[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Thank you all for the throwback moments :wub: 

Love all the mvs, vids, clips, gifs, posts about NamJi... miss them sooo much :mellow:

Uri couple is so beautiful rite? I don't know when I can move on... so what is jump ship? :D

Even I know some non-fans who watch the SBS Catch bts feel that there's must be something between NamJi. They're so obvious... haha :lol:

Btw... what's with the hates and negativity towards us? I can't relate... :huh: 

Shipping should be fun and make us happy. NamJi makes me smile, brighten my day, my mood :wub: 

If you don't like our ship, just leave us alone. Also if you don't like them to be together, just give a little respect and know your limits. Don't hate them individually - Wookie or Jihyun, or even drag them to the shippers/fans war -_-

As for me, if at the end we are proven wrong, and nothing happen between them, I will keep supporting them individually. And let the happiness in shipping them become memories. At least I got friends from many countries trough NamJi, and that is my kind of happiness too :wub: 

Chill down and happy weekend! B)

• Like 11

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Lurking here for some time now, finally made account.

This couple is cute but I wonder what concrete proofs there are of them really being a couple?

Forgive me but 1615 pages is abit much to go trough so someone summarize pleeeeease:    Has there been some article addressing them dating? I don't wanna hear theories, is there proof?  Have they been caught out together somewhere like songsong or something? Anything very concrete necessarly. But is there even midly concrete proof beyond just feeling how they look at each other and the like?

Edited by hpcrtrus
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, hpcrtrus said:

Hiiiiiiiiiii

This couple is cute but I wonder what concrete proofs there are of them really being a couple?

Forgive me but 1615 pages is abit much to go trough so someone summarize pleeeeease:    Has there been some article addressing them dating? I don't wanna hear theories, is there proof?  Have they been caught out together somewhere like songsong or something? Anything very concrete necessarly. But is there even midly concrete proof beyond just feeling how they look at each other and the like?

@daloula you seem familiar. Like I've seen you around someplace else?  

Hello! If you don't mind me asking, if you have been lurking for some time now shouldn't you have gone through lots of pages already? I mean other shippers here who loved the couple don't even think twice about investing their time back reading even if it is 1615 pages. If you really want to get to know what was provided here especially if you really like this couple then 1615 pages is nothing don't you think? We didn't come in this thread to fish for information, but we joined this to share the moments these two lovely people had together. Shipping them doesn't just take a single day to invest your time, but to cherish their moments together slowly at your own pace.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Btw, welcome to the campers from other ship and the haters. We know you all are camping here and investing your time. I'm actually impressed on the dedication and time you guys are investing on looking up any info about our ship. Gosh! I must say you guys are most invested and updated than we are of our own ship:lol: I guess jealousy and moving on is too hard to do. Don't go around thinking we are stupid and come here with some weird motives like we won't catch it right away. This is our home so treat it with respect. We welcome newcomers as long as they are genuine, sincere, and honest with their motives of coming here. Le me remind everyone again in case they forgot. This thread is solely for people who love Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook as stated in the title of the forum above (heck even in your browser link). If you think you don't belong here simply close your browser and mind your own damn business.

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

WOW @excitedgal that was so nice to read and walk down memory lane! Sigh, I wish I were in your shoes! Meeting them in that place and getting W's signature and getting to gaze at him so nicely dressed while you were at it, when all you were supposed to do was to run errands for JH's special day was the BIG CHERRY ON TOP OF THE CAKE!

I CAN FINALLY LOG IN OMFG IT HAS BEEN AGES! I MISS YOU ALLLLLLLLLL.

• Like 16

Wahh Laughing before serious a scene.. LOL.. :relieved: salute to hyunie & wook, both look so happy while filming SP, eventho the scene require a serious mood but them gosh how can they be so comfortable & happy in this scene.. :glasses:

opps the 1st bts i shared for this scene.. shoulder kiss, swooning :tounge_wink:

Oh Oh before the bed scene.. 

credit to sbs

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, attriste said:

WOW @excitedgal that was so nice to read and walk down memory lane! Sigh, I wish I was in your shoes! Meeting them in that place and getting W's signature and getting to gaze at him so nicely dressed while you were at it, when all you were supposed to do was to run errands for JH's special day was the BIG CHERRY ON TOP OF THE CAKE!

