[Drama 2018] Misty 미스티

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jillia said:
1 hour ago, africandramalover said:

PS: Do y'all think that Kevin's wife suspects that there was something between GHR and Kevin? I wondered why she watched that 9pm news with such a look. She wasn't happy.

Sorry to cut your post. 

I will share my own thoughts on the episode later.

As for Eun Joo: I'm a bit torn between her being suspicious and being completely innocent. But what I'm pretty sure about is: she is NOT dumb. She knows something is going on. And let's be real Jae Young isn't exactly subtle, especially when it comes to Hye Ran. I mean staring at her and then sending Eun Joo off to go shopping.

We also don't know how he has been prior to them coming to South Korea. He seems to be casual about having affairs. I don't think Ji Won was a one time thing. He most likely did something like this in the past. So if he did then Eun Joo  definitely knows about it.

Question is: what will she do about? Will she remain silent or not?

I have a feeling that Eun Joo is going to find out that they were living together in common law type marriage (how Kevin described it) before he married her on the rebound.   There are a few people out to pull down Hye Ran who may do the opposition research.  

But as far as her response? "Hell hath no fury..."  if she feels Hr and Kevin are at it again, and also that her best buddy during her senior year in HS misled her.    He is a handsome worldclass athlete, so woman must throw themselves at him - not something new to her, maybe she toughened up.   But, Eun Joo and Kevin also don't have any children so that could make her feel  threatened, but I would think even more threatened by young fertile women like Han Ji-won.    He is very attentive to her though. He doesn't neglect her or act unappreciative and they do travel together. He doesn't make her feel undesirable.   I am curious about how this will work out. And I do feel for her. I hope we find out she also has inner strength.

GHR nearly fall for kevin. I can understand her, i mean she and her husband slept in the separate room for years but both human so there's the feeling to do IT :wub:

The moment when she saw her husband at the garden..ommo..i fell like to run to his arm already..:D and the way he look to his wife...:wub::wub:

Hi everyone, we finally have some news on the ost.

이승철이 JTBC '미스티' OST에 참여한다.

9일 오우엔터테인먼트측은 “이승철이 부른 OST 중 첫 번째 곡은 이날 오후 11시 JTBC를 통해 방영되는 ‘미스티’ 3회 방송을 통해 먼저 만나보실 수 있으며, 다음 주 중 발매를 예정하고 있다” 고 전했다.

배우들의 탄탄한 연기력과 긴장감 넘치는 스토리로 주목받고 있는 JTBC 드라마 ‘미스티’는 지난 2일 첫 방송 이후 무서운 시청률 상승세를 보이며 연일 화제를 모으고 있다. 이승철이 OST 참여 소식이 알려지면서 시청자들의 기대감도 한층 더 높아지고 있다.

이승철은 지난 2004년 MBC 드라마 ‘불새’의 OST ‘인연’을 비롯해 2010년 KBS 2TV 드라마 ‘제빵왕 김탁구’의 OST ‘그 사람’, 2005년 영화 ‘청연’의 OST ‘서쪽하늘’ 등 다수의 OST에 참여해 히트 시킨 바 있다. 이번 OST는 드라마 ‘태양의 후예’, ‘구르미 그린 달빛’의 음악감독 개미(강동윤)의 러브콜로 성사되었다. OST 참여시 드라마 관련 정보를 꼼꼼히 검토하는 것으로 알려진 이승철도 드라마 시놉과 대본, 곡을 받아본 후 대박을 예감하며 제안을 수락한 것으로 알려졌다.

JTBC 드라마 ‘미스티’는 매주 금,토 오후 11시에 방영된다.

황지영기자

source: http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11587781

Basically, (if my lousy korean is to be trusted) it says the first ost, sang by Lee Seung Chul, will be released next week. For those wondering which song, it is the new track featured this week in the Thailand scenes.

I usually comment after seing both episodes but this drama is keeping my interest to the maximum level. My favorite drama from the ones I am watching right now.

A few thoughts.

We had the confirmation that Tae-Wook and Hye Ran`s marriage went sour after she aborted their baby. It was her decision alone because she thought that the news anchor job was her priority at that moment. I totally understand why Tae Wook was so upset. He was heartbroken and from that moment he saw how his wife became more and more eager to suscced on her profession. On the personal life, they become more estranged.

