[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I'm sorry for not quoting you guys! The connection out here is really terrible bcz of the weather. :anguished:

Tbh i was expecting few flies today.  No wonder since its uri hyunnies b'day and this fly creates a new account just to voice out its opinion. U think I think, everyone thinks but mere thinking isn't enough to debunk us LOL. If you are so sure bring us solid evidence and its funny that people think we shippers hit 1000 pages and still counting without any solid proofs ROLF! :lol:

You  guys are daebak. I left think forum for 3 hours and you guys haves moved up with 2 pages.  @purebliss12 We got 1Mn views Chincha!!!! OMG!! we guys are super popular lol!!! passing shock.... this is no joke guys!

@piecesofrainbow  your MV is awesome chingu!uLoved it! Thank you for your efforts and time!!!

@Loyal_ss520 I chincha cannot with their hands! Either these to will hold each others hand if not keep caressing each other with their fingers! My poor hearty!

@spy booble The differences between namji and his other costars is very easy to spot! Most of time you see a few wrinkles around wookies eyes when ever he smiles at hyunnie which is something rarely seen with his other costars. That's one genuine smile right there!!!

@meiil @babyval22 @Harry97I wish hyunnie and wookie would get the chance to meet soon!!! i miss them like crqzy. Hold tight chinfus we are into this together. My poor lovebirds!! 2019 where are u!!!

@miss0115Love the lyrics! Cant help but feel how well it matches woomie and hyunnie. Thank u for sharing chingu

@ninjashipperthank you for the video chinguya. Btw the name ninjashipper fits you perfectly since you are all ninja lol.

• Like 22
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Oooh. That is just fine chingu, we are not butt hurts here. Welcome. 

*guffaws* loving this @lovethatlook:wub:h:heart:a:heart:h:heart:a

4 minutes ago, daloula said:

I don't know if this was shared here before but here is shy wookie for you :lol::

This boy really! hahahaha :D Ottokeee! This man-child is really besotted!

• Like 17

@lovethatlook bwahahahaha ROLF!!!! Speak about swatting the fly with a kiss gif lol. Unnie u are jjang!!! I'm pretty sure someone's gonna feel butt hurt now keke especially with that 1st gif ahhhhhmmm well we know what these two did right in front ofour eyes yeah keke...:lol:

@mungula hope you are satisfied with our gift! 

@daloula Wookie aren't obvious at all! Nice catch unnie! Oh my hearty!!!

@gglex6275 I like wat u worded it "man-child is besotted" lol. Poor wookie can't help himself chingu keke :D

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

@lovethatlook bwahahahaha ROLF!!!! Speak about swatting the fly with a kiss gif lol. Unnie u are jjang!!! I'm pretty sure someone's gonna feel butt hurt now keke especially with that 1st gig ahhhhhmmm well we know what these two did right in front ofour eyes yeah keke...:lol:

@daloula Wookie aren't obvious at all! Nice catch unnie! Oh my hearty!!!

@gglex6275 I like wat u worded it "man-child is besotted" lol. Poor wookie can't help himself chingu keke :D

im telling u namji chingus are THE BEST. i almost spit water out when i read @lovethatlook's response. LOLOL im still dying over here!!!

poor wookie can't hide his feelings and his face says it all. LOL so cute!!! hyunnie is definitely the one wearing the pants in the relationship and always gotta put him on check because poor wookie can't seem to hide his feelings.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, masthu said:

@lovethatlook bwahahahaha ROLF!!!! Speak about swatting the fly with a kiss gif lol. Unnie u are jjang!!! I'm pretty sure someone's gonna feel butt hurt now keke especially with that 1st gif ahhhhhmmm well we know what these two did right in front ofour eyes yeah keke...:lol:

@lovethatlook that was a suave move, clap clap!

