[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, ysrida_ said:

OMGGGG.. so cuteeee ㅠㅠ

Ohhh..  I think someone mentioned this before.. During 0:37, when Wookie was nervous with the kiss scene,  he did snap his fingers,  then hyunnie did that too a few seconds later.. (she did that right?  Or i was wrong?  :sweatingbullets:)

How many did they retake those poppoooo.. Aww wookie you naughty~ hahahaha

Yes she unconciously snapped along lol... cute...

And yes love if you see all their kiss scenes esp BTS Wookie had a hard time acting like a statue in those scenes. He automatically wanted to kiss her back and did so with the slightest movement but he would respond. Also aa mentioned they may have had to do quite a bit of retakes because of his natural responses lol. :ph34r:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Wow, I hope everyone in the middle of this perculating war between US and NKorea be safe. Not Just Wook but EVERYONE! This is no joking matter, lives are truly at stake. Let's pray for peace.

This is what I have been sharing with my sister for all those who serving or in training in these trying poliical times. Especially our Wookie. *hugging NamJi shipmates on here* & especially NJH* :bawling:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, plsbenice2me said:

hi everyone! first time here. i just can't stay quiet after learning about this type of news. jcw needs our prayers in order for him to come back safe and unharmed not only for the shippers' sake but for his mom's and for you know who (hyunnie). jcw worked so hard to get to where he is now and seeing him in love like this for the first time makes me want to advocate for the abolishment of korea's enlistment law. but of course, it's just a wishful thinking. therefore , now more than ever jcw needs our sincerest prayers for his and the rest of the s.k. soldiers' safety. whichever religion you belong to it doesn't matter. please pray for him. for those who are Christians- if you can reach jcw with a letter please send him psalm 91 to recite in times of trouble. God bless us all!

this new is for 18 august

• Like 4

Hi guys. This is actually my first time posting here but I need the help from you guys to report this twitter account that has been trashing Nam Ji Hyun and JiJi ship ofc. Here are some her nasty tweets !! 

Spoiler

this is her tweet handle! sorry had some problems the pictures earlier! 

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, taiyaki10 said:

Hi guys. This is actually my first time posting here but I need the help from you guys to report this twitter account that has been trashing Nam Ji Hyun and JiJi ship ofc. Here are some her nasty tweets !! 

U can msg me who I can help report it. Or u can make her name Public I'm sure there will be other sisters on here who can help as well.

• Like 14