I am sure Tae wook knows about Kevin Lee. I don`t know how he found out but he knows who was Hye Ran `s man from the past. Tae Wook still loves his wife and he proved that deep down he doesn`t want his marriage to fail. I felt sorry for him when Hye Ran said that she needs him to not divorce because she is a candidate to a Blue House`s job. Tae Wook wanted to hear that Hye Ran wants for real to save their marriage not for that. We saw that he still loves her because he came to Thailand. He suspects that it is possible that Hye Ran and Kevin Lee might  renew their love affair from the past. Because there is not a good comunication between the spouses, he is jealous and insecure. He doesn`t know how she is really feelings about his past flame.

The episodes ends so good... Hye Ran`s self confesion/ monolougue that she was the one who was waiting in the first date. She is not a person who reveals her feelings very well, but she loved him too. I think she still loves him as well.

About the booch... Kevin Lee took it in Thailand. Now it is clear that someone wanted to involve her in this accident. I am confussed about the investigation. We still don`t know what the crime is or who is really the victim. It is really Kevin Lee?  I am not sure at this moment why the detective thinks it is a murder. The detective has evidence or suspicious that the accident is a murder? So far Hye Ran is a witness who is supposed to cooperate with the investigation. The detective wants to find out the motive Kevin Lee might be murdered? 

We see that Han Ji Won is still sleeping with Kevin Lee. She is a big suspect as well. The wife is the most suspisious to me. These two could took the brooch from Kevin Lee and planted in the car.  Who will hate Hae Ran and Kevin Lee more?

In episode 3, we saw that Eun Joo suspects her husband of infidelity. I think it was not the first time Kevin Lee had an affair. She doesn`t confront her husband about it. She suffers in silence. We don`t know how their marriage have been.  Let see what she will do because I don`t think she will walk out on the marriage. 

The directing is good. When Kevin Lee came to her room and we saw and heard the raining drops falling.... the tension grew as Tae Wook was coming ... I particulary love the moments when Hye Ran is talking to herself, when we heard her thoughts.

I can`t wait to watch the upcoming episodes.

9 hours ago, maddymappo said:

We don't know what would happen if the telephone didn't ring.  Her husband is there.  He is her protector.  He is there for her. 

thank you for saying this! i only saw his presence as a threat (ikr... somehow i wanted a bit of kevin lee and ghr to have some alone time to trash things out)... or suspicious husband... but i love your analysis that tae wook is there as a PROTECTOR! after all we know kevin lee is up to no good.

this is the first time tae wook performed such a grand gesture to his wife by flying all the way to thailand. but actually to think about it, there were bits of gestures showing that tae wook still cares for his husband. he is just living in hurt about the baby. the very fact that he is still in the relationship means he still loves his wife but cannot forgive her action just yet. ep 3 showed some forgiveness from him as he tore the divorce papers. finally he gets to hear ghr not talk about her career as the sole reason for abortion but his father. 

he now knows that his family also contributes to ghr career greed and so he is somewhat responsible too. he said he was a coward to his mother and that showed his awareness.

i wonder whether ghr words to her mother in law about regretting the abortion was true... or was it a ploy to let her win over the mother in law? obviously she didn't know tae wook was listening but i am happy that that soften tae wook's heart. 

what do you guys think? 

and kevin lee appears to really want ghr... or at least her body. but then again he will be sleeping with ji won again... so i wonder how the plot will play out. plus we know his end is coming...i just want him to perform one act of love for ghr if that is possible, for old times sake. 

i hope ji won isn't the killer if not its so cliche, nor his wife... this show will kill me if its really ghr or taewook though but since its so awesome i can forgive the writers if it turns out to be our main leads. i know ghr and tw sense of justice has been built up quite a bit up till ep 3 but i know ghr is the champion moving between the grey lines.

i am actually REWATCHING ep 3 now and recapping again -.-

tae wook was actually interrogating his wife about kevin lee in his kitchen.

i think the video camera was placed in ghr hotel bedroom cos kevin lee actually smirked after ghr pushed him away. also probably cos he knew she wanted it too. 

i suspect that video in ghr hotel room will surface during the court trial. i wonder how tae wook will view this. i hope ghr comes clean before tae wook discover the video. 

i also forgot to say that for tae wook showing up in thailand like that... proved that his wife's honour and his are more important than his work - since he has been portrayed to be a workaholic. but i guess thats cos of his marriage status. 

for ghr... i wonder what message is going through her mind seeing his husband appear right after her kiss, the more important question that should be in her head is that why her husband really showed up and i hope she gets her turn to interrogate tae wook the way he did to her. is it all? just to play golf with the secretariat? 

and its eerie that she keeps saying that she hasn't lost which means her losing is coming soon. i don't want to see that -.- ghr ftw!

