[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS6h_Vof1OX2Y6aGTg9fR19437.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcROWJF5l4ZU4rRdTWSdmNX

Love At First Sight...

If anything this drama gave us the sweetest view of a love at first sight that like a seed was planted so long ago but continued to grow with them because it felt so right.  Allowed them a memory and promise to think about, dream about and gave them hope something to hold onto when they needed it most.  Blooming before our very eyes with a love that is stronger and can last much longer than the limitations of ones life or time...

They both grew up dealt with life and distance moved on but it's what they didn't do that stands out the most.  They didn't forget and they never let go of their feelings for each other.  Like a circle it's those same feelings that brought them back to where they belonged and whom they belonged too.

Each other...  And their promise...

A happy ending is the only ending for them to me. 

Whether I get it or not by this writer's story won't change my heart or my imagination.

For this drama's greatest message was that inside our hearts we are all

free to love and believe...

The picture of NJH and another young lady I think is the child of princess. Probably she died of childbirth and no heart to survive! All I know there will be King Yul and Queen Yi Suh! 

By the way Palace guard Kwon Hyuk is so handsome! Dong Joo is a always handsome! Hehehe and he in the cake! hahaha

Swordfight...after his riding to the death comment.

Dimples is there. I hope he knows how to fight.

4 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Do you think hapang will happen tonight? :D

Before happang can happen, KCE has to die....

He is still alive so far.

Archived