Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hehe that would been fine too.. but really, shin min ah and so ji sub were both shirtless after their first night together lol. they even cuddled on the bed, nekkid (under the blanket ofc).. and OMV was aired on KBS so it was kinda unconventional for them haha.. but the scene wasnt tacky or overly sexualised.. it was just cute, and nicely done...
  3. actually I just thought PsJ should have been at least shirtless on that morning! that would have been fine! I mean he removed he was shirtless the night before!
  4. @ktcjdrama ... his smile is contagious -2
  5. I think he chose IU from among the choices. I think also that he chose IU then because her songs were his fave songs at that time. YIN was not among the choices. Am pretty sure that if our girl had been one of the choices, he won't think twice in picking her. But, hey, he could have also picked IU because he is trying to make a good impression with his crush's best friend. BUT then that could just be my delulu heart speaking out.
  6. true..i was hoping the morning after would at least be like 'Oh My Venus'.. both were wrapped in blanket only, cuddling after that blissful night~~ if it was up to me, i'd throw some hot shower scene in the morning too lol.. obviously i'm more perverted than you lol
  7. SH wants to redeem himself so SY will think highly of him even if they don't end up together. I think that is the reason why he is doing what he is doing. It's like a failure analysis investigation when a plane already crashed. It seems futile because all the passengers are already dead but maybe a better version of SH can come out of it. SY's stepmother looks like the older version of Park Shin Hye.
  8. it wont even be close.. it looked like they just fell on the bed while PMY was helping KJW because he's drunk and he hugged her.. if ever they have an intimate scene, its still early om the drama. they're not even in love yet... they are on a fake relationship..
  9. Dongwan spotted on Instagram. Link: http:// https://www.instagram.com/p/BwlqaFYAN09/
  10. Btw I was a little bit disappointed with wwwsk ,I was expecting them to wake up together in the morning after the bed scene.. Hahahahahahahahahaha What a pervert!!!
  11. I think it is ZM's brother who send the men to kill ZWJ. He was already suspicious of ZM loyalty, so I guess he had people spying on her to know where ZWJ is.
  12. Credit to Arthur Chen Thailand FC. I wonder what was the letter about, he looks so happy and shock LOL
  13. This drama definitely has potential in developing the storyline if the episodes were a bit longer. I honestly like the storyline but because there’s only 12 episodes, I feel like not a lot of the mystery are covered. I also think the storyline would of definitely have a stronger build up with the main leads if the episodes were longer. I’m also still confused if DJH is really KSH’s dad and they never explain why he has blue eyes. With only 2 episodes left, I’m not sure how it’s going to end. I love the interaction between KSH and DHJ. Even if there isn’t a love story line going on, the why they always stare at each other shows that they long for one another or care for one another. Their past connects them which is why they want to protect each other. I also feel like the writer is trying to create a love triangle along with the prosecutor Yoon Jae Hyun. If that were the case, they should of done that from the beginning. Overall, I still enjoyed this drama and its action. I just wish that the episodes were longer to really enjoy the whole plot altogether from start to end. Hopefully the ending won’t disappoint me.
  14. Today
  15. JJ on the radio @nhk_radiru Some translations: Jaejoong: I went to various theme parks, but the most scary thing is the ferris wheel, I hate that it is quite slow! Jaejoong: I have not done it in Japan, but actually, mountain climbing is my hobby, I do it usually in Korea. How to make school fun: Jaejoong: Make new friends quickly, School will be fun if you spend time with your favorite teacher and friends. Muscle training: Jaejoong: The longer you sit for a day, the faster your muscles will disappear, If you keep standing and reduce carbohydrates, you will have a good diet! "Where would you like to go with Jaejoong?" 1st hot spring 2nd travel to Korea 3rd hiking 4th theme park 5th eating walk 6th Shopping Many people want to go a hot spring with him!♡ There are many ways how fans call Jaejoong for encore: Jae~Joong, Jae~Jo~ong Which one makes Jaejoong happy? Jaejoong: Jae~joong, Jae~joong! That's good! The "I love you I love you" that it's repeated in #SweetestLove it can be heard it as "Jaejoong Jaejoong" too: Jaejoong: I'm talking about Jaejoong. I made it hard to listen on purpose @Jaefans_Global Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/22- 4/28/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-422-4282019.html?spref=tw
  16. I think it is sport! I play tennis every Saturday and go to the gym two times a week. Also I like to watch different tennis matches online:) If you interested here you can check all matches scores and other info.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements