[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

Actually, the Queen and Seo Won was not even seen today.

I think dealing with KCE, the 100 Days Park Il Do, is already exhausting.

It would be that today was the MY and CPrincess arc which ended with MY's death.

Not sure what HS will do next because the last scene with her was when she discovered her brother's body.

Today's episode was pretty lengthy. I don't know how many times I can bear to see KCE take the upper hand.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a character HS/YS is????  An excellent character portrayed by NJH.  She is so brave who did not give upon taking revenge for her father's death.  Even though she knows it is very dangerous to go to KCE's house, she takes a dagger with her to kill him.  She keeps on pursuing her own plan in meeting her brother, taking revenge etc.  In between she also meets LY in palace maid disguise telling him that she missed him.  Waaaahhhh!!!! 

The dumbest character is KCE's son KSJ.  He revealed everything to HS when she asked him if there is a person called MY who works for VP and also made Yul sit in his father's room when LY told him tht he is there to visit his f-i-l and b-i-l.  Yul started looking for evidence when he was left alone in the room, to hook VP a criminal. 

The king atlast was informed by LY that KCE is the one who tried to kill him and they also discusses abt. his mom's death.  He also tells tht the princess is not carrying his child.   At last both father and the son somehow try to reconcile.  

ooohh... Thanks @stroppyse

So I missed the scene about I will marry you and the king was in this episode. LOL...

Mianhaeyo! Must have been due to the lag I experienced. :ph34r: [MY's disguise]

Edit:

I loved the scene when she snuck into the palace.

Although it sounded like goodbye to me. Cos who cooks for the CP and there are no maids about????

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

Indulge me . I am actually sad ... they had very little scenes together, but something about their love story moved me .  I have not commented much about them because I’m probably the only nut who liked them & was secretly rooting for them. I’m Glad that LY gave them a chance for a new lease of life but it’s  unfortunate that their love was doomed from the start . For a secondary love line, it did generate a lot of discussion. A lot of what they did was for survival & I see the both of them as KCE’s tools. I’m not saying it’s ok for people to die at their expense but I don’t think they ever had a chance to the live the life they wanted given the times they were living in. This was a time where drought was thought to be the punishment from the gods  & a royal decree decides your fate. Terribly tragic 

I share the same sentiments... so you are not the only nut here. I teared up even watching the clips you posted.

But I guess it is quite fitting to the development of the story since most of the viewers thought MY doesn't deserve to live because he had killed many. The writer is good in making his death done by KCE and not a decision by LY. In fact, LY knowing these two lovebirds, actually pardoned them and gave them a chance to live out their love. What a great leader he is going to be. Someone with lots of heart and smart.

It's really that supervillain KCE that ended MY's life and still shamelessly uses his daughter as a tool to secure his power....

Now, instead of being curious about if and how LY/WD and YS/HS will end up together, I am more curious about how the writer is going to off this KCE.

The writer gave MY the ending he deserved... Not a happily ever after. Yet it was great to see that LY had forgiven him and was ready to let MY and the Crown princess go. By killing him, KCE is isolating himself more and more. MY had his followers as well and I doubt, they will keep helping KCE. Actually, I would like very much if KCE got betrayed by these people in the end and is killed by LY.  

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The writer is good in making his death done by KCE and not a decision by LY. In fact, LY knowing these two lovebirds, actually pardoned them and gave them a chance to live out their love. What a great leader he is going to be. Someone with lots of heart and smart.

It's really that supervillain KCE that ended MY's life and still shamelessly uses his daughter as a tool to secure his power....

I felt a little sorry for MY because his life would have turned out so differently if KCE had not killed his father.  That is what set this whole chain of events into motion and it is further proof of KCE's deeply evil nature.  And I am sorry that he had to die because there were people who needed him:  his sister, his baby, and the CPs.  However, his deeds caught up to him:  proof that he had to reap what he had sown.

Hopefully there will be a good and happy ending for 100 Days.

Ultimate irony.

KCE is killed by his daughter.

The only person she has to protect will be her baby.

She did not do anything initially because her father held MY's fate over her head.

If KCE was publicly exposed as a traitor, it would be bad for CPrincess and her baby.

No matter what, that child is still the nephew/niece of HS.

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Now, instead of being curious about if and how LY/WD and YS/HS will end up together, I am more curious about how the writer is going to off this KCE.

