[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, excitedgal said:

Me!! Me!!! Namij Goners No XXX Reporting!!! 

@babyval22

(Don't say i din report yah... )

I know I had an overdue homework not completed yet so yah...I am submitting it now. Hope you all will not find it too long winded... :)

(I am sorry that this maybe too long but I need to pen it down before I forget...)

2018.09.11 - 2018.09.18
One of the most memorable trip that I ever had......

I decided to on embark on this trip  simply for 2 reasons which I believe people here can relate:
- ShinHeung Military Academy (Wookie's Musical)
- Hyunnie's Birthday

Although there were many uncertainties and hesitation during the planning process, I'm glad that I made it for this trip and everything turn out well!!

ShinHeung Military Academy
This musical tells the stories of the a group of patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for the  freedom of Korea during the Japanese colonial period.
Wookie plays the son of an anti-Japanese Confusion scholar who committed suicide after the promulagation of  the treaty of Japan's rule over Korea.
KHN plays the servant of an Academy's founder and he is an orphan.
The 2 of them became best friend in the academy and fought hard to realize their dreams.

I was initially worried that I will not be able to understand that musical but I think after paying for 6 shows,  (yes...6 shows... *giggle*)

it is not just about looking at handsome faces but I had also managed to understand the story and appreciate the musical.. 
It was very touching and I teared every time when i watch it..

Some quick thoughts of mine:
1) After seeing both Wookie and KHN performing on stage, I must say that they really belong to the stage...
When KHN touches you through the songs that he sings, Wookie's presence can be felt the moment he appear on stage.
He steals all the attraction and make you focus on him. When he smile, you will smile, when he cry, you will cry too..
His singing has improved alot and he is able to hit high notes which at times I was really worried that he will crack his voice but "phew', it did not happen... *giggle*

2) Chemistry between the 2 of them was also the highlight of the musical. I think due to their previous collaboration and good relationship, they could show good rapport in this musical and every night, I will be anticipating what kind of adlib surprises they will give us.
(PS:  I am really hoping to see them collaborate in a movie or drama after they discharge from army next year.)

3) The songs and music
Since it is a musical, there are many songs that are being delivered through the characters to tell you the story.
Not only the 2 of them, Sungkyu and the rest of the casts did a good job as well. I am not too sure if it's because Sungkyu is from an idol group, his solo songs are rather upbeat (more suitable for dancing...haha) as compared to the others, but well, at least it blends in well too. There are many songs that I like but the most memorable one is still the confrontation duet that both Wookie and KHN delivered.
I believe this is also one of the highlight of the musical.
Many fans who watched them performed during "Thrill Me" was
really excited when they had a duet in this musical too and commented that this musical is actually their "love story....
Both of them delivered it with much emotions and i could actually see tears in them too.
(Awwww.... how i wish i could return to hear them sing this song again...)

Operation 0917

Other than the musical, the other highlight of my trip was "Operation 0917".
Not only did i manage to complete the mission smoothly, 20180917 also became a day that I will never forget...
Soop -> Glorious -> Sinsa

Thank you to the hard work of the people here, we had prepared great gifts, cards and birthday cake to be delivered to Hyunnie within a period of short time.
As I am in Seoul on the actual day, I was en-tasked with the final mission to make sure that the gift and cakes are delivered to Soop.
Thus on this day, I actually woke up quite early to make sure that all the things that we had prepared and intact and I made my way to the cake shop 2 hours before the appointment time. (I am afraid that I will be lost and hinder the delivery timing...)
When I reach the cake shop place, I was greeted by a nice lady who actually started making the cake at 5am in the morning!!
It was real hard work but i think all of you have seen the final output and I must say it is really pretty.. 
(just that i don' t have a chance to taste it..)

I was initially busy taking pictures of our output so when the delivery ahjusshi arrived at 2.30pm (he is really punctual), things started to speed up because we target to reach Soop by 3pm so the cake owner, the delivery ahjusshi and me brought down all the stuff that needs to be delivered to the delivery van(including me) and off we are to Soop.

