Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

23 hours ago, dreamfall92 said:

Interesting, on Viu & KBSWorld she's called Laura.

Edit: Just checked DF's subs and she's also called Laura, so the writer of the article made a mistake.

Isn't her name "Oh Ro Ra" (also called "Professor Oh")? Might it be that she uses an occidental name (easier to understand and pronounce for foreigners) when she's abroad, like many Koreans do?

• Like 3

@stargazer187 @triplem Based on the preview, SB isn't buying his kindness. Sure, he saved her but she thinks that all of this is an act. She heard him saying that "Rule one is to hug, when someone cries". That's why she will cry and beg for a new chance. While being his bodyguard, she wants to reveal his true face: a jerk. Striking is that SB will actually be the one faking feelings (tears, remorse, aso), while NS3 is just following what he has been told to. His mother has created someone who never lies ... even when he met Seo and described him as liar, he couldn't lie. Notice that his assistant was the one who talked to the journalist. Actually, I am not that bothered that SB might fall for NS3 but once she gets aware of the truth: she should ask herself about her true feelings. She approached him with an ulterior motive. SB has no problem to lie, have prejudice... to me, she didn't even realize the gravity of her actions, until it was too late. Even so, she still thinks, since NS is a cheating playboy, then her "crime" is not that big compared to his immoral behaviour. She kept rubbing it to NS's fiance. SB doesn't know that NS has been acting all this time (him getting caught with different girls was just a trick). Deep down, NS has always longed for his mother but could never show it. To conclude, SB is wrong on so many levels. She has misjudged NS for a long time and is determined to reveal his "true face".    

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@stargazer187 @triplem Based on the preview, SB isn't buying his kindness. Sure, he saved her but she thinks that all of this is an act. She heard him saying that "Rule one is to hug, when someone cries". That's why she will cry and beg for a new chance. While being his bodyguard, she wants to reveal his true face: a jerk. Striking is that SB will actually be the one faking feelings (tears, remorse, aso), while NS3 is just following what he has been told to. His mother has created someone who never lies ... even when he met Seo and described him as liar, he couldn't lie. Notice that his assistant was the one who talked to the journalist. Actually, I am not that bothered that SB might fall for NS3 but once she gets aware of the truth: she should ask herself about her true feelings. She approached him with an ulterior motive. SB has no problem to lie, have prejudice... to me, she didn't even realize the gravity of her actions, until it was too late. Even so, she still thinks, since NS is a cheating playboy, then her "crime" is not that big compared to his immoral behaviour. She kept rubbing it to NS's fiance. SB doesn't know that NS has been acting all this time (him getting caught with different girls was just a trick). Deep down, NS has always longed for his mother but could never show it. To conclude, SB is wrong on so many levels. She has misjudged NS for a long time and is determined to reveal his "true face".    

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh  just because acting does not make what he does ok he wants people to think that and she is thinking that why is that a problem?

Slapping someone hard  after using them is not what I consider being a good person no matter his intentions are.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

it is obvious that the girl will fall in love with the robot. I'm not too fan of that kind of thing, what are the writers going to do? they will create a love triangle with NS human when he wakes up?:D:ph34r:
in any case it seems that he will eventually wake up, I wonder where the story goes.
NS human what I could see seemed arrogant at first, but it does not seem to me mean, it shows that he loves his mother.
Ok NS robot seems more human again.
I want more action

I want them to fall in love. The writer should sort that out. Human plus fiancee plus bodyguard plus robot.

This is the deal! 

GSY has improved a lot in her acting. I'm super impressed. She is getting positive review and I'm super happy for her.

As for the male lead,I'm not sure I have seen him before but the has stolen my precious heart away

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh  just because acting does not make what he does ok he wants people to think that and she is thinking that why is that a problem?

Slapping someone hard  after using them is not what I consider being a good person no matter his intentions are.

Don't get me wrong... My statement is that both are at fault. Slapping her was not right but before she was slapped, she was already selling info to the paparazzi. She was already looking down on him. If she had ever had respect for him, she shouldn't have done it. That's why I said that she was prejudiced. NS used her weakness to set a trap but she started violating the rules first hence she became his target. But she is just blaming SN for her misery. She is not reflecting on her action that's what I have been missing. BUT honestly, did she apologize to him for that? Her father didn't want her to sue NS because her "crime" would have been revealed. So far, she is only known as the woman who got slapped. Only the security companies know about the origin of the "slapping".