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

@m i s z CHEN kwenchana unnie? @Lovethatlook unnie needs to give us a fair warning before she bombards the flies with namji kiss gifts kekeke... I hope that fly doesn't hyperventilate after looking at her gift lol. @lovethatlook how about having some extra O2, by chance anything happens to the poor fly the other ship won't be happy lol. :wink:

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, firsttimeshipper said:

I know it's too late but Happy Birthday to my girl crush Hyunnie!! I wish you a peaceful lovelife you deserve with JCW! Be happy! 

Been away since my father-in-law died. It was a depressing time and this week, we will finally say goodbye to him. :bawling:

So sorry for your loss chingu. 

*group hug*

giphy.gif

• Like 19

On 7/29/2017 at 5:53 PM, nianderson said:

Hello everyone!

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper's soompi thread.

PART 1

Logic is arguably the safest thing in the universe. It is cold, precise and sometimes cruel, but rest assured, as long as you unswervingly follow it right down to the last step, the end result can always be predicted. It may not give you the answer you wanted or wished or hoped for, but it will definitely give you the right answer. It won’t spring last-minute surprises on you nor set out forking pathways that may lead to dead ends.

Thus one plus one remains two… as it was in the beginning and ever shall be world without end. Nations may rise and fall, you and I may or may not live to see another sunrise, salvation may be now or never, but one plus one will always be two. It is a ruthless fact, true. But it is still right.

So when we can totally rock a world-peace-and-goodwill-to-all situation following logical patterns every time and die happily, secure in the knowledge that everything we did was done just right, why do we struggle so much to find the correct answers in reality? Why do we feel at war with ourselves? Why so many whys?

Because logic is easy. And if everything were just as easy, there would be no point to existence other than temporarily renting space on the planet. Coming right down to it, that’s what we’re doing after all.

Thus nature laid down her law and let us choose. No guts, no glory. You can follow the path of sequential rules to gain what you want at each step of life and live out your days commendably with discipline or you can let your wings and the winds take you where they may and quench the thirst for things you thought were beyond your power.

Or you can willingly embrace the battle between the head and the heart. Glean every joy, pain, triumph and trial until life is a myriad of colors bearing testimony to the immense experiences you went through.

A shipper can empathize with the third choice all too well. It is push-and-pull from all ends, shot with adrenaline and drained of it every other second, hurtling towards the peak and crashing into the pits, spasms of glee and nightmares of pathos. Their language has as many variables as constants- maybe/definitely/probably/without doubt/kind of/I’m sure. Their roller-coasting thoughts could put an agitated seismograph to shame. Their days are spent in hopeful eagerness as much as crippling dread.

I thought I had my fill of that. When RMS SongSong sailed into the sunset, I thought I had fought my best fight yet in the para social reality. The stakes high, but surmountable. The union fragile, but the time ripe. Much to lose, even more to gain. Emotional, physical, familial, social, financial and philosophical alignment couldn’t get more perfect for them. All they needed was a leap of faith and even that, in hindsight, was a part of the natural progression. Obviously not being in the loop, all we had to do was deal with the suspense patiently, responsibly, level-headedly.

I never for a blessed moment dreamt that I’d glance at another passing ship while celebrating on RMS SS. Even less that I’d be holding a champagne flute in one hand and a brand new ticket in the other, skipping in joyfully only to be greeted by a shower of hot coals.

I thought I’d prayed, wished and hoped my best before? Clearly had another thought coming. Thought the last one was a helluva scary ride? Had another thought coming there too.

NamJi… or as affectionately known here, JiJi. I saw the trailer and found it darn interesting so kept my eye on May 10th for quite a while. I had seen Hyunnie in ‘A reason to live’ and she was every bit as good as Kyo there. Other than that, didn’t know much else about her, nothing about him, and didn’t try to find anything until a couple of episodes aired. Blistering chemistry, incredible pace and a fabulous heroine- had to dig more.

Oh I dug… My. Own. Grave.

