[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@hazel30  Lets not forget the kissy kissy face hyunnie made to that special someone and said she's gonna have meat. That special someone loves meat as well :wink:

chingus out here were saying that meat could be code wookie keke... shes gonna meet wookie haha 

• Like 21

Ikr unnie. @attriste ! we guys were asking for photoshoots and pics of them together and completely forgot when wookie and hyunnie landed us bombs... Now I miss them so much unnie and I want more interactions as well (sigh). But we know  the reason for lack of interaction ryt (let's hope everything's for the best). Seeing how crazy some ppl go with small stuff, if wookie and hyunnie does an interview or Photoshoot together the internet will crash and imagine the uproar bwahaha I'll go crazy as well LOL.  Even though our poor shipper hearts ache for more i think  its for the best of our ship and our poor heartu (since we never know who might go into cardiac arrest after seeing how both can't take their eyes and hands off each other during  post interaction) *hugs tightly *

Its gonna be alright guys once wookie and hyunnie gets married if the Almighty wills we will have wedding preshoots and wedding photos spazz about. That moment we will forget our worries about all tg lack of post SP interactions! U are not alone in this journey unnie, so let's stick together and support each other bcz its not gonna be easy for the next few years... This will pass as well and we will recieve good news if the Almighty wills!

FIGHTING JIJI/JINAM SHIPPERS!!!

• Like 24

1 hour ago, hazel30 said:

Miss them.. :(

6DDGQCf.gif

Attack of JI CHANG WOOK!!

Level : The Legend

Weapon : Lips..

Power : Passion Kiss and Charming eyes

Strenght : Rock any wemen's heart

Weakness : No   hahaha!!

*What came up in ur mind firstly, when u guys heard the name of JCW??

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, poppy9523md said:

What a coincidence... Watching episode 6 right now. I made this gif. 

Did Wookie have to sit so close to Hyunie? There's plenty of space on the bench.
I mean NJW and EBH have just seen each other after 2 years. He should keep his distance...  
But Wookie couldn't help himself.... He unconsciously sat so close so that his leg rubs against hers. :wub:

Now that I'm rewatching SP for nth time I notice this little things...

Actually this came acrossed my mind when I watched this Epsd a few days ago .I noticed the same thing ,why NJW  sat very close to EBH because this Epsd they just met after 2 years & they neither stay nor work together yet in this Epsd .This is so out of NJW character .Then I found this ig posted bts to this scene .Ok I got it :lol:

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, masthu said:

@pauliza Chingu said that the acxount no longer exist bcz ppl keep tagging wiokie Abd hyunnie :(

Chingu not me .I don't know what happened to her ig .I think @Huntergal said it .But she did posted something related to haters keep tagging her on their post a few weeks ago .

Actually I have a personal conversation with one of Jiji related ig (not njhxjcw)  ig .She said ,she never received so much haters for the whole of her life until she opens her Jiji related ig .Almost everyday she receives hatred comment /messages eventhough her ig just posted Jiji photo with beautiful captions .She did not tag Njh/jcw on her delusional /future caption.She told me ,she wanted to close her account & stop doing this .I told her ,please don't do that because her caption is so good .Thank God she still  posts  daily updates on her ig till now .

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

:ph34r:

How can they be so sizzling onscreen this is illegal :wub: Thank for ruining most of the k drama kisses for me...

Seriously now I really feel like He kisses her like he had been waiting for 8 years to kiss her:D

Wah I posted kiss scenes gif so I am officially corrupted now and I blame JIBONG for this and as punishment I sentence them to get married soon and stay together forever :wub:

No I am not high:) I am completely sober . You see kiss scenes don't get you drunk^_^

Makes me thirsty all of a sudden .... :ph34r:

tumblr_ngalx5tUsn1u2xxsbo1_r1_400.gif

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Attack of JI CHANG WOOK!!

Level : The Legend

Weapon : Lips..

Power : Passion Kiss and Charming eyes

Strenght : Rock any wemen's heart

Weakness : No   hahaha!!

