[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

1 hour ago, thi2018 said:

Meanwhile, "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" directed by Ahn Pan Seok is known for controversial dramas such as "Secret Love Affair" and "Heard It Through the Grapevine". The premiere episode can be seen on 30 March.

OMO!!!

Does it means we will see some wild kisses and hugs in the dark like in "Secret Love Affairs" and "Hear It Through the Grapevine"????

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, new here. I couldnt wait to be part of this drama. Oh boy, just seeing the almost peck kiss got me more excited and giddy. They have my screen already on fire, younger man/older woman backdrop setup makes the story more interesting. I saw JHI on Prison Playbook, he did a great job there portraying a volatile and emotional damage character. This guy can be scary and charming if the character calls for it.

omo, omo... They look so natural and comfortable kissing sorounded by snow. I hope to see a lot of kissing and skinship..

Oh my god!! Our OTP looks too sweet together. They really made me want to fall in love too! It’s really hard to wait until March 30. These two are torturing me emotionally. Two beautiful people with beautiful scenery. Love is in the air!! 

Oh my Goddddddddddd !

I"m soooo excited in waiting this drama

It will be my favorite 

I don't care the ratings !

JHI  & SYJ fighting !

On 3/20/2018 at 2:27 AM, Chellsee said:

Jung Hae-in and Son Ye-jin Are Adorable in Teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food"

Jung Hae-in romances Son Ye-jin as Carla Bruni's "Stand By Your Man" plays in the background in the newest teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food". The two are still as cute as they were a couple of teasers ago and are likely to get cuter when the show beings airing March 30.

https://www.hancinema.net/video-jung-hae-in-and-son-ye-jin-are-adorable-in-teaser-for-pretty-sister-who-buys-me-food-116690.html

What ???? Carla Bruni's song ????!!!!!

Really; my ex-First Lady 

bc I'm frech 

On 3/23/2018 at 9:24 AM, Visually-wandering said:

OMO!!!

Does it means we will see some wild kisses and hugs in the dark like in "Secret Love Affairs" and "Hear It Through the Grapevine"????

Hello, chingudragonhiplz.gif?1 One can only hope we get a few wild kisses and some hugs.

@Jenetschka Thank you for posting that teaser! I'm so ready for March 30th

7 hours ago, africandramalover said:

They're already kissing and rolling in the snow and the show hasn't even started!?!?!!!???? When is MARCH 30 arriving!!!! OMG!!!

These teasers are making the wait unbearable, I need this show now. 

@thi2018 Thanks for the translations and pics, I'm in heaven and we haven't even watched the first episode 

God willing, if my lousy link work, i don't even know my lousy link work or not. . i may do a live recap as i did for few dramas, but...

i do not know Korean thus it will be just guessing works without understanding of dialogue. Will be tremendously busy till Easter over , so won't be around till thereafter, see u gals on 30th. 

Archived