[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

Teaser 3 - He finally got an excuse to put his arm around her thanks to the rain, hehe

Trans:

Hae In: Should we go watch a movie this weekend?

Ye Jin: Ah...I haven't seen a movie in a million years

Hae In: Isn't that what the generation of mothers say (implying she's old)

Ye Jin: Aishiiii~

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Teaser 3 - He finally got an excuse to put his arm around her thanks to the rain, hehe

Thank you for posting this and the translation.  The smile on his face is priceless:D

5UuLZRJ.png

Oh man, the teasers keep topping each other.....each one shows more and more development into their equation with each other.... first one is him all feeling all the feels by himself but not yet having courage to take the first step....the second one he finally shares he finds her pretty....third one looks like they are together?...and he finally found a chance to put his arm around her...:D

waiting eagerly for these two to blow me away with their talent.

Jung Hae-in and Son Ye-jin Are Adorable in Teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food"

photo956219.jpg

Jung Hae-in romances Son Ye-jin as Carla Bruni's "Stand By Your Man" plays in the background in the newest teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food". The two are still as cute as they were a couple of teasers ago and are likely to get cuter when the show beings airing March 30.

https://www.hancinema.net/video-jung-hae-in-and-son-ye-jin-are-adorable-in-teaser-for-pretty-sister-who-buys-me-food-116690.html

The above video translation

Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food "became Jung Hae In's first drama as the main character In this new JTBC drama he was paired with Son Ye Jin.

"Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" prepared JTBC to air after "Misty". Ahead of the show, promotional video released featuring Jung Hae In was relaxing while sipping coffee. In the video, he talks about love in the spring.

Spring is a great time to start love. Are you currently dating? Love does not come from far away. I have a true love story. Do you want to hear it? "Jung Hae In said in a soft tone that guaranteed to fall in love.
In this drama, Jung Hae In plays Seo Joon Hee, a designer at a computer video game company who returned to Korea after three years working overseas. Actually he was not interested to return after living a relatively free life. But everything changes after he meets Yoon Jin Ah (Son Ye Jin).

Meanwhile, "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food" directed by Ahn Pan Seok is known for controversial dramas such as "Secret Love Affair" and "Heard It Through the Grapevine". The premiere episode can be seen on 30 March.

Archived