As for NS, I have to say that he has been living in a cage for such a long time. Being surrounded by such coldhearted persons (his aunt, Director Seo, his grandfather), he became ruthless. Besides his own mother had to break in, when she tried to get him back which underlines that the huge mansion is just a big prison. The grandfather threatened the grandson and the mother... so in my opinion, NS saw it as the best solution to escape from his guards' attention. To me, NS the human is not that bad and mean... I have seen worse in other dramas.     

• Like 7

Er--the building was engulfed in flames but hey, let's pause to hold the damsel in distress in hero's arms:rolleyes: like who cares if they both die of smoke inhalation? It's cool & dreamy right LoL? K-drama logic<_<

LoL at Nam-Shin throwing the girl's shoes while telling her to save herself!:lol: Bless Nam-Shin's mom for putting in the "hug" feature... Seo Kang-Joon look like a good hugger:w00t: 

• LOL 8

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Don't get me wrong... My statement is that both are at fault. Slapping her was not right but before she was slapped, she was already selling info to the paparazzi. She was already looking down on him. If she had ever had respect for him, she shouldn't have done it. That's why I said that she was prejudiced. NS used her weakness to set a trap but she started violating the rules first hence she became his target. But she is just blaming SN for her misery. She is not reflecting on her action that's what I have been missing. BUT honestly, did she apologize to him for that? Her father didn't want her to sue NS because her "crime" would have been revealed. So far, she is only known as the woman who got slapped. Only the security companies know about the origin of the "slapping".

As for NS, I have to say that he has been living in a cage for such a long time. Being surrounded by such coldhearted persons (his aunt, Director Seo, his grandfather), he became ruthless. Besides his own mother had to break in, when she tried to get him back which underlines that the huge mansion is just a big prison. The grandfather threatened the grandson and the mother... so in my opinion, NS saw it as the best solution to escape from his guards' attention. To me, NS the human is not that bad and mean... I have seen worse in other dramas.     

I agree with your last statement. Let's be clear, here: it's pretty common to see a female character slap a male one in dramas, and it's easily considered "ok", even funny. We saw Sobong kicking the female journalist for betraying her, and nobody made a fuss, so why should Namshin hitting her be considered differently? Talking about double standards... -_-

I'm a martial artist myself, and I've been both the richard simmons kicker and the richard simmons kicked. The fact that I'm a woman doesn't change anything.

To be sincere, I feel more emphatetic towards Namshin, who was in such a pinch to be compelled to plan such a complex and humiliating strategy just to be able to run away from who wanted him DEAD, than towards Sobong, who was at fault from the beginning for mere greed.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I agree with your last statement. Let's be clear, here: it's pretty common to see a female character slap a male one in dramas, and it's easily considered "ok", even funny. We saw Sobong kicking the female journalist for betraying her, and nobody made a fuss, so why should Namshin hitting her considered differently? Talking about double standards... -_-

I'm a martial artist myself, and I've been both the richard simmons kicker and the richard simmons kicked. The fact that I'm a woman doesn't change anything.

To be sincere, I feel more emphatetic towards Namshin, who was in such a pinch to be compelled to plan such a complex and humiliating strategy just to be able to run away from who wanted him DEAD, than towards Sobong, who was at fault from the beginning for mere greed.

You are so right... I had almost forgotten this scene with the journalist. Actually, SB is quite rude and rough if you think about it. She even threatened the two trainees of her dad, even gave them the advice to somehow "cheat" while fighting. Even her father noticed it and reproached her wrong thinking. 

So Seo is involved in JW's death. Yet I have the impression that there is more to it. What about the aunt? I know that Seo is the main villain, nonetheless I suspect that the aunt could be somehow involved. NS's fiance is not that bad but why doesn't she realize her father's greed and ambition? 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Isn't her name "Oh Ro Ra" (also called "Professor Oh")? Might it be that she uses an occidental name (easier to understand and pronounce for foreigners) when she's abroad, like many Koreans do?

Yeah, read it on asianwiki & in the DF subs the machine in which Nam Shin II/III was created is called "Aurora Box". But the international name she gave herself is still Laura.

