[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hi chingu. Can I have your POV? I am wondering why the reporters didnt ask our couple if they are dating or not?

My take is both agency screened the question. Maybe JCW wants to protect NJY if the dating rumour will circulate coz he is going to MS. 

I have a feeling that he will not deny if the reporters will ask him, so therefore they have prevented the media to ask that question. I know it happen in Korea a lot. 

• Like 20

18 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys, good news here...

SP DVD is open for 2nd pre-order...for those who are interested in buy the DVD... faster go and order it... don't miss out the chance....

The 2nd pre-order period starts from 11.00 am, 20th Sept 2017 to 20th Oct 2017

Link i will put under spoiler....

p/s: New teaser is up in SP cafe, please view in the cafe as cannot share out... is so cute... XD

Yay!!!! I'm going to buy it!! 

19 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys, good news here...

SP DVD is open for 2nd pre-order...for those who are interested in buy the DVD... faster go and order it... don't miss out the chance....

p/s: New teaser is up in SP cafe, please view in the cafe as cannot share out... is so cute... XD

Yay!!!! I'm going to buy it!! 

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys, good news here...

Yay chingu can you share the link to the second teaser so we can click it here? The site is hard to navigate since I don't read Korean!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

GO...GO..fully support you~~~hahaha...as i already pre-ordered it...:D waiting for you to join me...

After watched the teaser makes me so excited... oethokke....:ph34r:

No other choice , i have to buy it ....

• Like 10

So happy that the pre-order is open again for those who missed it! Pls grab the opportunity to get it chingu-ya! So we can all spazz together! LOL! 

@m i s z CHEN dearie don't think we can share anything related to the DVD on public forum so maybe for those who can watch it can PM you instead of sth.. The same actually goes for the content of the DVDs too. I heard they're very strict with sharing the exclusive contents, so for those who want to watch, grab this oppprtunity to get the DVD now! 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Guys, good news here...

OMG!!!! Ive been waiting for this!! Thank youuu chinguyaaaaa hope I can grab my own copy hihi

where to find the second teaser tho? Daum Cafe? - I saw it alreadyyyyy!! Omo soo excitedddd 

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

So happy that the pre-order is open again for those who missed it! Pls grab the opportunity to get it chingu-ya! So we can all spazz together! LOL! 

@m i s z CHEN dearie don't think we can share anything related to the DVD on public forum so maybe for those who can watch it can PM you instead of sth.. The same actually goes for the content of the DVDs too. I heard they're very strict with sharing the exclusive contents, so for those who want to watch, grab this oppprtunity to get the DVD now! 

I think sharing the link to daum is fine because you need to be a daum member to see the content. Having the link doesn't allow everyone to see. You have to be a daum member.

19 minutes ago, annefan said:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/supadvd/QGF3/22?listURI=%2Fsupadvd%2FQGF3%3FboardType%3D

This is the link to the dvd teaser. Hope this work cos im using my phone :D

You're the best chingu!!!

• Like 16

It's a pity wecan't discuss the director's cut but let's respect that. Haha. Hyunnie look so cute and you can tell she's close to the boys!! I knew she would be close to CTJ considering they had quite a lot of scenes together and his role was supporting EBh. Also because he's wookie's good friend in real life. How can they not be close?

but we didn't get to see much in the BTS. This director's cut showed they're all pretty close. Our baby girl is loved by all. Haha

• Like 21

I can't buy the DVD . :( Am still studying. And am literally living off my mom. It's expensive just for DVD. And I can't even think about the shipping expenses.. Ahhh.. God, why.. 

But am truly happy for my chinguss.. If there is bomb, please do spazz about it..

• Like 15
  • Sad 4

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

It's a pity wecan't discuss the director's cut but let's respect that. Haha. Hyunnie look so cute and you can tell she's close to the boys!! I knew she would be close to CTJ considering they had quite a lot of scenes together and his role was supporting EBh. Also because he's wookie's good friend in real life. How can they not be close?

but we didn't get to see much in the BTS. This director's cut showed they're all pretty close. Our baby girl is loved by all. Haha

You mean we can't talk about it?? Swdbs is similarly having a "what can we do and what can we not" discussion cos their DVD is out and I think I'm confused lol. They get to talk about it but not share clips. 

Anyway, I liked Dong Ha x Hyunni in there lololol. Ok zips mouth. Dangggg guys I miss them so much. Happy to see this dynamic although I do miss Wookie!! But they'll probably be in their own world if he was around... cries life is hard. 

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I think sharing the link to daum is fine because you need to be a daum member to see the content. Having the link doesn't allow everyone to see. You have to be a daum member.

You're the best chingu!!!

Ahhh. I think so. My bad dearie! Sighs. It's very confusing what or what cannot be shared and etc. Sighs. We'll see when the time comes I guess! 

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

You mean we can't talk about it?? Swdbs is similarly having a "what can we do and what can we not" discussion cos their DVD is out and I think I'm confused lol. They get to talk about it but not share clips. 

Anyway, I liked Dong Ha x Hyunni in there lololol. Ok zips mouth. Dangggg guys I miss them so much. Happy to see this dynamic although I do miss Wookie!! But they'll probably be in their own world if he was around... cries life is hard. 

Can discuss about it but what I meant was sharing clips on YouTube those sort of things. But not too sure about it also man. All these guidelines and rules making my head pain. Hahahah. I agree. If wookie is around, they prolly didn't need so many of them to come back for the commentary alr. Hahahs. Namji is enough to entertain. LOL. Life is certainly hard indeed. No updates this week on wookie is making me miss him more. Gahhh. 

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, attriste said:

Oh true you might be right! Maybe we can't share clips but we can talk right? Freedom of speech!!! Lol jk. I don't know the rules with it but you're right I think discussion is fine just not publicly release clips.

• Like 13