[Drama 2018] Mysterious Personal Shopper (Doll's House), 인형의 집

0ly40

Something cross my mind after watching yesterday's episode in subbed

Despite I was elated (like seriously over the moon kinda of elated) with the progress between Mr Lee (he is just so giyom when he confessed his feelings and the egg shell thingy :kiss_wink:) with SY but I guess I can't help to think what will be their biggest obstacle in the future episodes. 

I dont think their dating is the problem since both has not prior engagement to anyone and in terms of status, in a way, they are the same. SY's status will only be different from him once the birth secret is out, which is expected to be probably in the last 20 episodes but then again it is not going to be a big problem since he fall in love with her before either one of them know about the status.

But the last scene about the vasectomy bothers me. It seems that Grandfather Eun wants a lineage for his family, which is of course normal. But what if, and just what if, since now he cannot trust Mr Jang, he will get GH to divorce him and then (I pray this would not happen), he asked Mr Lee to take over the place since he trusted him most? What if the Writer made that as Grandfather Eun's dying wish? What if GH suddenly fall for Mr Lee because she suddenly realised that Mr Lee has been protecting her all this while? And then when she found out about the birth secret, she began to get greedy and beg her real Mom to follow through the plan since like Mrs. Geum said in the back story "GH has never been happy, She breaks my heart". So, now GH is asking her Mom to give her what she wants for once to be happy - the inheritance and someone she fall in love with @ Mr Lee..and that is when the asylum thingy comes into place.

I was always bothered by the wide gap between the sisterly-motherly story between the 3 female leads with the story of SY in the asylum. It is like a 360 degree of transformation and I kept on wondering what can induce such huge changes. And the vasectomy thingy suddenly trigger my above mentioned thoughts..

The only solace, though is that Mr Jang still hold GH's hit and run secret. Hence, the divorce might not happen. But Grandfather is too persuasive, the chance is still high that the divorce will happen but Mr Jang will still have a hold on GH even after the divorce. And another solace is that the fact that the victim here is Mr Lee's sister (Kott NIm - I am almost sure Kott Nim is the real sister). Hence, eventually GH would have to surrender herself and let go of Mr Lee..

I know I am thinking too much here but can't help to have this gut feeling that the makjang will go to that direction. I hope I am wrong though. I do hope Mr Lee will always stay besides SY, especially during the revenge period...jeballll 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maribella as @UnniSarah clearly pointed out in her reply this show is currently set in the past before she was sent to the mental asylum by Shopping Addict and her mom. The current story is leading us up how she ended up there initially and the rest of the story will then continue from there as to how she will end up taking her revenge on those people that she initially loved and trusted but were responsible for placing her there. Just incase you forgot about said scene. The show starts out with Seyon having escaped from a mental asylum and rushes to the only place that she thinks is safe namely her home and to the one person that she thinks will protect her no matter what namely her mother. Only things don’t go the way that she expected. She is greeted by Zombie Mum and then Shopping Addict follows her out a few seconds later and then further drops another bombshell on her revealing the fact that it wasn’t herself (Shopping Addict) that had Seyon placed in that mental ward but someone else. Clearly hinting that it was her mother. Seyon is shocked to hear this and asks her mother for verification. Unfortunately, her mother is still in Zombie Mode and stays silent but Seyon takes this to be the truth and while she is still processing all this Shopping Addicts Thugs For Hire finally show up and drag her to their car and lock her up in a mental institute once again. The real story will then take place as to how she manages to escape again or is released from there and she take her revenge on them. Plus this drama was meant to be a Revenge Drama incase someone else forgot about it.

@dramaninja to be more exact the characters in this show aren’t aware that this is a 100 episode show not 120 as you stated. But while we are on the topic of mistakes made by us viewers I would like to correct one of my own. I don’t know why I mistook Sec. Lee’s Private Investigator friend for a reporter. I just realized my mistake when I saw the two of them together when he was informing him of how his sister is likely dead. Glad to know that he realized his mistake so soon though.

Spoiler

I have to say the starting of Episode 30 was a bit strange. We left of with the main leads sharing their first kiss in the last episode only for us to start this new episode with Seyon’s mother having a conversation with Chaebol Grandfathers DiL in the mental asylum who seemed to have fully recovered mysteriously. Ofcourse it all turns out to her having said conversation in her mind. Clearly her conscience was trying to tell her something. But to be honest it felt weird to me. I actually thought that I may have missed an episode or something when that happened. Perhaps it was just me. Though this episode was slightly better than some of the previous ones because the story it seems will finally start to not only pick up but also because the real battles in the show will finally begin as well. Each side is starting to draw their swords and preparing to use them. Not only that but people are also starting to learn other people’s secrets such as the matter of Cheating Hubby having a surgery so that he can’t have kids or the fact that Seyon’s mother may have been responsible for a child switch. Some have even begun to act out on said secrets and how to use them to their advantage. But this also gives an idea of what to expect in future episodes as well.

It has been asked by some such as @inna75 how Seyon’s mother and Shopping Addict will turn on Seyon and also be responsible for sending her to a mental institute especially when they are all bonding so well and we even have Shopping Addict trying to protect Seyon by luring the thugs away from her by pretending to be her or how she was learning to cook rice cakes for her grandfather and all. To this I would say that one can be sure that Psycho Doctor would be responsible for that to some extent. She wants revenge on said family and now her target will move onto Seyon’s mother though if one carefully thinks she wins either way. Since Seyon is the real granddaughter her suffering makes her even as well as the fact that Seyon’s mother cannot only do nothing about it but that she also suffers just gives bonus points to her. But anyway as I was saying how does Psycho Doctor manage to pull this off is quite simple. We have already seen that Shopping Addict is what one would call damaged goods. She feels that not only was she abandoned by her family to an extent but that she wasn’t really loved by anyone else. Also here is a key point in episode 29 when she told Seyon that other people always approached her with some kind of hidden motive usually involving her money and whatnot and that is why she specially asked Seyon to never lie to her, betray her or use her like the other people because she wouldn’t be able to take it especially after finally opening up to another person and all. Now just think what is going to happen to her when she discovers that Seyon has been harboring a major secret from her such as that their maid is supposed to be her real mother. That is going to make her start doubting Seyon and her sincerity towards her. Plus add to the fact that Seyon is the real granddaughter and not her. She is really going to start to lose it. All of her previous insecurities are going to come crashing back and with Psycho Doctor further manipulating the scenario things are only going to get worse. Since we know that Seyon’s mother was the one responsible for the child switch she is going to make it appear that Seyon was already aware of said fact and that she approached Shopping Addict on purpose just so that she could get not access to her house but also to take it all away from Shopping Addict showing that she can’t be trusted. She may also point out that there would be no way that Seyon wouldn’t be aware of the truth since her mother probably told her this and all. This helps her not only get rid of Seyon but also cause mistrust between all three of them (Seyon, her mother and Shopping Addict). Furthermore, since Shopping Addict has this use identity crisis thanks to this knowledge she will further feel that she has nowhere to go and that she needs to protect things that supposedly belong to her especially some things that she has finally gotten such as her grandfather’s approval. All these years she has been told that her grandfather gets rid of all these people that become a liability to him or can cause his name to get stained such as her father and all. This means that he will probably not only do the same to her but will also replace her with Seyon and all. In other words, she won’t be thinking straight and will try and get rid of Seyon before her grandfather discovers the truth. Infact this episode had Seyon’s mother promising her real mother that she would protect both their children. Something we all know that won’t happen since she will be the one that has supposedly sent Seyon to the mental asylum. Granted she will be in a tough spot protect her real daughter or her fake one. As we all know she always chooses Shopping Addict in the end.