When we arrive there, the ahjusshi thought that I wanted to take more photos of our gifts so he just drove off after putting all our gifts outside Soop doorway.
I was a bit stunned because I don't think i can carry all the gift into the office by myself but luckily a staff who happens to return to the office helped me along the way and carry it to the office.
I told them that it's Hyunnie's birthday today and these gifts are from her oversea fans.
He said thank you and they will deliver it to her.
As much as I hope to catch a glimpse of her at the office that day, I don't think she was in office that day...
(It's ok..i will see her next time!! :)):D

After my mission was completed, I decided to make my way to Glorious Entertainment as well since it is actually within walking distance.
And also because after watching the musical, I really wanted to prepare some card and gift to give Wookie words of encouragement.
So I made my way there, passed my gift to the person in charge (of course i do not expect to see him there too...)

After completed my mission, I decided to end my trip (returning home on the next day)  to visit Sinsa which I had a pleasant encounter which until now... I still cannot forget and I don't think i will be able to forget....:heart:

As much as I want to move on, I find myself  falling in deeper every time I return from Seoul. (From Jiscovery to Operation 0917)

I don't know what will happen in the future but I treasure this moment that I having now.

Most important of all, through Namji, I also gained friendship with the bunch of amazing people here!

With the experience we had gained, I hope we have chance for the many other "Operation XXXX" that will happen in the future... ;);)

Ok...that''s about all for now.. 

Gtg now...  Ciaos....:kiss_wink:

Thanks for sharing this with us.. 0917 was definitely one memorable day not just for you but for all of us. Thanks for your hard work girl and thanks to all of them who were involved in this project. It was such a wonderful journey for us.. :heart:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, luvforever said:

Thank you dearie for sharing your journey with us. I mean who would have thought our mission would be successful with a few unexpected rewards.:D What a memorable trip indeed.

Thank you & congratulations every body especially @excitedgal  for that 0917 mission & that  unexpected rewards too :heart: :D .We are blessed :wub:

• Like 13

@excitedgal Thank you for putting your adventures into writing. It must have not been easy to do. I am sure you will never forgot the happiness of not only getting to watch the musical several times and delivering our birthday gifts to Soop but also getting to meet Wookie face to face on that day out of all days and all dressed up and getting his autograph. 

• Like 13

Hi Chingus!!

@babyval22 Thank you for the roll call dearie! You deserve a NamJi meal tonight :P OMG for real???  Did someone assume that   we jumped shipped? I’m far from moving on and my obsession and love for our otp is increasing with each passing day. NamJi got me bad and I’ve been stucked with them ever since the Xcut. Speaking of being stucked with NamJi, where’s our captain stucked? Calling out for uri @stucked !

Hahah @MoonlightSerenade  you and your sis @jijifirstandonlyship are so cute!! Lmaooo I just pictured you girls running behind the delivery truck. :lol::lol: Poor truck guy must thought your sis was stalking him kekeke…   Speaking of *cough close shots/far shots cough* and their “angle” ;) :p  Pou no one could miss it not even @babyval22 with her magnifying glasses. :P 

I know I know… I’m a NamJi_Trash like the rest of you girls :D :heart:

@ajboomer28 love your thread and vids sunbae!  :heart:

@achinawa love your post dearie and we should add ”toe curling kisses” ;) 

tenor.gif?itemid=3444866

@adi2019jiji  unni unleash your inner ghost. NamJi unleashed theirs throughout the Xcut so you don’t have to hold back either!  Come lets enjoy some coffee from newly grinded coffee beans. :p ;) 

Psst calling out for our maknae @Harry97 

giphy.gif

@midorinokerochan Agree with you unni! NamJi lit a fire that’s burning even after a year and a half and the Xcut just added more fuel into it… Their kisses and interactions are pure magic. Each frame of their BTS of the SBS catch vid and the Dcut  oozes with their own unique chemistry and oh god their cuteness makes me wanna sqeeeee (okay I did enough squealing last night with all the SS and glad that I didn’t wake up my neighbors haha), Their eye talks, their touches (that have different meanings in different situations), their support for each other, them watching out for each other, the hearty laughter’s, the adoring looks they bestowed upon each other, their happiness,  their deep eyed stares and their level of comfort is what keeps me shipping them to this date.

