[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

i waited to watch 100 days. wanted to binge watch couple episodes to see if ill like it. and yes i do like it. its cute, funny and easy to watch. love it so far. now i cant wait for the next episodes. Dramafever is killing me...making me wait hahahaa

you guys should watch it if you havnt. its worth it

• Like 8

5 hours ago, shady01girl said:

i waited to watch 100 days. wanted to binge watch couple episodes to see if ill like it. and yes i do like it. its cute, funny and easy to watch. love it so far. now i cant wait for the next episodes. 

I have fallen for the second lead this early on :lol: Hyunni does show great chemistry with all her costars.

And because I miss this bunch

Ctto

Ctto

ctto

Morning y'all

Ctto

Gotta luv these edits

Ctto

Ctto

• Like 12

Latest Wookie pics

Ctto

Ctto

Wahhh..very charming Wookie!❤ I'm totally digging this look haha.I saw these pics and No Ji Wook came to mind haha :lol:

And this too..

Ctto

And this one even if the glasses aren't real lmao :lol:

Ctto

Aigoo...my heart:wub: 

Lurking at ig has been a habit nowadays..gosh I need a life lolz :lol:

• Like 8

Hi,  chingus!!!  Miss you all....  It's been a while since i visited this thread...  

I haven't back read,  yet,  but I'm sooo happy seeing a lot of update from our OTP...  our soldier picture here and there (waaah its beyond my expectations)... 

And I love Hyunni's beautiful solo pictures on hEr IG...  daebak!!  She is really pretty...  How could her orabeoni not miss her??  He must miss her badly and...  A little bit jealousy will good for him (delulu)...  

I'll back read soon...  

:wub:

• Like 10

SBS News about Wookie went to Musical with Sunggyu :)

Cr: megurin_ji

Wookie also went to another musical where his previous co-star in The Days, and Infinite Dongwoo play. 

So we kinda get the answer here... :D

Cr: JCW Indonesia

• Like 11

Hallo everyone.:)

Dropping by amidst busy RL to wish everyone a lovely weekend :heart:

And I hope that all our Indonesian friends are safe.  My prayers are with you.

even if we have seen all the pics already, here's our baby girl's update about the photoshoot with her thank you.

She looks really stunning :love:

... and I am sharing also this, because it's nice to see people recognizing how good SP and JiBong are :heart: 

Happy to see them win in all these categories, and we certainly cannot disagree with the title of "Most adorable couple" and "Phenomenal Kiss" !!! ^_^:D:wub::lol:

last thing-: @achinawa yes, the pics you shared under spoiler are recent. they were posted yesterday in Hyunie's fan cafe Haneulnari as a set of 3 with the first pic...

here is a tweet, saying "Chuseok holidays - Cr: Haneulnari"

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

.. and I am sharing also this, because it's nice to see people recognizing how good SP and JiBong are :heart: 

Happy to see them win in all these categories, and we certainly cannot disagree with the title of "Most adorable couple" and "Phemenal Kiss" !!! ^_^:D:wub::lol:

Great to find out that they've recognized how  good they were,how good it was.Congratulations to the Susang team^_^ If only Sbs knew what they were doing last awards show:rolleyes: :lol: It's still the couple and the kiss to beat,imho.:D:wub: :lol:

• Like 13

12 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

... and I am sharing also this, because it's nice to see people recognizing how good SP and JiBong are :heart: 

Happy to see them win in all these categories, and we certainly cannot disagree with the title of "Most adorable couple" and "Phenomenal Kiss" !!! ^_^:D:wub::lol:

So happy that wookie and SP and namji won this award even though it's not the official kind and etc. Seriously, our OTP was robbed of their best couple award so many times but i guess they dun need that recognition since it's widely recognised alr. But it still feels good to know so kudos to all fans who have been voting for uri OTP~ and this is more than 1 year to boot! Keke. Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 11

On 9/28/2018 at 5:03 PM, achinawa said:

Thankies dearie.^_^ Hope we can get translations sometime soon :)

I see the translation has not been shared here yet, so here it is!^_^

See caption for the proper credit. 

Also, our girl updated! She went to a soccer match together with other actors of HDH, and they even got their own personalized T-shirts with the names of their drama characters! :D

It seems that she is the one who invited the squad 

Spoiler

Doesn't Hyunie look adorable with braided pigtails? :wub:

Have a nice week ahead, everyone! 

• Like 9