[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

2 hours ago, spark101 said:

Not sure if this was already shared, but the last episode will start airing 10 minutes earlier than usual, at 9:20 pm kst. So it looks like it will be even longer than these last few episodes have been- I'm guessing a full hour and a half? They just shot a movie for the ending, lol. 

Yeah, it’s airing early today. Here is a fan translation of the news article on this 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We wr dicussing between own father, lover and own child who would one choose???

I have a feeling Crown Princess will betray her father. Plunging the sword into MY's heart infront of her was too traumatic for anyone to bear.

The iron mine? Hope CP capture KCE, leave him in the cave and seal all entrance.. LOL. CPrincess may well be emotionally spent n died during childbirth? CP may somehow save the baby for HS (being her brother's son) as a consolation.

I am still hopeful for a happy ending. Please.

Don't think KCE will die so quickly.

LY wants to make him suffer and become a broken man.

How can this be done?

1. Remove all his wealth, his reputation, his dignity
  2. Have his daughter testify regarding what her father has done (I think the worse which could happen would be she becomes a slave?) I have a feeling she may kill herself once her child is born - which includes the assassination attempt on the CP.
  3. Have his attempt to provoke a war with the Chinese revealed and himself revealed as a traitor.
  4. Have the Minister of War and the other minions betray him by revealing all that he had done. [I think they will rat him out once they see that their necks are on the line]
  5. instead of a beheading or execution - reduce him to a slave position.

However, I think the worse for him is to realise that his children has abandoned him. [Not sure about the son. I am sure he is not part of the conspiracy to kill the CP but he is a weak man. ]

37 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Don't think KCE will die so quickly.

LY wants to make him suffer and become a broken man.

How can this be done?

1. Remove all his wealth, his reputation, his dignity
  2. Have his daughter testify regarding what her father has done (I think the worse which could happen would be she becomes a slave?) I have a feeling she may kill herself once her child is born - which includes the assassination attempt on the CP.
  3. Have his attempt to provoke a war with the Chinese revealed and himself revealed as a traitor.
  4. Have the Minister of War and the other minions betray him by revealing all that he had done. [I think they will rat him out once they see that their necks are on the line]
  5. instead of a beheading or execution - reduce him to a slave position.

However, I think the worse for him is to realise that his children has abandoned him. [Not sure about the son. I am sure he is not part of the conspiracy to kill the CP but he is a weak man. ]

The thing is that he can not kill the Crown Princess, since the pregnancy is the only thing that can give him the throne. And he knew that killing MY would turn his daughter against him. That's why he needed to find a new leverage against LY. By letting them go, LY revealed indirectly his reason: YS. That's why he is now using her as leverage. But once you think about it, you'll notice that Vice-Minister is losing, although on the surface he looks like the winner.

Once, HS/YS is removed from KCE's claws, LY can put him on trial. He has gathered a lot of evidence:

- Not only his own daughter will testify against him

- But LY has his diary/journal

- he also has eunuch Yang as witness. The Vice-Minister isn't aware that the eunuch survived.

- Then let us not forget that MY had his own followers. I am sure that they will turn against him as well.

I think that the emissary will testify against KCE too. We heard that it was illegal to possess a mine so that once his crimes are revealed (assassinations against the Crown Prince: poisoning and attack), his supporters will abandon him and say that he owned the mines!

To conclude, KCE will be condemned for many crimes and abandoned by everyone around him. I also think, his name could be removed from the records as if he had never existed. This would be a greater punishment as he tried so desperately to have his name recorded in history. I do think that he will be executed but death shouldn't be his only punishment. Losing his name and identity.... implies that his daughter was never Crown Princess in the first place. LY's marriage will not be annulled but totally erased, while YS returns and can be married to LY. KCE will be framed for what happened 12 years ago... so that YS's name (and her brother's name as well) will be restored. She won't be considered as the daughter's traitor. 

57 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am actually nervous about tonight's episode. Not about whether or not we'll have a happy ending because I still am sure we'll have one. Just about how things will be resolved... satisfactory or not...

Totally agree with you on this! 

