[Drama 2018] Misty 미스티

Go Seung Ji

Wow wow wow !!!

When Hye Ran reported that Kevin Lee died, we saw Eun Joo and for me she looked so cold. It's weird, so for me my first suspect is her!

As for the prisoner, I agree it must be the secret that Hye Ran's mother talk about ! He took the blame for something. 

Great episode !

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, africandramalover said:

This drama is on fire!! I have started watching it raw, and again when subs come out. Last time I did this was when watching Woman of Dignity. 

1. I seem to have missed the part where Eun Joo's pregnancy was revealed. I must have dozed.....<_< When is it revealed?

Whoops, had to rewrite this when I reread that you said Eun Joo. I think her pregnancey was revealed while Kevin Lee was cheating on her at Ji-won's house in the most recent episode (ep 4).

2 hours ago, Jeon_Riahn said:

As for the prisoner, I agree it must be the secret that Hye Ran's mother talk about ! He took the blame for something. 

Great episode !

I think you are right.  All these years he has been in jail for her.

Wow, from Misty to Murky.  Episode 4 was difficult for me to wrap my mind around. So many bits and pieces of info going on. I will have to watch it a second time to get more comprehension.

But by impression:

1.It looks like Kevin wanted to possess GHR all of these years.  He could see she wasn't going to have anything to do with him, and was furious about the pics she took of him with HJW and wanted his own set of pictures to control her. But what he did - telling TW he could have his lost love who married the rich guy, anytime he wants to now, and then casually giving him the pin saying it was from when he and HR were last together but so busy etc.   - that was just evil.   Then he becomes incensed by her reveal about Hwanil Steele;s abuse of immigrant workers and his super duper billion deal, so he shows Hr those pictures -having already set up the destruction of her marriage, and blackmails her with them into seeing him yet again. 

2. What happened in the car??  Most likely this is when Kevin got the pin - did he take it from her forcibly or demand it as part of his payment  - so once again he can hand it back to her husband as punishment?   Did he demand she have sex with him, not to release the pictures which would destroy her hopes for going to the Blue House?   Did she?   She sure did something that left her shaking when he goes home.

3. Also i am not convinced yet that HR left Kevin for TW.  She did leave him as she says because he was going no where, but not sure she was already ready set to go with TW, and we see she actually refused marriage several times. But she was a good game player, and knew how to play hard to get,  as when she made him wait for her.  So its a toss up.  I do believe though that she really loves TW,  she even tells him she wanted to patch up the marriage, and he says he thinks it is too late, and he is the one who says he loves her etc.  

4. Please help - when GHR goes home after that car meeting, she is shaking and she clutches the light blue leather gloves. She falls asleep with the blue gloves.  What is the significance?  It does seem like she may have done something while wearing the gloves she is ashamed of or that frightens her.  Please, please, not just product placement, surely.

5. Murky -  TW tells GHR that he is struggling to understand her.   We all are.   The two of them have zero emotional communication skills between them.   And HR is hiding that secret (the prisoner), she is also a prisoner of that secret.  It is keeping her from being open and honest in all her relationships.

6. Who did it? 

Everyone is suspect.  Her friend at the station who got the pics of Kevin and HJw is also suspect - we don't know if she has other motivations in her life.  - just possible. Even the PD of her news show despises her. 

And there is  Hwanil Steel company  sending a message to reporters everywhere.......

Or as @ihyw states:

TW's mother is my favorite suspect.  Can just see her killing Kevin to get GHR into the Blue House job. Too bad she didn't clean up that haunted brooch.

Or her father-in-law who seems quite a piece of work.  Although why he would drag the family into scandal by setting up Hr makes me less inclined to think he would do that. Kill Kevin yes, but set up Hr no. And I do think the pin was left there as a frame up.  But who else knew about the pin?  Certainly anyone who watched her news show, knew it was hers.

