[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

25 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Kyaaaaa! Hello dearie~ LMAO. I see what you did there! :P

But yup, he was right. And you bet it was since hello, she learnt it from the master himself. Keke. Glad that she is bringing it with her to improve her craft now~ So happy for Hyunni and the team for the good ratings HDH is currently receiving! Am glad that she also took up this genre since Koreans seem to favour this genre alot too judging by past trends and the plot is also quite good so far~ hehe

So happy for the success of their both individual projects~ hehe. happy to see u unlurk for a while cos we are all so missing namji at the moment~ heh.

It is time for us to make some noise here as some are wondering where we have been for a while and even wishing for us to jump ship. After the Dcut or should I say Xcut:lol: HECK TO THE NO. My eyes, ears, and soul have been corrupted and blessed. No turning back now. We are all stuck here together.

tumblr_opssscCuYK1u7w0u9o2_250.gif&key=4

Even with real life being busy I always try to make time visiting our thread even on my days off like someone we know:ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

All these pics, vids, and gifs of their kissing scene is making me react this way. 

tenor.gif.

But it is making me feel this way too

tenor.gif?itemid=9467135

Hhhmmm why do I feel like I've seen him do this before? Pay attention PD is talking!

I need to bring out my favorite court scene kiss. Jamkkanman chingus!

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

DISCLAIMER BY NOH JI WOOK:  

28d22aa4bbe11af961f912a7624d6a4b.gif

TOROJINDA! TOROJINDA! *CONTINUES TO KISS EACH OTHER*

tumblr_otopq2NVXd1wph9y4o2_400.gif&key=a

But they didn't listen:D

tumblr_oszhwekQL31vqlkb3o5_r1_500.gif&ke

tumblr_oszhwekQL31vqlkb3o6_r1_500.gif&ke

tumblr_oszhwekQL31vqlkb3o7_r1_500.gif&ke

Went above and beyond our expectations. They delivered their kissing scenes well that I even accidentally bit my lips and was smiling. Mind-blown and unexpected:tounge_xd:

tumblr_op0pvt5lFn1vqlkb3o6_400.gif&key=1

Sneaky, ninjas executing their moves:ph34r:

tumblr_or7b2y8kRm1qeysf2o3_500.gif

Good job!:wub:

0431a70219139a728e8360c3c20b3777ff1ed8d0

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

Well hello! hello!!! Omg! It has been awhile since I have been here to our MT! But I wanted to drop in and show some love to our corner where my love for NamJi became planted. I will need to back read a few pages just to see some of the spazz here but I see that we are just cruising along beautifully at 1,612 plus pages ... wow!!! You all are jjang! Here is a picture that I always fnd so beautiful! Happy the rest of your week chingus!

https://instagram.com/p/BorxwSnA9Rg/

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Well hello! hello!!! Omg! It has been awhile since I have been here to our MT! But I wanted to drop in and show some love to our corner where my love for NamJi became planted. I will need to back read a few pages just to see some of the spazz here but I see that we are just cruising along beautifully at 1,612 plus pages ... wow!!! You all are jjang! Here is a picture that I always fnd so beautiful! Happy the rest of your week chingus!

https://instagram.com/p/BorxwSnA9Rg/

Welcome back dearie :D

By the way ,I am helping you to share this link & credit to the owner

• Like 12

Good Morning!!! Lol! I have only back read a few post but my eyes got blessed with so much of NamJi that I ran back here to post again! LOL!

Alright! Finally! Can I say my life has changed after I watched SP specials? Like seriously? How do we return back to normal after all that we have seen, and heard? Is it delulu? Not from what my eyes and ears have witnessed. :lol:

This is why it is important to support your bias and make sure to gather ALL of the little things of your bias individually before, during, and after then you will understand why SP is so special. *swoon!* 

All I got to say is this that if “A picture is worth a thousand words” ... then Suspicious Partner *Specials* is worth a billion words depending on which angle you are looking from. B)

12 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Welcome back dearie :D

By the way ,I am helping you to share this link & credit to the owner

Thank you chingu! And yes! I finally figured out what I needed to do. Lol! It has been awhile so my skills here are a bit rusty! Thank you so much for helping me dear!:kiss_wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

haha just noticed the title for this Viu Singapore video "STEAMY MAKE OUT SESSION! " :lol::lol:

credit to VIU SINGAPORE youtube channel 

credit to the owner

LMAAO! Steamy make out session is just what it is! We call a scene for what it is and not for what it isn't. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, luvforever said:

It is time for us to make some noise here as some are wondering where we have been for a while and even wishing for us to jump ship. After the Dcut or should I say Xcut:lol: HECK TO THE NO. My eyes, ears, and soul have been corrupted and blessed. No turning back now. We are all stuck here together.

