[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hyunni update:

Ctto

Swipe to the 3rd and there's Hyunni rehearsing a fight scene (I suppose) which reminded me of this scene from SP hehehe. Luv that her recent characters are feisty and able to defend herself❤

ctto

• Like 9

On 9/29/2018 at 12:43 PM, midorinokerochan said:

... and I am sharing also this, because it's nice to see people recognizing how good SP and JiBong are :heart: 

Happy to see them win in all these categories, and we certainly cannot disagree with the title of "Most adorable couple" and "Phenomenal Kiss" !!! ^_^:D:wub::lol:

Yeay... finally! They really deserved both categories :D:wub:;):wub:

On 10/1/2018 at 1:33 AM, midorinokerochan said:

Also, our girl updated! She went to a soccer match together with other actors of HDH, and they even got their own personalized T-shirts with the names of their drama characters! :D

Can't help my self screaming... IT'S SOCCER MATCH, PEOPLE!!! Like since when does she love to watch that??? Even she was the one who invited the Squad... kekeke *winkeu* #deluluing #iknowyouknoweverybodyknow :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Wookie's standee for 70th Anniversary of South Korea Armed Forces Day. The location is at the Peace Square of the War Memorial Hall... kekeke :wub:

Credit: JCW ChinaHotpot weibo,  megurin.ji, go.jcw, JichangwookThai

• Like 13

11 hours ago, Changsky said:

Can't help my self to scream... IT'S SOCCER MATCH, PEOPLE!!! Like since when does she love to watch that??? Even she was the one who invited the Squad... kekeke *winkeu* #deluluing #iknowyouknoweverybodyknow :lol:

she seems pretty good in pool too. that's brand new information to me. heh

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

10 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

she seems pretty good in pool too. that's brand new information to me. heh

Maybe she knew how to play really (I guess one of their similarities in things to do) or  someone might've taught her

*delulu :rolleyes::phew::lol:

But referring to @pauliza pic..she does have the form haha:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Heol! Daebak~ Hyunni chincha is a ninja and forever surprising us. LMAO. First was the sudden revelation of pet turtle, then we saw that she seemed to be quite good at playing pool.. and now..... apparently she watches soccer too~ And all these 3 seemed to be in connection with someone. Kekeke. i know us shippers tend to link everything together but our OTP always gives us obvious things to link them up together. Hehe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Ah how I wish we could spazz about the dcut and all its content freely in the thread but seems like people are pressed about it and keep reporting our shippers’ instagram accounts even those who never shared the dcut content.

Seems like our otp is still connected just like I expected lmao

I am so happy for Hyunnie’s drama’s great ratings and I hope it will keep going up and we will get to see her dancing with the rest of the cast. Not only is she doing great in her career but she is also enjoying her life as a college student while keeping in touch with people from her acting career.

Meanwhile, wookie has successfully finished his musical in Seoul and is now getting ready to tour the rest of South Korea. He, now, has 204 days left in the army. I can’t wait for him to finally come out.

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

isnt it odd how hyunnie and DO had interviews together after the drama wrapped up and had "gatherings" afterwards while wookie and hyunnie NEVER DID!!!! ooooooOOOoOoOoOOooOooooo sneaky sneaky hahahahaha 

The only gathering they had was the wrap up party and the interviews are also the same type Hyunnie and wook had. They only had them after the drama filming wrapped up because it is a preproduced drama.

• Like 8