[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

It’s not really comparable. It was his goodbye fanmeeting before enlisting while for DO it was just a concert and they were still filming and went there with the rest of the cast. I don’t really see the point of comparing plus I dont want people to nitpick on this since it is bringing up someone who is not part of our ship. 

And to be honest, there is clearly nothing to hide between those two, they were friendly coworkers.

• Like 10

Yay to wookie and the rest of the cast for finishing the first nationwide performance for the musical!

ctto

And the week flies so fast~ its Monday again.. which means... time for hyunni time! Have a great week everyone! Been swarmed with RL recently due to so many things gg on in RL but always know i'm here in spirit beside namji and the whole lot of us! Keke. Fighting!

• Like 10

15 hours ago, pauliza said:
Again..the captions caught my attention :D

credit to the owner

yes, the caption is :heart:

Just as NamJi kisses, of course. 

And I also agree that for some reason their kisses look really hot even in still pictures.

A thought I often have too, and that always reminds me of this old IG post (just an excuse to share one more NamJi kiss  :lol: :P ):

This said, now I can't help reposting the "in motion" version that still came from ^_^.  So we can appreciate this moment even better.  Besides, I think this ICONIC gif has not been reposted here in a while, so it's time for it: 

imageproxy_5.gif

And now, have a great week ahead, everyone! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Finally it’s Monday again!! I’m so missing Hyunnie i’m gonna watch it live if i have the time:love::love:.. although the sageuk speak really baffles me even more.. 

i’m missing the nuances that Hyunnie was switching between yangban and peasant accent.. sigh.. 

does anybody know what is the plot of the musical? I’m curious.. 

• Like 11

18 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Doesn't this yawn reminds you how wookie yawned in front of hyunni. She even looks like him when she yawns. Lmao. 

And they are look alike in this photo too :D

credit to the owner

• Like 13

Hello my fellow chingus! Time for me to come out of my lurking and officially post here again. Hello lurkers, haters, other shippers oooppsss, and to the newcomers. Welcome to our home! And yes, we are still alive and kicking if you all think we moved :P:rolleyes:

Anyway, I would like to congratulate our couple for the success of their individual projects. We are always supporting both of you so keep it up. I've been missing SP lately, therefore, I want to remind everyone of the mixed emotions we felt during the drama especially their interactions together. In case you forgot, I'm here to refresh your memory of the good old times:D Come and join me through this journey of rekindling the passion between Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun:wub::wub::wub:

Wookie: Bet we are gonna hear a news about her being a master of kissing soon.

tumblr_os2ta8MoXh1r3hdhfo1_500.giftumblr_os2ta8MoXh1r3hdhfo2_500.giftumblr_os2ta8MoXh1r3hdhfo3_500.giftumblr_os2ta8MoXh1r3hdhfo5_500.giftumblr_os2ta8MoXh1r3hdhfo4_500.giftumblr_os2ta8MoXh1r3hdhfo6_500.gif 

Wookie's instinct was right all along. Learned from the best:kiss_wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Hello my fellow chingus! Time for me to come out of my lurking and officially post here again. Hello lurkers, haters, other shippers oooppsss, and to the newcomers. Welcome to our home! And yes, we are still alive and kicking if you all think we moved :P:rolleyes:

Anyway, I would like to congratulate our couple for the success of their individual projects. We are always supporting both of you so keep it up. I've been missing SP lately, therefore, I want to remind everyone of the mixed emotions we felt during the drama especially their interactions together. In case you forgot, I'm here to refresh your memory of the good old times:D Come and join me through this journey of rekindling the passion between Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun:wub::wub::wub:

Wookie: Bet we are gonna hear a news about her being a master of kissing soon.

Kyaaaaa! Hello dearie~ LMAO. I see what you did there! :P

But yup, he was right. And you bet it was since hello, she learnt it from the master himself. Keke. Glad that she is bringing it with her to improve her craft now~ So happy for Hyunni and the team for the good ratings HDH is currently receiving! Am glad that she also took up this genre since Koreans seem to favour this genre alot too judging by past trends and the plot is also quite good so far~ hehe

So happy for the success of their both individual projects~ hehe. happy to see u unlurk for a while cos we are all so missing namji at the moment~ heh.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, luvforever said:

haha just noticed the title for this Viu Singapore video "STEAMY MAKE OUT SESSION! " :lol::lol:

credit to VIU SINGAPORE youtube channel 

credit to the owner

• Like 8
  • LOL 5