[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get a move on...King is playing cupid??? LOL

I think I will enjoy this episode. Quite funny now with everyone including Eunuch Yang poking at LY's sore spot

So CPrincess is alive but banished? She is thinking about MY. She has her baby with her. Seo Won has gone to visit her.

LOL.. CP has joined in the matchmaking.

I think it was a ruse to get LY to do something ...

I am laughing my head off now.... HAHAHAHA

She didn't choose LY..

TWo very stubborn people.

Dimples is talking to her now... advising her.

And making CP very jealous...LOL

Just now, Dramanoona said:

LOL.. CP has joined in the matchmaking.

I think it was a ruse to get LY to do something ...

I am laughing my head off now.... HAHAHAHA

They've been all acting so serious in last 4 episodes that made us forget this drama actually a romcom genre. I will definitely will save this drama forever then 

@celebrianna

...It’s been brought up that maybe HS will take care of MY’s baby but I hope the writer doesn’t go there...

We know and Yul knew how much HS loved her brother. MY revealed to Yul after loosing his whole family and in order to protect his sister, he became KCE's man.

For HS sake, Yul decided to let MY leave with CPrincess. So again, for HS sake I doubt Yul will abandon the baby.

Spoiler

No happang but it ends with a kiss.

Not sure if I am entirely happy with the ending but I think I will decide when I watch with subs...

Argghhh... still not together...what is this....

LY left his journals for her to read....full of longing....

Finally!

But they are doing the dreasded stare at each other

So romantic....sigh

omy all about forgiveness. Now I understand why it is 15 episodes + 1 special. The ending was really to remove the person who started it all.

I didn’t expect the ending to be light but I am touched that prince has chosen to not add scarred life.

- princess deposed with son; brother prince looking after her. 

- the king choose to care for the queen. I love their sweet smile.

- brother of princess is house arrest and he has a line not dare to crossed.

- for our couple HS would like to live away from the prince because she thinks they are really running with blood of traitor. But prince was willing to forget the past. 

Hong Shim went back being peasant but everyone is trying to convince HS to the prince. 

- but the important part was they fourth kissed haha

My understanding might be in correct.

Anyway #forever100DMP! 

Thoughts overall.

Kind of expected the separation, time jump arc. Had to sort out CPrincess and her baby.

What happened to the villagers at the end.

As I was watching this, I was like 'c'mon...what is this?' [I think you could see from my comments in previous posts. LOL]

I think his best kiss with HS was after they had gone through the Never Apart arch.

In any case, this is the end.

I came in watching this drama without much expectations (I love NJH) but then found a gem in DO and Dimples.

As for the main villain, he was too 'perfect' (?) - all knowing - and then BAM. End. [Actually I am thankful that they got this part done in the first 30 mins. HAHAHA]

It was a good journey with everyone and I may be back with gifs once I get my hands on the subbed episode.

EDIT: Saw the photo posted by @triplem and gave a little squeal seeing both DO and NJH in black turtlenecks . LOL.

Archived