We also have other things that have been hinted at but before I get into any of that I would like to bring up things that can happen just in K-Dramas. For instance, we have Psycho Doctor not only sneaking into the mental asylum where Shopping Addicts mother was being kept but also managing to inject a drug into her to find some kind of information to use against Seyon’s mother only to find out something even more shocking. Not only that but she managed to get away with all this without anyone being the wiser. I mean what is she some sort of Psychic Ninja as well that she managed to cloud the minds of all the security and staff over there to get to that room. I can understand her doing that during the day especially since it was revealed that the doctor treating Shopping Addicts mother used to be her classmate and all but at night especially when it probably would be past visiting hours she does not only that but also drug her unsupervised makes little to no sense to me.

Then we also have things like Sec. Lee giving Shopping Addict the down low on her husband when she asked him to tell him about some of the wrong doings of his and who he had accepted bribes from. So are they trying to tell us that he has such valuable information all along but he never handed it over to Chaebol Grandfather. What was he waiting for Christmas? Then again he probably did that since he told Chaebol Grandfather that Cheating Hubby did nothing out of the ordinary that the grandfather wasn’t aware of. But if this was the case then why didn’t the grandfather do anything about this. Clearly he is a terrible judge of character these days. It is possible that he was keeping Cheating Hubby around because he thought that he would be able to protect his granddaughter but at the same time couldn’t he then see that she was still suffering. At that point he should have tried to see what was more important to him. In other words, I find this equally impossible as with the Psycho Doctor transforming into a Psychic Ninja briefly.

Then again that woman is clearly mentally disturbed. From the clips of the next episode it seems that she has finally gotten confirmation on that DNA test that she ran between Chaebol Grandfather, Shopping Addict and Seyon’s mother and her reaction isn’t normal. She is more mad that she got played by Seyon’s mother all these years than her attempts at revenge by making Shopping Addict appear crazy and all. Especially when her actual intended victim lived a nice and comfortable life all these years.

People are getting really happy that the romance between the main lead is finally starting. But to me it was like I never knew that Sec. Lee could be so cheesy. :) His description of the kiss was that it was like CPR :) that line really made my night. Then we have Seyon come up with asking him all those other questions such as was he in debt, or had he committed any crime or so and when he responded him in the negative she agreed to date him. Frankly I think that might have been the most amusing part of the episode followed by the fact of Cheating Husband getting kicked out but I doubt that will last for long. The reason that this family has stayed together this long is simply because each of them tries to find something to use against the other and blackmail them with it. Cheating Hubby is actually a bit dangerous at this point because he has nothing more to lose and this means that he can probably try and use something to blackmail his wife to get her to take him back. That is unless Psycho Doctor can hold him back this time with the revelation that she has just discovered and use it to their advantage. For now, we know that he currently has two items that he can use to blackmail his wife. The hit and run incident and him pretending to go public with the so called Dye Factory Incident. It also doesn’t help that she doesn’t talk to her grandfather in regards to all this for help and advice. Meaning had she done that then probably atleast one threat could be easily avoided such as the Dye Factory Incident which seems to fall more on Psycho Doctor’s Dad than grandfather himself. This means that Cheating Hubby really can’t go public with this fact but since Drama Characters don’t know how to communicate with each other she will not know this till much later on by that time it may be to late to do anything about it. Her hit and run accident on the other hand is a bit more serious. Not sure what will happen at this point regarding that. Also it doesn’t help that she doesn’t know that the victim is still alive not that it matters much in this regard. She needs to be punished for what she did. In Dramaverse that usually means that she will have to do community service especially if she can get Chicken Girl not to press any charges against her.

We also seem to have many predictable things happen in the drama as well. Such as the competition results. We all knew that Seyon was going to make it to not only the finals but that she will probably also win it as well. Then we had the reaction of her team members. It seems that the other members are starting to finally warm up to her. Though Jealous Leader is being predictable as ever as not being willing to accept her own short comings and all. Apparently she also entered the competition but didn’t make the cut so she is being a sore loser about the matter and is still insisting that Seyon probably got in using her connections. To be fair she does have a point sort of. Shopping Addict really didn’t do Seyon any favours when she interrupted their drinking match or whatever one wants to call that. Granted we all know that Seyon is only winning due to Plot Armor and all J but Shopping Addict only reinforced Jealous Leaders point that Seyon had someone backing her up or that she got in through connections and all. She should have put more faith in Seyon and let her resolve the matter on her own. I doubt that Sec. Lee could have improved matters as well but her actions really didn’t help even though her intent was good and all. Anyway this means that Jealous Leader is bound to do something to either frame Seyon or try and sabotage her work later on.

Cheating Hubby also didn’t help his cause when he decided to send those Thugs to go after Seyon so that he could prevent her from making her presentation that day. He should have listened to Psycho Doctor when she told him to hold back. They were both correct at that point. Such as he was correct in assuming that if Seyon was successful in her presentation then that would mean Shopping Addict would succeed and this would mean that his position in the company would be in jeopardy and not only that but Seyon would also rise. Now instead of sending those thugs which would be quite obvious that he was responsible he should have played it smart. Such as having Jealous Leader perhaps get her hands on Seyon’s designs and destroy them. Even if they suspect him they wouldn’t be able to probably prove it especially if it turns out that it was Jealous Leader that was responsible and if she claims that she did it out of jealousy it would be more believable and they may even have gotten fooled atleast for a short while. He could probably pull of a few other tricks as well. For instance, once the results of the competition become public have someone claim that those designs were theirs and that Seyon stole them. Again people would be more willing to believe that especially when you consider the fact that Seyon is not only just a Trainee over there but also that she has been accused of making fakes and selling them. This would probably have her disqualified even if she had won meaning a victory for him. Instead he pulls an act which has his fingerprints all over. He should be glad that Shopping Addict didn’t report him to her grandfather but then again she probably wouldn’t due to his threat that he will reveal it all. She was correct because she knew that there would be repercussions since people such as Seyon’s mother probably wouldn’t take it lying down. Though in this case it was Shopping Addict still the results were the same.

Things to expect in Mondays episode. Chicken Girl see Seyon and Sec. Lee together but will not go and introduce herself leaving those two to their privacy. But we know that this is so that we can have another near miss and not Sec. Lee be reunited with his sister if that is indeed the case. Seyon will follow Chaebol Grandfather to a temple. We should probably expect that to be the place where her bio dad is. Granted it can be her grandmother’s resting place as well but there are higher chances that it is her father. She did say that she felt sadness when she was there hinting that it’s her dad and she is feeling the pull of blood. One can also be sure that this will be a sign of jealousy from certain people such as Shopping Addict who has probably never been there. Then again I might be wrong because it has been mentioned that her father is buried in an unmarked grave in the family burial plot. Then we also have Psycho Doctor furious that her revenge was on the wrong person and she wants Seyon’s mother to pay for making a fool out of her.