We just really need to see what happens at the car scene. Kevin got into Hr's car - right?   And, Tw was  there watching.  So if Kevin got out of the car on his own two feet,  Tw would know she did not kill him.    Was there anyone else there watching?  Who could have followed Kevin and killed him?   

For me so far,  HJw seems the most likely, because Hr destroyed her job prospects and put her down at work, and also because she may have figured out that her lover Kevin has a real thing for Hr, and she became jealous, and decided to bump off the cheating cheater, and pin it on her rival.  She may also think that HR told Eun Joo about her affair with Kevin.  That simple.  But usually simple is not the answer.

Misty's sexy Go Joon steams up the screen

by Nancy Z on Fri, Feb 09, 2018

beaf4f5b-edf0-4483-8f31-52b2a8bc5549.png

Attention, please! There's a new hottie in town, and you'll find him in Misty, as the mysterious stranger who is causing a major distraction to the leading lady. Who exactly is he? Let's not wait to find out more!

Actor Go Joon plays Kevin Lee to a tee! (That's a good pun, isn't it?) He's sexy in a dangerous way. He smiles but speaks with a double meaning. He flaunts his muscular body in front of Go Hye Ran (and us.) Is he flirting? Or, is he prepping for revenge?

A bigger question is: Is he the murdered victim at the beginning of the show? If so, who is responsible for his death, his devoted wife or his haughty ex-girlfriend?

more https://www.dramafever.com/news/mistys-sexy-go-joon-steams-up-the-screen/

9 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

ot forgetting Hyeran's Boss who turned out to be her biggest champion. I honestly think she should've married him instead but I digress....

Right? 

That conversation in his office touched me in a deep way. 

It suddenly crossed my mind that Eun Joo might be the killer. As a wife she could be the one who inherit his everything. She must know her husband is not faithful to her. He is having affair with Han Ji Won now but in the past he may have been in several extramarital affairs. Either EJ is too blinded in love or she is too weak to let go of her husband. Whatever it is, she is extremely hurt though managing to hide her true feelings. Repressing jealousy and fury results in her inability to control herself any longer. However, I don't have much confidence in my hypothesis since it is too simple :tongue:

11 hours ago, maddymappo said:

Please help - when GHR goes home after that car meeting, she is shaking and she clutches the light blue leather gloves. She falls asleep with the blue gloves.  What is the significance?  It does seem like she may have done something while wearing the gloves she is ashamed of or that frightens her.  Please, please, not just product placement, surely.

yes! that scene disturbed me too. i wonder if she was just shaken over the photos and his threats, that the blue house offer is going to be beyond her grasps. that she knows that can't win this time.

it would be awesome if the time of death of kevin lee was when ghr was on air in the morning but i think thats not the case. perfect alibi suitable for our ghr though.

18 hours ago, maddymappo said:

Also i am not convinced yet that HR left Kevin for TW.  She did leave him as she says because he was going no where,

I think she left Kevin long ago because he was a creep even then. When she first set up Kevin and Jiwon, HR called her assistant to take Kevin home in front of JW's desk, knowing what JW would do and HR had already gotten someone to take pictures of JW and Kevin. How did she know that would happen, that Kevin would do the "dirty" with JW unless Kevin already had a history of cheating on her during their short relationship? He said to TW that marriage is marriage and women and men naturally get attracted to each other and "play" outside of marriage. Not all men cheat even with attractive women, in-fact some men abhor or dislike easy and cheap. My belief is she left him not because he was going nowhere but because he was already a creep even then. Her will to become the best in her career is because that is the one thing she could trust is herself being her best. It was her most trusted protection from being hurt (in her mind). Just my perceptions 

The news announcement says that Kevin was in a car accident in a three-way intersection and was found dead. Driving under the influence was not ruled out. So, he at least got out of HR car went back into his car and drove away from that parking place where he met with JH, then got into a car accident. Could it be that the car accident was intentionally caused by someone? was he drugged? Who dun it?

