[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Happy New Year Chingus!!!!! 

@booha even with her high heels,  Jin Hee still shorter than Daniel Choi.  Their height difference is so cute. :lol:

yeah Daniel is super tall and Baek Jin hee isnt the tallest of woman but still i love their height difference!!

giphy.gif

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, RPM said:

ok i translated the source article into english....the setting is on a public bath-house on this picture......

BUT STILL WHY IS my heart have this bad feeling he will move-out of Yoon-Yi's house????!!!!

WELL HE BETTER NOT MOVE-OUT NOW!!!!! XD

Edited by triplem
i read the source article by translating it into english
  • Like 5

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

She was going out with her bro, they bumped into him. So sweet , he gave her a gift! Bunny slippers. :wub:

in her car car with her friends , she read the card he wrote her. She told them to stop the car. She took a cab to where she thought he was eating. He was not there ! She walked out disappointed ..it started to rain. Suddenly an umbrella came over her head! It’s him. They smile at each other & they hug!!!!!!!! 

Epilogue - she fell asleep on his shoulder in the bus

preview- they start dating, there’s a kiss , and many hilarious scenes of them keeping their relationship under wraps for the others

OMG!! They start dating!!  Wait until the whole office know about their relationship. YY is doom :o

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, triplem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i was hoping we can get SCREENIES FROM the epilogue + preview of episode 10 please if possible XD

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images. Thanks
  • Like 3

@triplem

OGH MY GOD thank you for the screenies of epilogue & preview......

you are a life saver...OKAY TIME TO WAIT for eng subs to know what Yoon-yi wrote at the bus window that Chi-Won erased/rubbed away...

ALSO HUNCH!!!!

OH MY GAD YOO JI-TAE i i i i i kinda have hunch that the calling card he showed was a TAEYANG INSURANCE CARD FROM MAD DOG KDRAMA!!!!

oh my god cross-over.........looooool forget cross-over somehow since MAD DOG has already ended LMAO but then again an imagination is as big as the whole universe!!

ok i am imagining too much forget about it ahahahaha!!! XD

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@triplem I saw YY back hug CW & some one saw it?? The despicable Director??

ops wrong anwer....

they didn't let us see who was in the restaurant that they know of.

but i can be wrong also agaiin

but what i saw was Yoon-yi backhug Chang-Soo (yoon-yi's ex bf) then Chi-Won saw it XD

but do correct me fellow juggler-chingus

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

So I think he must be the mole in their department. Supplying information to the stupid director. 

that we do not know yet.....

we will see soon fellow juggler-chingu, since i wanna know too who is the mole who sent the pics to Senior Managing Directo Cho.

i do wanna ask IF ANYONE KNOWS THE HEADPHONES(its color black from the OST 2 cover picture) that Chi-Won was using in the earlier episodes especially on the episode he took his bike going to the office instead of his car....

i wanna know the BRAND & MODEL.....

XD

• Like 4

Just now, triplem said:

Yes, I think she may have accidentally hugged the ex. And aigoo NCW has to catch her in the act:tongue:

i hope he doesnt get jealous...BUT THEN AGAIN PETTY JEALOUS-PUNISHING CHI-WON IS CUTE, LOVELY, & ADORABLE TO SEE

• LOL 5