But while we are on the topic of Psycho Doctor what does one think that she did with the recording that Scarface dropped at her place that night. Knowing your standard K-Drama villains she probably has it stashed somewhere instead of destroying it and that this was the only copy since Scarface probably didn’t make a copy of said tape. The question will then be as to who will find it and use it. Probably Scarface will show up again at some point this time apologizing to Sec. Lee that he was wrong and that his revenge was misdirected and that the real person responsible for the accident X ears ago was Psycho Doctor’s dad and that he had evidence but he lost it. Ofcourse knowing about said fact and then getting his hands on said recording would be two different things. Plus what would Seyon or Shopping Addict think if they were to see the two of them together like that, For Seyon I guess it would make sense that she would ask him about it but Shopping Addict would feel betrayed by him as well and would lose her trust in him though that would be beneficial for Cheating Duo as it would mean that she would be losing a key ally of hers and if by this point she has turned on Seyon it would even be better for them as now Shopping Addict would be all alone and vulnerable to their manipulations once more.

Another question I seem to have is why are all these characters staying at Chaebol Grandfathers house. Don’t they have their own place. While I can understand Sec. Lee is a special case since he is an orphan and all and his sister is missing I can see grandfather allowing him to stay with them. But the same can’t be said about Seyon. She clearly has a home of her own so why has she moved in over there. Her mother is a special case since she is not only the head housemaid but also served as Shopping Addict’s nanny as well so we can even excuse her but Seyon is a total mystery. Even her post as Shopping Addicts Person Shopper makes no sense (in that why does she live there). Meaning she could just report to work when Shopping Addict either wants to go shopping or she should be given set hours ie report early morning and leave in the evening though being paid to do nothing doesn’t make sense. So she should only be paid when she successfully shops with her in other words she should look for another job as well to support herself such as working in Winners Group. But even then she should still live at home.

Anyway I think that I have covered most of my points for now so till then take care all of you and continue to post as I look forward to reading all your thoughts and all. :)

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

I think it is so stupid of Jang to just throw his medical record in the bin like that. He should do it in his office with a paper shredder.

Hahaha..I was thinking the same too..such a huge information and was thrown in the bin like it means nothing. That is why, up till now, i always think the Cheating Duos (Mr Jang and Psycho Doc) are child-like villains. So far their revenge plot is so child-like that it always end up backfiring them...

1 hour ago, inna75 said:

Hahaha..I was thinking the same too..such a huge information and was thrown in the bin like it means nothing. That is why, up till now, i always think the Cheating Duos (Mr Jang and Psycho Doc) are child-like villains. So far their revenge plot is so child-like that it always end up backfiring them...

Hahaha so true. I have been skipping some episodes. When I watched ep30 today and saw the huge envelope in the garbage bin, I'm like it cant be that and I started to laugh:lol: hahaha. I mean how on earth will someone put their medical report in the bin like that? Did they forget that there are maids cleaning the house? It's like they want it to be found lol. I work In a medical office and if my boss saw something like that, I would get fired immediately. I have decided to throw logic out of the window when I'm watching this drama because somethings are ridiculous lol.

5 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

namely her mother. Only things don’t go the way that she expected. She is greeted by Zombie Mum and then Shopping Addict follows her out a few seconds later and then further drops another bombshell on her revealing the fact that it wasn’t herself (Shopping Addict) that had Seyon placed in that mental ward but someone else. Clearly hinting that it was her mother. Seyon is shocked to hear this and asks her mother for

I had watched this part. But so many episodes to fit in 6 months....:). Ok ok it is KD and a daily at that .... 

I agree with @inna75 the turn from being ‘by each other’s side’ to vicious backstabber is just dizzying. Could it be that SY’s real parentage is revealed and so there goes the shopping addict’s life of luxury.

I always got the impression that Koreans want children, why would the cheating husband get a vasectomy? Unless he has a few kids stashed somewhere.

14 hours ago, inna75 said:

I was always bothered by the wide gap between the sisterly-motherly story between the 3 female leads with the story of SY in the asylum. It is like a 360 degree of transformation and I kept on wondering what can induce such huge changes. And the vasectomy thingy suddenly trigger my above mentioned thoughts..

@inna75...    I was wondering the same thing chingu, then it hit me parentage and love will break these characters up. Let’s face it  the romance between SY and Mr Lee started from the first episode.  First it was a look, advice and long looks between them. 

I think Mr Lee hates and admire his employer which means he is loyal to him. I don't think he will be helping SY with her revenge. I believe his feelings for her will be the key for her stop her revenge. Some say that Eun Ki Tae  may die but I disagree because he needs to be alive so the company will  be inherited by SY toward the end of the drama. 

I will be honest I don't watch all the episodes except for the important scenes. I find it a bit dragging. Mr Lee also cares for KH but KH doesn't consider him to be loyal. He is the one who has been protecting every time she screws up. You can see the concerns in his eyes when she acts badly. 

SY biological mom will be the one to help her get her revenge. I also feel that she is the character most likely to die because of the pill she has been consuming through out these years. 

Myoung- Gil now she is a piece of work. I don't think she loves SY or her family. I felt that as SY grew up she was an awful mother who always hindered her daughter's success meanwhile her real daughter receives all the comfort her heart desires. 

@maribella   Chingu , I agree cheating husbands have other children out there. He wants the children he loves to inherit the company. He got that surgery done because he doesn't want anymore children. I can't wait for the cheating hubby get hit with KARMA.  :wub:

Episode 31 was sort of interesting because it answered some of the viewers’ questions as well as revealed interesting facts to the characters as well. We now have to see just where it will lead all of them as they will have to probably make some hard choices. We all know where that will end up. Though we also have to question just how honest or smart the other characters were as well.

Anyway before I add some of my own thoughts lets me attempt a recap for said episode and I hope that people will find it helpful if they can’t watch said episode or so.

Spoiler

The episode has an interesting beginning as Cheating Hubby sort of gets what he deserves. Namely getting kicked out of the house. His pleas are to no avail even when he tries to manhandle Sec. Lee. Unfortunately for him Sec. Lee uses his Cyborg Strength to make him let go of his collar and calmly goes back in the house leaving Cheating Hubby to beg for forgiveness though that is short lived as expected. We all know where he is going to go next since he doesn’t have a place to stay anymore.

Chaebol Grandfather meanwhile is furious that Cheating Hubby tried to end his bloodline by having said surgery and is extremely grateful that Seyon’s mother brought said information to his notice though he does ask Shopping Addict if she was aware of what her husband had done. She informs him that she just recently discovered said fact and all. Fortunately, the grandfather is angrier at the deception that he isn’t in the mood to play the blame game and tells her that she had no chance if someone was out to deliberately cheat her and whatnot. Though he does stress that he only accepted Cheating Hubby because he thought that she had genuine feelings for him and that he was equally sincere but since this isn’t the case he is going to teach him a lesson and what not.

After all this she is let go only to find Seyon’s mother anxiously waiting outside. If Seyon’s mother was expecting thanks from her she was seriously mistaken. Shopping Addict tells her to follow her and then tells her to mind her own beeswax and not to interfere in her business again especially when it comes to her husband and all. Seyon’s mother then tries to convince her to just do the smart thing aka get a divorce but also perhaps to leave town and go somewhere else to be happy and pursue her dreams such as painting and all. But Shopping Addict is having none of that. She informs her that the only happiness she has now is being with her grandfather, living comfortably in this house and finally inheriting the company. After Saying her piece Shopping Addict leaves the room not noticing just how distressed Seyon’s mother is and all.

