[Drama 2018] Mysterious Personal Shopper (Doll's House), 인형의 집

0ly40

Mysterious Personal Shopper

(Doll's House)

Mysterious_Personal_Shopper-PT111.jpg

Details:

Original title: 인형의 집

English title: Mysterious Personal Shopper  / House of Dolls (working title)

Network: KBS1

Episodes: 103

Airs: feb 26 to july 20, 2018

Time: Mon-Fri 19:50

Plot:

"Doll's House" follows the love, friendship and betrayal between two women: Hong Se-Yeon and Eun Kyung-Hye 

Hong Se-Yeon works as a personal shopper. She is outgoing and a positive person, but she is betrayed by people whom she loved. She begins to take revenge on those who betrayed her.

Eun Kyung-Hye is the only child of a CEO. Her life looks perfect, but she has a fear that she will get abandoned. Because of her fear, she has an impulse control disorder and gets compulsive.

Cast:

Hana Park

Han Sang-jin

Bit Na Wang

Source:  koreandrama.org

Note: this drama will replace "The Secret of my Love"

official site:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/mysteryshopper/about/program/index.html

Please follow the FORUM RULES!

Don't post any requests for subs.

Anything unrelated to the drama is considered spamming.

Don't quote pictures.

Don't post illegal streaming links.

Please give credit where credit is due.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is the next drama to look forward to. Will have to wait and see how this turns out before I decide to fully commit to it as well.

But before I do let’s see if we can read between the lines of this drama.

Eun Kyung-Hye is the only child of a CEO. Her life looks perfect, but she has a fear that she will get abandoned. Because of her fear, she has an impulse control disorder and gets compulsive.

This probably means that she is either actually adopted or is a stepchild or something to that extent why else would she fear that she would get abandoned unless she has really terrible parents. This being a Drama I wouldn’t totally rule that out at this point. :)

As for this

Hong Se-Yeon works as a personal shopper. She is outgoing and a positive person, but she is betrayed by people whom she loved. She begins to take revenge on those who betrayed her.

Considering that this is a K-Drama pretty much expect a Birth Secret at this point.

Perhaps let us expect the drama to go along the following lines. Se-Yeon is the real daughter to the rich family but for some reason gets separated at birth. (accident or on purpose). Rich family end up with another child aka Eun Kyung Hee. Whether they adopt her to keep up the ruse or actually have one will have to be seen. But if they did the former then it will make sense why she is afraid that her family will abandon her once they discover their real daughter.

It certainly won’t help that the CEO’s are going to be totally cold hearted and not care about others so her doubt will continue to grow and once she discovers that the female lead is the actual daughter she will do her best to not only conceal said fact but try and get rid of her as well.

Then again this drama may actually end up surprising me and be totally different. I guess I will just have to wait and see. :)

Anyway good luck to all the viewers here. Take care and enjoy. (this starts on the 26th correct?)

The previews look good:) The only thing I ask is the main female lead actually gets her revenge in this drama. Please leave the all the stupidity and naiveness behind. Also, leave a possible child for the lead out of the script. The child only makes the mother dumber. I would like for once the lead character to have some sense and plenty of boldness.

On 2/19/2018 at 12:01 PM, kylab said:

The previews look good:) The only thing I ask is the main female lead actually gets her revenge in this drama. Please leave the all the stupidity and naiveness behind. Also, leave a possible child for the lead out of the script. The child only makes the mother dumber. I would like for once the lead character to have some sense and plenty of boldness.

I love your post so let me add,  she does not lose her sense and boldness half way or 3 quarter into the drama. While I'm on a roll PLEASE writer-nim give us more than 5mins of the OTP at the end of the drama! 

@0ly40Thanks for starting this threadhello-red-crab-emoticon.gif I'm missing watching a daily so check this one  I will check this one out.

OMG!!! I have to say this Mysterious Persoal SHopper has a great cast and I like the first episode. It seems this drama will be subbed 

All my chingu's  pleas join me heree.

@Ldy Gmerm   @rolisrntex  @Pam_Van Fossen @booha @awsparkle  @tinatrix236 @lu09  @shamrockmom @lclarakl

It is so good to you guys @evie7 @yamiyugi @Jackie1048   hi-onion-head-emoticon.gifhi-onion-head-emoticon.gif

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

OMG!!! I have to say this Mysterious Persoal SHopper has a great cast and I like the first episode. It seems this drama will be subbed 

@Ldy Gmerm   @rolisrntex  @Pam_Van Fossen @booha @awsparkle  @tinatrix236 @lu09  @shamrockmom @lclarakl

It is so good to you guys @evie7 @yamiyugi @Jackie1048   hi-onion-head-emoticon.gifhi-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Thanks for the shout out.. I will keep my eye on this one for a bit. I watched the first episode with subs earlier and I liked that they started it right as our lead manages to break out of her mental hospital and unfortunately is taken back betrayed by the woman she calls mother and our resident bad girl. I hope that the six months that are shown before this goes by fast. As we are given background on our lead and how she ends up crossing paths with our resident rich brat who is crazy and has a shoplifting problem that she is getting treatment for. 

13 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

I will let the drama run a little more but a nice change to watch Park Hana is not the bad girl here. Wang Bit Na is a queen is such roles.

I plan to do the same let it run a bit more before I invest too much time. I too like that Park Hana is playing a good girl in this one and not a bad girl. 

Yes, I too wish that the lead character manages to be smart and get her revenge on those that betrayed her. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I'm in.  Looks like it will be good.  I will check out the first episode later tonight.  

On 2/26/2018 at 3:42 PM, UnniSarah said:

Hellodragonhiplz.gif?1 I'm happy you are watching this one. I just caught the first episode, it looks like it does has the potential to be pretty wild w/Se Yeon escaping the insane asylum.  At least  I hope so chingu, I'm in the mood for that cray, cray daily dramas can bring.

@dramaninja The impression I get from our spoiled rich girl, my blood pressure will be going up too.

Wish there were more episodes.  It has a slow moving beginning..  It seems like it will be a dark drama.  Mean grandpa, mad at daughter-in-law because his son died in an accident and she survived.  She ends up in a mental institution. Grandpa raises granddaughter and tells her her mother is dead.

Granddaughter, rich girl, is sad, lonely and depressed.  Lot of mental issues.

Husband probably married rich girl for money and is now working with her Dr. to prove she is mentally ill so he can have her put in an institution.  I also suspect he may be cheating with the Dr.  The medicine they are making rich girl take are probably causing all her problems. Husband will plan to get rid of the grandfather too, so he will be the one in charge and have all the money.  

Mother/housekeeper, I haven't quite figured her out yet.  She seems to have a lot of secrets.  Not sure why her husband would allow her to take a job where she can rarely come home and she won't even let them know where she works.  Seems a little weird to me.  I guess the pay is worth it.

Security person, driver, seems to have a grudge against the grandpa.  Nothing spoken about it yet but it is a feeling I get from watching the episodes so far.  Something bad happened about 20 years ago and it must have affected him in some way.  Possibly his father died in the dye/chemical factory.  So far I like this person.  Hope he turns out to be a good guy and helps our heroine.  

Our heroine, poor girl, kind and hardworking.  Doesn't look good for her future at this point.  Not sure who's daughter she actually is.  She may be the daughter of the rich family and was switched at birth.  There seems to always be a birth secret in daily dramas so this is probably it.  I guess we will find out later. 

Archived