Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

1 hour ago, Jloves said:

I didn't watch Prison Playbook yet..I'll watch it somehow later since it has good reviews on it :D & yes, he has baby face here :wub: Can't believe he's in 30's..LOL!

Yay you are here too ! I love Jung Hae In. Seen him in Goblin , While You Were Sleeping & Prison Playbook. So excited for his first lead role . Yaaahhh can he get any cuter *hearteyes*

@aislingexactly. They age gap is rather small even in the drama. I think it’s not so much the age difference but the fact that it’s his older sister’s bestie, someone who saw you as nothing more than a donsaeng while growing up. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 11

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yay you are here too ! I love Jung Hae In. Seen him in Goblin , While You Were Sleeping & Prison Playbook. So excited for his first lead role . Yaaahhh can he get any cuter *hearteyes*

I've only seen him in Goblin & Blood..I even forgot about him in Blood until someone mentioned here..(my memory is so bad..LOL!) & he's getting cuter here!!! crazy monkey 003 & I love his visuals crazy monkey 003 & even his chemistry with SYJ is daebak crazy monkey 040 This is somehow rom-com right? or rom-com-melo?

• Like 6

@triplem Oh, so he’s supposed to be a younger brother of her best friend? So they knew each other from their childhood?

Well, as long as she didn’t wipe his butt and changed his diapers it should be fine. For these reasons I Need Romance 3 didn’t work for me, I was kind of grossed out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I don't think these new stills have been shared here :) just saw this on twitter :D

DYQhVpYW4AA3qwE.jpg

DYQizzMWsAIKpja.jpg

DYQizzQWkAMTw3o.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DYQizzJWsAM4_G-.jpg

DYQizzMWsAEoNZa.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Teaser 3 - He finally got an excuse to put his arm around her thanks to the rain, hehe

Trans:

Hae In: Should we go watch a movie this weekend?

Ye Jin: Ah...I haven't seen a movie in a million years

Hae In: Isn't that what the generation of mothers say (implying she's old)

Ye Jin: Aishiiii~

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Teaser 3 - He finally got an excuse to put his arm around her thanks to the rain, hehe

Thank you for posting this and the translation.  The smile on his face is priceless:D

5UuLZRJ.png

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Thank you for posting this and the translation.  The smile on his face is priceless:D

Hahaha that's a good screen capture there. He looks like the happiest "kid" who got the BEST candy in the world :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Oh man, the teasers keep topping each other.....each one shows more and more development into their equation with each other.... first one is him all feeling all the feels by himself but not yet having courage to take the first step....the second one he finally shares he finds her pretty....third one looks like they are together?...and he finally found a chance to put his arm around her...:D

waiting eagerly for these two to blow me away with their talent.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

So far there has been no mention of a love triangle situation, right? I hope it stays that way cause I really need a cute romance right now.

• Like 7

Jung Hae-in and Son Ye-jin Are Adorable in Teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food"

photo956219.jpg

Jung Hae-in romances Son Ye-jin as Carla Bruni's "Stand By Your Man" plays in the background in the newest teaser for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food". The two are still as cute as they were a couple of teasers ago and are likely to get cuter when the show beings airing March 30.

https://www.hancinema.net/video-jung-hae-in-and-son-ye-jin-are-adorable-in-teaser-for-pretty-sister-who-buys-me-food-116690.html

• Like 7

I bet the twist is she wont buy him food until the last episode!

I really cant wait for this one actually. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

13 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Hide contents

Ahhhh.... she’s so beautiful.

So far from the teasers and stills, the drama seems to have a very real-life like and movie-like feel. I like.

• Like 6

hi... i'm waiting this drama, this weekend right? please share the link for live streaming? Thank you.

• Like 3