[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, darr said:

Kikikikiki:D:D

This drama comes with it all:D

I didn't say anything o:D

Ooh! So you said this drama comes with it all. You made me feel so excited inside! And I believe you! :). I'll pretend you didn't say anything. Hahahaha! :wub:

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Review of the first episodes of AYHT:

Thank you for the review of the first episode :)

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Thank you so much! Yes, I'm a 35 years-old Italian woman who has been fixated with science fiction since she was like... well... 4? 5? Maybe even younger... :D I can't pinpoint when it all began, actually. So far, I've written five novels and a ton of short stories. They are written in my native language, 'though... Sorry. My English isn't good enough: writing and editing my novels in English would take eons. I need a professional to step in...  :tongue: If you are curious, these are some (old and new) covers of my books: 

You're welcome! More stuff under the spoiler! :D

Spoiler

Wow! I'm learning more about you! :) So you've written 5 novels and a ton of short stories? Wow! You're amazing :wub:. I think your English is perfect! :). I wish your novels were in English and I hope a professional steps in! :D. I am curious! Thank you for the book covers. Wormhole saga? I don't know a lot about wormholes.That sounds exciting! :D

@Netka85 Hi. So you found some to time to watch AYHT with subtitles? Congrats! :) I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the episode :). Thank you for the OST trailer :)

39 minutes ago, Netka85 said:

ps. someone watched Ex Machina... great movie about AI:wink:

My thoughts on Ex Machina! I will put this under the spoiler for ya! :D

Spoiler

I agree! I also think Ex Machina is a great movie about AI. I think it's a great movie about AI because I think it shows us that machines/robots have feelings too. And I think it also shows us that one day some of us might become machines! Those are my thoughts! I haven't seen Ex Machina in a long time! I did enjoy the movie! Thank you for the Ex Machina Trailer! :) 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else but Seo Kang Jun be the perfect NS especially the robotic one! I got hypnotized by his "hypnotizing eyes" when I watched his debut drama, "What's happened to my Family". His eyes are too beautiful to be REAL!:DI then watched Roommates 2 and Law of The Jungle Tonga just for him. (I'm super busy with RL so I only watch a few dramas a year.):wub:

And then who else but tsundere looking Lee Jun Hyuk, can pull off his role as NS's super efficient assistant, YH. I love him since City Hunter, House of Bluebird & A Poem A Day ! :wub:

Despite my busy/hectic RL, I've delurked here just to show my support for SKJ & LJH in this unique drama despite avoiding Sci-fic dramas. So far I'm enjoying myself a lot despite criticism over NS's slap on SB. IT'S ONLY A DRAMA afterall.:tongue:

Just cant wait for more BROMANCE between 2 of my favourite actors! :blush:

@Netka85 I agree with your previous comments, but I don't think that everything N3 does is the result of him/it being pre-programmed to behave like that. He/it has already proved that he can go beyond his own programming and learn on his own (like when he hacks into the traffic lights or "plays" with smart objects by connecting to them like we saw in the last teaser).

Just watched the first episodes and I'm so in love with this drama already. Seo Kang Joon is fantastic in his role. I'm a bit surprised about the character of the female lead but surely they'll develop her more in the upcoming episodes. Love Gong Seung Yeon though, she has mesmerizing eyes. So far I don't really like the human Nam Shin, though I expected to love the robot more. If the robot Nam Shin can actually feel or produce emotions then I'm on his team for sure. If that's the case, I'm gonna flip a table if the writer makes the robot Nam Shin sacrifice himself for the human Nam Shin and make the female lead end up with him instead of the robot Nam Shin, whom she fell in love with. Though that's a cliche ending (that I've sadly seen before), I have faith that the writer has much more in store than that. 

"5 amazing facts about new K-drama Are You Human Too? starring Seo Kang Joon" https://www.dramafever.com/news/-amazing-facts-about-new-drama-are-you-human-too/

"The house in the village of Hrensko is available as a rental house. It is described as a "large and magical cottage is nestled on an open ground, in the famous and popular nature reserve Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland" in the Czech Republic."