Meanwhile Cheabol Grandfather is already planning on how to deal with Cheating Hubby with Sec. Lee. For starters he is planning to strip him of certain responsibilities that he currently has and then send him to not only the Land Of Exile but the exact same place where he was initially planning to send Shopping Addict. Aka Hawaii. Clearly Karma was trying to work here. Once he is sent there to have him locked up till he gets a divorce from his wife and only let him free after things have cooled down and what not. Sec. Lee then leaves to get on doing just that.

As for Cheating Hubby he is exactly where one would expect him to be. Instead of being remorseful and begging for forgiveness he is at Psycho Doctor’s house trying to have breakfast but he clearly is in no mood to do so. Psycho Doctor was initially happy that he was finally there to have breakfast with her something that he previously couldn’t do. Pretty sure she was equally excited to have many more meals with him as well as properly sleep with him as well without him running of to his wife and all. But he clearly isn’t in the mood and even blames his downfall of Seyon’s mother as she was the only one that could have ratted him out. This sours Psycho Doctors mood as well and she even questions him as to why he even had the surgery in the first place it wasn’t like he was going to need it since he wasn’t sleeping with his wife and all. Yes, what was your excuse please do tell us. Unfortunately, it was nothing grand. He claimed that he was just being careful since he didn’t want any random person to come and claim that they had his child and whatnot. Clearly this doesn’t go well with Psycho Doctor since she must want to be with him for real. Sensing that he is treading on dangerous waters he tells her not to worry he just wanted to have a legitimate child with her once they got married.

Anyway she really doesn’t have much to think about all this because she is expecting an important mail at her office and she rushes to get it. As expected it is the DNA test results that she took in secret in the previous episode. They are finally out. The first result is between Shopping Addict and Chaebol Grandfather and as expected they aren’t a match. She then looks over the second set which confirms to her that Seyon’s mother and Shopping Addict are indeed related as mother and daughter. This infuriates her because this means all the hard word that she did to make Shopping Addict seem crazy was to no avail because that was the wrong target and all from the start. She swears that she is going to make Seyon’s mother pay for making a fool out of her and whatnot. She then rushes home to inform Cheating Hubby about her findings and how to best use it to their advantage and all.

Seyon who is at work finally decides to take a Snack Break and thus heads over to the snack area and tries to find the perfect ice-cream to make her day. She eventually manages to find one but unfortunately she just manages to get a taste when she notes that Sec Lee has also shown up as well which surprises her. She assumes that he is there to see her which he confirms. So she tells him before he can say anything else that while it is nice and all he really should be careful otherwise The Gossip Mill might find out that they are dating and that would be frowned upon and all. So she will let it slide and make him a coffee so that he is more focused on work rather than her (during working hours). She then hands him her ice-cream while she starts making his coffee. Turns out that he wasn’t there to see her see her but instead to pass some good news to her namely that she won second place in the competition that she took place as well as the fact that Chaebol Grandfather wanted to see her as well. After her excitement at hearing the news she starts to head out to meet Chaebol Grandfather only for him to stop her. Unbeknownst to her while she was having some ice-cream some of it got on her face. Sec. Lee Politely point that out so she unsuccessfully tries to wipe it of but since she can’t see it she misses it. Now if she was hoping that like the dramas the guy will romantically remove it for her and a magical moment will happen between them she gets disappointed as Sec Lee instead takes her own hand and helps her wipe it. Clearly Seyon has her work cut out for her since she needs to remind this Cyborg not to forget his humainity and clearly tells him that he fails at this romantic stuff and teaches him that if he wants to be romantic in the future he should wipe said things from her face himself instead of informing her or using her hands for said job. So nope he wasn’t going to get rewarded this time. L Poor Sec. Lee. Once they are both with Chaebol Grandfather he also ends up congratulating Seyon for her win. Especially when you consider the odds that she was up against that clearly was impressive. Regardless of said fact it turns out that Chaebol Grandfather needs another favour from Seyon. After today’s discovery regarding Cheating Hubby and all he would need to handle said matter but said person couldn’t run the company and all and his position couldn’t remain vacant as well so they needed to speed up their plans in making Shopping Addict the next heir to the company and all and for that Seyon would need to come with him.

He then takes her to some temple and introduces her to some cloth that he had developed. He then informs her that after a lot of hard work he has finally succeeded in having it made and all and this is not only the first batch but also that she is the first one to know about it and that he wants her to use it to make the samples for Shopping Addicts concept and what not. Seyon clearly asks why she gets this honour since there would clearly be people better suited to this task than her a mere trainee (I guess she was also wondering why the First Place Winner didn’t get this opportunity). Only to be informed that since this is the only sample they have made so far it is considered Top Secret and that they still haven’t patented said sample yet. Ouch!!! Meaning that she is the only one that he trusts after Shopping Addict who is the only other person aware of said sample and that is why he had this hidden here till a meaningful time and all. But they are already in the works to get the cloth patented and all. She is probably honoured and pressured at the same time as well as thankful. Grandfather then goes ahead to pray for someone at the temple while Seyon takes in the sight only for her to later come across Chaebol Grandfather praying for said person. For some unexplainable reason to her she starts to feel emotional when she witnesses this. Then we have some monk conveniently show up and have some sort of chat with her to pass the time such as why grandfather is doing that though he still doesn’t inform us who the person in question is. Maybe her grandmother or he was simply praying for the soul of his son aka her Bio Dad.

Psycho Doctor on the other hand had rushed home (sorry the scene where she heads to the office for the results happened now not earlier but I guess it shouldn’t really matter at this point unless one wants an exact recap which would be a bit harder to do) to inform Cheating Hubby only to realize that she was going to have Guy Training to do as well. Turns out that Cheating Hubby got so depressed at being kicked out that he got drunk on her probably expensive booze and to make matters worse he even wasted some by letting it spill. But she has no time for any of that and tells him to get to his senses since they need to come up with a counter attack. He then starts to complain about how he is going to get even with Seyon’s mother and all for his downfall. At this point she has had enough of his whining and tells him to not only man up but that he can’t be disrespectful to his MiL and he is like what do you mean according to my intel she should be dead and all. Psycho Doctor is like you better fire the guy that sold you the faulty intel and all since it turns out that Seyon’s mother is Shopping Addicts real mother and that would make her your MiL. That really shocks him so she hands him the DNA results. Finally making him realize that he wasted all these years for a fake. He does wonder how this charade could have been pulled over the grandfather who is usually very smart and can pick up on people trying to defraud him and all. Psycho Doctor then explains that Seyon’s mother just happened to get lucky at that point since when they found the granddaughter she immediately needed surgery so the grandfather was only thinking of how to save his flesh and blood and not only that but luck favoured her again when it turned out that their blood types matched further making him think that Shopping Addict was his real grandchild and all. Cheating Duo are glad that they discovered all this and they then think of how they can use this to their advantage. Perhaps use this to blackmail Seyon’s mother to do their bidding and all, sabotage Shopping Addicts project etc. and they know that they would probably succeed since she wouldn’t want Chaebol Grandfather to know that he had been deceived by her for all these years as he would then take it out on her and all. They also wonder what may have happened to the real granddaughter if Shopping Addict was a fake. Surely Seyon’s mother would have gotten rid of the real one wouldn’t she. Though it seems that Cheating Hubby has his doubts and may suspect Seyon may be the real one though he doesn’t have any proof about that.

