn't get a little bit jealous of the attention that the butler was lavishing on Bon when he was undercover as the IT home technician.  However, she was probably all caught up in the excitement of the mission to really pay attention to what was going on.  It was nice to see her acknowledge that Bon was really hot looking when she realized that the KIS SWOT analysis was accurate about the butler's weakness for hot guys.

To me, the best part of tonight's episodes was the KIS dinner.  The way that Ae Rin and Bon were interacting at the dinner table was like a real married couple.  It was cute watching the subtle eye movements and head leans they shared in their mostly non-verbal communication with each other.  It was amazing that they did it without the KIS executive team not realizing what was going on.  It was just a really neat scene.

25 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Either Director Shim or the people from the security since the alarm went off.  They will probably shoot the one with the weapon which is K.  

BTW did Kwon mention anything about KB’s swiss bank in the earlier episodes?  Shim asked Yoo about it and i can’t remember if she ever mentioned it before.  If not then it is obvious the Director is in cahoots with the bad guy.

Same as you, i am curious if i missed that scene. 

I hope that the chief is not bad. Coz Agent Yoon respect and look so much to him as a superior. 

Archived