[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, triplem said:

So bang & Ye Na in the washroom still arguing. Oh no kitchen catches fire & spreads to the whole club. Chaos! The ladies are locked , they try to look for emergency exit.  Ye Na worries about NS. So Bang finds an exit & gets every one out . But she gets trapped herself 

meanwhile YH & NS3 in private wing got news of the fire & gets out. They see Ye Na safe , but NS3 notices that SB is not there he tries to go in, YH tried to stop him but he pushed him off . NS3 goes in scanning for SB.  . Omo scaffolding drops but NS3 breaks the doors etc . The scaffolding is on her.

rU0sE4E.gif

Spoiler

lg5RTyJ.gif

YpY0Od9.gif

Spoiler

ib0YbCU.gif

iF0mwhO.gif

Spoiler

LgoOFwN.gif

jSvgZKj.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg another big scAffolding falls . But he made it on time & stops it .He lifts the metal on her & carries her out. 

OTP moment surrounded by fire ( I’m like get out now !! )

-ends-

1uH61ht.gif

Spoiler

WUo2VUG.gif

99DkpZU.gif

mXEnulY.gif

Spoiler

KUziNad.gif

ejWdmTp.gif

8R0DWX9.gif

@triplem Since Sin wanted to create a scandal and destroy his reputation, he slapped her so harshly. Notice that the news are about him and not about SB at all. SB did violate the rules as bodyguard before, Sin just used her greed in order to cut ties with the company. Yet he made sure that he would get harsh critics from Netizens and would be seen as a spoiled and ruthless brat. Yes, he is ruthless as he used SB. He knew that she would get fired. But even if he hadn't slapped her, she would have been caught violating the rules. Notice that she had a trick with the paparazzi: she would split money for "breaking" the camera. This wasn't the first time based on their conversation... SB was tipping her off. 

After watching the first episode, I have to say that the title really fits to the story: Are you human too? could be seen as a question addressed to the people who are committing crimes or hurting others:

- the grandfather forced Sin to lie to his mother

- the greedy director wants to become the next CEO: is he a human, when he orders the death of Sin?

- SB is flawed too: she didn't respect his "boss" at all by selling info to the paparazzi.

- Is Sin a human too?  because he slapped her so harshly for his own selfish desire: leave this place and cage behind.

I'm watching the second episode right now and... wow, I didn't expect Namshin 3 to be already following Namshin BEFORE the "accident", after having spotted him and realized that he might be in danger! They are both VERY quick-witted, in different ways! I'm so intrigued by both of them! 
Side note: I'm not easily fooled, usually, and I can almost always guess beforehand what sci-fi authors hold in their sleeves... I'm so happy to find a script that can take me by surprise! 

K-DRAMA REACTION: ARE YOU HUMAN, TOO? | EPISODES 1-2

Spoiler

Just when you thought it’s just another humanoid story, Are You Human, Too? is here to prove us there’s more to it than its eye-candy lead stars. I liked the pilot episode very much, and it gave me a pretty strong impression about the way things will go in the future. I hope this impressive premiere won’t go downhill from here. Come on, even Seo Kang-joon predicts that this will be KBS’ next big hit!

We open the cinematic universe with the introduction of Nam Sin, the first android, and her genius scientist mom, Oh Ro-ra or just Aurora (Kim Sung-ryoung). She’s pretty good for someone who has developed a robot in the effin’ 90s! This android kid was a perfect resemblance of her own son who was taken away by the filthy rich daddy of her dead husband. Clouded by grief, she made her own droid that looked like her long lost son over the years.

Fast forward to 2018, Nam Sin (Seo Kang-joon) is now a grown richard simmons prick who hits women. Yep, that’s what it is. Although I’m not really happy with this scenario, I’m going to give this SOAB a chance to redeem himself when he wakes up from coma…

Speaking of hitting women, I don’t really know what came to Sin’s mind why he has to go that far. In order to leave the country in the most scandalous way, he hired a pap to take pictures of him, which is a no-no for the elite. That nameless pap then asked her bodyguard friend Kang So-bong (Gong Seung-yeon) to do it in her stead in exchange for some moolah. Not knowing that this was all staged, So-bongie tried to take snaps of Sin the prick kissing a nameless idol for scoop. Of course, Sin made it looked like he caught her in the act, destroyed the camera, and hit her pretty face before an amused crowd at the airport. The prick then took off to a flight bound to Czech Republic to search for her missing Mom.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/06/k-drama-reaction-are-you-human-too-episodes-1-2/

giphy.gif

I also LOVED that they mentioned the famous paradox of autonomous driving: would you crush into a helmet-wearing biker VS or a biker with no helmet (min. 2 of the linked video), if you find yourself in a pinch? N3 gave his answer to this... (I'm still waiting for the subs, so I'm trying to understand the dialogues in Korean).  