Seyon who by this time has returned home is looking over a tea set (probably gifted to her by Chaebol Grandfather) when her mother comes in the room with some fruit for her. Seyon tells her about her visit to the temple and how she saw him praying to someone and how she was moved by that. Clearly this makes her mother uncomfortable since she realizes that blood is calling out to its own kind but she really can’t say anything in regards to that.

Seems like Seyon had headed back to work. She then heads over to Sec. Lee’s office. He was planning to have lunch with her but she decides to decline as she has to head to her home to pick up items so that he can work on her Top Secret Project and all. But Sec. Lee has to have his private date with her at all costs so he suggests to her that he will accompany her and this way they can still have their date and spend quality time together. Seyon really can’t refuse that so she agrees to this. Once they arrive home Seyon takes him to her workshop and tells him how her dad made this on his own for her and how it took him six months to do so and all. I wonder if this was lost on him. When a woman takes you and shows something private like that it is a signal that she is into you. He does have a hard time picking up on things. Unfortunately for her, her stomach decides to loudly rumble indicating that it is time to fill it up. Embarrassed a bit but she braves it and suggests to him to have some Instant Noodles that she would make for him. He agrees as having a meal with your significant other is a requirement of a date and all. So he calmly waits for her till she brings the noodles on a tray/table for him. Unfortunately, as usual he misses the cue and instead of being a gentleman he lets her bring it to him. When she asks him why he didn’t offer to help as a guy he informs her that he didn’t think that she needed any help as she seemed strong enough. Clearly the wrong answer. Seems like he wouldn’t be getting any brownie points from her. He then notes that there is a glass of milk as well and asks what that is for. She tells him that it is to prevent her from bloating up after eating noodles and she doesn’t want to break up with a certain someone if that happens. Clearly hinting on him. He gets the drift fortunately and tells her that he isn’t dating her because she is pretty. She is then like oh so you are dating me because I am strong. :) Seriously these two can be fun. She then has a sip of milk only to leave a milk moustache behind. Sec. Lee is clearly learning from his mistakes and this time he wipes it of the correct way. Finally earning some brownie points of the day and she lets him know this. Meanwhile at Chicken Owner’s restaurant she realizes that she has run out of garlic. Fortunately for her, her father had gotten some for her but had left it at home while he had even unpeeled them for her. So she decides to send Chicken Girl to pick them up. Chicken Girl had arrived home in time to witness Seyon with a strange man at their place and assumed that she was dating said person and decided to make herself scarce instead of intruding on their private time. She then informs Chicken Owner who is in disbelief that Seyon can actually be dating anybody and thinks that she is making stuff up. Such as she must have been hallucinating due to her accident and all but when Chicken Girl insists that what she saw was real. Chicken Owner then decides to verify said facts for herself and phones Seyon for her location and when she finds out that she was indeed at the house assumes as well that Seyon is indeed dating. So she then goes ahead and informs Debt Girl as well who is happy that her sister finally got a man. I just hope that she doesn’t decide to ask said person for money and all. Finally, after Seyon and Sec. Lee finish their noodles they decide to leave. At this point he notes that Seyon is carrying a bag which clearly isn’t heavy but he remembers the tray incident and takes said bag from her. Seyon is happy that her hard work to train Sec. Lee is working.

Shopping Addict is finally happy that she has some alone Shopping Time without any supervision and all and she ends up purchasing a Massage Chair. Though it turns out that she decided to purchase it for the company. Probably the trainee department since Jealous Duo and Magic Fingers find said chair on arrival. They then wonder what said chair is doing there as well as how the quality of Food as improved in their cafeteria as well. Jealous Leader is like do you come to work for the food or to work. Magic Fingers clearly tells her that it is the former since good food helps her with her work and all. Clearly not impressing Jealous Leader. Meanwhile it turns out that Jealous Minion has decided to join the Gossip Mill as well and seems to know what other people are talking about such as she is aware as to why there has been an improvement at their workplace and all. Magic Fingers is eager to find out. So Jealous Minion reveals that this is all thanks to Shopping Addict who has been finding out through surveys and whatnot what her employees want and is instantly implementing those changes. Further impressing Magic Fingers who thinks that Shopping Addict is way to cool especially since she drank for Seyon that night when they were trying to get her drunk and all. While they are having their discussion Seyon’s dad comes around to ask if there is any problem in the massage chair and all. Magic Fingers decides to let him have the honour of being the first one to test it. Just incase something bad were to happen poor Seyon’s dad would be the Guinee pig to experience it. Fortunately, nothing goes wrong and dad gets to enjoy himself for a change.

Back at Shopping Addicts home she is feeling remorseful towards how she treated Seyon’s mother in the morning especially when one considers that she only has a handful of people that she can trust and who are on her side. So she ends up apologizing to her for her earlier actions. No mother can be mad at her real daughter for long so she most probably forgave her but before she could tell her that Seyon pops up and invites Shopping Addict to a treat that she prepared for her in celebration of her win. Turns out that they are conch as she had promised Shopping Addict. But since Shopping Addict never had them before she asks Seyon to teach her how to eat them. Seyon does just that. Though when Shopping Addict is about to attempt her first try Seyon has to stop her to inform her that Conch have a poisonous part in them which one has to remove before eating them. Really why couldn’t you have told her that when you were teaching her. Anyway they continue to joke about it and Seyon tells Shopping Addict that she just saved her life and all. Boy do I have a bad feeling about this as well. Seyon then even invites her mother to join them.

Unfortunately, at this point her mother gets a phone call from Psycho Doctor who orders her to bring her daughter to them Mother is like what do you need with my daughter she is a nobody. Psycho Doctor is like do you think I am playing games with you. I mean your real daughter aka Shopping Addict. Yes, your game is up and now you belong to me. This clearly shocks the mother and she loses her balance. Seyon sees this and rushes towards her mother followed by Shopping Addict. What will happen next be sure to tune in next time since this is where the episode ended. Clearly the balance of power has now shifted once again in Cheating Duo’s favour.

This is all from me for now. Will continue with my thoughts later on so till then take care all of you. :)

Thoughts on said episode. Are as follows

Spoiler

The moments between the main leads is really sweet and that includes the ice-cream scene as well. It is also interesting to see Seyon train Sec. Lee to be more human. It seems like he was so focused on not only work but finding his sister as well that he neglected other parts of his life such as dating and what not and now he has to learn everything from scratch in regards to that. Atleast he is making an effort.

Speaking of these two. @inna75 suggested that he fears that Chaebol Grandfather may force Sec. Lee to marry his granddaughter since he is one of the few people that he trusts that will actually look after her and what not. Kind of makes sense since K-Dramas have a few things in common. Firstly, there are birth secrets which by the way Cheating Duo have discovered and the next thing that is closely followed would generally be Love Triangles. Previously this wouldn’t have been an issue since Shopping Addict was married but once she goes for her divorce things could change and this would make sense. But I don’t think it may happen like that. Why do I say that is simple? Had Cheating Duo not discovered the Birth Secret then it would be quite possible but now that they are aware it changes things. Cheating Duo have the power in their hands once more. Meaning they can blackmail Seyons mother to convince grandfather to take back Cheating Hubby and if she doesn’t they will reveal her deception to the grandfather something that she clearly fears. Not only that but they will also tell her to convince Shopping Addict to do things for them which will be the same as before. Only this time she can’t protect Shopping Addict. So a love triangle at this point may be a bit difficult to pull off. They should have done that earlier.

