[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, daloula said:

I feel like going on a vacation to the beach in Busan but I am stuck at work these days and it is not the best time to go to the beach. When I visited it the last time, I had to take a super long (13 hours) flight and then the ktx before getting greeted by a typhoon but I still had a great time.

I wonder if namji likes Busan too.

Did you eat shrimps too dearie? :phew:

kL6VmSO.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I did but it wasn’t as pretty as in the pic you shared. 

I really need a vacation cause I am already tired of work lmao:

taejongdae-10.jpg

I keep looking at Busan’s sea pics and dreaming about an escape. I should also find me a good seafood restaurant cause I love seafood including shrimp. Some people don’t like mussels and oysters but I love them lmao I also love snails.

Here is one of my favorite fancams of namji: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

I keep looking at Busan’s sea pics and dreaming about an escape. I should also find me a good seafood restaurant cause I love seafood including shrimp. Some people don’t like mussels and oysters but I love them lmao I also love snails. 

Now u make me wanna go to Busan too. I need a break from RL badly. -_- oh yeah, i heard there was a really good place too! Sighs. The beaches look so pretty too. Wish we were there now to capture that moment with our cameras. :tears:

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Here is one of my favorite fancams of namji: 

The pics are making me want to go on a vacation too even though I had my Japan trip only 2 months ago. Didn't get a chance to go to Busan since we went to Jeju but this time I'd like to go. Actually, @babyval22 guess what I'm eating right now for lunch? Shrimp yummy yum. We should go to the one seafood place I heard was good.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Wow, The pages are flying again!  I guess we all miss our sweet couple!  Real life pull has been no joke, but since we are reminiscing I thought I’d drop in and say hi!  When I first heard about operation 0917, I’m not gonna lie....I had know idea what the heck a rice wreath was.  Like absolutely no clue!  I didn’t even think the words “rice” and “wreath” could be used in the same sentence.  

I honestly thought that it was expensive because of all the man hours it takes to glue each rice grain to make a wreath. I’m an idiot...I know!  It wasn’t until I saw the pictures that I realized what a ginormous effort it entails, so a huge “thank you” to all involved in organizing and to those who carried out the mission....:heart:!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, ajboomer28 said:

Ok, now I’m thinking of going to Busan next month with my friends.. and eat some shrimps there too.. :D

Both of them are food lovers & they must be love to eat shrimp too :D

credit to the owner 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

@ptp321 Hehe dearie ,0917 mission was for Hyunnie's birthday & rice wreath was for her HDH's pc on 4th september .But thank God our missions are succesfully accomplished   :heart:

A bit clarification to the lurkers ,we are from 14 different countries & not just from ONE country .Just to make it clear :heart:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Wow, The pages are flying again!  I guess we all miss our sweet couple!  Real life pull has been no joke, but since we are reminiscing I thought I’d drop in and say hi!  When I first heard about operation 0917, I’m not gonna lie....I had know idea what the heck a rice wreath was.  Like absolutely no clue!  I didn’t even think the words “rice” and “wreath” could be used in the same sentence.  

I honestly thought that it was expensive because of all the man hours it takes to glue each rice grain to make a wreath. I’m an idiot...I know!  It wasn’t until I saw the pictures that I realized what a ginormous effort it entails, so a huge “thank you” to all involved in organizing and to those who carried out the mission....:heart:!!!

Hahahahah! Dearie i burst out laughing when i read glue each rice grain to make a wreath. LOL! You're so cute! Thanks for popping by for rollcall! Heh. 

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

And ladies,  should we plan Busan trip? Coz seems everyone here curious about visiting Busan... 

Lets go!  

:P

We really should! Korea 2019! Muahah. 

***Rollcall in Progress***

@babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky @ajboomer28 @adi2019jiji @feliciadreamer @truebeliever @achinawa @daloula @khalinkikyo @midorinokerochan @excitedgal @Swanflwer @Jenroe @summerset @attriste @ptp321

• Like 15

14 hours ago, babyval22 said:

ShinHeung Military Academy
This musical tells the stories of the a group of patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for the  freedom of Korea during the Japanese colonial period.
Wookie plays the son of an anti-Japanese Confusion scholar who committed suicide after the promulagation of  the treaty of Japan's rule over Korea.
KHN plays the servant of an Academy's founder and he is an orphan.
The 2 of them became best friend in the academy and fought hard to realize their dreams.

I was initially worried that I will not be able to understand that musical but I think after paying for 6 shows,  (yes...6 shows... *giggle*)

it is not just about looking at handsome faces but I had also managed to understand the story and appreciate the musical.. 
It was very touching and I teared every time when i watch it..

Some quick thoughts of mine:
1) After seeing both Wookie and KHN performing on stage, I must say that they really belong to the stage...
When KHN touches you through the songs that he sings, Wookie's presence can be felt the moment he appear on stage.
He steals all the attraction and make you focus on him. When he smile, you will smile, when he cry, you will cry too..
His singing has improved alot and he is able to hit high notes which at times I was really worried that he will crack his voice but "phew', it did not happen... *giggle*

2) Chemistry between the 2 of them was also the highlight of the musical. I think due to their previous collaboration and good relationship, they could show good rapport in this musical and every night, I will be anticipating what kind of adlib surprises they will give us.
(PS:  I am really hoping to see them collaborate in a movie or drama after they discharge from army next year.)

3) The songs and music
Since it is a musical, there are many songs that are being delivered through the characters to tell you the story.
Not only the 2 of them, Sungkyu and the rest of the casts did a good job as well. I am not too sure if it's because Sungkyu is from an idol group, his solo songs are rather upbeat (more suitable for dancing...haha) as compared to the others, but well, at least it blends in well too. There are many songs that I like but the most memorable one is still the confrontation duet that both Wookie and KHN delivered.
I believe this is also one of the highlight of the musical.
Many fans who watched them performed during "Thrill Me" was
really excited when they had a duet in this musical too and commented that this musical is actually their "love story....
Both of them delivered it with much emotions and i could actually see tears in them too.
(Awwww.... how i wish i could return to hear them sing this song again...)

Thank you @babyval22 for quoting @excitedgal post again. I have not commented the Musical part ^^

Again, lucky you @excitedgal to watch Wookie's musical 6 times! Thanks for sharing your experience and the feels watching it, great Musical and very special one because Wookie doing it while he's serving the army :wub:

It's sure an unforgettable moment, watching Wookie's performances live, and later you also met him in person somewhere else, and even got his authograph. Happy for you :wub:

After reading your post, I really wish the production team will release the Musical in DVD... hehe. Though it won't be the same as watching it live, but many fans will be able to watch the Musical too. Plus get the bonus, the Musical Photobook... :lol:

I also love the Bromance between Wookie and Haneul. Very happy for their reunion. Hope the same, that they can act together again in a Movie or Drama. Praying so hard for it to happen ^^

A bit OOT, here's some pics of the Boys :wub:

Spoiler

Ctto

Enjoy your weekend everyone... and love NamJi forever :):wub::wub:

• Like 14

Our girl went to watch opera yesterday with her friends and got to meet her fellow child actor who she met in the past on the set WBDS:

I love her look in this picture. It suits the season and it is sophisticated. 

Today wookie is having his musical in Andong for thé second day. I hope everything goes well as usual. 

Have a nice week-end everyone.

Edit: forgot to share this too:

• Like 16

16 hours ago, daloula said:

I feel like going on a vacation to the beach in Busan but I am stuck at work these days and it is not the best time to go to the beach. When I visited it the last time, I had to take a super long (13 hours) flight and then the ktx before getting greeted by a typhoon but I still had a great time.

I wonder if namji likes Busan too.

Busan is breathtaking! :heart:   You are making me want to go to Busan too dalal! :wub::lol: 

2017-busan-headline.jpg

16 hours ago, babyval22 said:

16 hours ago, ajboomer28 said:

Ok, now I’m thinking of going to Busan next month with my friends.. and eat some shrimps there too.. :D

Now I'm craving for shrimps!!  TT

All hail the Shrimp! :P:P Bahahahaha  :lol::lol:

nPECfr.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5674443

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

On 10/10/2018 at 12:24 PM, luvforever said:

DISCLAIMER BY NOH JI WOOK:  

TOROJINDA! TOROJINDA! *CONTINUES TO KISS EACH OTHER*

But they didn't listen:D

Went above and beyond our expectations. They delivered their kissing scenes well that I even accidentally bit my lips and was smiling. Mind-blown and unexpected:tounge_xd:

Sneaky, ninjas executing their moves:ph34r:

Good job!:wub:

OMG Ari!! *Dead* 

Lmaoo  I can't at them ignoring everyone! At one point NamJi got them all shooked (including me) :lol::lol:

To this date their kisses make me blush and the their bts kiss is on another level from the kiss that was aired. Poor editing team had to go through a lot to reduce the hotness of the kiss. 

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Mianhe chingus~ for some reason i can't delete the tags. Soompi must love you guys too much! LOL. And maknae~~~ what is with my magnifying glass huh? It's all for science alright? LMAO.

***Rollcall in Progress***

Masthu present!

when did you  become our class monitor Val? I mean NamJi Thread monitor??  Lol!  :P

Lmao we can't get enough of studying NamJi chemistry right chinguya right??

Then again it's everywhere in those 27 mins so our otp did not give us a chance to miss it ;)  Lmaoo why is it so hard to spot a scene without all the action ?? :lol::lol:

5a60062465976ee117cc36eef4d75878.gif

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Was it that completely no boundary lie flat action he did on her? LOL. I just needed to confirm. LOL.

LMAOO :lol: I chincha can't at this val!! :blush: 

I can't at the mock strangling  during the "completely no boundary lie flat action" :lol:

Image result for shy gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Random: Because there are new updates on asian fanfics bout our couple..I signed up for  webnovel for the 1st time,lol (I don't normally do this..but there was lack of reading material :lol:) And the novel I'm currently reading now (My Youth Began With Him)..there's a chap on it that goes..."That gentle kiss lasted for 3 minutes and 50 seconds, the same length as that song."

Spoiler

Alas though,the web novel is supposed to have 4000 chapters:w00t: and the translated part is only at 216...:phew: When will this finish? lmao..good thing the chaps are short haha..it's a good read though :D

And I swear upon reading this..that iconic NamJi first kiss came to mind lmao :lol:  

Is on 2nd place still on SBS catch for popular uploads hehe:love: You won't mind seeing it all again,right? :P :lol:

Cr.sbs catch

A big hello to everyone on board!^_^

Have a great week ahead.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

On 10/11/2018 at 8:50 AM, excitedgal said:

Me!! Me!!! Namij Goners No XXX Reporting!!! 

@babyval22

(Don't say i din report yah... )

I know I had an overdue homework not completed yet so yah...I am submitting it now. Hope you all will not find it too long winded... :)

(I am sorry that this maybe too long but I need to pen it down before I forget...)

2018.09.11 - 2018.09.18
One of the most memorable trip that I ever had......

I decided to on embark on this trip  simply for 2 reasons which I believe people here can relate:
- ShinHeung Military Academy (Wookie's Musical)
- Hyunnie's Birthday

Although there were many uncertainties and hesitation during the planning process, I'm glad that I made it for this trip and everything turn out well!!

ShinHeung Military Academy
This musical tells the stories of the a group of patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for the  freedom of Korea during the Japanese colonial period.
Wookie plays the son of an anti-Japanese Confusion scholar who committed suicide after the promulagation of  the treaty of Japan's rule over Korea.
KHN plays the servant of an Academy's founder and he is an orphan.
The 2 of them became best friend in the academy and fought hard to realize their dreams.

I was initially worried that I will not be able to understand that musical but I think after paying for 6 shows,  (yes...6 shows... *giggle*)

it is not just about looking at handsome faces but I had also managed to understand the story and appreciate the musical.. 
It was very touching and I teared every time when i watch it..

Some quick thoughts of mine:
1) After seeing both Wookie and KHN performing on stage, I must say that they really belong to the stage...
When KHN touches you through the songs that he sings, Wookie's presence can be felt the moment he appear on stage.
He steals all the attraction and make you focus on him. When he smile, you will smile, when he cry, you will cry too..
His singing has improved alot and he is able to hit high notes which at times I was really worried that he will crack his voice but "phew', it did not happen... *giggle*

2) Chemistry between the 2 of them was also the highlight of the musical. I think due to their previous collaboration and good relationship, they could show good rapport in this musical and every night, I will be anticipating what kind of adlib surprises they will give us.
(PS:  I am really hoping to see them collaborate in a movie or drama after they discharge from army next year.)

3) The songs and music
Since it is a musical, there are many songs that are being delivered through the characters to tell you the story.
Not only the 2 of them, Sungkyu and the rest of the casts did a good job as well. I am not too sure if it's because Sungkyu is from an idol group, his solo songs are rather upbeat (more suitable for dancing...haha) as compared to the others, but well, at least it blends in well too. There are many songs that I like but the most memorable one is still the confrontation duet that both Wookie and KHN delivered.
I believe this is also one of the highlight of the musical.
Many fans who watched them performed during "Thrill Me" was
really excited when they had a duet in this musical too and commented that this musical is actually their "love story....
Both of them delivered it with much emotions and i could actually see tears in them too.
(Awwww.... how i wish i could return to hear them sing this song again...)