Same. My hatred toward KCE has getting more personal as I'm unconsciously hate looking at the actor's face :sweatingbullets: even though he's not wearing hanbok.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Maybe Dimples will be the one who can kill him...

I still feel sad that MY is dead. If that is the case, maybe CPss will end up taking her own life....

Maybe his daughter will kill him ??!

He made so much pression on her, he doesn't love; honestly he only love himself

Now he kills MY , her lover and her child's dad..... she's so desparated

I think it'll be so cool if the envoy sends his army to *help* CP instead of fight him... and the qing army marches all the way to the palace to kill KCE! Since the envoy said he did not like KCE and KCE revealed the rock (challenge for war) to him. He seemed to really like CP..hope he comes in to help! 

Please please please have a happy ending for the two love birds!!

10 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Same. My hatred toward KCE has getting more personal as I'm unconsciously hate looking at the actor's face :sweatingbullets: even though he's not wearing hanbok.

haha! He was the kind king in Sungkyunkuan scandal! he's really a good actor... and i have to say this role shows so much more of his range than the nice king role

MY did bad things for KCE to protect his sister.

The last mission he did for KCE before leaving and having the freedom is to kill LY !

So why he told HS waiting fot him and they will go hiding somewhere !

During 10 years he didn't go to the bridge bc he was afraid that KCE finding and killing HS !

Even he loves crownprincess but he decided to leave!

but after knowing he'll have a child he's a little hesitated ....

I know when KCE knows the baby's dad is MY.... MY can't be alive !

KCE does anything to become the future king's grandpa hahahaha

9 minutes ago, roli said:

Maybe that could be his punishment that his own daughter kill him or betrays him. 

That would be interesting considering that Asian shows (historical and modern) usually portray children as filial even if their parent is evil or flawed. Most times I think they believe it’s a huge sin to betray or kill one’s parent or family member. Therefore, to me it would be shocking if the crown princess kill her father no matter how much she might feel she hate him.

40 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Ultimate irony.

KCE is killed by his daughter.

The only person she has to protect will be her baby.

She did not do anything initially because her father held MY's fate over her head.

If KCE was publicly exposed as a traitor, it would be bad for CPrincess and her baby.

No matter what, that child is still the nephew/niece of HS.

After watching the raw, I was thinking the same too, that CPss might be the one to kill him. She witnessed him put a sword through her lover's, her baby's father's heart!! One arrow already made MY half-dead, with three arrows, he won't even make it already. But KCE just had to be sure, of course... Seriously, if she doesn't have a baby within her, KCE might have just killed her on the spot too. She is only useful to him because of the baby she is carrying. :angry:

At least through that scene I know MY can fight... was beginning to wonder about his ability to fight, and thought he would be subdued because he was outnumbered. He managed to kill off all the assassins, but actually, the slow-mo moment of their hand-held broke apart, I knew he's not going to make it. Of course knowing that from the live recap too.

34 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@ktcjdrama, I think LY might have also pardoned MY because he realized that he was HS’ brother and that meant that his father along with KCE was responsible for creating the situation that might have led MY to making bad choices. 

Yes, and also MY told him he did whatever he did because he wanted to preserve his sister's life.

25 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

You should try check him out in Rescue Me too... Another villain role that you just have to hate... I seriously need to find a drama with him not as a villain to erase the anger I felt towards the actor :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Very very sad episode and full of revelations.  Even though so much lag, kept on watching.  Whatever we viewers suspected, happened.  MY is the baby daddy.  LY pardoned him since he is HS/YS brother and also freed princess to go and live with MY without anybody seeing.  But KCE killed MY and brought back the princess to the palace.  LY was angry why she came back.  She tells that her father pierced his sword into MY's chest and killed him.  Awwww, the way she told him, i felt bad.  Yul rushes back to KCE and tells him that he knows he is the culprit and submits evidence.  KCE asks what is this?  He tells that it is his daily journal in which he has noted all his bad activities.  But KCE asks him again who will believe him?  LY says that his daughter may also turn against him and may become an approver.  KCE tells him that he cannot do anything to him as YYS, that girl is with him.  Yul is shocked.  End.

Thanks @pad-hari but is this the end?

I haven’t been able to read backwards but if this is the end, then curses. Who ends like that?

if it is a 15-ep drama, then I am probably naive to expect a HEAr. Sigh. 

Archived