*What came up in ur mind firstly, when u guys heard the name of JCW??

Someone says; "JCW!

ME; source.gif

Lmao! *looks around* Just me? :ph34r:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, attriste said:

Bwahahaha that feels so long ago! Cries. We wasted our youth and time spazzing so hard.. hahaha. Leeching wifi from the campsite chatting with you who was perpetually stuck in the toilet...I'm back! But different time zone now! Alas our babies are gone and their friends are guarded cries... well one is gone and the other is going.

Now the days are long gone and my life is empty. Maybe I need real life :( today is a pretty slow shipping day, maybe it's time to finally start on another show hahahaah. 

One day at a time!! @valleryrose has been away longer than you have been! Ahhhhhhh. 

Edit; I've been reading old posts before page 100 OH THE GLORY DAYS :( Truly its hard. Remember we all were like c'mon c'mon give us some post-SP interaction? And then we forgot all about it cos of ALL DA BOMBS THEY DROPPED?

But now that the bombs have settled and captain is in the army, I just feel kinda sad that we had none post-SP interaction SOBZZZZ. I miss them babies.

Ok tryna get back to real life furreal.

hahahahahah!!!!! exactly right THE GLORY DAYS!!! Man I loved those days! they were the most fun. Back then I was so afraid of the pending withdrawals that we knew was coming and that we would all have to go through sooner or later especially when both JCW and NJH become MIA....Usually i would get over a drama/drama-couple by starting a new one asap but since SP had and still has ruined Kdrama watching for me, one can imagine how terrified i was about moving on....good thing RL helped me deal A LOT!!! Oh the first week was very hard and i'm embarrassed to say that at one point I actually thought I was gonna die if i didn't watch at least one BTS and spazz on Soompi *yeah it was that bad* hahahahah! I'm delighted to report i've managed to curb my "obsession" a bit without having to start a new drama and what da ya know I'M STILL ALIVE!!!! *shocker* I think the only time i'll go all APE again is when real true bombs drop like "JCW announces engagement to NJH and sets wedding date for August 2018 location: Cheorwon barracks...OK i'm lying! I'll go all APE if i hear any sighting of NJH near Cheorwon or if i hear she is on the road southeast 100Km from the barracks I might go a bit crazy, just a bit and might call on my mathematical genius @pauliza*wait what!?!?!? my obsession is under control, i promise it is*

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

That's sad njhxjcw deleted her IG account. Her findings are so good. But again those that reposted her findings did tag JCW and NJH after repeatedly told not to do it. Jinjja ignorant and pabo these people. Maybe she feels it's better to delete than ruin their relationship with her findings....huhuhu. 

If njhxjcw is lurking here, please say something. We miss your account, chingu. 

@aladidah Yayyy, you are back!! Please stay and spazz. You make toilet a chill place to sit and spazz! Kekeke. *thumbs up* 

hahahahahahahah!!!!! @Huntergal Oh the bruises i've sustained for them two!!!! I have the marks on my tush to prove it...They better get married

Oh I heard about the other couple breaking up. I'm so sad for the fandom and my heart goes out to them. It must be painful. This is why I would prefare  if JIJI keeps mum about their relationship until they decide to put a ring on it. 

and whats with NJH and her 1million IG posts?!?!?!?!? Is this her way of dealing with the pain????

• Like 24

42 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

:ph34r:

How can they be so sizzling onscreen this is illegal :wub: Thank for ruining most of the k drama kisses for me...

Seriously now I really feel like He kisses her like he had been waiting for 8 years to kiss her:D

Wah I posted kiss scenes gif so I am officially corrupted now and I blame JIBONG for this and as punishment I sentence them to get married soon and stay together forever :wub:

No I am not high:) I am completely sober . You see kiss scenes don't get you drunk^_^

Haha..agree with you. For me they are not ruining most of kdrama kiss but instead...ALL of kdrama kiss.

I cannot watch other kiss...because everytime I try, i will definitely come back to watch our JIJI. Lets punish them together. Hahaha

• Like 17