6 hours ago, africandramalover said:

There is a stereotype that women fight one another and bring one another down, but we see how GHR works indirectly to get her Sunbae back on the morning show.  I can safely assume that this friend was also pushed out because of her age. Sisterhood of the Ahjummas! (Also, when GHR pretended not to know anything about her return to achoring duty :tongue:) My favourite scene in episode 3 was when GHR and her reporter friend were drinking wine at that hotel. I love those scenes of older characters, especially women, just hanging out and drinking and being awesome.

I love the relationship between Hye Ran and the reporter Yoon Song-Yi as well.  I saw that she was at Hye Ran`s wedding.

Lee Yeon-Jung, the sunbae who was back at the morning news was Hye Ran`s former rival on the evening news seat. If I remember corectly, Hye Ran took her place as the news anchor at News Nine and after that she worked at radio.

When Lee Yeon Jung came to thank Hye Ran (because she suspected that she was the one who "demoted" Ji Won), she played "dumb".  That place it is still a work and battle field for Hye Ran.

Hye Ran and Yoon Song Yi are close because they are working in different fields. They use each other as sources, they drink together sometimes, they know each other very well. I hope they will remain friends.

6 hours ago, africandramalover said:

Do y'all think that Kevin's wife suspects that there was something between GHR and Kevin? I wondered why she watched that 9pm news with such a look. She wasn't happy.

Yes, she is suspecting something. I am not sure but she knows that Hye Ran is the woman who left Lee Jae-Young before she married her, but I think she knows that her husband is obsessed with that woman.

Again, I don`t know how was their relationship before coming back to Korea and before that interview, but she sensed that Kevin Lee wanted her out of that photoshoot, that he is behaving different.

—————

I forgot my thoughts about the prisoner.

Now we know that he is conected with Hye Ran and not Tae Wook. Maybe he is the secret her mother talked about. Who is that man? Her bother? Her first boyfriend? He went to prison when he was very young and seing him getting older in prison, I can assume he was there for murder. Is he paying for a crime he did not commit? Was he covering for her? Or he murdered someone to protect her? I wonder.

If he will be out of prison, it will be another problem for Hye Ran. She wants a lot of secrets to be hidden.

I also wonder if Ha Myung Woo (the prisioner`s name) was not a former classmate just like Eun Soo. I think she knows him or what hardship she had in the past. When Eun Joo meet Hye Ran to the airoport she said that they were very close and went out everywhere together all year long.

Hye Ran said to the police that they were just classmates who know each others`s name. Now that I think about it it is strange that she did not want to recognize this fact. Maybe she wants to keep hidden this information not because of Kevin Lee but because of Ha Myung Woo. It is just a specualtion but I am intrigued about the whole truth.

oh and the significance of ghr wearing that brooch... to show her husband when he watches her news that she still loves him. or to signify a one for one replacement between baby and her job. 

but the brooch will indict her for murder later on cos of ep 3 kiss! the act of kevin lee taking away the brooch means taking away her job, her husband, her life... thankfully the thief dies, tw, the giver of the brooch will reclaim so much more than the brooch for ghr

no wonder she will hold onto the news nine seat even if its 1 more year. it costs her her baby, her husband.

i still wonder when she was on her knees... those words of regret. are they true? 

& there is so going to be a golf match: taewook vs kevin lee. taewook please show some skills.

how the husband and wife look at each other, staring into each other eyes with so many questions... ugh. please talk more!!! 

can husband represent wife in court? 

preview

at the end when she said she will kill kevin lee if he comes near her... i wonder whether it will be another source of evidence -.-

and 

kevin lee so explicitly taunted taewook zomg.

any live recappers for tonight?

15 minutes ago, xoxobleach said:

oh and the significance of ghr wearing that brooch... to show her husband when he watches her news that she still loves him. or to signify a one for one replacement between baby and her job. 

Good catch. This drama is so well written, everything has meaning and comes together.  I have to believe she really does regret the abortion and that she does want to show her husband she still loves him and hasn't forgotten what he did for her, and how she hurt him.   Despite her fantasizing about Kevin - when she finally sees him, she looks terrified and has been trying to avoid him desperately - except of course to get that interview to save her job.