On 2/11/2018 at 12:54 AM, africandramalover said:

The soundtrack to GHR and her hubby reminds me so much of the drama Bad Guy. and a bit of the drama Temptation.

Hi. It reminded me too of Ryu's romantic acoustic guitar theme from Ji Jin Hee's "I Have a Lover."  Although I think I remember wanting to scream finally every time they cued that romantic music. I know they love each other even if they don't know it! I get it! I don't need it! No! Not that theme again. I think it was like that. :crazy:  

Spoiler

Credit: Youtube: Sojutube G

The blue house people, my #1 suspect/s.

Her career, values, job dedication (loyalty), principles and popularity are valuable asset to this kind of establishment.

Most importantly, favourable appraisal by her immediate boss. To preserve family dignity.. I presume also good words from her in-laws.

They may already know of her "affair" b4 marriage, realised Kevin is stalking, even threatening her.. so why not, best they remove him fm her life??

The brooch... why in his car?? 

Enjoying everyone’s character and plot discussions and thoughtful ideas as we all struggle to put the pieces together. 

Need more clues to i.d. the killer, but what’s to stop me now  :D…likely to be hilariously wrong ‘bout everything.

Hiring out has a lot of appeal to me:  HR is getting quite powerful – she’s ruined HJW, cost the steel company oodles and badly harmed their image (Kevin’s death saves them a lot…likely a contract stipulation that his pay is returned for nonperformance), and I just can’t get those icky Blue House guys out of my head, who glowered at her in her boss’ office and came to TW’s parents’ house at an inappropriate hour, too.  Odd behavior for upstanding govt people. They certainly should know about HR/Kevin’s past relationship and know he’s a player and dangerous for image. Kevin’s wife Eun Joo has motive but hard for me to accept -- unless she had someone else execute for her…always a possibility…Kevin’s shenanigans seemed to be reaching a new low.

Promos said our couple would fall in love again, so that makes me think it’s not TW.  But he sure has motive. Tho’ unlikely, it’s fun to guess:  TW might have finally thrown in the towel, thinking it couldn’t get any worse at home after HR reaffirmed his value as a business card – and was especially shameless when she did – and followed that up with infidelity (as far as TW knows), something he never had to experience before and it’s right in his face: Thailand and the brooch handed back with “we were too busy to notice” must have been outrageous to experience; and then sitting in the car watching your wife meet another man.  TW could follow Kevin and try to run him off the road – or as someone mentioned, several factors came together to cause the accident, like TW not really trying to run Kevin off but flag him down to confront him.  TW and HR could still fall in love again as TW hears the truth and becomes HR’s confidant….

In an everyone’s a suspect mode, I’ve even begun to wonder if the Chief’s warm interaction with HR was genuine, lol.  Hope it's not someone who's barely had any screen time. I'd find that unsatisfactory.  Please more eps with info! 

Edit: Re HR shaking:  Kevin may well have known about the circumstances of the guy in prison.  Perhaps threatened to ruin HR with the info.

On 04/02/2018 at 5:42 PM, 12blbl said:

Just saying HR's ex lover is not a good man, i mean he was cheating his wife with that young reporter. I really hope HR didn't have affair with him in the one month period before the accident.

Anyway who is the man in the prison, did he has a grudge or other things with HR or TW, since he kept their wedding picture.

I am thinking he could be her brother or a boyfriend from when she was younger.  Since he told her to run away, it is possible she was involved in whatever he is in prison for.  It is hard to figure out exactly what is going on with him since we don't have a lot of info on her background.  Just a few flashbacks.  I agree, the golfer is not a good person.  You can see it in his eyes.  He thinks he is a player now that he has become famous.  He only married his wife because HR dumped him.  I doubt he loves her.  Although, he did tell HR's husband he loved and respected her as his wife but that was different than having chemistry with someone.  

3 hours ago, kdyes said:

Enjoying everyone’s character and plot discussions and thoughtful ideas as we all struggle to put the pieces together. 

