[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@masthu KOMAWOYO chinguyaa..  Naneun eotteokke.. Am a crying mess..  It's happy tears..  Well done and am so proud of you. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. And about his ideal type(about physical appearance), I think he was always consistent. In an interview, he said that,  he likes short girls, younger ones and also girls with Full lips(ahhh ,I know a girl who is short,young and has full lips,lol). So am not at all surprised that he chose SHK over Y. Y doesn't match with his ideal type. 

• Like 17
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hazel30 said:

@masthu KOMAWOYO chinguyaa..  Naneun eotteokke.. Am a crying mess..  It's happy tears..  Well done and am so proud of you. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. And about his ideal type(about physical appearance), I think he was always consistent. In an interview, he said that,  he likes short girls, younger ones and also girls with Full lips(ahhh ,I know a girl who is short,young and has full lips,lol). So am not at all surprised that he chose SHK over Y. Y doesn't match with his ideal type. 

31 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Chingus!!!I have smth to tell.Last night I just Lurked at BangBang couple..kekeke.dont blamed me I just want to know.Some said after SP aired people are crazy w/jibong and wish them end up like songsong couple.She told we hardly delulu as JCW's fans

- I havent seen he treat her special/me  hahaha:D

- They've set couple name JiJi followed SongSong even though the girl doesnt has the first name J /me.. she has J in the middle its ok!!! So. What??-_-

- They will shocked us w/after Wookie discharge in 2019 He will be announced official dating w/ Y  / me..Omo!!Who are more delulu?? hahaha:lol:

- They said our Thread keep spazzing very fast seem JiJi's shipper is the most popular community in soompi forum right now. /me...yeahhh!!coz we all Cool!! Hehe:tongue:

One out from his ideal type drawing war :tongue:

Thank you @masthu:D

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

I love the title of the movie although it's not Hyunni's movie- just imagining her stepping out of lectures in school with ink stained hands like any other college kid, going back to get changed and voila! A star attending a movie premiere. Kinda blows my mind. 

I wish they shot her pics in better angles!! Still yeppo though!

edit: ooh the ones below my post are so much better!

Edited by attriste
  • Like 23

Pretty Hyunnie. Hope she attend more events like this so that we can get glimpse of her. She looks classy and educated with that style:) thanks for sharing those pictures Chingu