I watch live but the stream waived in and out and tbh I didn't take any notes so this is just what I remember off the top mostly mid- and towards the end I think cause for the life of me I don't remember a since thing that happened at the beginning lol.  So click if you're interested. 

Spoiler

TW and HR were at the bar drinking and arguing. TW grabbed her wrist. Kevin and his wife came and so pulled away from him. The couples get a table and literally the only one who talks is Kevin's wife. It's tension filled. HR tries to get TW to leave asking if he's tired. He says no. He and Kevin have an intense staring match and TW refills Kevin's wine, lol. HR decides to leave first and tried to get TW to come but he's like nah go by yourself the men are going to talk. So she leaves with Kevin's wife. 

Kevin gave the broach to TW saying how HR left it with him. Kevin leaves and TW drinks then returns to the room. GHR is "sleeping" on the couch. He looks at her then lies on the bed quietly and cries (awww). She opens her eyes and doesn't move. 

TW moved out of the house and is sleeping at the office. I believe. When he said he was leaving she just watched. He waited for GHR to stop him when was in the garage but when she even come out to try didn't he drove off mad. 

GHR drove to some pay phone in the middle of nowhere to cuss Kevin's azz out ans ask about what the heck did he tell her husband. She told him she'd kill him, lol.

GHR makes TW a meal and drops it off at his office in the morning but he completely ignores her. 

Kevin's wife is pregnant and she knows about the other woman (aka the anchor that got fired). She calls her and tells them to meet. By the way Kevin is sleeping with her (the ex-anchor) and they lots of scenes of them hanging out. 

GHR covered a story to help on air to help her hubby with the case. Her boss praises her for it. I think there's also vibe of her leaving the position soon. 

TW wasn't very appreciative. They argued when he came to the broadcast station. I believe GHR also set some type of trap for Kevin cause he was calling her like crazy after his manager called. 

Kevin had someone take pictures when he cornered GHR and was kissing her in the room. (HAHA he's an a$s) He blackmailed her with those pictures by having someone put them on her car in an envelope so GHR went to meet him. 

TW follows her when she leaves to go meet Kevin and sees Kevin going to her car. TW gets emotional in his car. 

GHR goes to work and on air. As she begins to read she is shocked af when she reads so much she freezes up on air. Kevin is dead. He didn't survive the injuries from the car accident. Everyone is watching the news as she reads. Kevin's wife ain't looking so surprised though, lol. #suspect

They (the media) think HR killed him.  [At the end of the episode]

Sorry it's not much.

1 hour ago, ihyuni said:

Kevin gave the broach to TW saying how HR left it with him.

So the brooch is not with Kevin Lee anymore? Now the question is how the brooch was in the Kevin Lee`s car?

Kevin Lee knows how to hurt his "rival"`s feelings. Taw Wook is so insecure. Why he did not ask his wife what is really going on between Kevin Lee and her? He is imagining the worst, that his wife doesn`t love him anymore.

I will watch with subtiltes but I enjoyed the recap. Thanks.

I know I'd probably sound really naive...but I never understood why people think they can change their significant others in a relationship regardless if it's short or long term. Because aren't you suppose to love someone with all their imperfections too?? Obviously Taewook missed that memo:tongue: He's also to blame for the unraveling of their marriage...I used to think it was Hyeran to blame, but there's two sides to a story. And it was Taewook who rushed Hyeran into marriage plus he was aware she wasn't deeply in love with him. He knew well, that Hyeran was ambitious & career-driven, heck those were the reasons why he fell for her in the first place!-_-:mellow:

And OMFG that lil POS Kevin Lee ARGHHHHHHHHHH:crazy::crazy::crazy: That man has gone completely insane!

It looks like Eunjoo knows what's up. 

Although things have cooled off between Hyeran/Taewook, Taewook still obviously cares for Hyeran. His reaction toward Kevin proves it as do Hyeran when she defended him at the dinner reunion. Btw who's that guy in jail?:huh: And what's his connection to Hyeran/Taewook?? Is it OK for a spouse to represent their family in court of law? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest or something?

20 hours ago, maddymappo said:

This is an A+++ drama. I keep thinking it will let me down, but no, it is seamlessly bringing everything together.  I had a feeling the brooch was a frame up.    She could have lost it anywhere, and there are many reasons for it to be in the car. It was never more than a bit of circumstantial evidence.