I still think that we will get a happy ending. The tone of the show only started changing when Won Deuk went back to the palace. You can definitely see a stark contrast from Ep 11 onwards (with episode 10 being the starting point). So, with that in mind, I don't think it'll end on a bad note. Also, I  hope the writers give them their much awaited first night cause it was brought up so many times in the show ;)

I actually thought that WD would ask HS's brother for permission to marry her (cause he did say that when he takes her to be his wife he would first ask permission from HS's brother) but... :bawling:

The pacing of this show was definitely not the best. But NJH and DKS's stellar performance wins it for me. I've been a HUGE fan of NJH since I saw her in Angel Eyes :wub:

What a sad episode. I cried for both women, one who lost the love/light of her life, one who lost her brother she longed for TT

NJH's acting the scene where she finds MY was top-notch! It was so real.

I'm also glad that we saw a bit of MY and CPss together (plus they are really a good looking couple lol). it was such a tragic-doomed love story. 

Also the friendship declaration from DJ to LY was so heartbreakingly sad. The only one who could made LY smile during his lonely days in palace, the only one LY could rely on...aigoo my heart 

I couldn't hold back my tears with the flashback and music.  

UW0hgB2.gif

cr weibo

Spoiler

Dqrv28sVsAY3ryk.jpgDqrv2TIU8AMrkjh.jpg

credit as labelled

On a lighter note I hope the cast can come together and watch/enjoy the last episode with the fans.

16 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You should try check him out in Rescue Me too... Another villain role that you just have to hate... I seriously need to find a drama with him not as a villain to erase the anger I felt towards the actor :sweatingbullets:

I refused to watch that one after I saw the trailer. Not my cup of tea. I'm a Coward for that type of story. 

Btw, I'm not yet watching last night episode with sub. I think I'll just wait until the last episode and watch 2 eps back to back. What makes me relieved only @stroppyse faith on happy ending. 

Spoiler

We need happier face of YS and LY in the end. Ermmm...is it too much if I wish for one last (deep and intense) kiss? :wub:

Watch: EXO’s D.O. And Nam Ji Hyun Are Meticulous About Every Little Detail While Filming “100 Days My Prince”

Watch: EXO’s D.O. And Nam Ji Hyun Are Meticulous About Every Little Detail While Filming “100 Days My Prince”

Oct 30, 2018
by E. Kang

A major part of the success of “100 Days My Prince” can undoubtedly be attributed to the actors’ hard work and careful attention to detail!

With just its finale left, the drama shared a behind-the-scenes look at how the actors filmed parts of the October 29 broadcast, the penultimate episode.

“100 Days My Prince” is about crown prince Lee Yool (EXO’s D.O.), a temporary amnesiac, Hong Shim (Nam Ji Hyun), a commoner who is more than she seems, and how they marry under atypical circumstances.

The cast are hard at work, but can’t help but laugh at little mistakes such as a cell phone ringing and D.O. accidentally hitting the rim of his gat (Korean traditional hat) while drawing his sword.

Leading lady Nam Ji Hyun comments on how she’s excited to dress up like a palace lady, before she and D.O. carefully rehearse their lines. Even when he makes a mistake, D.O. remains in character as he says, “I’ll do it again.” He demonstrates his meticulous personality when he tries to find a satisfying intonation while saying “Anything?”

Nam Ji Hyun impresses her fellow cast members and the crew as she portrays the bittersweet situation that Lee Yool and Hong Shim cannot avoid with her expressions and body language. As they continue to film the scene, the two actors check every little detail from where they should be looking to how the lights are positioned.

What would also make KCE pop a vein is to see HS/YS married to LY, the CP.

That would be the loss of everything to him.

I also agree with a previous post that Eunuch Yang would be an important character to return to testify how he was sure the body was not the CP's and he was 'killed' because of this.

As for MY's friend, not sure whether he will be back to take revenge for MY.

The Queen and Seo Won. I am not sure what their role is now. If Seo Won concedes and has no ambitions for his brother's throne, then the queen is toothless. If the CPrincess is out of the picture, maybe we will get to see what is Seo Won's real motive.

It’s been brought up that maybe HS will take care of MY’s baby but I hope the writer doesn’t go there. I don’t see why that should happen to her. Let the crown princess live to take care of her baby. MY had followers who were loyal to him so maybe if KCE’s family is stripped of everything (as normally occur with families deem traitors) she can still live the simple life she envisioned in a village with the help of his followers. Also, Dong Yi lived alone with her son so I don’t find it absurd that a woman can live on her own during that time. She’ll maybe even have that palace maid with her who probably came from her childhood home. 