Need more clues to i.d. the killer, but what’s to stop me now  :D…likely to be hilariously wrong ‘bout everything.

Hiring out has a lot of appeal to me:  HR is getting quite powerful – she’s ruined HJW, cost the steel company oodles and badly harmed their image (Kevin’s death saves them a lot…likely a contract stipulation that his pay is returned for nonperformance), and I just can’t get those icky Blue House guys out of my head, who glowered at her in her boss’ office and came to TW’s parents’ house at an inappropriate hour, too.  Odd behavior for upstanding govt people. They certainly should know about HR/Kevin’s past relationship and know he’s a player and dangerous for image. Kevin’s wife Eun Joo has motive but hard for me to accept -- unless she had someone else execute for her…always a possibility…Kevin’s shenanigans seemed to be reaching a new low.

Promos said our couple would fall in love again, so that makes me think it’s not TW.  But he sure has motive. Tho’ unlikely, it’s fun to guess:  TW might have finally thrown in the towel, thinking it couldn’t get any worse at home after HR reaffirmed his value as a business card – and was especially shameless when she did – and followed that up with infidelity (as far as TW knows), something he never had to experience before and it’s right in his face: Thailand and the brooch handed back with “we were too busy to notice” must have been outrageous to experience; and then sitting in the car watching your wife meet another man.  TW could follow Kevin and try to run him off the road – or as someone mentioned, several factors came together to cause the accident, like TW not really trying to run Kevin off but flag him down to confront him.  TW and HR could still fall in love again as TW hears the truth anJd becomes HR’s confidant….

In an everyone’s a suspect mode, I’ve even begun to wonder if the Chief’s warm interaction with HR was genuine, lol.  Hope it's not someone who's barely had any screen time. I'd find that unsatisfactory.  Please more eps with info! 

Edit: Re HR shaking:  Kevin may well have known about the circumstances of the guy in prison.  Perhaps threatened to ruin HR with the info.

You have given us a lot to think about.  I think I would say HJW is the most likely suspect right now.  Kevin is having an affair with her, his wife calls her on it, and HR has ruined her career for now because of her inappropriate actions.  It is obvious she hates HR and is extremely jealous of her.  She is going after the money and fame and will do whatever it takes to get there.  I also think she would be devious enough to try and frame HR for the accident.  It actually could have just been an accident due to the weather and not murder as suspected by the detective.  From what we know so far, the brooch is not enough evidence to convict HR for murder.  Just knowing the victim and them finding her brooch in his car does not mean she caused his death.  The police do not know about the pictures of HR and Kevin at this point so they would not be aware that he was trying to blackmail her, which would give her motive.   I do have to say that I am really liking the drama so far.  A lot is going on.  I am looking forward to hearing everyone's views.  

Kevin is obsessed wth HR.. in love, a nobody and dumped by her .. he clearly (indirectly) blurted his feelings out in the foursome drinking session.

He must hv been following her progress.. and noticed her always wearing the brooch. So he knew how important tht brooch is for her. Without reservations handed it to TW to create suspicioun.

Maybe he took it again to further aggreviate TW (he is behaving like a possessive jealous lover).

The latest -- and ecstatic -- review of ep 3 and 4 from breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/02/11/when-you-play-with-fire/

WHEN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE…

mist4-e1518291792746.png?w=620

You get burnt, all right. Gripping. Gripping, Gripping. Misty is so darned good. Kim Nam Joo and Jin Ji Hee are unstoppable. They are killing their roles with exquisite precision and I’m devouring their performances greedily with glee. Episode 3 and 4 set the bar for the rest of the drama in terms of acting and plot, and I’m beyond confident the veteran pair will just get more awesome as the story progresses. Fantastic acting, grounded with an intriguing, unpredictable, well-paced plot. Gah. But seriously, Kim Nam Joo and Jin Ji Hee collectively are bolstering the quality of the production with their fiercely layered, nuanced portrayals. I actually got goosebumps watching them in Episode 3 and 4. Pleasure.

