Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

American singer Rachael Yamagata singing the first OST for 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'

son-ye-jin,jung-hae-in

American singer, songwriter, and pianist Rachael Yamagata will be singing the first OST for newly premiering JTBC drama, 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (also known as 'Something In The Rain').

The OST Part 1 for 'Pretty Noona' will mark Rachael Yamagata's first ever time working with a Korean production. The artist was reportedly "moved by the music sample that the director sent", and also "loved the beautiful story that the drama hopes to portray"

Viewers can expect to hear Rachael Yamagata's soulful voice on the premiere episode of 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' this March 30 at 10:45 PM KST, starring Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In.

CR: ALLKPOP

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, booo28 said:

Hi.. can someone kindly dm me link for live stream tonight ? thanks :)

me too please..:D Anyone? Thank you so much ^_^

More New Stills :wub::wub::wub:

DZhFqGrU0AEc1wb.jpg

DZhA24MWsAA_bWQ.jpg

DZhAzFMW0AAV1Lv.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DZhAph-W0AAzAnb.jpg

DZhAl_vWsAYHYpe.jpg

DZhAq6-XcAAxaAv.jpg

DZhAsYeWAAATxaH.jpg

DZhAuFOXcAAArnZ.jpg

DZhAvURWkAAYMS9.jpg

DZhAwCOX0AETnNN.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DZhaGeAXcAEXVbX.jpg

DZhaHXiX4AAw2rc.jpg

• Like 13

I was thinking of doing Live Recap like what i usually did for some other dramas based on just images  (since i do not know Korean). But tested my link, it only work for MBC or KBS.. cant work Live stream for THIS channel. Thus am sorry guess tonight i couldnt help. 

But the chemistry of leads are that genuinely good and felt natural, plus we trust the Director who led Secret Love Affair. So let's take a walk in the rain with them. 

• Like 6

I hate you jtbc..why is it so hard to get the streaming link?:bawling:

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

I was thinking of doing Live Recap like what i usually did for some other dramas based on just images  (since i do not know Korean). But tested my link, it only work for MBC or KBS.. cant work Live stream for THIS channel. Thus am sorry guess tonight i couldnt help. 

But the chemistry of leads are that genuinely good and felt natural, plus we trust the Director who led Secret Love Affair. So let's take a walk in the rain with them. 

Can I have the link? I wanna try if it works for me

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add.TQ
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

I ship them already and I didn’t even watch the first episode yet. This feels like temperature of love feels all over again !!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Unfortunately a lot of the live stream links I hv  don’t work for JTBC as well. I think the subs should come out quite fast as Drama Fever should  be subbing . 

You can follow live recaps here 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

am not prepared, so i will just use their real name.

need to get used to name. maybe by next week i can do recap.

yejin (JinA)  was reading some IG of someone, a guy in her car, was it an ex? duno, she was watching photos posted by that guy.... she followed to a resturant and saw the guy feasting with some girls. 

she looked saddened. 

she enterred back into her car. 

Ye Jin (JinA) dropped something in the car as she continued to stalk ( spy) on the guy... saw the guy lead his girlfriend who was drunk out of restaurant. he got his key. oh, it is the guy car, and not YeJin's car? the guy picked up something that Ye Jin dropped accidentally.. and the girl questioned the man, about the think she picked up from the floor of the car, and both the girl and the guy started arguing in the car. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

haha. both started to quarrel. the girl left the car... Ye Jin started spying at some corner....
next scene, she was talking to sister of Joon Hee (Jung Hae) at some restaurant, as she poured to her... while drinking beer too... Ye Jin mentioned boy friend? 

both are singing chatting, as Jung hae walked in to join them...  hahah, Ye jin non stop drinking even when Jung Hae is here.. hahaha.. she ended up light punching him for what i dont know ... ahhahaha. 

hahaha. parting, .. Yejin hug and kiss Jung Hae's sister.. hahha., ;Yejin is so cute when she drunk. 

the brother sister send her into the cab/ car. oh, its Jung Hae's car,. JH supposed to send her home.... Yejin continued to 'kiss' the sister good bye... SO CUTE. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

oh, the OST sound... the English one playing back ground. 
Yejin turned teary and was silent... Jung Hae looked at her knowingly... was quiet too... as he drove along.... YeJin closed her eyes.. obviously couldnt hid her sadness.... both continued in silent as the music played.... 
he parked his car at the road side... and let her cried in the car. as he wait at the road side.  she came out and talked.... such a sweet guy when she was shy as he looked slantly at her... 