Even with real life being busy I always try to make time visiting our thread even on my days off like someone we know:ph34r:

LOL. Welcome back chingu! Heheh. Even if we all have our different ways of supporting namji, it doesn't mean that the support isn't there, or we have jumped ship. LOL. Unless there is a reason to. So far, the rational me says nah uh. So i'm still stuck here for good. :P:P:P

I missed making some noise in this home that we all met each other actually. Holler out loud y'all for those of you are still around! Even if it's just a simple hello! LMAO. There has to be a reason why our thread viewcounts are so many per day right? B)

svUwLjf.gif

My favourite guy looking at his girl. *heart melt* 

ikCzWzK.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

23 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

All I got to say is this that if “A picture is worth a thousand words” ... then Suspicious Partner *Specials* is worth a billion words depending on which angle you are looking from. B)

*ahem* near shot? far shot? or the extremely far shot? Heh.

I finally have time from my busy RL to take a breather and shower our MT with love cos it's been a while~ Kyaaa~ Just because i miss this hyunni that seems to be missing recently.

VtMbrKD.jpg

ctto

ycg1iaF.jpg

ctto

BsbVm70.jpg

ctto

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

Oh my!! My!!! My!!! I feel like BH when she was lining up those shots on the table when they were out drinking. *refreshing!* :D Thanks @babyval22 for the roll call! So here I am checking in saying “PRESENT!” :lol: ... And yes I totally agree! Thank you @luvforever for the beautiful NAMJI gifts in all it’s forms! *swooning*

Here is a morning mini recap of SP favs &  NamJi first kiss ... cto ... (IDK why it’s not showing but I hope it works for you.

https://youtu.be/y6r5mSsD4BM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bovq0OnBue3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=z6xmeseem0t6

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

*ahem* near shot? far shot? or the extremely far shot? Heh.

I finally have time from my busy RL to take a breather and shower our MT with love cos it's been a while~ Kyaaa~ Just because i miss this hyunni that seems to be missing recently.

GM! Thank you for coming in dear! I would say it depends on the angle you are watching from. But it is clear from any of the shots that some things just cannot be overlooked. Even if you tried. :crazy: L:lol:L!!! I was blessed by it ALL! :sweatingbullets:

But seriously it was really hard to return to kdrama land and watch shows. NamJi has changed my whole perspective and in so many ways made me greedy for more. Their “norm” became my normal. I would start a show and get all excited for their chemistry then catch their bts and press con only to find myself extremely disappointed that they did not have what NamJi has given me. :D I realized once again that I am a certified NamJi Goner. 

Well thank the drama Gods for Hyunie’s drama HDH because I can finally return to some of kdramas shows. Other than weekly live streaming at 5am my time zone of HDH ...

I really cannot watch anything else. It is a Suspicious Partner rerun in all it’s forms every single day beginning from individual interviews before, during and after. SP scenes from reel drama, to SBS bts, and then the “Specials” that we have been blessed to go over at leisure. Which I have only watched twice. Why? Because there is so much material. And I am so thankful to my sister @jijifirstandonlyship for investing and gifting me with this keepsake. Now she is a real one! 

My sister ordered and tracked her special cut as it arrived. Like literally! She did not hold back on the expense at all. Working for the airline she was able to go in and wait for her pkg to arrive but her plane delayed so she left home & waited. When she did not receive it in the time frame that it was supposed to be received by her calculations, she then ran to the UPS location and through the gates to find her special SP cut. She was a minute late because it had already been sent out to it’s route, she chased down the UPS truck found that it was given to the post office or something. She drove around her neighborhood looking for the mail truck, found one and was given direction to another who had her neighborhood route & then finally found her mailman to retrieve her special SP cut. :lol:

She took a few days off from work, flew down to where I was currently living just to spend those days watching it together. And after only watching it once from the beginning to the end, she was beyond satisfied. And easily gifted me the whole package because she said “Done! I’ve confirmed what I needed to confirm.” :lol:

The things that we do in the name of NamJi :lol: but every since then my sister  has just been cruising along and patiently waiting for destiny’s time. :lol: It’s important to see the big picture and not just snippets and then you will know for yourself why NamJi is NamJi and why we are here just cruising along. Happily. :wub:

Arasoo? :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

Hello wonderful people of this ship! Sharing with everyone one of my top 3 bts vids of our couple. Actually all their bts are swoon worthy but this tugs my heart extra and for the life of me have not been able to move on one bit from SP and Namji. 