I CAN FINALLY LOG IN OMFG IT HAS BEEN AGES! I MISS YOU ALLLLLLLLLL.

Good to see you back! Unexpected but rewarding indeed! Thank you @excitedgal for everything from flying to SK all the way to successfully completing our project.  

@adi2019jiji Sweetie, I'm only realizing now the reason why they were laughing on the 1st B&W pic you posted. He was so naughty and playful.:lol:

• Like 15

@hpcrtrus Thanks for making a new account just to drop by and share a plagiarized post I posted on another thread in the past. I guess tagging in my post and wondering where you have seen me before was being too obvious so you edited that out (but the thing is I already received the original by mail since I am following the thread, just for your knowledge).

I guess you have became lately curious about this thread for whatever reason but the thing is, we don’t go around in this thread saying a committed person is engaged to someone else like in the thread you saw me in. And about your question about the receipts, yes we have them.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

On 10/11/2018 at 8:52 PM, masthu said:

@babyval22@stucked

Hahah @MoonlightSerenade  you and your sis @jijifirstandonlyship are so cute!! Lmaooo I just pictured you girls running behind the delivery truck. :lol::lol: Poor truck guy must thought your sis was stalking him kekeke…   Speaking of *cough close shots/far shots cough* and their “angle” ;) :p  Pou no one could miss it not even @babyval22 with her magnifying glasses. :P 

I know I know… I’m a NamJi_Trash like the rest of you girls :D :heart:
@adi2019jiji

@Harry97
@midorinokerochan

Mianhe chingus~ for some reason i can't delete the tags. Soompi must love you guys too much! LOL. And maknae~~~ what is with my magnifying glass huh? It's all for science alright? LMAO.

On 10/11/2018 at 9:45 PM, Swanflwer said:

Nope! Not jumping ship any time soon!  

A year on, I am still watching D-Cut ... how to move on?!

@excitedgal thanks for sharing your journey.

Well done to everyone who did a wonderful job to make the project a success!

:kiss_wink:

Thank you for unlurking my dear! *hugs and kisses*

18 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao I was testing to see if some pathetic people were still lurking and they really are and it takes so little to get them triggered. I mean we weren’t making up things about the BTS of their first kiss being shared for the pleasure of all wook’s fans and also about the change in his answer about dating in the military. You can choose to interpret that however you want. The people who went there already met him and saw him and didn’t complain and some of them even are here in this thread. If you are getting triggered then it is your own problem. So pathetic and sad. Why keep lurking in the thread of a pair you don’t ship instead of going to the one you were/are shipping? 

And came by accident? Like you tripped and fell into this thread out of the big internet?

Well, it's better than those who never even bothered to fly to attend his last fan meeting before he enlists but yet kept on claiming how much they support him isn't it? And it's not as if they can't afford it. i think. LMAO. I'm truly impressed by the stalking some do when RL is supposedly supposed to be busy for them. Even i don't have that much time to visit us as much as i would love to :lol: Supposed to be smart and great at noticing details right? I guess people who are "smart" and great at noticing details are great at managing their time!

xqXcW50.gif

10 hours ago, Jenroe said:

JIJI couple still on 1f525.png

cto

Hello! Since you posted in here i'm assuming u want me to add u to our roll call list! :D

7 hours ago, hpcrtrus said:

Hiiiiiiiiiii

We can tell you there is but what fun is shipping namji if we tell you like this? Shipping is based on your instinct, and what you see and feel. Perhaps, like the others, you would like to spend a little bit more time investing in running through our thread to know and feel why we all love namji so much to begin with. Happy random reading!

