[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, dreamfall92 said:

Yeah, read it on asianwiki & in the DF subs the machine in which Nam Shin II/III was created is called "Aurora Box". But the international name she gave herself is still Laura.

So while comparing both the DF (international) & official aired version in Korea I noticed there are some differences (shouldn't be a surprise since it's not the first time):

Ep 1-2: The KV has an additional scene after mom talks with Nam Shin II in her lab. NS II shows his mom how he's able to go down the stairs which makes her smile. NS II notices this and wants to learn how to do so. 

EP 3-4: Here it's the IV that has two additional scenes. The first shows David dropping Nam Shin III off at the house after their conversation in the car, he tells him not to leave the house until he comes back and promises to bring NS III's mom back (in the KV it cuts right to the scene with the truck driver). The second one is an extra scenario during the simulation in which NS III learns how to treat his aunt and young cousin (it's between the Chairman & Mr. Seo).

I want to keep track of the different version and see them both like a did with Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, which had three different versions: the international one (meh), the Korean one (better) and the director's cut of the first three episodes (best version).

If you have any information about the differences and the missing scenes, please write it here! Thanks in advance....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Er--the building was engulfed in flames but hey, let's pause to hold the damsel in distress in hero's arms:rolleyes: like who cares if they both die of smoke inhalation? It's cool & dreamy right LoL? K-drama logic<_<

LoL at Nam-Shin throwing the girl's shoes while telling her to save herself!:lol: Bless Nam-Shin's mom for putting in the "hug" feature... Seo Kang-Joon look like a good hugger:w00t: 

I was wondering,

Are his wears robotic too? Anti inflammable.

Anyway,I'm not going to deep analyse this drama cos I want to enjoy the ride. 

Drama give me good kiss o.

And  intense emotions.

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Dude is a piece of crap he slapped her like really hard thats why he got a ticket to the truck of doom like real quick.

But man  she can control NS3 whenever she want with tears to get free hugs anytime anywhere she want.

I am sure the ladies here would love that ahaha

U know, everybody is shocked st the intensity of the slap and see it as not good despite the fact that what she did was bad. Are we that angry because it was a woman?  Can there be this much outburst had he hit a fellow man?

Had the guy been a woman and slapped her this way,will we be so shocked?

Anyway, during my hiatus here,I tried lakorns. U all are complaining while stuffs like that are what makes lakorns sale. Ironical:D

6 minutes ago, darr said:

U know, everybody is shocked st the intensity of the slap and see it as not good despite the fact that what she did was bad. Are we that angry because it was a woman?  Can there be this much outburst had he hit a fellow man?

Had the guy been a woman and slapped her this way,will we be so shocked?

Anyway, during my hiatus here,I tried lakorns. U all are complaining while stuffs like that are what makes lakorns sale. Ironical:D

Nope I am angry because he set it up  that way he had already knew that he was going to do before hand so yeah he plan to slap her.

But whatever. 

Hello, guys! I need your help. Can someone please tell me  where i can get the torrent files for the raws to this awesome dorama? I know it's not allowed to share the links here in the thread but i'd be very grateful if someone pm's me, please) 

Okay .....

seems am really late to give my opinion regarding the drama as all my feelings have been said by one or the other !

like everyone said ; the drama has live up to the expectations so far ! 

Just hope the ratings would rise higher ! 

:)

But lemme take a moment to appreciate seo kang joon’s acting !

Am so proud of you kang joonah !3ea7dd98a4951b277f8908ca70b50efd1d28680c

He just literally speaks through his eyes !

Anyone can differentiate who is namshin and namshin III ! 

And i was sure that m gonna within the first 2 eps 

and thanks to the writer ; i cried in the very 1st ep along with the mom when nam shin got hit !

After all those longingness to see her son ; who thought she would end up seeing him like that ? !

CTOFDHZdIQQfCjsdHO7uBlbcJ4BRrTKelx6jViFT

22 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I think I disagree on this. No one try to picture her as the only bad one here.

Idk for others, but in my opinion after watching the whole sequence in 4 eps. Both are at fault.

