[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, dreamyme said:

For those who still want to buy the dvd, its available now on yes24, hurry!!

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519

oh no it looks like i'm an hour too late, it sold out! i'll be keeping an eye on it though , that gives me hope it will restock again :) i've been tempted to get it through yesasia but they don't have that bonus dvd that yes24 has (?). thank you for the link!

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

@niimi and @jinam53 if you guys really want it with the special disc.. the bluray version is still on sale.. and easier to get.. although the price is pretty steep.. 

Here's the link if you are interested in it!

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42759996

Thank you Babyval22! :blush: I'm still contemplating to purchase it but it is really tooooooo expensive compare to the DVD Cut but at least either way we'll get the special disc at Yes24. :heart: I guess I'll wait for them to re-stock it. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jinam53 said:

Thank you Babyval22! :blush: I'm still contemplating to purchase it but it is really tooooooo expensive compare to the DVD Cut but at least either way we'll get the special disc at Yes24. :heart: I guess I'll wait for them to re-stock it. 

Darn it. I’m late too. I missed the Dcut availability from the yes24 link.

I’m confused so the Blu-ray that has stock available is the complete package but the Dcut DVD does not contain the couple disc? My budget can stretch to $200 but the Blu-ray is gold at $300+. I cannot justify. Huhu 

The struggle is real whether to spend $300 on single purchase for a Kdrama DVD. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, malaya said:

Darn it. I’m late too. I missed the Dcut availability from the yes24 link.

I’m confused so the Blu-ray that has stock available is the complete package but the Dcut DVD does not contain the couple disc? My budget can stretch to $200 but the Blu-ray is gold at $300+. I cannot justify. Huhu 

The struggle is real whether to spend that much on single purchase for a Kdrama DVD. 

I know right? Hahaha! Me too, I allotted at least 200USD for the DC. Well, as per @babyval22 both of the DVD and Blu-Ray on Yes24 has the special disc. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, jinam53 said:

I know right? Hahaha! Me too, I allotted at least 200USD for the DC. Well, as per @babyval22 both of the DVD and Blu-Ray on Yes24 has the special disc. 

Ah that’s great. Looks like yes24 has the better deal. 

I’m sitting in front of my laptop with my credit card ready just weighing things whether I should bite the bullet. Sweet Lord!! 

While the other part of my brain is just hoping yes24 restock on the Dcut again. But today is the last day right? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, malaya said:

Ah that’s great. Looks like yes24 has the better deal. 

I’m sitting in front of my laptop with my credit card ready just weighing things whether I should bite the bullet. Sweet Lord!! 

While the other part of my brain is just hoping yes24 restock on the Dcut again. But today is the last day right? 

Yeah but I'm not sure if today is the last day though. Is it? 

Actually, I already purchased my DVD Cut on KTown4U but they aren't sure if the special disc is included so I let it go HOWEVER, what happened was when I "inquired" about refund and cancellation they immediately cancelled my order and they're already out of stock! Imagine my distress! :confounded: So yeah, I'm really hoping that Yes24 will restock again. I'm also trying to refresh the site just in case it might become available. Hahahaha!

• Like 7

Just now, ajboomer28 said:

Hello NamJi squad! I’m dead right now! The court kiss killed me. Please tell my parents I love them and kindly tell NamJi that this is all their fault. Wookie! Why do you have to smile like that?? 

Can I be dead too? Hahahaha! JK I actually saw a screenshot of it a few days ago. Gahd! What more If I watched the video? Woooo! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

50 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

Hello NamJi squad! I’m dead right now! The court kiss killed me. Please tell my parents I love them and kindly tell NamJi that this is all their fault. Wookie! Why do you have to smile like that?? 

AAAaaaw!

you guys.....

GROUP HUG  a t least we will all die happy, right??

Image result for otp gif funnyImage result for otp gif funny

Image result for otp gif funny

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, jinam53 said:

Gosh! I was too late. :bawling: But would you happen to know if the one their selling on Yes24 contains the brown box (couple/bonus dics, scripts, ID and other stuff) along with the pink box? 

I'm not so sure myself @jinam53 but it was mentioned few page back that it comes with free gift and i really hoped that it is the couple disc 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ajboomer28 said:

That’s the best way to go. In OTP BLISS!! LOL! :lol:

Seems like the consensus of those who’ve seen and  had the viewing experience of the Dcut have the court kiss tops among NamJi kisses as the one with the emotional connection and the feels in the romantic-o-meter.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, ajboomer28 said:

Thank God I m a SLE patient ..can u imagine if I got a  heart disease ?Most probably I already had my cardiac arrest because of Namji's Court kiss :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Thank God I m a SLE patient ..can u imagine if I got a  heart disease ?Most probably I already had my cardiac arrest because of Namji's Court kiss :D

LOL. Namji is a mass killer!!!! Evidenced by  HOT TONGUE TWISTING KISSING SCENES :ph34r::tongue:

They were found guilty by mr Bang!

sentenced to live together happily ever after by us shippers!!! YAY!!!

Related image

Related image

Related image

• Like 6
  • LOL 16

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

That Dcut should come with a WARNING: viewers with heart related conditions are cautioned when watching these kissing videos.  LOL! 

I have cardiomegaly so I should get my meds and the ambulance on speed-dial upon watching. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

47 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL. Namji is a mass killer!!!! Evidenced by  HOT TONGUE TWISTING KISSING SCENES :ph34r::tongue:

They were found guilty by mr Bang!

sentenced to live together happily ever after by us shippers!!! YAY!!!

Without breaking copyright laws, can you elaborate if there is/are noticeable T-action in the  27-min kissing scenes aside from those already discussed from BTS released by SBS and scenes shown in thie drama?

• LOL 15