We then have two interesting tips in this episode itself. Firstly, there was the bit about the cloth that still hasn’t been patented. Secondly we had the bit about Conch Parts being poisonous. There. Be sure that they will come in handy in the future. Such as I can see Cheabol Grandfather probably getting poisoned by eating Conch and Seyon getting blamed for that somehow. Such as Shopping Addict giving them to him and saying that they were from Seyon that is if she discovers that she is a fake. As for the cloth I get the feeling that somehow it is going to get leaked and Cheating Hubby will use that to his advantage as this will help him get rid of Seyon. Reason being as Grandfather has stated only three people are currently aware of said cloth namely Shopping Addict and himself and Seyon has just been informed about it. This would clearly eliminate the list of suspects since he wouldn’t want to leak his own product and his granddaughter would be the same and this would mean that Seyon was the one responsible though we all know that if we were to eliminate the people it would be Shopping Addict herself especially if she were to find out that Seyon was the real granddaughter.

Infact speaking of said discovery what are the chances that she is going to feel not only betrayed by her mother but also misunderstand some of her actions when she realizes what has happened. For instance, in today’s episode Seyon’s mother told her to perhaps leave for Vience where she was once happy and to leave behind her current life. Cheating Duo are for sure going to cause mistrust between the two to further divide them apart. Firstly, they probably won’t reveal to her that Seyon’s mother is her real mother for this to work but instead they will tell her that Seyon is the real Granddaughter and that her mother wants to place her in her rightful position and that is why she was brought to the house and that would mean that they need to get rid of Shopping Addict. She will then get a flashback to the scene where her mother told her to leave everything behind and go to Venice and all and she will think that this is indeed the case.

Cheating Duo think that finding the real granddaughter will help their cause because she would be happy to find her real family, Chaebol Grandfather would feel the same and at the same time both would feel like they owe something to them and this way they could get control of the company through their puppet once again. To bad things aren’t going to go the way that they planned. Since Seyon can’t be controlled by them on top of all this she certainly won’t side with Cheating Hubby so this plan goes down the drain and this would mean that they need to control Shopping Addict once more. Psycho Doctor can probably go along with this since Seyon is still going to suffer and thus her so called revenge against Chaebol Grandfather and family can continue.

Cheating Hubby’s excuse for getting the surgery is pretty much what I expected but at the same time I’m starting to have my doubts about his sincerity towards Psycho Doctor. She clearly seems to have feelings for him. So she isn’t using him fully for her revenge since it seemed like she was hurt in regards to him having surgery since she clearly wanted his kid. Him on the other hand I wonder if he was just using her to get what he wanted aka running the company and getting it but when that happened to discard her. Then again I don’t think that would have worked out the way he planned since Psycho Doctor was his accomplice and she would certainly have evidence to take him down. In other words, he was probably stuck with her unless he had some means to take her down as well.

@UnniSarah mentioned about Sec. Lee’s loyalty the Chaebol Grandfather and thus his family and thus he won’t betray them and help Seyon in her revenge. Good point but I wonder just how long that loyalty is going to last when he discovers that Shopping Addict was the one responsible for not only his sister’s accident (that is if we continue to assume that Chicken Girl is his sister) but also that same accident resulted in her losing her memory as well. When that happens he will clearly jump ship. Though he may be willing to forgive them due to the fact that Seyon’s family took care of her for all those years and all. I guess he can be the healing bridge between all the parties but his loyalty is surely going to be tested big time especially if he discovers the birth secret as well. Regardless of the fact I doubt that he will be on Cheating Hubbys side or Psycho Doctors as well. It also depends just how much of the truth he is aware of regarding the factory incident. Also will the matter of his personal file ever be unlocked. What kind of information is being hidden in it. Clearly him being related to one of the factory members is going to be in it and I guess Psycho Doctor can try and use it to manipulate him to join their side if she discovers it. But I doubt that he will ever join them unless it is to fool them and obtain evidence against them and also find out what they have on Shopping Addict and all.

I also agree with you regarding Seyon’s mother. She is a bit hard to read. At times she feels concerned about Seyon. Infact when she was having that conversation with her conscience (with Seyon’s Bio Mom) she mentioned how she loved both girls and Seyon was more important than her life and how she would try and protect both of them. Not only this but how she even got a good father for Seyon as well. So on one hand I do think that she is partly sincere towards Seyon but on the other hand I think that her main focus is her real daughter. She will always come first. Plus some of her actions towards Seyon seem more like she is doing it out of guilt and duty towards her Bio Mother who was her friend and all. But then we have things like her working 24/5 at Shopping Addicts home. Though in the case of the later I guess Cheating Duo are partially to blame since they made her appear mad (Shopping Addict) In this case her wanting to look after her real daughter could be understandable but we then have to consider the fact whether or not she was living in that house before they those two made Shopping Addict appear crazy because if that were the case then I might be willing to cut her some slack but I have my doubts in regards to this. Then we also have the fact as to how she used to leave Seyon home alone when she was a kid and would come home late. Think how lucky she must have been when she got married as she could now leave her daughter with her new family and spend all that time with her real daughter. She was further lucky that her family was so understanding regarding her job and all. Still I wonder just how understanding they would be if they knew the truth.

This brings me up to another point. When Seyon told her dad of how she was rejected (well she claimed that it was her friend but it certainly didn’t fool her dad) he told her of how he had to persuade her mother more than once for her to finally accept his proposal. He also mentioned of how he wanted to protect her. This seems to indicate that he is going to be in conflict as well when it comes to helping Seyon since he loves her just as much as his wife. The question will then probably fall down to who he loves more and who he can forgive. It also depends on how far Seyon’s mother is willing to go. For instance, if she is willing to give up on her family to be with Shopping Addict then he might be willing to help Seyon just so that he can get back the woman that he knew and loved and who he has lost to that rich family and all. That is unless something were to happen to him. For instance, I can see him trying to clear out her name and plead for her innocence only for Cheating Duo to do something to him. Also for how long can he actually continue to work at that company. Shopping Addict will be sure to either get rid of him since he would be on Seyon’s side or try and blackmail him. So it will either be give up on Seyon or on your job. Plus, add to the fact that she can easily harm the rest of his family as well. A standard technique that the Second Leads resort to is purchasing important places to the main leads. In this case the Chicken Shop or atleast the building that it is in. this would give Chicken Owner problems once more and she will also have to decide whether to continue to make a living or abandon her sister.

In other words, things should start to get interesting at this point and I am looking forward to that. @maribella thanks for reminding me that it was a 6 month time difference, I knew we were in the past but I just couldn’t remember how back we were in. I just wish they gave us some sort of counter so that we could know how far we are to reach the main story and all. But things seem to hint that we will arrive there in the next three weeks or so. I doubt that it can be more than that. Preferably less. As for the stories I would really like to see more of the romance between the leads. Also some side romance between Chicken Owner and Private Investigator. They seemed to have stopped all the other side romances and story so far since they are focusing on the main leads. Which isn’t a bad thing in any way since we don’t want to wonder just exactly did those two fall in love when the show ends and they end up together but I want to see some action on a few other characters as well. Also what happened to the detective that had a crush on Seyon. Will he be back if so what role can he play in her revenge. Though he may not be needed that much since we have a Private Investigator who is equally close with Sec. Lee. But we still might need a few police connections and all at some point especially when he has some details regarding Chicken Girls accident.