Sin isn't a bad boy ! He jsut a rebel against his grand-father !

Bc of him Sin had been separated from his Mom !

The same about the act he slapped SB; he just wants making a scandal so 

his grand-father'll have a big headache :grin:

For me he is a good guy, he loves so much his mom, tried to protect her even he is still a kid

He always tried finding her ! Poor guy !

I'm LoL at So-Bong's Dad when he demanded an apology from Nam-Shin. He yelled out "I don't care if he's Nam-Shin or Yeo-Shin!" which is Korean for God and Goddess LoL! And the truck of doom strikes again. It seems like the robot will replace Nam-Shin. What my concern is what will happen to the robot should Nam-Shin wakes up? 

The actress who plays his mom is known to look young and she's in her 50s! Oh I want to be hugged by the robot too! :wub::w00t:

This is a little bit awkward question and not safe for youths, so I’ll post in under spoilers.

Spoiler

So I assume NS3 is the most advanced android who looks exactly as a human being including his... ehm... manly parts B)

Does anybody else feel uneasy and uncomfortable that his mum ehm...constructed it all? I don’t know, it just feels so weird.

22 minutes ago, aisling said:

Reveal hidden contents

So I assume NS3 is the most advanced android who looks exactly as a human being including his... ehm... manly parts B)

Does anybody else feel uneasy and uncomfortable that his mum ehm...constructed it all? I don’t know, it just feels so weird.

I think we will have to wait for SB to answer that :D.

Coming in to share my love for this show that we have all been waiting for FoReVeR. It lived up to my expectations for the first two episodes! I'm excited for next week. I hope they release a lot of images from set. Not sure if that is just wishful thinking on my part since the production has finished filming for a long time now.

What's make us human? It's a philosophy question but I think ability to choose make us human

I wonder if NS3 can choosing to his own will or not?! 

And seriously he can love somebody? 
Is he pretend to has emotions or he realy has a heart?

12 hours ago, triplem said:

OTP moment surrounded by fire ( I’m like get out now !! )

Seriously! You can stare all you want once you're not on fire anymore. (But then it wouldn't be a kdrama, would it? Lol.)

The play on words in his name is fun (as said above, Nam Shin = male god).

This show is really awesome so far!

LMFAo at "manly parts" @aisling ya got a dirty mind! And why is it weird for the mom to build a robot in her son's likeness? It's just me but I thought it was bittersweet.... She obviously misses him. A mother's love is boundless -sigh-

@tella72

I'm reminded of Pinocchio the puppet who wants to be a real boy while watching this. 

Dude is a piece of crap he slapped her like really hard thats why he got a ticket to the truck of doom like real quick.

But man  she can control NS3 whenever she want with tears to get free hugs anytime anywhere she want.

I am sure the ladies here would love that ahaha

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Want your male POV here. How do you find the ladies in this drama so far ? 

From what I seen I like the lead she is strong an I like her personality.

About the mom I wonder did she need alot of hugs she was not getting from her crappy son?

That was an odd feature to build in unless she needed it :(

14 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

After watching the first episode, I have to say that the title really fits to the story: Are you human too?

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

LMFAo at "manly parts" @aisling ya got a dirty mind! And why is it weird for the mom to build a robot in her son's likeness? It's just me but I thought it was bittersweet.... She obviously misses him. A mother's love is boundless -sigh-

@tella72

I'm reminded of Pinocchio the puppet who wants to be a real boy while watching this. 

:grimace:Ops ... pardon me. I only managed to finished the 1st 2 ep.s- this reminds me of a movie Artificial Intelligence by Steven Speilberg.

It is really similar:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rogerebert.com/reviews/amp/great-movie-ai-artificial-intelligence-2001

Spoiler

Note : David is the robot boy created by his family.

Edit. The first act of the film involves Henry and Monica Swinton (Sam Robards and Frances O'Connor). Henry brings David home to fill the gap left by their own sick little boy, Martin (Jake Thomas). 

David has been programmed to love. Once he is activated with a code, he fixes on the activator, in this case his Mommy (Frances O'Connor). He exists to love her and be loved by her. Because he is a very sophisticated android indeed, there's a natural tendency for us to believe him on that level. In fact he does not love and does not feel love; he simply reflects his coding. 

Mmmm... maybe maybe robot Namshin3 will develop a strong desire to be a human inorder to love and be loved by the female lead and his 'mother'. The more we get to see how he has to imitate the real son, it appears to get the viewers to question "are u human too?"

(Ah..   uh oh do i sound confusing? *dum~~* )

Oh by the way, i am baffled why only the 2 of them gets to wear the same white hoodie? I didnt catch the logic.. poke @triplem any idea??:wacko:

Archived