Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Ji Chang Wook And Kang Ha Neul Revealed To Have Auditioned For Military Musical Together

Ji-Chang-Wook-Kang-Ha-Neul1.jpg

Kang Ha Neul and Ji Chang Wookauditioned for a musical in the military!

On April 17, a source from the production team told news outlet OSEN, “The Ministry of National Defense sent out an announcement that they would be holding auditions among general soldiers. The applicants auditioned today, and it is still in progress. Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul did audition, but they have not been cast yet.”

The two actors auditioned for a musical called “Shinheung Military Academy” (literal translation). It takes place in 1910 and tells the story of young people who gathered in Manchuria to start a military academy and restore their country’s independence from the Imperial Japanese Army. The musical will be staged 20 times in September at the National Museum of Korea.

Meanwhile, Kang Ha Neul and Ji Chang Wook starred in the musical “Thrill Me” back in 2010.

Source (1)

Cr.soompi/

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003762512

But then you guys know this already,haha :tongue::heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

wahhhh what a blessing to us.. :wub: & u ladies so fast spazzing here today, live up our thread.. chukahee :mrgreen:

Our blessings of this week

1. Director cut DVD, watching  2nd time already.. cant get over their "comfortable interactions".. their 27minutes kiss scene if u ladies added from general bts its more than 27minutes.. :warning:

One of the most bts i like in the DVD.. LOL

3c0552fa1fc23db08b95a5245b9bea24.jpg

2. Co-captain update - watch Amadeus label mate performance

3.13th Annual Soompi award Best Kiss goes to Nam Ji Hyun & Ji Chang Wook

ec5bcfb904cef22175f7805cbd5c220e.jpg

4. Captain appear in public for musical audition 

5. Sameday Hyunie first picture shared to public while wearing hanbok from her latest drama in filming. 

6. SBS. zip release new SP pictures.. 

Virtual fistbump ladies.. :glasses:

0.jpg

Pic & IG credit to owner.. 

• Like 22
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

@f8te i just realised that those are new pic posted by SBS? Gahh. Didnt expect them to have anymore updates! So weird! Thanks for sharing dearie!

Woah..they still update?! It did felt as pictures I've seen before but not really.hah :lol: That explains..if they are New pics. ^_^

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

@f8te i just realised that those are new pic posted by SBS? Gahh. Didnt expect them to have anymore updates! So weird! Thanks for sharing dearie!

SBS is just like us...  Hard to move on from SP

:)

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Soooo

Orabeoni visited Seoul to cast the musical drama..

But his baby was busy filming her drama...  

Hmmmm

He actually wasn’t in Seoul but in Anseong in Gyeonggi do. It’s not too far though.

• Like 16

recap JIJI couple won the best Kiss in Soompi award:wub:trully deserving:thumbsup:

ceIsikE.gif

NJH update in her New drama

Da-aMlFVwAAUdiS.jpg

update JCW

Da9jD41VwAEAFWT.jpg

c as tagged

bromance:grin:

Da-ZOcrW4AEbiZG.jpg

Da99G9mUQAE_FDD.jpg

Spoiler

throwback

Da99IGfVwAAihIy.jpg

+++ new BtS

Image may contain: 1 person, child

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, people walking, tree, shoes, plant, sky, outdoor and nature

Da-nZSAV4AEouuC.jpg

cfacebook.com/SBSdramaZip

• Like 21

1 hour ago, dreamyme said:

For those who still want to buy the dvd, its available now on yes24, hurry!!

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519

oh no it looks like i'm an hour too late, it sold out! i'll be keeping an eye on it though , that gives me hope it will restock again :) i've been tempted to get it through yesasia but they don't have that bonus dvd that yes24 has (?). thank you for the link!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, dreamyme said:

For those who still want to buy the dvd, its available now on yes24, hurry!!

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519

Gosh! I was too late. :bawling: But would you happen to know if the one their selling on Yes24 contains the brown box (couple/bonus dics, scripts, ID and other stuff) along with the pink box? 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

@niimi and @jinam53 if you guys really want it with the special disc.. the bluray version is still on sale.. and easier to get.. although the price is pretty steep.. 

Here's the link if you are interested in it!

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42759996

Thank you Babyval22! :blush: I'm still contemplating to purchase it but it is really tooooooo expensive compare to the DVD Cut but at least either way we'll get the special disc at Yes24. :heart: I guess I'll wait for them to re-stock it. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jinam53 said:

Thank you Babyval22! :blush: I'm still contemplating to purchase it but it is really tooooooo expensive compare to the DVD Cut but at least either way we'll get the special disc at Yes24. :heart: I guess I'll wait for them to re-stock it. 

Darn it. I’m late too. I missed the Dcut availability from the yes24 link.

I’m confused so the Blu-ray that has stock available is the complete package but the Dcut DVD does not contain the couple disc? My budget can stretch to $200 but the Blu-ray is gold at $300+. I cannot justify. Huhu 

The struggle is real whether to spend $300 on single purchase for a Kdrama DVD. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, malaya said:

Darn it. I’m late too. I missed the Dcut availability from the yes24 link.

I’m confused so the Blu-ray that has stock available is the complete package but the Dcut DVD does not contain the couple disc? My budget can stretch to $200 but the Blu-ray is gold at $300+. I cannot justify. Huhu 

The struggle is real whether to spend that much on single purchase for a Kdrama DVD. 

I know right? Hahaha! Me too, I allotted at least 200USD for the DC. Well, as per @babyval22 both of the DVD and Blu-Ray on Yes24 has the special disc. 

• Like 5