7841252b-adac-4e7d-9053-7ba55ba8b3f0.jpg

Several BTS pics taken in the Czech Republic and published on Imperial Hotel's website: https://www.spa-hotel-imperial.cz/en/the-shooting-of-korean-tv-serie-are-you-human-too-2017/

Hey guys! Don't worry I didn't fall in a hole. I'm still here and still very excited for this drama! So I'm having trouble. I can't find any eng subs. I'm going to try to find some. Please be patient with me! I want to discuss this drama with all of you! And I want to become a Robophiliac! I live in the U.S. but I will keep looking! I can't afford dramafever...I don't want to look at any spoilers! See you all soon! I will come back with  my thoughts!

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hey guys! Don't worry I didn't fall in a hole. I'm still here and still very excited for this drama! So I'm having trouble. I can't find any eng subs. I'm going to try to find some. Please be patient with me! I want to discuss this drama with all of you! And I want to become a Robophiliac! I live in the U.S. but I will keep looking! I can't afford dramafever...I don't want to look at any spoilers! See you all soon! I will come back with  my thoughts!

Am I the only one who's watching it on Dramafever without paying anything and without ads? :huh:

3 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Am I the only one who's watching it on Dramafever without paying anything and without ads? :huh:

Me too lol. I like it more bc they put everything into an hour long episode instead of having to click on the next one (yes I’m very lazy).

@jerboa83

Nice to meet you i read you are Italian, I am Italian woman too :D sono davvero felice di aver trovato una "compaesana" qui.... I am on korean TV world from years and of course on soompi too... And this is the first time I've ever met someone from my same country :wub:

Anyway this drama is amazing, anyone knows about ratings? 

6 minutes ago, micolbunney said:

@jerboa83

Nice to meet you i read you are Italian, I am Italian woman too :D sono davvero felice di aver trovato una "compaesana" qui.... I am on korean TV world from years and of course on soompi too... And this is the first time I've ever met someone from my same country :wub:

Anyway this drama is amazing, anyone knows about ratings? 

We posted the ratings a few days ago... You can backtrack the last pages if you want to know the exact figures, but I remember that they were quite good: a little over 5%.

I love that song in the beginning of ep 1 (especially the instrumental parts) wish they would release it soon! I kept replaying the scenes to listen to it, it's been stuck in my head lol anyways why do they like putting the number 3 in these robot names? Aji III (I'm not a Robot) and Nam Shin III :lol: Seo Kang Joon is so cute acting as a robot "The rule is to hug you if you cry" aww...

I don't know why but I feel like shipping the female lead with Nam Shin's assistant :blush: 

Articles from Drama Fever

7 Unforgettable scenes from the Are You Human Too? premiere

by Shelly M on Wed, Jun 06, 2018 

3e75937a-8af6-4805-83fc-3d56664d1bff.PNG

The premiere of Are You Human Too?successfully hooked us! From the extreme plot twists to the earth-shattering cliffhangers, we can't fathom waiting an entire week until episode 3. Although, there were some scenes that will stick with us forever. Let's revisit the unforgettable scenes from episodes 1 and 2. 

1. When a brilliant engineer's son is kidnapped by her late husband's family, she does something drastic. Oh Ro Ra makes an exact Artificial Intelligence replica of her son, Nam Shin. Surprisingly, the creepy yet lifelike android is actually quite well-mannered.

Spoiler

2. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more eerie, the heartbroken engineer makes a robot for every stage of her real son's life. She is practically raising robots!

a9c9a125-4234-462c-8210-feca80e08761.PNG

2ce43d2b-550e-4e94-816d-8e095d905ebc.PNG

3. At first glance, it seems like the engineer's real son has grown up to be a disrespectful idiot. Hitting a bodyguard (character Kang So Bong) for taking paparazzi shots of him wasn't the smartest move. However, we quickly learn that Nam Shin created any diversion in order to hop a plane to find his mom. 