0A97BnD.jpg

9tg08pe.jpg

• Like 15

Thank you @excitedgal for sharing ur precious & memorable journey with us, from JCW musical, down to mission 0917 which was successfully delivered to Hyunie AND super happy about the reward :love: God had repay your kindness to us:wub:  (Salute) 

f2f06b2c8840e091350ca0b23365cffb.jpg

Thank u everyone for the support & hardwork to make mission 0917 happened & it is a blessed that i had meet u guys here :wub:  

since @masthu asked me to unleash the inner ghost :tounge_wink: we need to warm up this MT :phew: 

tumblr_os5ytz9dkw1v9dlz9o6_400.gif&key=3

giphy.gif&key=da9cb0f79e0bdb138f0b4961d5

359b102477d88efe851b4e3ef21ef9761abba93f

Hahahahahaha i love their playfulness & how they remain connected before or after close or far shot *cough :tounge_wink: 

Pic & Hot gif credit to owner 

@excitedgal

@masthu

sorry girls double tagged, mianhe 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

I can’t believe namji is the only reason I would regret not spending money. Here are my regrets:

- I regret buying the dvd of the dcut instead of the blu Ray,

- I regret not going to jiscovery and I am jealous of everyone here who got to go there and witness the age restricted  BTS being shown while wook was singing the SP ost (that must have been awkward for the fans lmao) and also him changing his answer about dating while in the military,

- I regret not going to the musical but for this one it is impossible since I just started a new job in September.

I hope hyunnie organizes a fanmeeting in the future cause I will fight to get a ticket for sure. 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, daloula said:

regret not going to jiscovery and I am jealous of everyone here who got to go there and witness the age restricted  BTS being shown while wook was singing the SP ost (that must have been awkward for the fans lmao) and also him changing his answer about dating while in the military,

:wub::wub: :lol: Reposted & credit to the owner 

• Like 13

Lmao I was testing to see if some pathetic people were still lurking and they really are and it takes so little to get them triggered. I mean we weren’t making up things about the BTS of their first kiss being shared for the pleasure of all wook’s fans and also about the change in his answer about dating in the military. You can choose to interpret that however you want. The people who went there already met him and saw him and didn’t complain and some of them even are here in this thread. If you are getting triggered then it is your own problem. So pathetic and sad. Why keep lurking in the thread of a pair you don’t ship instead of going to the one you were/are shipping? 

And came by accident? Like you tripped and fell into this thread out of the big internet?

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

19 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao I was testing to see if some pathetic people were still lurking and they really are and it takes so little to get them triggered. I mean we weren’t making up things about the BTS of their first kiss being shared for the pleasure of all wook’s fans and also about the change in his answer about dating in the military. You can choose to interpret that however you want. The people who went there already met him and saw him and didn’t complain and some of them even are here in this thread. If you are getting triggered then it is your own problem. So pathetic and sad. Why keep lurking on the thread of a pair you don’t ship instead of going to the one you were/are shipping? 

And came by accident? Like you tripped and fell into this thread out of the big internet?

FEED THEM MORE :wub:

credit to the owner 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

23 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao I was testing to see if some pathetic people were still lurking and they really are and it takes so little to get them triggered. I mean we weren’t making up things about the BTS of their first kiss being shared for the pleasure of all wook’s fans and also about the change in his answer about dating in the military. You can choose to interpret that however you want. The people who went there already met him and saw him and didn’t complain and some of them even are here in this thread. If you are getting triggered then it is your own problem. So pathetic and sad. Why keep lurking in the thread of a pair you don’t ship instead of going to the one you were/are shipping? 