Here, I'm trying to be objective from my perspective, She took the job for stealing his pictures for money. Even she didn't know it all was a set up from him. She shouldn't take the bribe and agreed on this in the first place. No one force her as far the drama tells us. And from the scene where she initiated to catch the stalking reporter by herself, they seem have done this several times. It was a set or not.This is her fault. She lost her job isn't completely because of the set up. She did wrong and broke the rule. That is why she lost her job. And if there was no a set up at all,  she even more at fault on this part.

Then, she took her father's trainees along with her to do a protest in the company. Here, which bothered me so much, I mean she asked NS to repent, has she herself repent? Then how could she just barge in and yells in the ongoing presentation where all the shareholders or higher up of the company are there. Well, as viewer, I don't like how the writer start the romance to be this way. The writer makes SB looks quite ridiculous and NS the human to be a slapping jerk in the making.

Now, let's talk about NS part mistake. Let's put aside any reason which can justify his action in slapping her. He pretend to be a victim while he victimized her. 

So in conclusion, both are at fault. Not just NS but also SB.

Lastly, there's a reason which let the two act in that repulsive manner. So I will take it as the flaw of their character that the writer made for them. Since we're only got 4 eps still, I guess, or I hope tbh that there'll be character growth for them later. 

Ok I already know it her fault she accepted the consequences she only got angry AFTER she found it was a set up.

Its pretty annoying how is actions are pretty much getting hand wave away like I said I dont like that.

10 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And m still confused and sandwiched between whom to accuse and whom to support for (nam shin / so bong ) amidst of these posts !

Need a thorough analysis ! B)

I mean I support them both,  but I don't like  it when  blame is place upon one character in situation where thy both 50/50 at fault.

51 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I mean I support them both,  but I don't like  it when  blame is place upon one character in situation where thy both 50/50 at fault.

@dramaninja Neither me nor @stargazer187 said that she was the only one responsible for this mess. Focusing on the slapping is not enough. We only wanted to point out SB's flaws and wrongdoings. Since no human being is perfect, SB and NS are both flawed. SB is prejudiced but NS has prejudices too. He doesn't trust anyone except his mother hence he views people as greedy, ambitious aso. He has a rather pejorative opinion about humans in general hence he didn't care what would happen to SB. 

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I think I disagree on this. No one try to picture her as the only bad one here.

Idk for others, but in my opinion after watching the whole sequence in 4 eps. Both are at fault.

Here, I'm trying to be objective from my perspective, She took the job for stealing his pictures for money. Even she didn't know it all was a set up from him. She shouldn't take the bribe and agreed on this in the first place. No one force her as far the drama tells us. And from the scene where she initiated to catch the stalking reporter by herself, they seem have done this several times. It was a set or not.This is her fault. She lost her job isn't completely because of the set up. She did wrong and broke the rule. That is why she lost her job. And if there was no a set up at all,  she even more at fault on this part.

Then, she took her father's trainees along with her to do a protest in the company. Here, which bothered me so much, I mean she asked NS to repent, has she herself repent? Then how could she just barge in and yells in the ongoing presentation where all the shareholders or higher up of the company are there. Well, as viewer, I don't like how the writer start the romance to be this way. The writer makes SB looks quite ridiculous and NS the human to be a slapping jerk in the making.

Now, let's talk about NS part mistake. Let's put aside any reason which can justify his action in slapping her. He pretend to be a victim while he victimized her. 

So in conclusion, both are at fault. Not just NS but also SB.

Lastly, there's a reason which let the two act in that repulsive manner. So I will take it as the flaw of their character that the writer made for them. Since we're only got 4 eps still, I guess, or I hope tbh that there'll be character growth for them later. 

Personally, I'm intrigued by this "flawed" main character. It's something "refreshing", 'cause it drops many cliches and stomps on them. I think that both N and S are at fault, but I can empathize with N more, and I find him more interesting than I had expecting before starting to watch the drama. 

