[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I love that a pic like this exist hehe^_^ thank you culttwo

Ctto

The SP photoshoot has always been a delight:wub:

Ctto

I'm bidding you all g'night for now hehe:love:

Ctto

Gotta luv the smile on their faces may it be onscreen and offscreen^_^ It's just so natural❤

Ctto

• Like 11

Happy birthday to our Hyunnie on her 24th birthday:

And also congratulations to Wookie on his 400th day in the military service, 222 days left to go. I hope he can enjoy his Monday break from the musical:

As I was writing my post, hyunnie posted on ig lmao:

They both look so happy and healthy  :blush:

• Like 16

@achinawa How can i forget about the other 2 pictures!!! LOL. Especially the press con one. Heh. I guess i considered that as a formal pic. HAHA. Love the pic with PD! Hehe.

Thanks for the update @daloula the girl is glowing and looking more and more gorgeous! She looks so pretty in her update! Woots!

And... Happy 24th birthday dearest hyunni!!! All the best in everything you do and hope you have an awesome time! Especially with you know.. that certain someone who happened to be resting today too! Hehe.

• Like 15

A very happy 24th birthday to the most beautiful girl. So happy with her update. She looks so pretty. Hope she enjoys her special day.. 

And happy 400th day to our hardworking soldier. Only 222 days to go. Happy to see them both happy and glowing in their latest updates.. 

:wub:

• Like 15

Dropping by to greet our pretty Nam ji  Hyun choir smileycake girl smiley

E2BWoqe.gif

c as labeled

DJmGRluVYAAoTnt.jpg

DmuwonLU4AEBI9G.jpg

DnKWMrqUYAARoYt.jpg

tumblr_oq6m7977jq1tbo1cfo4_540.gif

2ipqBAw.jpg

tumblr_peuvwtL9cP1qcns37o1_400.giftumblr_peuvwtL9cP1qcns37o2_400.gif

tumblr_oq6m7977jq1tbo1cfo3_540.gif

DnOf7MIWwAYkXIy.jpg

A very happy birthday to the absolutely gorgeous #NamJiHyun... her smile, her beauty, her everything is perfect. I hope she continues to spread happiness, stays blessed and succeeds in everything she does. Lots of love to her.2764.png1f917.png#HappyNamJiHyunDay #NamJiHyunCakeDay

DnOjSHdWsAAR5mc.jpg

https://twitter.com/_AuroraRain_

=====

Spoiler

tumblr_ornn9mgWH61r0wgtio3_r2_500.gif
tumblr_ornn9mgWH61r0wgtio4_500.gif
tumblr_ornn9mgWH61r0wgtio5_500.gif
tumblr_ornn9mgWH61r0wgtio6_500.gif

• Like 19

its 17 September!!! Happy Birthday to our Lovely Nam Ji Hyun :love:Anticipating of her birthday today :wub:, it was such a bless she was update with her new picture & she look absolutely gorgeous & can't stop falling in love with her :heart: 

Wishing her all the best! I hope she will having a fantastic celebration with her love one, she deserve the best and nothing less. :heart:

2018090500362_1.jpg

nam-ji-hyun-1-1.jpg

cto

• Like 15

Annyeong everyone! 

Even if lately I have been lazy and mostly followed the thread thanks to the mail I receive for every new post here (an option I had enabled at some point by mistake, but found actually quite convenient especially in this busy period :lol::P:lol:), I can't help dropping by, even if only quickly, to join the celebrations for our lovely girl's bday...

HAPPBIRTHDAY, HYUNI!!!

May this day be as special and bright as you are.

Keep smiling and shining always, our Angel.

:heart::star::heart::star::heart::star::heart::star::heart::star::heart::star::heart::star::heart:

cheers!

It's truly hearwarming to see  so many fans celebrating her birthday on the various social media, but not so surprising. She absolutely deserves to be showered with love, because our ball of sunshine is an amazing actress and a beautiful person inside out.  

Sharing love and bday wishes from IG:

And, of course, the fact that today we have been able to see also Wookie's smile, makes this day even happier for all of us  :love:

Happy Hyunie Day, everyone! 

#Happy24thHyuniieDay
#HappyBDHyuniiiii_95917
#HappyHazelDay
#HappyHyunieDay
#NamJihyunCakeDay

• Like 15

How do I love thee, I couldn't finish counting the ways....

QVOzB0W.jpg

I love thee for all thou were, all thou art and all thou aspire to be,

I love thee for the blessings and graces thou hast brought to me.

Heavens grant that all thine desires and dreams shall be formed,

In God's true time, for as long as thou shalt long.

My prayer is my love shalt ever remain with thee,

Remain thus, as thou art, for there is no charm found greater,

no love more yearned,

no beauty far radiant,

than that which springs from thy heart.

Seungil chuka hamnida, Ji Hyunnie. Saranghae.

• Like 18

Hello! I am a newbie here!! :blush:

I arrived a little (very late) but it was not until now that I saw Suspicious Partner, it was the first K-Drama I saw, and it made me want to not even want to see other dramas to not to ruin the good taste of mouth that it left me this series. :love:

Since I saw an image of Bong Hee and Ji Wook on Facebook I said I had to see it, was to see that image and start to ship them, and then after watching the series and watching the BTS on YouTube the rest is history, now I'm a jiji shipper from head to toe, with all my heart, they are the most beautiful pair I've ever seen, I found this forum through a comment on YouTube and came running to meet my fellow shippers, and although I may never read all the thread I've already seen several pages to get a little up to date.

I hope that 2019 will be a good year for us and our couple. :heart:

Kisses! :kiss_wink:

PD: Happy Birthday to Hyunnie!!

• Like 15