[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

The lovely Hyunni :D

(Hope its fine with everyone for posting hyunni pics related to the drama hehe)

Ctto

Spoiler

Ctto

Looking very lovely on that second pic Hyunni

I contemplated for more than a year if I should buy the SP photo essay..and last Saturday my inner soul gave in:flushed: :lol: It got delivered yesterday haha:wub: :P :lol: :love:

20180911_082353_zpspsvqll12.jpg

What has NamJi done to me?! Tsk..tsk..lmao :lol: 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, achinawa said:

The lovely Hyunni :D

(Hope its fine with everyone for posting hyunni pics related to the drama heh)

Ctto

I see moon and stars! Hahahah. I really wonder if hyunni knows the meaning it has for us. Hahahaha. 

2 hours ago, achinawa said:

I contemplated for more than a year if I should buy the SP photo essay..and last Saturday my inner soul gave in:flushed: :lol: It got delivered yesterday haha:wub: :P :lol: :love:

What has NamJi done to me?! Tsk..tsk..lmao :lol: 

Yay! Welcome to our crazy club! Hahahaha. I gave in and got everything that is related to SP, even jiscovery. Hahahahaah. I was close to getting the photobook behind the scenes but that was too expensive. Haha!

And did anyone laugh at the accidental references that namji can relate? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

13 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

i hope they give NJH equal credit for the show's success.

Yes I hope so too. She's the senior actress among the young ones,she's got acting experience honed over the years.She worked real hard for it.I don't like the idea that just because the other lead has a bigger fanbase that it's all credited to him.

Spoiler

Granted that he's said to be fine idol/actor(only seen him once in a movie), it's just not fair( to the whole cast most especially the veteran actors at that).One of the reasons why I stay away from idol casted dramas (although it can't be helped at times hehe) 

7 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I see moon and stars! Hahahah. I really wonder if hyunni knows the meaning it has for us. Hahahaha. 

Yay! Welcome to our crazy club! Hahahaha. I gave in and got everything that is related to SP, even jiscovery. Hahahahaah. I was close to getting the photobook behind the scenes but that was too expensive. Haha!

Haha..she'd probably think we're crazy for analyzing too much :lol:

I thought jiscovery was much expensive haha..but I'm still thinking..oh dear:rolleyes: :lol: 

I laughed and loved the accidental references...it felt to me like those lines were so made for Hyunni :blush: directed at Wookie:lol: I wish co-captain sees it and make it happen haha!:wub: (in the future) And that Hyunni should take responsibility hehe ...ah wishful thinking:phew:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

The recent military references have been so random.  I think this is the first time I’ve heard of  any military references in a saeguk.  I swear there are closet JiJi shippers everywhere (I’m pointing at you, writer-nim....hahaha).

I haven’t watched HDH yet but just from the previews, I feel that I might be hit with the 2nd lead syndrome and there’s still the question of why CTJ declined this role....perhaps he saw the love line with NJH and didn’t want to face his BFF’s wrath....lol (total delulu mode right now...ahahaha!!)

• LOL 13

28 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

So.. it suddenly occurred to me... what happened if that military thing is one of hyunni's adlib. Hahaha. She may have picked it up from wookie! LOL. 

Oh this is an interesting theory that you’ve proposed, since we both know they’re both as subtle as a moving freight train...lol!!!  

• LOL 10

11 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Oh this is an interesting theory that you’ve proposed, since we both know they’re both as subtle as a moving freight train...lol!!!  

Right?!?!?! Hahahaha. It most prolly may not be an adlib.. but never say never. Hahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

On 9/12/2018 at 12:02 PM, babyval22 said:

see moon and stars! Hahahah. I really wonder if hyunni knows the meaning it has for us. Hahahaha. 

Hahaha if she is looking for #StarMoonCouple hashtags she will know it :D

On 9/12/2018 at 12:02 PM, babyval22 said:

I am late for this ...huhu Ok..I love this COINCIDENCES :lol:

credit to the owner

• LOL 9

On 9/12/2018 at 8:40 PM, ptp321 said:

I haven’t watched HDH yet but just from the previews, I feel that I might be hit with the 2nd lead syndrome and there’s still the question of why CTJ declined this role....perhaps he saw the love line with NJH and didn’t want to face his BFF’s wrath....lol (total delulu mode right now...ahahaha!!)

We're like on the same boat hehe and is  much inclined to the 2nd lead.:lol:We'll see in upcoming episodes if this progresses or not. (If it was CTJ then,then I'm most definitely for the 2nd lead,Hyunni and Taejoon had chemistry all along.I even wonder what if CTJ was crown prince haha)

1 hour ago, pauliza said:
Good morning :heart:

credit to the owner

Never fails to leave a smile on me^_^ The feels when you watch it even after a year is very much alive :wub: That's NamJi's magic for you❤

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

The closest to an informal pic of them that we ever got!

Ah yes..coz this was a threesome pic.Nonetheless,luv this photo.We're lucky enough that they had a photo of just the two of them together,after the radio interview, before the presscon :phew:

If I may add..there's that threesome pic as well together with our fellow shipper PdNim❤^_^

Ctto

• Like 10