Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Just now, lebritneeey said:

but one thing i don't get though, like the director would rather NS die than have him marry his daughter?? i understand he wanna take over the company blah blah blah, but won't the daughter be like sad if NS die or what??? unless the daughter doesn't care about NS but im assuming she does and likes him cause what's not to like huehue. 

That's a really good question. My take as of now is that he himself wants to take over the company. He may have some plans for a buyout or something. I think he is somewhat aware that old man is going through dementia, though they are trying to cover it up. So it will be easier for him to maneuver things without a rightful legal heir.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, triplem said:

That's a really good question. My take as of now is that he himself wants to take over the company. He may have some plans for a takeover or something. I think he is somewhat aware that old man is going through dementia, though they are trying to cover it up. So it will be easier for him to maneuver things without a rightful legal heir.

man if i was his daughter i'd hate him for trying to kill my handsome fiance! im kinda excited to see how robot NS will deal with this guy. hmm! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, lebritneeey said:

came here after watching the first two eps!! (since each is half an hr so technically it's one episode a whole)
i had doubts about the drama at first, but i was hooked just half an hour in!! i was super shooked when NS slapped SB, that seemed like a really painful one >< 
ROBOT NS IS SUCH AN ANGEL OMG tbh i'd have thought he was just being a weirdo if i came across him at a market. I love his "the rule is to hug you when you cry" gah can we all abide by this rule. pls. 

anyway, i'm guessing NS's grandpa is gonna lose his mind soon?? like dementia?? i think if he does, that's where the whole company politics will start i guess lol. 
ok let's talk about the part where robot NS and human NS meet. I WAS LIKE HOLY MOLY SHEEZU. like i'd freak out if i saw someone with the exact same face as me wtf. and then hey what's a k drama without a BIG WHITE richard simmons TRUCK RAMMING OVER YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN!!! i saw some comments saying that it was prolly a accident but we all know accidents never happen in k drama world. so my guess is that the driver must be the guy who was following NS like what's new lmao. 

but one thing i don't get though, like the director would rather NS die than have him marry his daughter?? i understand he wanna take over the company blah blah blah, but won't the daughter be like sad if NS die or what??? unless the daughter doesn't care about NS but im assuming she does and likes him cause what's not to like huehue. 

anyway, i can't wait for the next ep, especially since we'll finally see robot NS in training to become a rich heir. hehe. oh and bodyguard SB and robot NS interacting huehue!!! 

I'm pretty sure that it was the guy following Namshin to run over him on purpose, and I think that the director doesn't care about his daughter's feelings, provided that he gets the chance to present the new product (after getting rid of the heir) and become the new CEO.

• Like 5

Live cap 

Am watching it live now & they take slight step back to before NS got hit. So it seems NS 3 actually saw human NS trying to put on a sweater to hide from the man. Immediately NS3 bought the exact same cap & sweater , and followed NS. He even manipulated the traffic lights so that NS can escape . 

NS mum sees the accident & crouch over her Son crying . Ambulance arrives. David quickly takes ns3 home . I think ns3 shows david what he saw from memory 

the truck driver who was hired to hit Nam Shin Kept thinking about seeing NS3 

secretary Young hoon comes to CR to look for NS. He goes to the house . NS 3 says he is not NS. YH thought he was playing a fool. But shortly mum arrives with unconscious NS & David in an ambulance. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

At first mum was apprehensive of who YH is . But David says he’s alright. Long story short , she & YH realises that no one must know that NS is in coma. So they decide to send NS 3 in his place 

Now YH does a lot of simulated training to make NS3 behave like NS , these scenes are quite hilarious. No kissing , behave like a jerk, dressing , mannerisms . Lol!! Training complete!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

At first mum was apprehensive Of YH is . But David says he’s alright. Long story short , she & YH realises that no one must know that NS is in coma. So they decide to send NS 3 in his place 

Now YH does a lot of simulated training to make NS3 behave like NS , these scene are quite hilarious. No kissing , behave like a jerk, dressing , mannerisms . Lol!! Training complete!

Oh you mean the kdrama lead makeover.

• LOL 3

Grandpa back home with Aunty seeing a doctor . They have X-rays of his brain. Think he’s really not well but seems to be refusing treatment 

evil director & Ye Na preparing for some company big presentation. Interesting but close Father & Daughter relationship they have. 

Meanwhile So Bang tries to find a job but no luck. The HR folks kept bringing up the slapping incident. 

So bang getting drunk annoying her father who was training someone , dad is boxing coach . He’s trying to scold her but also “motivate” her . I Guess he can’t stand her moping around 

• Like 4

So bang calls her paparazzi Friend... Long story short she finds out that NS was the one who set her up for the slapping incident. She’s so mad . She calls her brothers at the boxing school , she wants revenge , lol! 

Evil director giving a presentation to the press for PK Motors. Launching a new car model .

• Like 3

Omg when they rolled out the car Guess who steps out of it ? Nam Shin! NS3 to be exact. YH approaches the Aunt . She’s shocked . So they are back! Evil director so surprised but has no Choice but to let NS3 take over . He continues with the presentation 

So Bang & her bros go to the PK building to protest . Lol! NS 3 doing a great & convincing job , but evil director purposely ask some questions to trap him thinking NS won’t know the product well. But kkkkkk NS3 of course knows all the answers !  He can even crack jokes . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

Evil director face says it all - he so mad that NS knows his stuff . Grandad claps ! 

Omo! So bang barges in screaming Nam  Shin. She confronts him in front of all. NS3 sees some memory from Ns of the slapping incident. He hugs her . Every one is shocked

• Like 5

Missed some bits .... Anyway  so bang was removed & we See her outside screaming at her bro. She even kicked her paparazzi Friend 

NS3 gives some final words to reporters . After the thing was over , grandad , aunt & YH & evil director talk. Evil director tries to be nice & take his hand , NS3 remembers mum advice , he takes back the hand & retorts rudely in NS fashion 

mum is in SK.  David looking after human NS who is still in coma 

evil director in his own office  upset , throwing things & screaming at his secretary. Things are not going as planned

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Dramafever spells N's mother name as an occidental name, "Aurora" ("dawn", in Italian): 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/5-reasons-why-were-stoked-to-watch-are-you-human-too/

Interesting, on Viu & KBSWorld she's called Laura.

Edit: Just checked DF's subs and she's also called Laura, so the writer of the article made a mistake.

• Like 2

NS3 & YH alone . YH tells him to be careful & to remember mum’s advice . The two of them have a nice talk . YH understands NS3 , ThAnks Him for helping .  NS3 is really a sweetheart. Smiles a lot . As NS3 was leaving Ye Na came in 

cut to so Bang, her paparazzi Friend ask her to do another job . Broke & desperate she agrees - she goes to the club  where NS3, Ye Na & YH are at. Ye Na tries to get close but he seems to reject him. so Bang meanwhile pretends to be the press

Ye Na & NS3 spots her from afar. NS3 was going to approach her , ye Na stops him & she goes instead . She tears some poster SB was holding.  They argue. NS3 & YH approach the ladies . Somehow YH invites the paparazzi to talk privately with him & NS3 , & diffuse the  situation 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3