Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

We already have 'a almost kiss' in the poster, so I hope we'll see a lot of kisses in the drama.

Only 8 days for the D-Day! I think the press conference will be very soon and maybe, a long trailer. So excited!

Character chart

20180320_163347_1185.jpg

Source

Edited by dulcinea1
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

JTBC has released a new Jung Hae-In video. No idea what he is talking about (I can't speak Korean :wacko:).

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

The above video translation

Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food "became Jung Hae In's first drama as the main character In this new JTBC drama he was paired with Son Ye Jin.

"Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" prepared JTBC to air after "Misty". Ahead of the show, promotional video released featuring Jung Hae In was relaxing while sipping coffee. In the video, he talks about love in the spring.

Spring is a great time to start love. Are you currently dating? Love does not come from far away. I have a true love story. Do you want to hear it? "Jung Hae In said in a soft tone that guaranteed to fall in love.
In this drama, Jung Hae In plays Seo Joon Hee, a designer at a computer video game company who returned to Korea after three years working overseas. Actually he was not interested to return after living a relatively free life. But everything changes after he meets Yoon Jin Ah (Son Ye Jin).

Meanwhile, "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" directed by Ahn Pan Seok is known for controversial dramas such as "Secret Love Affair" and "Heard It Through the Grapevine". The premiere episode can be seen on 30 March.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Meanwhile, "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" directed by Ahn Pan Seok is known for controversial dramas such as "Secret Love Affair" and "Heard It Through the Grapevine". The premiere episode can be seen on 30 March.

OMO!!!

Does it means we will see some wild kisses and hugs in the dark like in "Secret Love Affairs" and "Hear It Through the Grapevine"????

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone, new here. I couldnt wait to be part of this drama. Oh boy, just seeing the almost peck kiss got me more excited and giddy. They have my screen already on fire, younger man/older woman backdrop setup makes the story more interesting. I saw JHI on Prison Playbook, he did a great job there portraying a volatile and emotional damage character. This guy can be scary and charming if the character calls for it.

omo, omo... They look so natural and comfortable kissing sorounded by snow. I hope to see a lot of kissing and skinship..

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Oh my god!! Our OTP looks too sweet together. They really made me want to fall in love too! It’s really hard to wait until March 30. These two are torturing me emotionally. Two beautiful people with beautiful scenery. Love is in the air!! 

• Like 9

16 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Hide contents

They're already kissing and rolling in the snow and the show hasn't even started!?!?!!!???? When is MARCH 30 arriving!!!! OMG!!!

:heart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

The skinship and kiss is so natural. Hopefully there will be lots of it in the actual drama.

How do I wait till the 30th?

• Like 7

Oh my Goddddddddddd !

I"m soooo excited in waiting this drama

It will be my favorite 

I don't care the ratings !

JHI  & SYJ fighting !

On 3/20/2018 at 2:27 AM, Chellsee said:

Jung Hae-in and Son Ye-jin Are Adorable in Teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food"

Jung Hae-in romances Son Ye-jin as Carla Bruni's "Stand By Your Man" plays in the background in the newest teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food". The two are still as cute as they were a couple of teasers ago and are likely to get cuter when the show beings airing March 30.

https://www.hancinema.net/video-jung-hae-in-and-son-ye-jin-are-adorable-in-teaser-for-pretty-sister-who-buys-me-food-116690.html

What ???? Carla Bruni's song ????!!!!!

Really; my ex-First Lady 

bc I'm frech 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7

On 3/23/2018 at 9:24 AM, Visually-wandering said:

OMO!!!

Does it means we will see some wild kisses and hugs in the dark like in "Secret Love Affairs" and "Hear It Through the Grapevine"????

Hello, chingudragonhiplz.gif?1 One can only hope we get a few wild kisses and some hugs.

@Jenetschka Thank you for posting that teaser! I'm so ready for March 30th

7 hours ago, africandramalover said:

They're already kissing and rolling in the snow and the show hasn't even started!?!?!!!???? When is MARCH 30 arriving!!!! OMG!!!

These teasers are making the wait unbearable, I need this show now. 

@thi2018 Thanks for the translations and pics, I'm in heaven and we haven't even watched the first episode 

• Like 8

New stills I think :phew:

DYzburHW4AA6ae5.jpg

DYzbvSuX0AAAtgY.jpg

DYzbqgMX0AARk25.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DYzbrtsWsAAuO__.jpg

DYzbs2BX0AI9wQg.jpg

DYzbto8X0AM6o53.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DY4iPauXkAAC4Vi.jpg

DY4iP5eX0AAR_5L.jpg

CTTO

• Like 8

God willing, if my lousy link work, i don't even know my lousy link work or not. . i may do a live recap as i did for few dramas, but...

i do not know Korean thus it will be just guessing works without understanding of dialogue. Will be tremendously busy till Easter over , so won't be around till thereafter, see u gals on 30th. 

• Like 6