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

GM! Thank you for coming in dear! I would say it depends on the angle you are watching from. But it is clear from any of the shots that some things just cannot be overlooked. Even if you tried. :crazy: L:lol:L!!! I was blessed by it ALL! :sweatingbullets:

But seriously it was really hard to return to kdrama land and watch shows. NamJi has changed my whole perspective and in so many ways made me greedy for more. Their “norm” became my normal. I would start a show and get all excited for their chemistry then catch their bts and press con only to find myself extremely disappointed that they did not have what NamJi has given me. :D I realized once again that I am a certified NamJi Goner. 

Well thank the drama Gods for Hyunie’s drama HDH because I can finally return to some of kdramas shows. Other than weekly live streaming at 5am my time zone of HDH ...

I really cannot watch anything else. It is a Suspicious Partner rerun in all it’s forms every single day beginning from individual interviews before, during and after. SP scenes from reel drama, to SBS bts, and then the “Specials” that we have been blessed to go over at leisure. Which I have only watched twice. Why? Because there is so much material. And I am so thankful to my sister @jijifirstandonlyship for investing and gifting me with this keepsake. Now she is a real one! 

My sister ordered and tracked her special cut as it arrived. Like literally! She did not hold back on the expense at all. Working for the airline she was able to go in and wait for her pkg to arrive but her plane delayed so she left home & waited. When she did not receive it in the time frame that it was supposed to be received by her calculations, she then ran to the UPS location and through the gates to find her special SP cut. She was a minute late because it had already been sent out to it’s route, she chased down the UPS truck found that it was given to the post office or something. She drove around her neighborhood looking for the mail truck, found one and was given direction to another who had her neighborhood route & then finally found her mailman to retrieve her special SP cut. :lol:

She took a few days off from work, flew down to where I was currently living just to spend those days watching it together. And after only watching it once from the beginning to the end, she was beyond satisfied. And easily gifted me the whole package because she said “Done! I’ve confirmed what I needed to confirm.” :lol:

The things that we do in the name of NamJi :lol: but every since then my sister  has just been cruising along and patiently waiting for destiny’s time. :lol: It’s important to see the big picture and not just snippets and then you will know for yourself why NamJi is NamJi and why we are here just cruising along. Happily. :wub:

Arasoo? :D

Araso! Haha. Okie lemme try this roll call! 

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 and counting! Did i miss anyone out? Hahah. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Good evening girls! 

Good to see you all active. :D The xcut has sucked me in like a black hole and its on repeat mode for the last few months. Here I was thinking that the dcut would make me less obsessed but NO it has turned me into a #NamJi_Trash_Bin like the rest of our fellow shippers in here ;) :heart:

I'm so glad to have you all on board. Love you all! Huggles :heart: :kiss_wink:

14kM5tG.jpg

Iim8g9p.jpg

Fz2y6Rd.jpg

DOEKwET.jpg

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Wahh  you girls are amazing!! :o Seriously it's been a while since we have moved 2 pages in a day..

Really miss those old days when we would spazz non stop about namji but well we all know real life is important too.:sweatingbullets:

Just here to tell you girls that not going to jump this ship anytime soon especially after witnessing all those heart fluttering moments in dcut. 

No matter how many months / years it takes for confirmation our love for namji is just increasing with each passing day, contrary to what haters think.. :P

Loved your posts @luvforever and @MoonlightSerenadethat was a funny story but well we all are goners when it comes to namji.. 

Right now just enjoying HDH and wookie's constant updates (thanks to his musical). Baby girl is doing amazing job in her drama as usual. Hope she is now enjoying her student Life. And our soldier is going to be back soon. Just 198 days more. :wub:

Till then we all can enjoy rerun of SP and dcut and hope that someday our "20xx mission sk" turns into reality :D

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Araso! Haha. Okie lemme try this roll call! 

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 and counting! Did i miss anyone out? Hahah. 

You need this vitamins to call people out :lol: .Eventhough we have our precious X cut but nobody can deny their off screen interaction in Sbs catch tho :D

I m going to call @Jalhanda @kmagesh @truebeliever our silent likers to come out too :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, luvforever said:

Hello my fellow chingus! Time for me to come out of my lurking and officially post here again.

Wow wow wow... you're come back posts are really hot @luvforever! Love love love... :love:

Yeah, something is missing if we're talking about NamJi or SP without talking their kiss scenes...  :heart:

So happy that many come to this thread today. We're all miss uri couple so much rite?

Btw, found this nice thread, full of NamJi pics from SP. They're so beautiful :kiss_wink:

Ctto

Let's throwback, and keep spazzing... kekeke :blush:

• Like 11

and then i continue. Haha. I should really learn to video edit at least once for namji. LOL.

Reporting our attendance here just so we know who is still around~~~

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky

~~~~~~~

Calling out my cuzzie @attriste cos i definitely know you are still as insane as me. Buahahaa.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4