They just hurt their own heart by lurking here.... 

My suggestion ,  dear lurker/hater, lurking here is not good for your heart,  just mind your own business,  cherish your own ship,  even if you ship JCW with your self...  Stay away from something that could hurt your feeling..  

Shipping for fun,  to make some friend,  and share happiness..   

Peace

• Like 12

2 hours ago, daloula said:
@khalinkikyo Lmao she ships wook with someone else but I won’t say who cause that is irrelevant to the thread and it is a ship that sunk even before it sailed. She also used to call your other ship a fake one who is just for promotion lmao

Omooo...  Should i call this kind shipper with....  Stubborn??  Ahahaha.. 

:o  Aaah lets just ignore them...  I wanna happy sail... Happy shipping...  Brighten my  my day

• Like 12

3 hours ago, daloula said:

Gosh.. so our little party is attracting a lot of unwanted guests. These People really seem to have a lot of free time on their hand which they should be utilizing in analyzing their otp interactions instead of lurking in wrong thread "accidentally".  :smirk: It's a shipper's thread so stop being salty about what we are writing about "OUR" otp. These moments are reality accept it or not. Just because you are disappointed doesn't mean they are going to be changed. 

It's so funny how these haters are also not ready to move on from jiji  just like us.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

10 minutes ago, ss1504 said:

Gosh.. so our little party is attracting a lot of unwanted guests. These People really seem to have a lot of free time on their hand which they should be utilizing in analyzing their otp interactions instead of lurking in wrong thread "accidentally".  :smirk: It's a shipper's thread so stop being salty about what we are writing about "OUR" otp. These moments are reality accept it or not. Just because you are disappointed doesn't mean they are going to be changed. 

It's so funny how these haters are also not ready to move on from jiji  just like us.

Jiji are really a magnet for shippers and haters....... :lol:

In a different way,  of course....  

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, ss1504 said:

yeah agreed with you, oh ya they have so much time to lurk here & being salty that we are still here.:smirk: mybe they feel like below gif when they saw our MT had become hot topic again.. :relieved:

ji-chang-wook2.gif&key=74dcd828ae36bdc8d

tumblr_or6h6r3l471r3hdhfo6_r2_400.gif?w=

We are being happy here to warm up our MT, sharing to each other that how much we miss them, congratulate hyunie & wook and celebrate our successful mission 0917,.. what else we can do becoz we had much to spazz actually from the dcut, it just the matters we can't & yeah we are tolerate enough not spamming the other reasons why we can't move on after the dcut.. :smirk: 

Happy Shipping NamJi shipper!!!

1f8932afbebc04b9d6f9a60c6e2486e6.gif

all gif credit to owner

• Like 12

On 10/11/2018 at 1:50 PM, excitedgal said:

I know I had an overdue homework not completed yet so yah...I am submitting it now. Hope you all will not find it too long winded... :)

(I am sorry that this maybe too long but I need to pen it down before I forget...)

2018.09.11 - 2018.09.18
One of the most memorable trip that I ever had......

I decided to on embark on this trip  simply for 2 reasons which I believe people here can relate:
- ShinHeung Military Academy (Wookie's Musical)
- Hyunnie's Birthday

Whoaaa... thank you @excitedgal for sharing the wonderful trip. I got goosebumps reading it. Lucky youuu... wish I could watch Wookie's Musical too someday, and meet him in person. Congrats, HY! :love:

And not to forget thanking everyone involve in Jihyun's Birthday Project. Thank you Gals, we really made it!!! It's been so long since I joined a fans-project, and so happy to be part of the Birthday Project. Mission accomplished!!! You're all jjang!!! Can't wait for our Grand Project... kekeke. Love love... :kiss_wink:

• Like 10