[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@Harry97 @hazel30 you are welcome chingus! Anything for my namji shippers! I feel you guys cz there's a different feel when watching the fmv in our language! Do share over here if you find fmv's we can relate to and dont forget to tag me chingu chaebal butak. I was trying to find fmvs made in Tamil but failed miserably. So if u guys find any tag me chaebal!!!!

@lovethatlook OMG the Elmo can't stop laughing!!! bwahahaha ROLF!!! Elmo reacts only to hyunnie like @ajmamor1976_30b1

said in her previous post LOL

@riririru haha ikr! Very enlightening indeed!!! Miss those days chingu

@gglex6275 kekeke lol. when you become close you should share and care. So that exchange program was on point. what an improvement wookie and hyunnie

@peachrichan @pauliza thank you for sharing chingu ! What an enlightening post! Love it heartu!

@ajmamor1976_30b1 I like this delulu of yours unnie!! Can I jump aboard??!!! Keke...

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I dont know, if I am just being over delulu here. I know our guy is repeating his shirt always but as far as I know offscreen, meaning when he is outside . Correct me if I am wrong here chingu but not in terms he is going to be interviewed. Maybe he is sending a message to us, that this is the ideal girl, right in front of me. 

Slap me in the face. Please. 

Omg I have the same thoughts as you!!!!! The word 'Suspicious' suits them well ㅋㅋㅋ

[btw this is my first post/comment here, coz' I'm just reading your theories and updates before. Hello hello co-jiji fans! /winks]

• Like 18

Just now, ikr9315 said:

@findingserendipity hi chingu no you'r not delulu i remember wen superjunior leeteuk and kang sora won somthing like popularity award leeteuk was at MS  and he did a video record and they showed it when sora was giving her speach  

this is the link to the vid 

ps: sorry for  my bad english 

Aw chingu really!!! That's exciting!!! Maybe we will hear from wookie. I didn't watch the video yet but I need to watch it!!! Kyaaa!!! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 18

1 hour ago, hazel30 said:

Oh yeah..  He is wearing the same shirt.  But diff occasion.  The one where he drew the ideal type was in March for some Taiwan, interview or smthng. And script reading was in April..  

Tbh, i thought it was after first script reading, and if this happen, we could guess it was just for SP promotion. 

But, after i know its one month before script reading, no doubt, the ideal type pict came from the bottom of his heart. 

Love is in the air .... 

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay on the expectations of this army visit, let me put out this ahead of time. 

Our OTP didn't have any selca together which they posted together, now they had the post prod event, no selca whatsoever, they were there at the same event and yet none appeared. That disastrous post SP event which again earned tons of bashings since there was no selca again. They said they met up to watch the last ep of SP and yet, it showed no evidence, no selca, no groupie none whatsoever. They had met pre enlistment, and yet again so consistent, no selca, no groupie no nothing.

Surely, judging from the way our OTP had been doing things, you are still expecting a photo on the army visit. I will just say one thing, NamJi Shippers, let us dream on! hahahaha. Word of advice, let us manage our own expectations. Sincerely I hope that Ji Hyun and JCW would be so kind enough to give us a selca or something. I wouldn't really be surprised if what we get from the Army visit would just be a selca of a box of pizza and a plate of chicken bones! LOL! And that would still be true to form, right?

I get the feeling that these two would probably keep most of the happenings between them private whatever they are.

After all, I have already surmised that JCW's name dropping JH to visit him was just to pre-empt any gossip that may arise when she comes to visit him. After all, they could just say, it was promised previously so no need to make an issue of it.

JCW is protective and he has repeatedly said that, he would jealously protect the woman he loves. Well, words to this extent means that we can only hope but don't expect so much, because like I said. its possible that they wont be showing us anything at all. :D Tough eh? 

This probably means that the moment that JCW finishes basic training and is eligible for visitors, let us just wait and see. I am preparing myself to be disappointed and not see any pics from the Army visit. And for your own peace of mind and calm of heart, try not to expect as well. If they give us something, then its something to spazz over if they give us nothing, then we understand, right?

Maybe the pics would be too revealing of their feelings, after all its possible that it would just be them inside the visitors room. *winks* They could be busy doing other things instead of taking photos or selcas. LMAO! *screams and runs away*

Lmao!!! I laughed so hard at the picture of a box of pizza. So true. I don't expect any selcas anyway so chingus pls don't get disappointed if we don't see or hear anything. Our sp crew and namji are ninjas. Hyunnie might drop a bomb and casually say yes I visited oops but that's it. I don't expect any selcas but we might get some unauthorized pictures? I assume if hyunnie went to visit other army members might see and someone might ask for a pic. Soemthing along those lines but definitely no selca with namji. And that's ok. If that's how they want to roll that's how it will be! A selca means nothing to me - what's more important is them being together and their hearts.

12 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Tbh, i thought it was after first script reading, and if this happen, we could guess it was just for SP promotion. 

But, after i know its one month before script reading, no doubt, the ideal type pict came from the bottom of his heart. 

Love is in the air .... 

Ywah I think a lot of us thought it was after so script reading but it was actually befor that. But our namji did the award Shao early that year and I think the interview was after that? Hehee wookie was probably blown away by her beauty at the awards that he subconsciously drew her.

actyally no. I don't think it was subconsciously drawn. He straight out drew her because he had his eyes on the gold. Lol haha

• Like 22

2 hours ago, tomago said:

Ahahahah.. now I'm missing the fun we have with the byeontae squad. Where's the famous Elmo gif??

ohhh I miss elmo on the MT, good for me, I still see Elmo somewhere else. hahaha! I wonder if Wookie's Elmo was fine during those super doper intense kissing that happened during the pre-bed scene! LMAO! *looks around and runs away*

• Like 11
  • LOL 10