5 hours ago, luvforever said:

JamkkanmanB)Let's not forget the BTS

The moment i saw this, my first reason is.. this account will definitely not get reported. LMAO.

4 hours ago, luvforever said:

Someone please hand over the fan. OUR THREAD IS ON FFIIIRREEE! Wookie let me borrow the fan you are holding:D

LOL, Ari he won't lend it to you. He didn't even lend it to Hyunni who asked for it, and opted to fan both him and hyunni together in a weird close position.

T6HOBZ4.gif

3 hours ago, luvforever said:

@adi2019jiji Sweetie, I'm only realizing now the reason why they were laughing on the 1st B&W pic you posted. He was so naughty and playful.:lol:

Was it that completely no boundary lie flat action he did on her? LOL. I just needed to confirm. LOL.

***Rollcall in Progress***

@babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky @ajboomer28 @adi2019jiji @feliciadreamer @truebeliever @achinawa @daloula @khalinkikyo @midorinokerochan @excitedgal @Swanflwer @Jenroe @summerset @attriste

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

2017-busan-headline.jpg

I feel like going on a vacation to the beach in Busan but I am stuck at work these days and it is not the best time to go to the beach. When I visited it the last time, I had to take a super long (13 hours) flight and then the ktx before getting greeted by a typhoon but I still had a great time.

I wonder if namji likes Busan too.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

On 10/11/2018 at 2:50 PM, excitedgal said:

Me!! Me!!! Namij Goners No XXX Reporting!!! 

@babyval22

(Don't say i din report yah... )

I know I had an overdue homework not completed yet so yah...I am submitting it now. Hope you all will not find it too long winded... :)

(I am sorry that this maybe too long but I need to pen it down before I forget...)

2018.09.11 - 2018.09.18
One of the most memorable trip that I ever had......

I decided to on embark on this trip  simply for 2 reasons which I believe people here can relate:
- ShinHeung Military Academy (Wookie's Musical)
- Hyunnie's Birthday

Although there were many uncertainties and hesitation during the planning process, I'm glad that I made it for this trip and everything turn out well!!

ShinHeung Military Academy
This musical tells the stories of the a group of patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for the  freedom of Korea during the Japanese colonial period.
Wookie plays the son of an anti-Japanese Confusion scholar who committed suicide after the promulagation of  the treaty of Japan's rule over Korea.
KHN plays the servant of an Academy's founder and he is an orphan.
The 2 of them became best friend in the academy and fought hard to realize their dreams.

I was initially worried that I will not be able to understand that musical but I think after paying for 6 shows,  (yes...6 shows... *giggle*)

it is not just about looking at handsome faces but I had also managed to understand the story and appreciate the musical.. 
It was very touching and I teared every time when i watch it..

Some quick thoughts of mine:
1) After seeing both Wookie and KHN performing on stage, I must say that they really belong to the stage...
When KHN touches you through the songs that he sings, Wookie's presence can be felt the moment he appear on stage.
He steals all the attraction and make you focus on him. When he smile, you will smile, when he cry, you will cry too..
His singing has improved alot and he is able to hit high notes which at times I was really worried that he will crack his voice but "phew', it did not happen... *giggle*

2) Chemistry between the 2 of them was also the highlight of the musical. I think due to their previous collaboration and good relationship, they could show good rapport in this musical and every night, I will be anticipating what kind of adlib surprises they will give us.
(PS:  I am really hoping to see them collaborate in a movie or drama after they discharge from army next year.)

3) The songs and music
Since it is a musical, there are many songs that are being delivered through the characters to tell you the story.
Not only the 2 of them, Sungkyu and the rest of the casts did a good job as well. I am not too sure if it's because Sungkyu is from an idol group, his solo songs are rather upbeat (more suitable for dancing...haha) as compared to the others, but well, at least it blends in well too. There are many songs that I like but the most memorable one is still the confrontation duet that both Wookie and KHN delivered.
I believe this is also one of the highlight of the musical.
Many fans who watched them performed during "Thrill Me" was
really excited when they had a duet in this musical too and commented that this musical is actually their "love story....
Both of them delivered it with much emotions and i could actually see tears in them too.
(Awwww.... how i wish i could return to hear them sing this song again...)