Yul gave a pardon to the couple for YS’ sake. He clearly said he didn’t forgive them so why should he be forced to raise their child. I really hope this doesn’t happen. YS, I think wouldn’t ask this of Yul knowing full well what transpired as she wrote in that letter she left for Yul. Let Yul and YS lives their lives anew. They already endured enough from that incident years ago. Hopefully better times await them.

57 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

and Seo Won. I am not sure what their role is now. If Seo Won concedes and has no ambitions for his brother's throne, then the queen is toothless. If the CPrincess is out of the picture, maybe we will get to see what is Seo Won's real motive

I thought Seowon never really had political ambitions.  What he covets is his brother's wife - CPss.  Having said that, his mother is domineering and he seemed happy enough to be crowned CP when she pushed so I feel like if he hangs around, both the Queen and he still pose a threat.  Seowon needs to go somehow and only then will the queen be toothless - she can only gain power if Seowon is crowned prince.  Without her son, her only power is to manipulate her weak willed husband King.  So perhaps Seowon isn't the biological son of the King after all...KCE had that weird conversation about her fortunes predicting she would be childless?  How did Seowon come about then?  Another illegitimate son?  If so then both Queen and Seowon would be deposed. :huh:. There's a lot of sleeping around happening within the Palace walls for a place which is renowned for documenting every conjugal visit and planning them meticulously (no romance at all)...:lol: Quick the stars are aligned...prime time for baby making!  

2 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

I refused to watch that one after I saw the trailer. Not my cup of tea. I'm a Coward for that type of story. 

Btw, I'm not yet watching last night episode with sub. I think I'll just wait until the last episode and watch 2 eps back to back. What makes me relieved only @stroppyse faith on happy ending.

I ended up not continue watching it actually. The cult thing was just too much.

And yes, watching 2 eps of finale back to back sounds like a good idea. Except that I usually become impatient and ended up watching or peeking for spoilers, lol... I could only do so in the past when I was too busy then, which kinda give me a valid reason to hold off watching.

53 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

It’s been brought up that maybe HS will take care of MY’s baby but I hope the writer doesn’t go there. I don’t see why that should happen to her. Let the crown princess live to take care of her baby. MY had followers who were loyal to him so maybe if KCE’s family is stripped of everything (as normally occur with families deem traitors) she can still live the simple life she envisioned in a village with the help of his followers. Also, Dong Yi lived alone with her son so I don’t find it absurd that a woman can live on her own during that time. She’ll maybe even have that palace maid with her who probably came from her childhood home. 

Yul gave a pardon to the couple for YS’ sake. He clearly said he didn’t forgive them so why should he be forced to raise their child. I really hope this doesn’t happen. YS, I think wouldn’t ask this of Yul knowing full well what transpired as she wrote in that letter she left for Yul. Let Yul and YS lives their lives anew. They already endured enough from that incident years ago. Hopefully better times await them.

I'd rather the baby be raised by her alone too. Unless of course if she died in child bearing... someone has got to take care of the baby.... I know that HS will support LY in whatever decision he made. It seems that in the letter she wrote to him, she already clarified that it is up to him how he wants to handle her brother.

DO's arrival

https://mobile.twitter.com/MoncherDo/status/1057207841075867648?s=19

EDIT:

MORE PICS

rjhwtEe.jpg

f9Z1qhz.jpg

(OMO ON A SIDE NOTE, ISNT THIS PERSON THE VILLAIN IN DEVILISH JOY)

CUTE DO

CzlsmOU.jpg

Spoiler

THE CAKE

ZqlAOTV.jpg

THE GIFTS

5UVRDcw.jpg

OMO DO, NJH, AND SOME OTHER ACTORS/ACTRESSES SEEM TO WATCH EP.14 IN GROUP

Spoiler

Ubsf3Xe.jpg

DC GALL

ANYBODY WANNA WATCH LIVE THE ABOVE, HERES THE LINK.  ITS NOT WORKING AT MY PLACE

https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.100daysmyprince

Archived