Go Hye Ran - we learn more about her. She is an interesting mix.  So tough and focused.  She is not beneath finessing and setting up Han-Ji-won into seducing Kevin and getting the pictures - but at the same time we see that she has a certain amount of integrity.  When she confronts HJw about her passion for her job, and obsession and drive - she declares her shallow and superficial, while she herself is driven by the "realization' of a just society.     When her assistant, Kwak Ki-Seok (who has helped JHw and seems to be spying on Hye Ran)  was asked if Hye Ran made him work overtime or abused him - he immediately defended her and said she was not like that.  So there is dignity about her.   She is driven by her career goals -  she does call Kevin's wife to get the interview, but we see that she struggled with that, and that Kevin thinks it is because she wanted to see him, but that wasn't it at all.   She has been avoiding him, keeping her distance. Yet in the first two episodes we do see her day dreaming about the two of them together in passionate embraces - in the water.  These dreams though come at time she is estranged from her husband.    She antagonizes Kevin by the scandalous photos, and he threatens to let her husband know how involved they were with each other. He sets up an oppty for them to be together on this Thailand trip, yet we see her trying unsuccessfully to get out of it.  Now that she is on the trip - he forces himself into her room and she tries to fend him off.  But he is insistent and despite her pushing him away - he persists.  Again, they are both wet. :) 

We don't know what would happen if the telephone didn't ring.  Her husband is there.  He is her protector.  He is there for her.  

Of course I loved  the story about them waiting for each other.  And, he is there for her when she begs on her knees before his mother too. He seems to realize now that the abortion was for more than her career drive - it was to be accepted by his father.  But just when he may think that her kneeling before  his mother was to give her a chance to save her marriage because she loves him,   Hye Ran coolly tells Tae Wook, that she is up for the Blue House press secy job, and there can be no problems while she is being investigated.  But Tae- Wook is there for her about that too. He goes to Thailand so she can have the oppty to have dinner with his old friend who works at the Blue House.  So that she can use his family and position to advance herself - as he promised her when they married.  And now he is there for her during the police interrogation.

I agree the prisoner may be her brother = some speculate.  There is a flash back about it.   Another dark secret from her past that would keep her from her prized Blue House job.  

I don't understand one thing.. when she waited for the prosecutor - she was dating kevin lee right? that means she was indeed being a gold digger at that point specifically?

I also wanted to believe everything you said up until i watched her waiting for hubby scene..

(her brother to be in jail for something he did not do and hence her drive for realization of just society, maybe she broke up with kevin to not drag him into her personal life mess.. , her trying to save marriage well that one i thought was for her career, that she married him not purely for the money and family name) .. but then waiting for hubby and she hadn't broken up by then .. so :(

17 hours ago, africandramalover said:

PS: Do y'all think that Kevin's wife suspects that there was something between GHR and Kevin? I wondered why she watched that 9pm news with such a look. She wasn't happy.

PPS: Other hilarious moment... when the cops are watching the accident scene, referring to the detective....

cop1: why are Forensics here?

cop 2:  Why do you think? He's making a big deal out of this again.It's a hobby of his.

hahahahah!!

Burn! :glasses:

PPPS: what are the ratings for this episode?

I am sure no wife will not get the feels of how her husband stares at another woman.. specially in this case.. ( and they showed both men still see ghR with love .. her hubby in the taxi scene when he sees news being broadcasted in ep1 and kevin when he literally has a tear fall down while trying to make out with her.. even him his goal is to get her into a scandal too)

wife also realizes that he sleeps with a lot of women.. also since she claims to be a good friend of ghr (which i doubt).. she would have known about her boyfriend too :) 

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I don't understand one thing.. when she waited for the prosecutor - she was dating kevin lee right? that means she was indeed being a gold digger at that point specifically?

I also wanted to believe everything you said up until i watched her waiting for hubby scene..

(her brother to be in jail for something he did not do and hence her drive for realization of just society, maybe she broke up with kevin to not drag him into her personal life mess.. , her trying to save marriage well that one i thought was for her career, that she married him not purely for the money and family name) .. but then waiting for hubby and she hadn't broken up by then .. so :(

I don't think we know for sure yet.  Not sure of the time line but it does seem like  just about 10 years ago when she met and started dating the prosecutor she also broke it off with Kevin.  She tells the prosecutor she has a boyfriend and he teases her and asks if they are married.  Then later when he asks her  to marry him,  she asks  him if he wants her to call her boyfriends (plural).  So she was teasing him. 