The crackling chemistry between Kim Nam Joo and Jin Ji Hee feels more like a mutual thorough, deep-seated understanding the actors have of their own characters and the other party’s onscreen character. It does not exude swoony, tender feels but just buzzes and simmers with intellect awareness and emotional congruence. Their scenes together keep me on the edge, conversations between Hye Ran and Tae Wook filled with so much tension that I’m just waiting for one of them to snap. But it’s just soooooooo satisfying to watch them trade barbs, spoken and unspoken.

Hye Ran’s guts are matchless and her nerves are made of steel. And she’s a huge gambler, challenging fate all the time and throwing all her cards in and showing her hand boldly each with bone-chilling fearlessness. The way she lashed at her junior, the producer and her boss… was just incredible. And so far, going all in has paid off each time. She uses the same tactic on her mother-in-law and to some extent, Tae Wook, and just manages to scrape through disaster.

Hye Ran is unrepentant, which makes her even more scary yet fascinating. She is brutally honest about what she wants and goes after those things with undeterred determination. She fancies her anchorwoman job not just because of its glamour and hype, but she does genuinely wants to highlight societal issues to the public. Her composure did not crack… until she discovered she was the prime suspect for murdering Kevin. That was the first time we hear her call Tae Wook called “Yeobo”, which speaks volumes of her desperation of wanting to convince her husband she did not kill Kevin.

I don’t think Hye Ran killed Kevin.The murderer could be Eun Joo, Kevin’s wife. We don’t know yet the amount of time that lapsed from the end of Hye Ran’s meeting with Kevin in her car, to the time of his death. Eun Joo could have easily met up with her husband to confront him about his affairs after meeting Ji Won. Kevin’s death really could have been an accident and unintended, though indirectly triggered off by his so-called murderer. Everyone is a suspect at the moment. Even Tae Wook… did he finally snap and do the unthinkable? It could be the reason why he is so insistent on defending Hye Ran.

But Kevin is quite a nasty fella. One can argue he is as underhanded as Hye Ran in many ways, but the guy truly has no morals or integrity. Those reasons were probably why Hye Ran never married him but took a gamble with Tae Wook because she saw those qualities in him. To Kevin, Tae Wook is everything he is not, and could provide Hye Ran with everything he could not: money, reputation, social status and family backing. He hates the sight of them together because it reminds him of all his shortfalls and inadequacy. His ego rears up in resent each time he encounters Tae Wook.

There is the love-hate relationship between Hye Ran and her boss. When push came to shove, he still put in a good word for her when the Blue House came around to run a background check on Hye Ran. He warns Hye Ran that working at the Blue House isn’t all that great and grumbles she is better off staying at the station, where his posiiton would eventually become hers if she kept up her current pace.

And Tae Wook. Oh, Tae Wook. Ji Jin Hee was just excellent in these two episodes, his eyes the window to his soul. All the hurt, anger,anguish, insecurity, disappointment and disillusion… painstakingly and painfully expressed so that viewers can feel his agony ad conflict. I do like that he is as sharp as a whip, discerning and intelligent.I like that he gives Kevin a tough time and doesn’t lose his cool even when he is hurting. The scene where Tae Wook curled up on the bed in the hotel room and cried silently broke my heart. When he shed tears again at the sight of Hye Ran and Kevin’s car meeting – it then occurred to me that despite being so jaded and disappointed with Hye Ran, he was clinging to the hope that Hye Ran wasn’t amorously involved with Kevin.

So where are the explicit photos of Kevin and Hye Ran making out in Thailand? Hye Ran had them the last we saw of them and I’m sure Kevin and his lackeys have copies. The police obviously do not have those at the moment and I’m also wondering whether Kevin taped the damning conversation with Hye Ran where she threatened to kill him if he stirred up more trouble. There is also Hye Ran’s partner-in-crime , the magazine editor, who seems to have a transactional relationship with Hye Ran, rather than a genuine friendship. If she talks, Hye Ran’s reputation is pretty much going to be insalvageable.