44f0b371-a2c8-4892-83fe-1ff28af0933c.PNG

2da742b4-2238-4e0b-a980-176480afc910.PNG

4. That surreal moment the human meets his robotic counterpart is baffling! Did Nam Shin have to get so caught up in his AI lookalike that he walked right into the path of oncoming traffic? Nam Shin's tragic accident stuns everyone!

3e75937a-8af6-4805-83fc-3d56664d1bff.PNG

668d7d90-3257-4943-8b11-29ef09c745d5.PNG

5. Android Nam Shin (aka Nam Shin III) tried to save his human counterpart prior to the accident. He noticed he was being followed and decided to dressed up like human Nam Shin to confuse the assailant.

05205405-4841-4086-9a7a-ae34c8efe962.PNG

6. How does an robot solve a dispute? They hug it out! When So Bong begin tearing up during her confrontation with alleged Nam Shin, he instantly hugged her. His quality programming came in handy to improve human Nam Shin's image.

583ae045-883d-40d3-8809-49f5fb0f88bf.PNG

7. Seo Jong Gil is already shaping up to be one of the scariest villains in K-drama history! His violent outburst after android Nam Shin called him a liar was jarring! Breaking bottles and beating up his employee wasn't very professional. Of course, you can't expect much from a cold-blooded murdered.

0b510ada-7240-4e15-bb49-fb229b8ba942.PNG

68dd89f5-75c3-49c5-9b9b-3838d2438957.PNG

Source

Sparks fly between Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon in Are You Human Too?

by Shelly M on Fri, Jun 08, 2018 

583ae045-883d-40d3-8809-49f5fb0f88bf.PNG

Seo Kang Joon is Gong Seung Yeon's robotic knight in Are You Human Too!

At the end of episode 2, we are left with one of most shocking cliffhangers in K-drama history! Stills from the startling ending were recently released online. 

In the photos, Nam Shin III (Seo Kang Joon) is seen dramatically rescuing Kang So Bong (Gong Seung Yeon) from a burning building. Minutes prior to this heroic move, his disaster mode took over, and he re-entered the hazardous building to save as many people as he could. So Bong happened to be one of the last ones. This is actually the second time he attempted to save humans following Nam Shin's accident overseas. 

The drama's production staff had this to say about the latest stills, “The scene shown in the new stills will be an important turning point for Namshin III and Kang So Bong. The change that takes place between the two will definitely be one to watch.”

Spoiler

Human Nam Shin and his former bodyguard, Kang So Bong, got off to a rocky start when he caught her taking paparazzi shots of him. The robot is giving So Bong a better impression of the human chaebol.

1100c6a0-b28d-44aa-8520-d3866db3cdfe.jpg

So far, Are You Human Too? has followed the lives of a genus engineer in the Czech Republic and her chaebol son, Nam Shin, in South Korea. She creates a robot that is the splitting image of him after he's kidnapped by his late father's family. When the engineer's real son decides to search for her years later, a tragic accident puts him in a coma, and the robot takes his place.

Source

Are You Human Too? Episode 1 - 2 : The First Rule

by Wendilynn K on Fri, Jun 08, 2018 

ed0996ee-1fd7-4b02-a5cc-eaeb5a78f527.JPG

Nam Shin is a child torn apart by greed and pain. Torn from his mother by a greedy Grandfather and betrayed by a greedy Almost Father in Law, he lives in a world full of enemies. In loneliness his mother has made a robot child to fill her broken heart with his face and name. Acts of desperation land Nam Shin in a coma and that robot child must now step in to protect him. Can Nam Shin III take the place of the human Nam Shin and destroy his enemies? Join CC Farmer and me, Wendilynn as we discuss the first two episodes of Are You Human, Too?

C.C. Farmer: The beginning was good. Too good. I was hooked the moment she put the mask on the robot. The little boy was so cute! His smart remarks stole my heart!

Wendilynn: Little Nam Shin was totally adorable. I felt so sorry for him. His grandfather and his “helper” were monsters. Every time they used the word ‘greed’ to belittle the mother, I wanted to respond with, “Something is wrong with you that you can say that.”

More of the conversation  here : DramaFever

Archived