It is possible that she broke offwith Kevin before she actually met the prosecutor and  that she did not dump him because of the status of the prosecutor but we don't know yet. Her words to Kevin were harsh, he was not good enough for her ambitions. She also tells the prosecutor she does not love him. And he  responds that  loving her is enough and he will give her all he benefits of his family connections and influence etc.   Could be she really still loved Kevin at that time.  And then later, fell in love with her husband. We don't know her heart. 

9 hours ago, larus said:

So the brooch is not with Kevin Lee anymore? Now the question is how the brooch was in the Kevin Lee`s car?

Kevin Lee knows how to hurt his "rival"`s feelings. Taw Wook is so insecure. Why he did not ask his wife what is really going on between Kevin Lee and her? He is imagining the worst, that his wife doesn`t love him anymore.

I will watch with subtiltes but I enjoyed the recap. Thanks.

in preview 5 kevin again forces himself on ghr in her car so i guess he took the brooch back. taewook really gave such a inconvenient gift but i guess that brooch is like a tracking device for everyone and now including the police. -.-

3 hours ago, maddymappo said:

I don't think we know for sure yet.  Not sure of the time line but it does seem like  just about 10 years ago when she met and started dating the prosecutor she also broke it off with Kevin.  She tells the prosecutor she has a boyfriend and he teases her and asks if they are married.  Then later when he asks her  to marry him,  she asks  him if he wants her to call her boyfriends (plural).  So she was teasing him. 

It is possible that she broke offwith Kevin before she actually met the prosecutor and  that she did not dump him because of the status of the prosecutor but we don't know yet. Her words to Kevin were harsh, he was not good enough for her ambitions. She also tells the prosecutor she does not love him. And he  responds that  loving her is enough and he will give her all he benefits of his family connections and influence etc.   Could be she really still loved Kevin at that time.  And then later, fell in love with her husband. We don't know her heart. 

in ep 3 and 4 we have our answers. she told tae wook in the park that she still has boyfriends and whether she ought to break up with them. she also told him when they were drinking at the shop that she doesn't love him or anyone but her success in her career. kevin defined his relationships very well - CHEMISTRY. he had that with ghr and she with him. that wasn't love if not she wouldn't have dumped him. her love for tae wook status was #1.

but she was responsible and ended things with kevin when she decided to get engaged and eventually married to tae wook. she did not cheat on anyone - she has loyalty, justice and honour. 

plus kevin also stated that marriage is just a contract, no chemistry, a different kind of love. hence i think ghr and tw love for one another wasn't that all encompassing. ghr already put a disclaimer in her entering the marriage which actually is a cracked marriage. tw thought that by putting a ring to it and making a baby ghr will change, but she did not. 

hence from ep 5 i gather that when tw tells ghr to rely on him to fight her case, she will truly learn to depend on him and really fall in love with her husband. 

taewook has proposed to ghr with his unconditional love. but his love did not sustain when ghr aborted their child. i hope his unconditional love will go beyond keeping his promises but forgiveness and trust in ghr in future eps.

18 hours ago, ihyuni said:

Is it just me or was I the only one looking for the camera when Kevin cornered her and coaxed her into kissing, lmao. I was like Kevin petty self got a camera or some type of video camera in here. 

You nailed it. He was looking into a camera (episode 4 revealed that!)

On 10/02/2018 at 8:49 AM, Kimchi Sweet Potato said:

Ok, so our heroine Hye Ran is seriously flawed. She wronged both men, be it past or present.

Yet, there is something about her that makes me admire her. 

It seems HR's friend who help her taking pictures of HJW's affair know her ambition to work in the blue house. Was her ambition related to the prisoner? If it was related to the prisoner, it means whoever responsible for that was a high person that HR thought TW's family influence cannot help the prisoner. 

I have decided to visit my suspect list each week.

Seo Eun Joo and Han Ji Won remain on the list as both ladies were out that night after meeting at the cafe

Ha Myung Woo appears to be in prison at the time, so he is out.

But replacing him on the list is young hoobae Kwak Ki Seok. He has been spying on Hye Ran and I feel the guy has more than admiration for his sunbae.

The scene where Hye Ran was shaking was meant to throw us off. I think she was nervous about her career going up in flames due to the pending scandal than murder.

Archived