Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

he was in reply 1988 :o and blod (lol.. if I were GH .. i'd be so confused between Ahn jae hyung and this guy.. whom to have a crush on... but well she married one)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@stroppyse are you on board this? no obligation if not, :wub: i know almost everyone think of you, ah, borrowing your talent in subbing.

Hi @maryofbethany, yes, I'm on board with this drama. I hope it's good. I wouldn't mind a lighter-hearted romantic comedy, though not sure if this is a comedy. The set up reminds me a bit of What's Up, Fox?

@mademoisellesia, I hope you don't mind but I updated my clip translation post on the previous page with your YT clip. Thanks again.

• Like 9

On 2/27/2018 at 10:57 AM, aisling said:

I’m in a drama slumber since January. Can’t wait to this drama to wake me up! They look spectacular together! 

Me too chingu, I haven't been able to get into any kdramas but just seeing these two together makes me smile

21 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I also thought it was cute how he so wanted to put his arm around her, but ended up not quite being able to do it. Park Hae In and Son Ye Jin also make a pretty darn good looking couple. :)

That is just so adorable dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif My heart is already beginning to flutter.

On 3/1/2018 at 2:48 AM, maryofbethany said:

I guess the awkward part comes in when they may have to hide from her Bestie n his Sister the bidding romance. Its should be rom-com genre. 

I hope so I'm in the mood too for something more organic. I  too do not want to sit through a bunch of contrived situations or stupid age jokes/problems when they are only 5years apart. 

@enigmatic_zephy I definitely would have chosen this guy but I can see why she married AJH:D

Edited by evie7
  • Like 8

Just signed up for this drama. Hopefully it’ll be good cause I like Son ye jin a lot and I’m already looking forward to their chemistry.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, evie7 said:

Me too chingu, I haven't been able to get into any kdramas but just seeing these two together makes me smile

That is just so adorable dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif My heart is already beginning to flutter.

I hope so I'm in the mood too for something more organic. I  too do not want to sit through a bunch of contrived situations or stupid age jokes/problems when they are only 5years apart. 

@enigmatic_zephy I definitely would have chosen this guy but I can see why she married AJH:D

lol.. i know.. he is drama male lead come alive..

he is so smitten!.. and he is basically the kind who would have got women's attention all his life..

adorable!.. and given all bts scenes.. this guy is also cute..

life is unfair !!!

• Like 10

Teaser 2 is out!

Irresponsible trans:

When I came out of the office, a woman came walking from the other side.

"Waaa... it's pretty" that moment...?

Then I realise, "Oh! Yoon Jin Ah?"

A girl asks, "So were you disappointed?"

"I was shocked. Is that the Yoon Jin Ah I know? Was she this pretty before?"

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

On 2018-03-09 at 12:35 AM, mademoisellesia said:

Teaser 2 is out!

Irresponsible trans:

When I came out of the office, a woman came walking from the other side.

"Waaa... it's pretty" that moment...?

Then I realise, "Oh! Yoon Jin Ah?"

A girl asks, "So were you disappointed?"

"I was shocked. Is that the Yoon Jin Ah I know? Was she this pretty before?"

I had a smile in my face through out this teaser, I like stories like this.

• Like 9

This IG account has some nice stills I don’t remember seeing. Swipe to see

But why does noona look a little depressed here? 

Doesn’t Jung Hae In look good in a suit ? If this noona ain’t gonna have him , I will , of course I’ll be fending off a gazillion other women :D

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

Script Reading Clip is Out...

Thanks for sharing! It’s only a script reading and I’m already over the moon :wub:

For a drama that has Noona in its title, they look very much the same age really.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

hello-smiley.gif?1292867615 

Another drama that I look forward to watch heart-shape2-smiley.gif?1292867614

oh, I've seen a familiar person here, @jongski!! Annyeong chingu ya!! Remember me?? (starts singing "Remember me" by Miguel idol2-smiley.gif?1292867624 LOL! laugh1-smiley.gif?1292867631 JK :tongue:) How are you by the way? :D

& you're here too @triplem @stroppyse group-hug1-smiley.gif?1292867610

so far, the teasers & still cuts got me intrigued, so I'm definitely in! love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634  Also, I've only seen SYJ in SG when she had a cameo there & I forgot that JHI had a cameo in Goblin..LOL! So I'm looking forward for these two & their chemistry is so good! Can't wait multi-stars-smiley.gif?1292867640

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Jloves, yes, I’m looking forward to this drama. I really liked PHI in Prison Playbook so look forward to his next drama. He’s so baby faced here. :) 

• Like 3

Just now, stroppyse said:

@Jloves, yes, I’m looking forward to this drama. I really liked PHI in Prison Playbook so look forward to his next drama. He’s so baby faced here. :) 

I didn't watch Prison Playbook yet..I'll watch it somehow later since it has good reviews on it :D & yes, he has baby face here :wub: Can't believe he's in 30's..LOL!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1