Operation 0917

Other than the musical, the other highlight of my trip was "Operation 0917".
Not only did i manage to complete the mission smoothly, 20180917 also became a day that I will never forget...
Soop -> Glorious -> Sinsa

Thank you to the hard work of the people here, we had prepared great gifts, cards and birthday cake to be delivered to Hyunnie within a period of short time.
As I am in Seoul on the actual day, I was en-tasked with the final mission to make sure that the gift and cakes are delivered to Soop.
Thus on this day, I actually woke up quite early to make sure that all the things that we had prepared and intact and I made my way to the cake shop 2 hours before the appointment time. (I am afraid that I will be lost and hinder the delivery timing...)
When I reach the cake shop place, I was greeted by a nice lady who actually started making the cake at 5am in the morning!!
It was real hard work but i think all of you have seen the final output and I must say it is really pretty.. 
(just that i don' t have a chance to taste it..)

I was initially busy taking pictures of our output so when the delivery ahjusshi arrived at 2.30pm (he is really punctual), things started to speed up because we target to reach Soop by 3pm so the cake owner, the delivery ahjusshi and me brought down all the stuff that needs to be delivered to the delivery van(including me) and off we are to Soop.

When we arrive there, the ahjusshi thought that I wanted to take more photos of our gifts so he just drove off after putting all our gifts outside Soop doorway.
I was a bit stunned because I don't think i can carry all the gift into the office by myself but luckily a staff who happens to return to the office helped me along the way and carry it to the office.
I told them that it's Hyunnie's birthday today and these gifts are from her oversea fans.
He said thank you and they will deliver it to her.
As much as I hope to catch a glimpse of her at the office that day, I don't think she was in office that day...
(It's ok..i will see her next time!! :)):D

After my mission was completed, I decided to make my way to Glorious Entertainment as well since it is actually within walking distance.
And also because after watching the musical, I really wanted to prepare some card and gift to give Wookie words of encouragement.
So I made my way there, passed my gift to the person in charge (of course i do not expect to see him there too...)

After completed my mission, I decided to end my trip (returning home on the next day)  to visit Sinsa which I had a pleasant encounter which until now... I still cannot forget and I don't think i will be able to forget....:heart:

As much as I want to move on, I find myself  falling in deeper every time I return from Seoul. (From Jiscovery to Operation 0917)

I don't know what will happen in the future but I treasure this moment that I having now.

Most important of all, through Namji, I also gained friendship with the bunch of amazing people here!

With the experience we had gained, I hope we have chance for the many other "Operation XXXX" that will happen in the future... ;);)

Ok...that''s about all for now.. 

Gtg now...  Ciaos....:kiss_wink:

HY, your post deserves a reply on its own all by itself! Thank you so so so much for sharing the experience in writing even if i have heard you speak about it in person, and to touch wookie siggy. OMG, that moment, even if wasn't there, but to touch the siggy he did for you made me all so excited about it! Can't imagine how about you meeting him in actual person himself! *squeals*

Thanks for the hard work, and for helping us with operation 0917 dearie! So glad that it was a success and everything went on smoothly~ and... because you are such an angel wasting your precious time holidaying in South Korea for us, someone up there must be taking note to give you so many blessings during this trip! What with watching the musical. meeting those you have met, and wookie himself, on that special day! Hehe. Am so glad and yet at the same time jealous but hey~ lol. what you experienced on that day is like we are experiencing the same thing too.. so... kekek! *huggles and muakies!*

To the rest of us who made this proj for Hyunni such a successful one, thank you too! Looking forward to more proj and our mega project coming up hopefully! *keeps fingers crossed*

• Like 11