Finally, the antagonising relationship between Hye Ran and Tae Wook is better explained in the latest episodes. I enjoyed the scenes of how they met, and eventually dated. Tae Wook declaring he loved her and wanted to marry her, promising her he’ll do all he can to help her achieve her goals and ambition. While he thinks Hye Ran married him for practical reasons, we see that Hye Ran did return his feelings, just that she never admitted as much to him.

Phew. Such an exciting weekend for Misty fans. And it can only get better.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:16 PM, V said:

Their marriage has also been on the rocks. Kang Tae-Wook decides to defend his wife and they fall in love again." 

@sal2  I can understand how you would get that impression.  Whoever writes the promos for Korean dramas often do a very poor job.  Early on, based on the description, I would or would not watch a drama only to find out that it was not what I thought it was.  I no longer rely on the descriptions, but I read posts such as yours to see if the drama is something I might want to watch.  I also base it on the actors and  I love Ji Jin Hee's work.  Lately, I  have been drawn to more mature dramas.  Those two factors are what made me decide to watch Misty.  So far, I am not disappointed. 

Perhaps Kang Tae Wook will fall in love with Go Hye-Ran again.  I think her drive to be successful drove a wedge between them (not judging), and defending her, and spending time with her, KTW remembers those qualities that made him fall in love with GHR.  However, that is just the end result, I think there will be much intrigue along the way after all, it is a murder mystery. 

I look forward to watching this drama with all of you.

Here is an everyone is a suspect list.  Included possible motivation and oppty   (Please note, I am only writing the theoretical case for the prosecution not the defense. I realize there is the other side of the story - in defense of each character and also some of these reasons are quite weak as a murder motive )  As you can see, there are too many unknowns.

HR -  Our heroine.  Well she was there.  We see her shaking after the meeting - what's with the blue gloves?.  We know Kevin was blackmailing her with those pictures he framed her with.  If the pictures show up - they are evidence of her motive. She had her lifetime goal of achievement at stake. Also revenge on him for destroying her marriage (or at least making a bad situation worse).  Looks like her goose is pretty much cooked!

Di

TW -  He was there.   Did he see Kevin get out the car and continue following him then murder him and frame HR with the pin? Kevin has heavily implied he is cuckolding him and that he can have HR at his beck and call.  He sees them in the car together.  His wife has  coldly been using him as a "business card" - even if he offered that to her, shouldn't she have shown him respect and faithfulness in return?  He is seeking revenge big time!

HJw  Clearly at this point looks to be very suspicious.. HR lured her by giving oppty for her to seduce (all too willing) Kevin, and with the pictures she ruined her chance to take over 9pm news, and even lost her morning news spot - and embarrassed her while giving special news reports.  She has reason to frame Hr especially if she figures out that Kevin is in love with Hr, not her.   Also Kevin's' wife appears to know about her affair with her husband and called to meet with her.  Depending on what his wife said and  on how Kevin has treated her - if she feels jilted, she may have killed  him and set up Hr.

Kwak Ki Suk    He admired HJw and has worked very hard for her.  But he has also shown friendship with HJw and we have seen him spying on HR, although we don't know why.  We don't know enough about who he may be working for and what else is influencing his actions.

Kim Hyun Jong  -  He has been trying to move HR out of her anchor position  and  he is a divorced man who overtly highly favors the young pretty HJw, to take over as anchor. He seems to work along with HJr to get her special news spots and when tossed  out by HR (when she goes toe to toe with her boss) he becomes furious   Not sure why he dislikes HR so much, but it may be he is just jealous of her "power" and reputation, and arrogance, which degrades his influence and he may think HJw would be beholden to him in the future and return favors.  He was  also furious that HFw was caught by those pictures.  A divorced man he could just be making a fool of himself over a pretty young woman (or a combination).  Since he dislikes HR for whatever his reasons, he could potentially be assisting HJw or just see himself as helping HJw by framing HR and also eliminating Kevin as a rival for her affection..

