[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Phew! What a ride it has been! So glad Hyunni received all her presents in good order.. there was the one from oohlala romantic Paris that first ended up in Vietnam, and the Hyunited Soompier sticker designs that were conceptualized in Sri Lanka and Malaysia, to the lovely tribute thought up in India, that went through multiple edits and translations from big hearted Korean friends of our superlicious Tongan: Jenny and Jinho Oppa, the KOPC cert that jumped through several administrative hoops, the birthday wishes all round the globe that were designed and organised over fashionable Milan... all made their way to Sunny, Crazy Rich Singapore to be printed and painstakingly assembled, and thereby where a chosen lucky Hyunited Soompier hand carried her gifts delicately all the way to the cake shop that our Californian had painstakingly liased with through topsy turvy time zones, and also ordered flowers for. Armed with the gifts, she sat gingerly alongside the delivery ajusshi, to finally place the gifts at their destination: SOOP :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, pauliza said:
Journey our gifts for most beautiful and precious girl .And it's all started HERE...in SOOMPI  :heart::heart:

Awesome gifts and what a ride it has been!^_^ Congratulations Hyunited Soompiers!Well done really!^_^:glasses:

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Wookie's latest photos & video:heart:

credit to the owners

Awww Wookie!❤ He looks so happy performing. Glad to see snippets of the performance.And the sight of Wookie and HaNeul...something that always brings smile to meeee!❤^_^

@burgundyprincess Welcome to this precious thread!Enjoy! :)

• Like 15

NamJiHyun for Marie Claire oct issue!!! So pretty:love:

DndwLqiVYAAy27e.jpgDnflkKmXsAAfJWd.jpgDndwLqgU0AItgNK.jpg

tumblr_pfb9kfPgZB1xe2ihho3_400.giftumblr_pfb9kfPgZB1xe2ihho2_400.gif

Dnd2RHlU0AAMvtI.jpgDneSJiOV4AAbw0r.jpgDneSKC9V4AI1j1t.jpg

DneevzPUYAALyNv.jpgDneSMPJUwAAWCHR.jpg

Hoping NJH will have time to watch his orabeoni/oppa:thumbsup:

Ji Chang Wook plays Dong Kyu, the son of an anti-Japanese Confucian scholar and a top student at Shinheung Military Academy. The actor said, “I think this might be the hardest character I’ve ever taken on. It was very difficult to act as this character, and I deliberated a lot on how I would ground myself in the character’s emotions.”

He added, “I’m reflecting a lot while performing this musical. There are even times when I’ll suddenly tear up. I talked to the writer about the things that I was concerned about, and they changed things for me. The director also helped me in this way, too.”

“Shinheung Military Academy” runs until September 23, after which it will go on a national tour.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1233075wpp/ji-chang-wook-kang-ha-neul-sunggyu-talk-playing-resistance-fighters-military-musical

Edited by Thea_aimee
  • Like 18

On 9/6/2018 at 11:29 AM, ptp321 said:

OMG....How does one stay rational??? A video letter to soldiers after a commentary about a new drama is not random at all.  It's perfectly normal....NOT!  This is exactly why I cannot move on...(face palms self) LOL!  My gut feeling tells me as we get closer to his discharge date, there will be mini hints or clues, coincidences, heart attacks or whatever you call this....Stop messing with my mind you two!!!...hahaha I still love them though.

I've been soooo busy recently and didnt have time to visit here in a few days! Hahaa. It would seem like its happening right? LOL. I'm really curious on how wookie would be like once he is officially discharged. Lol. 

Hello @burgundyprincess and welcome to our family! Its never too late to join us in here! Keke. I totally understand what u mean cos after SP ended, i haven been able to move on to another drama. LOL. I'm curious which image of namji did u see that trigger this journey. Keke. 

Gimme a bit more time and i will try to share more pic of our proj for hyunni! Hehe. Its been a superbly fruitful ride. Haha. 

• Like 12