[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

yeah poor them, they can have all the theories in the world that they want. theory is theory!! our is facts <3 hahahah!

hahahaha..101% agreed !!Why we need theory when we have all the FACTS :D

Thank you @taonaka for keep searching "facts" from bts & kiss scene .Found some ig from other ships which also try to copy taonaka's  style of video  editing for their bts .Good try but still I found nothing suspicious in their video.

• Like 14
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

hahahaha..101% agreed !!Why we need theory when we have all the FACTS :D

Thank you @taonaka for keep searching "facts" from bts & kiss scene .Found some ig from other ships which also try to copy taonaka's  style of video  editing for their bts .Good try but still I found nothing suspicious in their video.

Really??  Ohmygodd,, how long will they do this 'copying facts from our ship and make their own theories'.. This Titanic na, sure is shameless.. But no one can beat taonaka's bts slow motions.. It's lifeuuuu.. 

Why haven't I seen any bts of other ship's drama. I mn, I have seen few. But it's nothing. The one I saw is, the scene where there is an explosion and he took the costar's hand (ofcrse he had to do that coz it's all Smoke, explosion and he is a gentleman ) and then he left her and runs away... All I see is this one and first kiss bts where he said good work and then goes away.. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Nono, she wore tirrlirr during wrap up, what ig poster meant was although stylus was one of SP's sponsors,  only Jihyun wore stylus during it and both were significant items (ring necklace and engagement ring).

Yes unnie, i got it. Already deleted my post once I realized the caption :D thank you for ur clarification :D

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, spy booble said:

If u need some Kdrama addiction you would have failed for this forum..coz we are reality to asked for nothing awards but just delighted.

*I dont have a dirty mind..but I have a sexy imagination:ph34r::D

Haha....credit to the owner 

• Like 10
  • LOL 6