Jang Gyu-Seok   Hr' s boss.  He was a proponent of JHw taking over for HR.  He is interested (seemingly) in keeping up the ratings for the news and the public has a taste for the young pretty and talented HJw.  He  wants to move Hr into other specialty programs.   Although HR exposes the Steel company (a big advertiser with the station)  for cheating helpless immigrants out of their wages, (and by extension poisons Kevin's reputation for taking a huge amount of money to represent the company regardless of their exploitation of workers.)  he still shows support for Hr - telling the Blue House investigators that Hr has a great deal of  personal integrity and is an independent voice.   So = why would he kill Kevin?  Granted he is unlikely as a suspect - there is only an outside chance that now that the station invested so much in him for human interest show with HR - he wants to keep up ratings, and his death would incite more interest,   =  no news is bad news  ratings.  Also - when HR went toe to toe with him over HJw he backed down, and was forced to choose between dumping JHw or cancel the Thailand trip.  Hr forced his hand.  He may respect Hr but resent her for manipulating him.

Yoon Song-Yi   She is HR's friend and does favors for Hr. She took the pictures of HJw and Kevin.  HR gives her presents and has her back.  But we don't know much else about her although she seems as close to a real friend and confident that HR has.  How many of Hr's secrets does she know?  Who else may she be friends with?   Is she harboring any secret resentment against her "scary? friend?   

Lee Yeon-Jung    -  She went to the ER for stomach pain and could not do the morning news spot the morning after Kevin was killed.  Could it be she also has a connection to Kevin? and / or has it in for her 'friend' Hr?

HR's mother - in - law (and father in law)  Never liked Hr, perhaps they got wind  of her affair or connection with Kevin in the past - want to get rid of Kevin and his potential to bring scandal on the family.  But they would not knowingly plant the pin (someone else may have done that) because they don't want Hr to be in a scandal.

The Blue House -  The President is so  enamored with the idea of HR being his press representative and wishes to eliminate Kevin as a blackmail threat or potential scandal.  Also did not plant the pin.

Steel Company  -  Revenge against Hr for destroying the company's reputation. Kevin is no longer helpful to them, but if HR kills him it would perhaps take some of the attention off their misdeeds and perhaps they even have life insurance on Kevin - as a valuable :"property" so if he dies they get their investment back.

Eun Joo   -  Last but not least.  The hardworking common folk wife of Kevin.  She is no match for the beautiful and accomplished rivals HR and HJw.     She has always wanted a child and appears Kevin has been holding off. Now she is pregnant and doesn't need him anymore.  His reputation is destroyed by the Steel Company scandal - she is aware HR was  behind that.  There also may be a hefty life insurance policy on her superstar husband so that she will continue to be financially independent   Very possible HJw tells her at their meeting that her real rival is her old High School bestie, HR.  She is hurt and feels betrayed, jealous, she is enraged.   She may kill or set it up (perhaps with JHw's help) or goes after Kevin to track him down with HR.  Then perhaps finds him dead, already and plants the pin. 

Hello, all! Misty is so good that I've dug up my old Soompi login. Rewatching Episode 4 and wondering about the scene in the parking garage where Hye Ran is looking at the photos left on her windshield. Hye-Ran has just finished shuffling through the photos when a car (from the driver's perspective) is seen screeching past. My first reaction is that it is TW's car as we are given a very good look at it when he packs up and leaves to stay in his office. But HR doesn't even seem to notice the car and if it were TW's car I think she'd react. My second thought is that it is Kevin's assistant but then we see him soon after looking at HR from his car.

Who was in that car? Any ideas? It was clearly included from the driver's perspective for a reason. Did TW already see the photos on her windshield? Maybe her male assistant?

Archived