Oh well that should be all from my end for now. So till next time. Take care all of you, going to bed now. :) Also sorry for the Double Post. :(

@yamiyugi..thank you again dear for the detail analysis of the drama..you are a gem in dissecting the thoughts of the Writer when some parts did not make sense to me..hehehe..so, kamsahanida dear..appreciate it very much.

Anyway, your thought about the possibility of the Cheating Duos using the secret to worm themselves back into the family might be correct..in fact, I think today's episode did show a bit of the process..but I dont know how Grandfather Eun would ever forgive Mr Jang that easily. But then again somebody did point out that Grandfather Eun is not that smart..he might be a diligent and intelligent businessman (developing a whole new fabric is a proof of that) but lacking in human judgement. So, I guess, that is the loophole where both "worms" would manage to slide their way through..

But I still think the lineage plot will not just end like that. Somehow, it will resurface again in a different angle. Or else, it would be a waste of a scenario by the Writer...but then again I might be wrong. For one thing, the latest episodes and the coming ones seem to progress towards the makjang side of the drama. We have seen and will continue to see Mrs. Geum being manipulated, the Cheating Duos immature evil-plotting, the rise of semi-senseless misunderstanding between the characters etc..I just hope, when the revenge plot begin, the Writer would not choose to use telenovela-liked revenge but more of intellectual kinda of revenge, hence minimise the makjang side-effect of the drama. But then again, as @yamiyugi pointed, this is kdrama..anything is possible

(side note: this whole plot twist in this drama reminded me of this one scene in Euchalala Waikiki (EW) when the main characters were watching this supposedly hit drama called "Wife's Desire". The plot twist of the hit drama was so ridiculously funny i.e not only the daughter-in-law turned out to be the real daughter of the chairman but the chairman's new wife turned out to be his illegitimate daughter too. And they both marry into the family to get revenge. At the end, the chairman decided to leave all of this craziness behind and went back to his planet. The plot twist at the end is that the chairman was an alien!! Hahaha..I know it was just one small scene but I think the EW's Writer meant to sarcastically show that the plot twist in kdrama can be utterly ridiculous..:wink:)

Now, don't get me wrong..I am not saying that this whole drama has similar ridiculous vibes but I hope, since we have 68 eps to go, the Writer would not introduce too much plot twist or ridiculous revenge plots. As I mentioned before, the biggest reason I am still watching this drama is because of the OTP and their cute and sweet scenes (so far). And second reason is to see how the revenge will takes place, especially against the Cheating Duo. What bothers me every time is when the Psycho Doc appear on the screen. Every plot she made so far is so immature and not in align with her supposedly intelligent mind (she is, after all, the recipient of the Eun's Scholarship and if I'm not mistaken, graduated from a well-known university in USA). Since we are introduced with strong-willed and sometime witty SY, I hope her revenge plot will also reflect who she is, unlike the Psycho Doc. 

Now, a bit about the OTP. In particular Mr Lee. I always like innocent guys like him..hehehe..Despite his gruff, cold and sometimes rough exterior, he has a very soft heart. That is a big plus point for me. Hence, SY seemed to be the one navigating through the dating process, rather than him. I like that too, indicate balance in the relationship. So, at this point, I will give credit to the Writer.

But I am bothered by the fact that Writer is going to introduce misunderstanding by the family about who is SY's actual boyfriend. In tomorrow's episode, it seems that there will be a scene whereby the family is grilling Mr Jang about SY, maybe thinking Mr Jang is the boyfriend (but then again I might be wrong). I am not sure where that plot can lead the story or the Writer is just trying to fill in the scenes (maybe @yamiyugi chinggu, you can enlightened me with your analysis so I can make sense of this scene). Another one that bothers me is something that someone in this forum has pointed out too. It seems that Mr Lee has done thorough background checks of almost everyone since it is his job. And in today's episode, when Psycho Doc wanted to see SY, he was worried about the meeting that he went with her. At this point, I guess he might already know about the Cheating Duos (or did I miss the revelation in the previous eps?hmmm). But, why did he still keep the info with him? To keep that from Grandfather Eun might be understandable as someone pointed out that Grandfather Eun might not believe him. But at least he can warn SY about it. I dont know. Again, someone can enlightened me about this please..

What ever it is, I will keep watching as long as the OTP appear on the screen. Can't wait what else SY will teach Mr Lee about dating at the picnic tomorrow:love:..hehehe

@inna75 Same with me, it is the OTP that keeps me glued to this drama. Their scenes are too cute and watching them doing such scenes makes me giddy.:):heart: I really hope for happy ending for SY and Mr. Lee. It is a long way to go but i am sticking to this drama and will be watching how the revenge of SY will play out and what will happen to their lovestory (SY & Mr. Lee).

Ok..done watching ep 32 with subbed (I am still powering through all the plot twists this week because I predicted the downfall will begin next week, now that almost all the secret are out to the necessary evil people)..here are my predictions of the next plot twists..

Plot Twist 1

The Stupid, Cheating Duos could not make Chairman Eun  "kick out" SY

(side note: I hate every time Psycho Doc put out that Fake-Confident I-Have-This-Evil-Plot face but turn out the plot was so overdone somehow and sometimes backfire. The dress plot is, hmm, at least to my opinion so elaborated. There are more subtle ways to get that info for someone supposedly as powerful as her and Mr Jang..hmm. The only, maybe "intelligent" thing about them is that they have never share their evil plots with other than themselves..they have no lackey or PAs who can betray them later, like many other so-called power villains in kdrama).

Anyway, due to that, Mr Jang need to go for Plan B - seduce SY.  If in later episodes, SY thinks GH and her mom  betrayed her ultimately, Mr Jang might use this as an opportunity to get SY to his side. And then the conflict will happen between Mr Lee (who someone pointed out is very loyal to the family, esp the Chairman and GH) with SY (who's out to get revenge on the fake daughter). I imagine there will be angst moments where Mr Lee will always be in dilemma to protect either GH or SY. And then there will be awkward moment when SY thought Mr Lee too had betrayed her. Then there will be sad moments, where both Mr Lee and SY reminiscing their time together (ala Episode 21 to Ep 35, probably).and we have to go through this at least for next 30 episodes before SY realised Mr Lee has been protecting her all this time and had been on her side all along. 

Plot Twist 2

Mrs. Geum will go to Mr Jang's side to protect GH and allow Mr Jang to manipulate her, including framing SY, so that SY will be committed to the asylum. This is because the ultimate goal is to separate SY from Grandpa Eun. Hence, to do so, she has to use GH to frame SY since Grandpa Eun only believe GH at this point. Then, the Stupid, Cheating Duos use this lifeline to get into the company high-ups, without Grandpa Eun's permission of course. I predicted, probably Grandpa Eun will be in a long coma (maybe after he was shocked due to all the events pertaining to framing SY). Once Mr Jang is in power, he gets rid of Mr Lee. But Mr Lee is not in vain. He will keep on looking for SY. Meanwhile, at certain point, the PI finally found out about the sister and Mr Lee found her living with SY's family. And then he, along with the Detective decided to dig the truth from her sister and found out about Mr Jang's ploy. Once they find SY, they must first get SY to believe them. We have to remember that probably when SY in the asylum, she will be subjected to the same treatment as her mom and GH. Meaning, she will loose her memory and senses somehow. So it will be Mr Lee's task to make SY remember (through  reminiscing their time together ala Episode 21 to Ep 35, probably) and then together they will plot a revenge to the family to get SY back to her rightful position. By then, Grandpa Eun will somehow wake up from the long coma and reunite with SY.