Operation 0917

Other than the musical, the other highlight of my trip was "Operation 0917".
Not only did i manage to complete the mission smoothly, 20180917 also became a day that I will never forget...
Soop -> Glorious -> Sinsa

Thank you to the hard work of the people here, we had prepared great gifts, cards and birthday cake to be delivered to Hyunnie within a period of short time.
As I am in Seoul on the actual day, I was en-tasked with the final mission to make sure that the gift and cakes are delivered to Soop.
Thus on this day, I actually woke up quite early to make sure that all the things that we had prepared and intact and I made my way to the cake shop 2 hours before the appointment time. (I am afraid that I will be lost and hinder the delivery timing...)
When I reach the cake shop place, I was greeted by a nice lady who actually started making the cake at 5am in the morning!!
It was real hard work but i think all of you have seen the final output and I must say it is really pretty.. 
(just that i don' t have a chance to taste it..)

I was initially busy taking pictures of our output so when the delivery ahjusshi arrived at 2.30pm (he is really punctual), things started to speed up because we target to reach Soop by 3pm so the cake owner, the delivery ahjusshi and me brought down all the stuff that needs to be delivered to the delivery van(including me) and off we are to Soop.

When we arrive there, the ahjusshi thought that I wanted to take more photos of our gifts so he just drove off after putting all our gifts outside Soop doorway.
I was a bit stunned because I don't think i can carry all the gift into the office by myself but luckily a staff who happens to return to the office helped me along the way and carry it to the office.
I told them that it's Hyunnie's birthday today and these gifts are from her oversea fans.
He said thank you and they will deliver it to her.
As much as I hope to catch a glimpse of her at the office that day, I don't think she was in office that day...
(It's ok..i will see her next time!! :)):D

After my mission was completed, I decided to make my way to Glorious Entertainment as well since it is actually within walking distance.
And also because after watching the musical, I really wanted to prepare some card and gift to give Wookie words of encouragement.
So I made my way there, passed my gift to the person in charge (of course i do not expect to see him there too...)

After completed my mission, I decided to end my trip (returning home on the next day)  to visit Sinsa which I had a pleasant encounter which until now... I still cannot forget and I don't think i will be able to forget....:heart:

As much as I want to move on, I find myself  falling in deeper every time I return from Seoul. (From Jiscovery to Operation 0917)

I don't know what will happen in the future but I treasure this moment that I having now.

Most important of all, through Namji, I also gained friendship with the bunch of amazing people here!

With the experience we had gained, I hope we have chance for the many other "Operation XXXX" that will happen in the future... ;);)

Ok...that''s about all for now.. 

Gtg now...  Ciaos....:kiss_wink:

Yeah... finally i've found some time to catch up with you all... and to read this. Despite getting the email notification the other day, and being eager to come and read your post @excitedgal I decided to wait till I could take my time to properly read and savour your message, instead of rushing through it. And it was worth it. Thanks a lot for writing this all down and sharing with us. 

Of course I loved reading about operation 0917, because it made me relive the excitement of that day and it makes me look forward to new Operations XXXX I trust we'll have the chance to do for NamJi.  :heart:

But I am very grateful for your little summary and your thoughts about the musical. I've tried to watch many clips that were shared from the press call, but definitely watching the show in person is different. And even if I saw several fans sharing their "reviews" on sns, most of those are in Korean, so my understanding is very limited. That's why your first-hand account here is so appreciated. And I am glad to read also about the chemistry between Wookie and KHN... that was definitely the impression I got from everything I've seen on IG and Twitter, on and off stage... I definitely ship the bromance! And I am actually happy that, after working together many years ago they got the chance to reunite now, thanks to MS and this musical. Like you, I hope they'll have a chance to work together again after they are discharged.  

Finally, let me say that I am a tiny bit envious, but above all very happy for you :D... you got the best reward ever! :wub::wub::wub:But you definitely deserved it as a long-standing devoted Wookie's fan, and for succesfully carrying out the last stretch of our birthday mission!  :heart:

Since we've been talking about our boy and the musical, before I leave let me know share these: 

Bonus, JCW & KHN:

Spoiler

And this is a small but nice thing to greet everyone, but in partifular our the chingus who have been quite for some time... Nice to see you here again, ladies! :wub:  I missed you here... Thanks for taking the time to write something. Happy delurking! :heart:

• Like 13