Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

8 minutes ago, jinam53 said:

I know right? Hahaha! Me too, I allotted at least 200USD for the DC. Well, as per @babyval22 both of the DVD and Blu-Ray on Yes24 has the special disc. 

Ah that’s great. Looks like yes24 has the better deal. 

I’m sitting in front of my laptop with my credit card ready just weighing things whether I should bite the bullet. Sweet Lord!! 

While the other part of my brain is just hoping yes24 restock on the Dcut again. But today is the last day right? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, malaya said:

Ah that’s great. Looks like yes24 has the better deal. 

I’m sitting in front of my laptop with my credit card ready just weighing things whether I should bite the bullet. Sweet Lord!! 

While the other part of my brain is just hoping yes24 restock on the Dcut again. But today is the last day right? 

Yeah but I'm not sure if today is the last day though. Is it? 

Actually, I already purchased my DVD Cut on KTown4U but they aren't sure if the special disc is included so I let it go HOWEVER, what happened was when I "inquired" about refund and cancellation they immediately cancelled my order and they're already out of stock! Imagine my distress! :confounded: So yeah, I'm really hoping that Yes24 will restock again. I'm also trying to refresh the site just in case it might become available. Hahahaha!

• Like 7

Hello NamJi squad! I’m dead right now! The court kiss killed me. Please tell my parents I love them and kindly tell NamJi that this is all their fault. Wookie! Why do you have to smile like that?? 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 16

Just now, ajboomer28 said:

Hello NamJi squad! I’m dead right now! The court kiss killed me. Please tell my parents I love them and kindly tell NamJi that this is all their fault. Wookie! Why do you have to smile like that?? 

Can I be dead too? Hahahaha! JK I actually saw a screenshot of it a few days ago. Gahd! What more If I watched the video? Woooo! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

50 minutes ago, ajboomer28 said:

AAAaaaw!

you guys.....

GROUP HUG  a t least we will all die happy, right??

Image result for otp gif funnyImage result for otp gif funny

Image result for otp gif funny

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, jinam53 said:

Gosh! I was too late. :bawling: But would you happen to know if the one their selling on Yes24 contains the brown box (couple/bonus dics, scripts, ID and other stuff) along with the pink box? 

I'm not so sure myself @jinam53 but it was mentioned few page back that it comes with free gift and i really hoped that it is the couple disc 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ajboomer28 said:

That’s the best way to go. In OTP BLISS!! LOL! :lol:

Seems like the consensus of those who’ve seen and  had the viewing experience of the Dcut have the court kiss tops among NamJi kisses as the one with the emotional connection and the feels in the romantic-o-meter.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, ajboomer28 said:

Thank God I m a SLE patient ..can u imagine if I got a  heart disease ?Most probably I already had my cardiac arrest because of Namji's Court kiss :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Thank God I m a SLE patient ..can u imagine if I got a  heart disease ?Most probably I already had my cardiac arrest because of Namji's Court kiss :D

LOL. Namji is a mass killer!!!! Evidenced by  HOT TONGUE TWISTING KISSING SCENES :ph34r::tongue:

They were found guilty by mr Bang!

sentenced to live together happily ever after by us shippers!!! YAY!!!

Related image

Related image

Related image

• Like 6
  • LOL 16

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

That Dcut should come with a WARNING: viewers with heart related conditions are cautioned when watching these kissing videos.  LOL! 

I have cardiomegaly so I should get my meds and the ambulance on speed-dial upon watching. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

47 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL. Namji is a mass killer!!!! Evidenced by  HOT TONGUE TWISTING KISSING SCENES :ph34r::tongue:

They were found guilty by mr Bang!

sentenced to live together happily ever after by us shippers!!! YAY!!!

Without breaking copyright laws, can you elaborate if there is/are noticeable T-action in the  27-min kissing scenes aside from those already discussed from BTS released by SBS and scenes shown in thie drama?

• LOL 15

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@f8te i just realised that those are new pic posted by SBS? Gahh. Didnt expect them to have anymore updates! So weird! Thanks for sharing dearie!

SBS has not moved on from SP. It my not have topped ratings wise but it’s given them relative success and the OTP chemistry had provided a steady revenue stream that I wouldn’t doubt will have the producers recoup their investment. I also noticed that after SP, SBS’ slate offerings are still big on the legal drama genre. Same with the other networks. Using SP as still part of their promos still gives them come-ons and the marketing strategy still works. So methinks SBS is going to milk this cow till it runs dry. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, jijihyun said:

the dcut: an eye opener and a bigger picture to reality but i had fun

I thought you said you didnt buy it. :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

12 minutes ago, jijihyun said:

the dcut: an eye opener and a bigger picture to reality but i had fun

We are still having fun, except that this poor MT isn't having much due to so much restrictions. LOL. It was definitely an eye opener and gave me a bigger picture to reality too, in a much positive way after watching the dcut. Did you finally cave in and bought yourself the dcut too? B)

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I thought you said you didnt buy it. :crazy:

i told you i bought it lol

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

We are still having fun, except that this poor MT isn't having much due to so much restrictions. LOL. It was definitely an eye opener and gave me a bigger picture to reality too, in a much positive way after watching the dcut. Did you finally cave in and bought yourself the dcut too? B)

like i wanna talk with you regarding some thingssss is it alright? instagram?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, malaya said:

Without breaking copyright laws, can you elaborate if there is/are noticeable T-action in the  27-min kissing scenes aside from those already discussed from BTS released by SBS and scenes shown in thie drama?

Sadly, i didnt buy the dvd. But I am sure its everywhere in the dVD. LOL! SBS showed us a lot in the BTS, then I am sure that they were saving all the good stuff in the dcut. Happy binge-watching when your copy arrives :D

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, jijihyun said:

i told you i bought it lol

Oooh. Nice...

good luck!!!! If it was me, I would lock myself in my room and pray for my DVD player not to die, and of course, i’ll write my will in advance, I would prolly die of heart attack! :glasses:

we are in the right ship chingu :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

If the Namji shippers who bought the DVD cut said ,its worth their money .I believe there are lots of juicy stuffs on it .Its weird if you are a Namji shipper,bought that DVD &  missed that juicy stuffs .

• Like 12