So while comparing both the DF (international) & official aired version in Korea I noticed there are some differences (shouldn't be a surprise since it's not the first time):

Ep 1-2: The KV has an additional scene after mom talks with Nam Shin II in her lab. NS II shows his mom how he's able to go down the stairs which makes her smile. NS II notices this and wants to learn how to do so. 

EP 3-4: Here it's the IV that has two additional scenes. The first shows David dropping Nam Shin III off at the house after their conversation in the car, he tells him not to leave the house until he comes back and promises to bring NS III's mom back (in the KV it cuts right to the scene with the truck driver). The second one is an extra scenario during the simulation in which NS III learns how to treat his aunt and young cousin (it's between the Chairman & Mr. Seo).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I had no idea there were differences between the Korean aired version and the international version. Wish they'd kept the bit about him learning to smile! (I think he has a smile similar to Jung Hae In's--just very warm and innocent-looking. It's good for this character.)

• Like 5

Lol some of you trying make her out to be the bad one when he is doing all this garbage, just because he has  good reasons does  not  make it right at all I don't like this.

Both him and the reporter set he up for this, you cant ignore this stuff.

Heck she was even mad at the reporter until she found out she set her up.She understood the consequences of her actions what she did not like was being set up that way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dreamfall92 said:

Yeah, read it on asianwiki & in the DF subs the machine in which Nam Shin II/III was created is called "Aurora Box". But the international name she gave herself is still Laura.

So while comparing both the DF (international) & official aired version in Korea I noticed there are some differences (shouldn't be a surprise since it's not the first time):

Ep 1-2: The KV has an additional scene after mom talks with Nam Shin II in her lab. NS II shows his mom how he's able to go down the stairs which makes her smile. NS II notices this and wants to learn how to do so. 

EP 3-4: Here it's the IV that has two additional scenes. The first shows David dropping Nam Shin III off at the house after their conversation in the car, he tells him not to leave the house until he comes back and promises to bring NS III's mom back (in the KV it cuts right to the scene with the truck driver). The second one is an extra scenario during the simulation in which NS III learns how to treat his aunt and young cousin (it's between the Chairman & Mr. Seo).

I want to keep track of the different version and see them both like a did with Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, which had three different versions: the international one (meh), the Korean one (better) and the director's cut of the first three episodes (best version).

If you have any information about the differences and the missing scenes, please write it here! Thanks in advance....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Er--the building was engulfed in flames but hey, let's pause to hold the damsel in distress in hero's arms:rolleyes: like who cares if they both die of smoke inhalation? It's cool & dreamy right LoL? K-drama logic<_<

LoL at Nam-Shin throwing the girl's shoes while telling her to save herself!:lol: Bless Nam-Shin's mom for putting in the "hug" feature... Seo Kang-Joon look like a good hugger:w00t: 

I was wondering,

Are his wears robotic too? Anti inflammable.

Anyway,I'm not going to deep analyse this drama cos I want to enjoy the ride. 

Drama give me good kiss o.

And  intense emotions.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Lol some of you trying make her out to be the bad one when he is doing all this garbage, just because he has  good reasons does  not  make it right at all I don't like this.

Both him and the reporter set he up for this, you cant ignore this stuff.

I think I disagree on this. No one try to picture her as the only bad one here.

Idk for others, but in my opinion after watching the whole sequence in 4 eps. Both are at fault.

Here, I'm trying to be objective from my perspective, She took the job for stealing his pictures for money. Even she didn't know it all was a set up from him. She shouldn't take the bribe and agreed on this in the first place. No one force her as far the drama tells us. And from the scene where she initiated to catch the stalking reporter by herself, they seem have done this several times. It was a set or not.This is her fault. She lost her job isn't completely because of the set up. She did wrong and broke the rule. That is why she lost her job. And if there was no a set up at all,  she even more at fault on this part.

Then, she took her father's trainees along with her to do a protest in the company. Here, which bothered me so much, I mean she asked NS to repent, has she herself repent? Then how could she just barge in and yells in the ongoing presentation where all the shareholders or higher up of the company are there. Well, as viewer, I don't like how the writer start the romance to be this way. The writer makes SB looks quite ridiculous and NS the human to be a slapping jerk in the making.

Now, let's talk about NS part mistake. Let's put aside any reason which can justify his action in slapping her. He pretend to be a victim while he victimized her. 

So in conclusion, both are at fault. Not just NS but also SB.

Lastly, there's a reason which let the two act in that repulsive manner. So I will take it as the flaw of their character that the writer made for them. Since we're only got 4 eps still, I guess, or I hope tbh that there'll be character growth for them later. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Dude is a piece of crap he slapped her like really hard thats why he got a ticket to the truck of doom like real quick.

But man  she can control NS3 whenever she want with tears to get free hugs anytime anywhere she want.

I am sure the ladies here would love that ahaha

U know, everybody is shocked st the intensity of the slap and see it as not good despite the fact that what she did was bad. Are we that angry because it was a woman?  Can there be this much outburst had he hit a fellow man?

Had the guy been a woman and slapped her this way,will we be so shocked?

Anyway, during my hiatus here,I tried lakorns. U all are complaining while stuffs like that are what makes lakorns sale. Ironical:D

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, darr said:

U know, everybody is shocked st the intensity of the slap and see it as not good despite the fact that what she did was bad. Are we that angry because it was a woman?  Can there be this much outburst had he hit a fellow man?

Had the guy been a woman and slapped her this way,will we be so shocked?

Anyway, during my hiatus here,I tried lakorns. U all are complaining while stuffs like that are what makes lakorns sale. Ironical:D

Nope I am angry because he set it up  that way he had already knew that he was going to do before hand so yeah he plan to slap her.

But whatever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, guys! I need your help. Can someone please tell me  where i can get the torrent files for the raws to this awesome dorama? I know it's not allowed to share the links here in the thread but i'd be very grateful if someone pm's me, please) 

Okay .....

seems am really late to give my opinion regarding the drama as all my feelings have been said by one or the other !

like everyone said ; the drama has live up to the expectations so far ! 

Just hope the ratings would rise higher ! 

:)

But lemme take a moment to appreciate seo kang joon’s acting !

Am so proud of you kang joonah !3ea7dd98a4951b277f8908ca70b50efd1d28680c

He just literally speaks through his eyes !

Anyone can differentiate who is namshin and namshin III ! 

And i was sure that m gonna within the first 2 eps 

and thanks to the writer ; i cried in the very 1st ep along with the mom when nam shin got hit !

After all those longingness to see her son ; who thought she would end up seeing him like that ? !

CTOFDHZdIQQfCjsdHO7uBlbcJ4BRrTKelx6jViFT

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I think I disagree on this. No one try to picture her as the only bad one here.

Idk for others, but in my opinion after watching the whole sequence in 4 eps. Both are at fault.

Here, I'm trying to be objective from my perspective, She took the job for stealing his pictures for money. Even she didn't know it all was a set up from him. She shouldn't take the bribe and agreed on this in the first place. No one force her as far the drama tells us. And from the scene where she initiated to catch the stalking reporter by herself, they seem have done this several times. It was a set or not.This is her fault. She lost her job isn't completely because of the set up. She did wrong and broke the rule. That is why she lost her job. And if there was no a set up at all,  she even more at fault on this part.

Then, she took her father's trainees along with her to do a protest in the company. Here, which bothered me so much, I mean she asked NS to repent, has she herself repent? Then how could she just barge in and yells in the ongoing presentation where all the shareholders or higher up of the company are there. Well, as viewer, I don't like how the writer start the romance to be this way. The writer makes SB looks quite ridiculous and NS the human to be a slapping jerk in the making.

Now, let's talk about NS part mistake. Let's put aside any reason which can justify his action in slapping her. He pretend to be a victim while he victimized her. 

So in conclusion, both are at fault. Not just NS but also SB.

Lastly, there's a reason which let the two act in that repulsive manner. So I will take it as the flaw of their character that the writer made for them. Since we're only got 4 eps still, I guess, or I hope tbh that there'll be character growth for them later. 

Ok I already know it her fault she accepted the consequences she only got angry AFTER she found it was a set up.

Its pretty annoying how is actions are pretty much getting hand wave away like I said I dont like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And m still confused and sandwiched between whom to accuse and whom to support for (nam shin / so bong ) amidst of these posts !

77rVEj_SH3wEQIkQwurjf2sRTbIIprA8FyJceRio

Need a thorough analysis ! B)

• LOL 4