The thing is, before the first batch of BTS rolled in, I already possessed enough Hyunnie intel. And I learnt enough about Wookie to ascertain that he is a man who does his homework well on the professional front. For the first time he is spearheading a drama wherein his chemistry with the leading lady is going to shoulder the major responsibility of the show’s success. Yes, he can generate sparks with an eraser and can make love with his eyes to a white picket fence, but you can’t convince an audience to stay tuned for that visual for 40 episodes.

He had to have run a bit of background check on his co-star: her similar works before, her acting style, her dating history… since with such a young actress cast to play a far older character in positively PG scenes, romantic experience definitely factors in.

So I witness them in the first dirty-but-pretty BTS. Wookie thinking he’s so smooth, asking the lady what she’ll do if her boyfriend witnesses her in such a smelly state. He and the goddamn whole wide world know that she has never dated in the real sense. She never had nor does have a boyfriend. It was there in the frickin’ newspapers for chrissake!!

She didn’t erupt into a fit of coy giggles and counter-fish for his intentions, like “Oh why do YOU want to know my boyfriend’s reaction, oh-ppppaa?!!! ” He would have known she was creating a fake boyfriend just for the sake of furthering that line of conversation. She didn’t state the obvious truth either. I kinda expected her to at the time, but now I know better. She simply didn’t see the need to bring the topic up just to answer what she considered a mere passing curiosity.

“I’d run away.” she said. The honest answer. The genuine answer. The actual reality of what people would truly do in such a situation. And when she did laugh, it was out of pure mirth.

In that moment, I fell for Miss Nam Ji Hyun like a tree and swore to be hers and hers alone forever if she’d have me.

Wookie? Ah, he got schooled. And that was just the first try.

OH MY GOSH I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOU !!!

When my sister introduced me to SOOMPI  I didn't have any interest in joining some forum because I didn't understand what she was ranting about SHIPPING although I was obsessed with NAMJI. The night I decided to take a peak into the forum, my sister & I had a deep discussion about their BTS & all .  When I opened the forum I landed on your post, you practically detailed everything that my sister @MoonlightSerenade  & I discussed.  I actually mistaken you for @songsongdiehard  lol  I look forward to part 5 .... Have a great day.... CHEERS.   :)

• Like 23

2 hours ago, masthu said:

@m i s z CHEN kwenchana unnie? @Lovethatlook unnie needs to give us a fair warning before she bombards the flies with namji kiss gifts kekeke... I hope that fly doesn't hyperventilate after looking at her gift lol. @lovethatlook how about having some extra O2, by chance anything happens to the poor fly the other ship won't be happy lol. :wink:

Lol!!!

9026599.gif

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory

tumblr_inline_nmej5tF5f91rnst0c_500.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

5 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

ROFL. I DIED CHINGU. I DIED.

your reaction and especially the pictures. omg. i legit died.

*HIGH FIVES*

5 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

guffaws* loving this @lovethatlook:wub:h:heart:a:heart:h:heart:a

4 hours ago, Harry97 said:

LOL CHINGU you are the best:D. I am still laughing.

4 hours ago, masthu said:

4 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

m telling u namji chingus are THE BEST. i almost spit water out when i read @lovethatlook's response. LOLOL im still dying over here!!!

Thank you for the moral support chingus!!!

NamJi unite!!! Lol

to the flies.....

ga.gif

tumblr_mktnpoosNe1qaldqoo2_250.gif

We are always ready to defend this ship in an amicable way......

tumblr_inline_o7b79wTgUO1r23ns4_500.gif

• Like 21
  • LOL 1

Good evening chingus...

Gosh I am so late for the birthday greetings!  So busy with work I totally forgot the birthday of our princess. Anyways: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI HYUNNIE.:heart:

Also I am loving all the kissing gifs!! Oh my Lord! So SENSUAL and SEXY.... 

And to the FLY - thanks for stopping by and taking time to make an account. We will shower you with Namji/ jiji love... until you ran out of oxygen and DIE :tongue:  Hahaha! 

Let's keeps our love :heart:burning for ji hyun and Wookie.  

Chao!!

• Like 24