Just a side note: Sobong is clearly at fault, and has no right to protest. However, systematically crashing the journalists' equipment (probably owned by press agencies and magazines, not by the journalists who take the money) and then settle the matter with an under-the-counter compensation isn't exactly a licit behavior, too... I know that in Korea compensation money is a pretty common occurrence, but under certain circumstances it might also be considered a bribe (non considering the physical assault...).

I have just watched first two episodes and it looks quite interesting :D 

About the whole thing in episode 1. Both So Bong and Shin are at fault. Hard to tell who is more responsible in this case. Shin shouldn't have slapped So Bong. It was just so wrong. And he shouldn't have put her in such position in first place. But on the other hand So Bong behaved shamefully too. It's her job to protect the person she is working for no matter what. And yet she easily agreed to take his pictures and sell them the reporter. That's definitely not the best thing to do. She judged him too quickly. And as @bebebisous33 said. She is prejudiced from the beginning. They both have to rethink their behaviour and So Bong shouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly. I see potential in her but she is just so hot-tempered. 

Can't wait to see how the story will unfold :) 

That scene is still a controversial issue on twitter/online...SKJ was supposedly directed by the director to actually punch(not slap) Seung Yeon.wtf??? and yes he did hit her quite hard :( This is beyond Nam Shin’s character flaws/the storyline...how is this okay in 2018?

I’m sorry to keep bringing it up but I’m so sad a great show has these kinds of issues already within the first couple of episodes... I get that there’s a hierarchy system in Korea and I’m sure  KJ is a nice guy but some poor choices were made on all parts. As I mentioned before, a lot of people don’t have a good impression of him now/refuse to watch him which is a shame because I think he’s really talented and matches well with Seung Yeon. I’ll still watch the show but it’s sad knowing this controversy could easily have been avoided...

5 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

That scene is still a controversial issue on twitter/online...SKJ was supposedly directed by the director to actually punch(not slap) Seung Yeon.wtf??? and yes he did hit her quite hard :( This is beyond Nam Shin’s character flaws/the storyline...how is this okay in 2018?

I’m sorry to keep bringing it up but I’m so sad a great show has these kinds of issues already within the first couple of episodes... I get that there’s a hierarchy system in Korea and I’m sure  KJ is a nice guy but some poor choices were made on all parts. As I mentioned before, a lot of people don’t have a good impression of him now/refuse to watch him which is a shame because I think he’s really talented and matches well with Seung Yeon. I’ll still watch the show but it’s sad knowing this controversy could easily have been avoided...

The director is pretty silly,but people have to remember that dude is playing a a character its not like he  actually goes around slapping people.

23 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

I just dont get why these people make all those fuss over there !

oh come on !

acting is acting - and it has nothing to do with the personalilty of person who had acted !

like @triplem said it’s just that they have to make it real and its like those forced kiss scenes or rape scenes ! Do they point a finger of accuse on them too ? 

Okay leave that all of 

Isn’t she a bodyguard in it ? 

Wouldnt she get hit often regardless whether it’s men or women in general ?!

Life of bodyguards would be probably like that ! 

It’s just a part of acting and it’s just between the two characters in it !

These people would always find fault in everything 

If we sit as they say ; they would ask why you sat !

And if we stand they would ask who told you to stand ! 

“Haters gonna hate

players gonna play 

live a life man”

As if These ppl who are accusing and bashing him are pitch perfect in their life .

It isnt the first time people just wrongly accusing him .

There were haters and bashers during his cheese in the trap days too saying he just gets more screen time than the male lead ! (As if it’s his fault)

Am just soo annoyed. ! 

Finally watched the first two episodes and I really like it. NamShin III is just adorable. Seo Kang Joon is doing a great job playing the two different characters with the same face.  His subtle changes in facial expression, speech, body language are impressive.  I think all the acting is great.  The only actor I'm not too keen on is Seo Jong Gil's actor.  I know he's the villain but maybe I've gotten used to villains with a bit more nuance because I find his acting too excessive and exaggerated.

16 hours ago, dreamfall92 said:

Yeah, read it on asianwiki & in the DF subs the machine in which Nam Shin II/III was created is called "Aurora Box". But the international name she gave herself is still Laura.

So while comparing both the DF (international) & official aired version in Korea I noticed there are some differences (shouldn't be a surprise since it's not the first time):

Ep 1-2: The KV has an additional scene after mom talks with Nam Shin II in her lab. NS II shows his mom how he's able to go down the stairs which makes her smile. NS II notices this and wants to learn how to do so. 

EP 3-4: Here it's the IV that has two additional scenes. The first shows David dropping Nam Shin III off at the house after their conversation in the car, he tells him not to leave the house until he comes back and promises to bring NS III's mom back (in the KV it cuts right to the scene with the truck driver). The second one is an extra scenario during the simulation in which NS III learns how to treat his aunt and young cousin (it's between the Chairman & Mr. Seo).

Thanks so much for pointing these out.  The smiling scene sounds sweet. Wish they hadn't cut that part out . Nam Shin III smiles a lot so obviously it was a valuable lesson to him^_^

13 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Ok I already know it her fault she accepted the consequences she only got angry AFTER she found it was a set up.

Its pretty annoying how is actions are pretty much getting hand wave away like I said I dont like that.

I very much agree with you.  There is no excuse for NS's actions.  Yes, they were both at fault but that still doesn't excuse him physically abusing her. To be honest, I doubt people would be making so many excuses for Nam Shin slapping So Bong if he wasn't a hot oppa... :rolleyes:  I do agree with @stargazer187 that those scenes made them both look pretty terrible. We've seen that original NamShin is intelligent so surely he could have thought up a better 'scandal' plan that didn't involve hitting a female subordinate? Bad writing and directing that puts the character in a very poor light.  Meanwhile, So Bong was dishonest and greedy for greed's sake - it's not like she's homeless or starving that she desperately needs the money and her father is a principled man so her abuse of her position is hard to sympathise with and she has yet to show any remorse for her dishonesty. 

This is just drama and dramas most times portrays the society we live in. 

The writing is not bad. The acting too was top notch. He slapped her hard etc is one example of those things that happen in our society. I once asked if the role were to be swapped, will it generate so much arguments like this. The slap was that was for a reason. It's the focal point between the two leads and as well point out how the rich go too far most times in attack those working under them for some mistakes.

Also this is drama, the writer and the director knew what they are doing by bringing that in anyway so I'm not really bothered about the so called slap. 

The name of the drama is after all are u human,so it shows the flaws and selfishness in humans.

I'm of the opinion that the robot will help this guy to see things differently in the future. U can be get your desired without roping others in to achieve your objectives negatively. He used others

That is what we do everyday. There are ways to go about that rather he used SS weakness to achieve his aim. That is after all the human quality we all possess. 

The message is very clear.

2 minutes ago, darr said:

This is just drama and dramas most times portrays the society we live in. 

The writing is not bad. The acting too was top notch. He slapped her hard etc is one example of those things that happen in our society. I once asked if the role were to be swapped, will it generate so much arguments like this. The big slap was there for a reason. It's the focal point between the two leads and as well point out how the rich go too far most times in attack those working under them for some mistakes.

Also this is drama, the writer and the director knew what they are doing by bringing that in anyway so I'm not really bothered about the so called slap. 

The name of the drama is after all are u human,so it shows the flaws and selfishness in humans.

I'm of the opinion that the robot will help this guy to see things differently in the future. U can be get your desired without roping others in to achieve your objectives negatively. He used others

That is what we do everyday. There are ways to go about that rather he used SS weakness to achieve his aim. That is after all the human quality we all possess. 

The message is very clear.

My thoughts after finishing the pilot of the drama , Its definitely a promising series to be the Mega hit of 2018!

I have loved it, everything on point.

It’s big scale production, easily to be recognized. Deserving the high anticipation & definitely worth the waiting to it..

My most favorite Korean drama right now :wub:

I have to mention that I am amazed by the acting of Kim Sung Ryung, truly its an epic.. finally have seen her in a character portraying her potential . Sure madly in love with our leads acting & chemistry :wub:  

Archived