Even so, seriously, I hope Plot Twist 1 is not the twist the Writer is going for because as I said I would like to see revenge plot by strong-willed, positive and witty SY  rather than by the misunderstood, easy to manipulated SY...please

#justmy2cents

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to watch the latest episode because it seems like it hasn’t been subbed yet. :( This means that this will be my last post for a while since I will be leaving to be with my grandparents again and I won’t be able to watch said dramas. I might be able to give in my thoughts though how accurate they will be just based on descriptions might vary. Though I would probably guess that they would be more wrong than correct. Anyway here are my comments for the time being.

@Jackie1048 Those comments that Seyon made to Sec. Lee regarding that he should read up on dating was certainly amusing. I guess he doesn’t because he is afraid that he will have to give up his honorary membership to the Cyborg Division or the Vulcan Academy for displaying to many emotions and all. J

@inna75 Hard for me to say why Seyon’s family members would even be asking Cheating Hubby who Seyon was dating. Where did the scene take place? For instance, if he was at her home it might be understandable since the only person that saw Seyon with a man was Chicken Girl and even that was from the back. So it isn’t like they know what her boyfriend looks like especially since she hasn’t introduced him yet to her family so be sure that misunderstands are bound to follow. Also like why would another stranger man show up and ask about Seyon other than her boyfriend. As for where this plot could lead to. You actually hit the nail in your Plot 1. Cheating Duo needs to separate Shopping Addict from her allies if they need to control and destroy her once again. For Seyon if they make Shopping Addict believe that she is having an affair with Cheating Hubby is going to be more than enough for the betrayal to kick in. One can also be sure that Debt Girl is bound to ask Cheating Hubby for some cash at some point thinking that he is her sister’s boyfriend and he will probably give it to her to better control Seyon. Seyon once she finds out is clearly going to try and pay him back since he isn’t anyone that they should accept money from. Naturally she isn’t going to tell anybody about this and when she goes to see him Cheating Hubby can spin the story in whatever way he likes and people might just believe him. Take for instance when Cheating Duo set up that meeting at the restaurant with Seyon so that Shopping Addict would think that the two were having an affair. Since she has trust issues she will probably believe that again and this means she will try and get rid of Seyon for her apparent betrayal. I doubt Cheating Hubby is there to collect evidence this early.

Also in regards to your plots both seem viable though I don’t see Seyon teaming up with Cheating Hubby for her revenge completely. For instance, Cheating Hubby has done too much to harm her as well that she would be a fool to trust him. Though it can easily depend on the situation as well. For instance, if Cheating Hubby is running the company then that would mean that they would still probably be at odds with each other but if Shopping Addict manages to not only take over but also kicks Cheating Hubby out to the curb then it does make sense for Seyon to team up with him because she can then offer him something that he desires. As of now Seyon has no interest in running the company especially since she doesn’t know how she is related to it. So her giving it to Cheating Hubby makes sense considering how hard he tried to get it and what not. The only way that she can be prevented is if somebody bothers to inform her of how she is the real granddaughter and all. In that case she may end up teaming with Shopping Addict to protect their grandfather’s legacy. Also hopefully by this point she may also have been reunited with her real mother and they work together. To be honest I would rather have those two team up for their revenge against Team Dumb and all. As for Sec. Lee where do I see him in all this. Haven’t figured that out yet.

Don’t think that Seyon will lose her memory. This is supposed to be a revenge drama after all. So plot one seems more plausible at this point to me atleast. Speaking of the grandfather and him being fooled by people just reminded me of an old saying which might just fit the situation. People Manage to “Pull The Wool Over His Eyes” Perhaps he should get out of the garment business and join something else like the food industry if he wants to not get deceived :)

Anyway have got to get back to my packing so till then take care all of you and see you when I get back. Keep the fort strong. :)

Due to work, I'm just a tad behind. Does cheating husband and evil doctor know that SY is the true heir, and that GH is a fake? Also, has the relationship between Secy Lee & SY progressed? I know they're dating, but have they told anyone else they're dating? Does her mom know?

14 hours ago, whome said:

Due to work, I'm just a tad behind. (1) Does cheating husband and evil doctor know that SY is the true heir, and that GH is a fake? (2) Also, has the relationship between Secy Lee & SY progressed? I know they're dating, but have they told anyone else they're dating? Does her mom know?

Dear..let me answer the best I can (based on the numbering on the questions), the rest can fill in later..

(1). Yes..they know now..they seemed to have done DNA for the 3 female lead characters (and slightly faster than what I usually thought as the normal process time for such test, if I may add..hehehe). So, the 2 evils are the only people besides Mrs Geum who knew about that so far...

(2). Not much so..only in terms of seeing each other in the coffee lounge, having lunch together at her house and picnic. But no one witness either one of these events ..so pretty much we can assume that no one knows. The only one, perhaps, is Kott Nim, the amnesiac girl but even she only managed to catch a glimpse of him and did not see him in person. She told the family also. The family is very curious and in the latest episode, try to catch them in action when the bro thought SY is bringing him home again for lunch. In terms of the other family, it seems that everyone is oblivious and focus only on their problems..

(3). Nope..similar to the others, Mrs. Geum is too distracted by the Stupid Cheating Duos, since the Duos already reveal to her that they know GH is her own daughter. The only thing the Duos did not tell her yet is that they also knew SY is the real grand daughter.

But..you raise one important point though..with all the gossipers in the office and the obvious flirting in the coffee lounge, how come no one notice yet, right?..hahahaha

Based on yesterday's episode, there are few facts that I need to retract:

1. So, the idea that the family might mistaken Mr Jang as the boyfriend in not the issue anymore. SY clearly implied to the family that Mr Jang is someone she despise..I hope that plot will come in handy later when SY wanted to take revenge. But they still dont know that Mr Lee is the real boyfriend. In fact, what bothers me is when they sort of downplay Mr Lee  in terms of his status when he came to see SY. They think him as someone insignificant to SY..hmmm

2. The Duos did not use the SY-as-real-granddaughter card at all/ yet. And I kept on thinking that the Duos are stupid enough to show all their cards like that and get all their plots backfired.

3. Someone mentioned that the fabric might be SY's ticket to downfall. At first I agreed with that. But it seems that GH is aware that Mr Jang already knew about the fabric. Hence, it is likely she would suspect Mr Jang if there is any foul play to the fabric incident later.

4. We all thought Mr Lee is loyal to the family. His soft-warning to SY about so readily to trust both Grandpa Eun and GH imply otherwise. It seems there are still some secrets that he kept about them and I think will be reveal later, once he found out about his sister. So, maybe, just maybe, the plot prediction that he will help the family later when SY started her revenge might not happen. In fact, it is very likely, he will help SY all the way.

5. My notion that the Duos has no lackey or informer is also somewhat off a bit. At least, Mr Jang has one, in the form of a senior manager who keep on relaying all the important info to him. But then again, the fact that their evil plots are only kept between them is still intact. It seems they never share or instruct others to do anything bad..except for Mrs. Geum, which only occur recently and forcibly.

Archived