she fall asleep at the seat... again, he tilted his head.. oh, the creepy boy. took her photo... hahaha. he is a secret admirer already? she woke and questioned him... 

she worried her sleepying look? she cleansed her mouth with her palm. ...

they walked into the night.... she is wide awake now. thanks her... say goodnite. she turned and left at her bulding entrance. 
secret admirer smiled and looked at her leaving... he left. its her who looked back at him before enter lift.

• Like 6

morning.. at cafe. her cafe? 
she apologized to someone? answered a call... shocked over some news. 

some office. i need time to recognise who is who.... and memorised their name.. 
at a office setting. Park Hyukkwon is the boss or leader of that office. 

back at cafe... ye jin apologised to a group of young people... who were sitting and listening to her explanation about somehting she apologized for. 
she went to park KyukKwon's office and met some client .... she continued to apologise. seems the office (company) is related to the cafe? yes, it is. its running the actual cafe. 

oh, she went to roof top to meet Seo Jung Yeon character. talked a swift convoo. Seo Jung yeon left. Yejin answered a call.... still staying at roof.

Jung Hae at his own office designing some stuff... smiled at a reply at his phone... took his coat and left cheerfully. oh, OTP met for lunch.. that scene we saw the very first still.... Yejin and Jung Hae ate... and she smiled sweetly that still... 

she returned from washroom... oh, she thought he left. but he was outside.. did he paid for her? hahah. is it an unofficial date? 
entered lift alone.... it opened again, and Park Hyukkwon enterred and disturb the OTP...  Jung Hae so sweet pulled her hand and told her "fighting!" as she left to follow after Boss Park. 

• Like 6

end of day, night. 
she left and walked home from office. 
oh, the ex. the ex came to talk to her. the one who date some girl.
she wasnt happy to see him... oh, the girl saw Ye jin talked to the ex. the girl and her friend was looking at YeJin struggling as the ex trying to harrass him.. oh.. 
our hero pulled Ye jih away and save her from Ex's harrassment. 
asked is it your chingu or boyfriend... some thing like that.. oh  Jung Hae called the police to say he harass YJin. 
ex left in haste. 
OTP walked home, and talked about the boy friend issue. 

25 minutes ago, syl47c said:

Bah-Doo.com does almost live recaps - they update every 10 minutes; it's a pretty good turnaround for those who want to know what's happening now! 

Here's the link: https://www.bah-doo.com/pretty-noona-buys-food-something-rain-live-recap-episode-1/

that's good news. then next week, i will  not need to do live recap., 

thanks for your update., :D

oh, its so much better. since the Bah-doo site can understand Korean. Lets just go to that site and read ..
thanks i will stop here now. 

happy viewing at Bah-doo.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

haha. both started to quarrel. the girl left the car... Ye Jin started spying at some corner....
next scene, she was talking to sister of Joon Hee (Jung Hae) at some restaurant, as she poured to her... while drinking beer too... Ye Jin mentioned boy friend? 

both are singing chatting, as Jung hae walked in to join them...  hahah, Ye jin non stop drinking even when Jung Hae is here.. hahaha.. she ended up light punching him for what i dont know ... ahhahaha. 

hahaha. parting, .. Yejin hug and kiss Jung Hae's sister.. hahha., ;Yejin is so cute when she drunk. 

the brother sister send her into the cab/ car. oh, its Jung Hae's car,. JH supposed to send her home.... Yejin continued to 'kiss' the sister good bye... SO CUTE. 

She carried the cone home . Lol!

• Like 6

They’re both so playful and natural with each other, I ship so much. They’re already falling in love with each other this early.

• Like 8

More clips:

He works at a game design company . She runs/manages  a cafe

Spoiler

Spoiler

First OTP scene. The bicycle scene

Spoiler

This scene was hilarious. She was so angry at her ex for moving on that she put lipstick and stockings in his car to get him in trouble

Spoiler

Spoiler

Confrontation with the ex

Spoiler

Lol, he saw her dancing in the office here. She was in her own world

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2